Changes in the Neighborhood Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Next, I slide the opposite end into Julie's open cunt. Her ample wetness sucks the head right between her thighs. With my hand on the center of the green monster, I work six inches into Julie. As the dildo enters Julie, the opposite end slides out of Denise. With the sex toy firmly rooted in both ladies, I can move it back and forth between my lovers. The back and forth motion stimulates both ladies at the same time. I am stimulated too, as my hand rubs against both juicy cunts.

Denise and Julie massage each other's breasts. They pull and tug their erect nipples. I watch their pussies give and take several inches of silicon. Their pink labia grip the double-headed dildo as I move it between their bodies. I increase the speed and then slow down as I attempt to draw out another climax from each girl. I use my free hand to stroke my hard seven-inch shaft.

A light sheen of sweat builds up on our skin as we work together. I increase the movement of the dildo determined to build to their next orgasm. They drop their hands from boobs to pussies. I watch their fingers move to their clits. Fingers run tiny circles around their hardened nubs as they attempt to coax one more orgasm from one another.

Denise and Julie stare into each other's eyes as they finger each other's clits. I remove my hand from the dildo and they press their cunts tight together, grinding pussy against pussy. I sit back and stroke my cock as I watch their passion rise. My cock throbs and pre-cum forms. I stand up and continue to pump my shaft with long strokes. My cock ring grips my cock at the base.

Denise starts to moan as she her grinds her body into Julie. Their scissor action is straight out of a porn video. Julie shakes and quivers with every thrust. The green dildo is buried deep into two hot cunts. Denise is the first to fall over the edge. Her orgasm has taken over her senses.

"Gawd yes Julie. I'm cum..., oh gawd, can't stop, don't stop, mmm, yes, fuck me with your pussy."

Julie presses her cunt into Denise and holds it tight; her own climax is about to explode. Their pussies mash together and are filled with 15 inches of hard silicone.

Julie urges her on, "Yes baby, let it go. Cum for me, cum for your lover. I'm with you. I'm cumming too. I'm so wet. Aarrrrggg."

Each lady shakes and squirms through a shared orgasm. It's too much for me as I stroke my cock with abandon. My glans swells and my balls tighten as several spurts of cum fly from my cock and land on their tits. I stroke my seven inches and more jizz covers their boobs, dripping down their nipples.

Denise and Julie ease off their pussy clench and the dildo slides from their sopping labia. I grab the green sex toy and lick the lady cream from both ends. Julie drops down and licks my cum from Denise's right boob. She licks her flesh and sucks on the erect nipple. Denise holds Julie tight to her breast.

I kneel to get in on the action. They break apart and give me room to lean in and help Julie clean Denise's tits. Julie switches to Denise's left breast and licks up more of my cum before settling in and sucking Denise's thumb-size nipple. This leaves Denise's right boob open for me to finish cleaning. I lick and kiss her skin and enjoy the scent of my cum. I lap around her rosy red areole and suck on her erect nipple. Satisfied that Denise is clean, I switch my attention to Julie and her D-cups. While she continues to lick Denise, I snake my tongue out and lick up some of my sticky goo from her puffy nipple. I lick all around her breast and use the flat surface of my tongue to lap up and down her soft areole.

After we spend a few minutes cleaning up, I suggest a dip in the pool to refresh our bodies. I lead both ladies to the pool steps and we immerse our bodies in the cool water. I am totally spent, but I still enjoy kissing and fondling Denise and Julie. They kiss each other and smash their tits together. I step behind Julie and sandwich her between Denise and me. I reach around and palm her breasts, squeezing the flesh and lifting the orbs for Denise to lick. Denise latches onto Julie's erect nipple and sucks it between her lips.

I whisper, "How's the butt plug feel Julie?"

"It feels fabulous. I can wear it for hours."

Denise chimes in," I felt so full between my plug and the dildo. I love having both of my holes filled at the same time."

Denise asks us if we are hungry. She has an idea to order a pizza for delivery. I'm up for it, but Julie surprises us by asking for another orgasm. She says she is hungry, but she wants one more climax before pizza. I beg off and tell her that after two orgasms, I need at least an hour to recover. Denise is ready to eat now. We break apart and exit the pool. I hand out towels to dry off. Denise walks up the patio and picks up her cell phone. She dials the local Straw Hat and asks for delivery of a large, full meat pizza.

Julie and I return to the chaise lounge on the blankets. We finish drying off and sit.

Julie pleads," Rob, I'm still really horny, I need a cock in my pussy."

I look down at my flaccid cock and tell her it won't be mine anytime soon. She won't take no for an answer. Julie tells me to use the strap-on and dildo to fuck her.

"Julie, isn't that meant for ladies to use on each other? I don't know about this."

Julie demands," Anyone can strap that thing on. It's just a leather harness and fits all sizes. Now, I suggest you get to work and put it on."

There is something convincing about Julie's tone. I pull the harness and fake cock out of the yellow box and step into it. Two straps wrap around my thighs and the thick belt wraps around my waist. I tighten the straps. The seven-inch skin colored dildo looks obscene as it sticks straight out. Denise walks over to check us out.

"Oh, my gawd you guys, what on earth are you doing? Hey Rob, nice cock. I've never seen you so hard."

"Very funny. Jules wants to be fucked right now and I look ridiculous. Maybe you should be doing the honors and put this on?"

Denise shakes her head," Sorry, I've got to wait for the pizza to get here. Have fun. Fuck her good."

Julie chimes in," I think you look perfect Rob. Let's get down to business before lunch arrives."

Julie lays down on blanket and spreads her legs. She beckons me to get on top in the old fashioned missionary position. Fake cock or not, she looks so inviting. Her big tits point up to the sky and beg for attention. Her shaved pussy lips are pink and wet as she waits to be entered. I lay down on top, Julie grabs the dildo and directs it to her open gash.

The seven-inch silicon shaft slides in easily. I bottom out and Julie grunts as I grind my hips into hers. I brace myself above her and begin to work the dildo in and out. We hear Denise clap and whistle her approval.

"You two look so hot. Don't wear your pussy out, Julie. Save some for me."

Denise leaves us and returns to the sit at the table on the patio. Julie wraps her long legs around my waist and holds me tight. I feel her erect nipples graze my chest as our bodies mold together. I move my hips back and forth causing the dildo to slide in and out of Julie's slick folds. Her juices cover the dong.

"That's it Rob. Fuck my hot cunt. Your hard cock feels so good. It may be an imitation, but it feels like the real thing inside. Push deeper, make me cum."

Julie and I get into a nice slow, steady rhythm as I force the dildo deep inside her pussy. I look over to see if Denise is watching our love making. She has her eyes glued on us. I see her stroke her own pussy and dip fingers between her puffy lips.

I shout over to her," Shouldn't you go inside and put some clothes on while you wait for the pizza delivery? It should be here soon."

Denise responds," No worries, I told them to come around to the backyard."

"Well whoever shows up is certainly going to get an eyeful."

"Yep, and I hope I get a mouthful. I hope it's a delivery guy with a nice big dick."

I just shake my head and turn my attention to Julie. I dip down and our lips gently touch. I open my mouth and search out her tongue. Our kisses become more forceful as I pump the dildo back and forth. It slides easily in and out of her juicy pussy.

We continue to fuck for several minutes. Julie enjoys the feeling of having two objects fill her up, a plug in her ass and a dildo in her pussy.

"Keep going Rob, I feel my orgasm building. I think it's going to be a good one."

Julie's words spur me on and I pick up the pace. In a few minutes, we hear a voice shout out, Pizza delivery.

Denise shouts in response," We're in the backyard. Come on around."

A young kid walks around the side of the house and into the backyard. He stops in his tracks, holding an extra-large pizza. He sees Denise sitting at the table with her extra-large tits. She is still rubbing her pussy. The poor delivery kid is dumb founded as he sees me fucking Julie with the strap-on. I decide to put on a show and start pounding the fake cock in and out of Julie's pussy.

The young man looks like he is about to drop the pizza box. Denise rushes over and grabs the box from him. She takes his hand and leads him over to the table where she able to safely secure our lunch. Denise sits back down.

"So, pizza delivery boy, what's your name?"

He stares at Julie and me stammering, "It's Ja... Ji... Jim."

Denise quizzes him," And how old are you Jim?"

"Twa... twa... twe... twenty-two."

I can tell Denise is loving this tête-à-tête.

"So, twenty-two year old Jim, do you like watching my friends fuck?"

Jim stands there frozen in his tracks. He looks at us, he looks at Denise's fabulous breasts, he looks back at us.

Denise continues to tease," Do you like my big boobs? Have you ever seen a pair this big? Would you like to touch them?"

Denise grabs his wrists and places his hands on her breasts over her erect nipples. Jim doesn't say a word, he just stares at his hands on the 34GG's.

"It's OK to play with my boobs, you can squeeze them and pinch my nipples. Not interested?"

Denise pulls away, obviously a little frustrated. She can't believe the pizza delivery boy won't play with her tits. Everyone loves to play with her tits.

"Well twenty-two-year-old Jim, who doesn't speak, how much do I owe you for the pizza?"

Jim continues to stare at Denise's tits, and who can blame him. I do it all the time.

Jim finally speaks," "Twa... twa... twe... twenty-seven fifty."

"Well twenty-two-year-old Jim, who doesn't speak, here are two twenty-dollar bills. You can keep the change."

Denice proceeds to fold the money and stick it in his pocket. She pushes her hand all the way down inside his front pocket, releases the cash and feels a very hard, very erect cock. She rotates her hand and grabs Jimbo's shaft.

"You seem to have a pretty big problem that I might be able to help you with," Denise looks over her shoulder to us and winks,

"Yep, it's a mighty big problem."

Jim just stands there with his hands at his side. Denise unbuckles his belt and slides his pants down to his ankles. She pulls his underwear down and tucks it underneath his hairy balls. His wet, shiny cock bobs up and down. Pre-cum drips from the tip as his dick is now fully exposed.

Denise grins," Not bad for a youngster. Do you go to Cal Poly? Do any of the young co-eds do this for you?"

Jim shakes his head up and down and then left to right. I guess that's his answer, yes to school, and no to hand-jobs. Denise grabs his balls and squeezes. She pulls on the furry ballsack.

"Jimmy, I bet the young ladies would love to suck this gorgeous cock, but you need to do something about all this hair. Girls love to suck and lick balls, but not with a carpet. You need to shave your nuts and trim your pubes. Will you do that for me?"

Jim shakes his head up and down. Denise returns her hand to his shaft. She milks his cock, more fluid spreads onto his glans and shaft. She looks at his cock and watches it grow. Oblivious to everything but this youthful cock, she drops to her knees. It is completely erect. Hard, smooth and cut, his cock calls to Denise. She cups his balls and strokes his hard shaft. She bends her face close to his cock, and looking up into his dark brown eyes, licks the head.

Denise parts her lips, she slips his spongy glans into her mouth and explores it with her tongue. It is so hard, and yet so soft. She pulls it out, then back in again, slowly at first, then faster. She strokes the shaft at the same time, and rolls his fuzzy balls around with her other hand. Her tongue explores every inch of his cock.

Denise works his cock with long slow strokes. She looks up into his face, but his eyes are closed. Jim seems to be concentrating on not blowing his load. She purses her lips around the pink mushroom and sucks hard. The suction pulls him into her throat. She holds him there for a second and then slowly pulls back. The tip pops from her mouth and wags back and forth.

Denise pulls him back into her mouth again, and grips her thumb and fingers around the shaft. She strokes the shaft and she sucks. I must applaud young Jim for holding out this long. At last, he starts to moan and Denise can feel his cock thicken and spasm. His furry balls tighten up. Jim is on the verge of blowing his load.

She sucks and strokes his cock, being careful to keep her teeth away from the flesh. His breathing quickens, and he thrusts with his hips. His cock bumps against the back of her mouth with each thrust. Denise hugs his ass and feels his buns tighten. She lightly fingers his crease and realizes he is about to cum.

Denise pulls his cock from her mouth. She looks at us and says," Oh fuck, should I let him cum in my mouth?"

Both Julie and I shout out," YES."

Denise likes our answer. She gobbles him up. Moans of pleasure escape his lips as hot streams of cum shoot out of his cock and into her mouth. She sucks hard on his dick, and he continues to spew jizz down her throat. She swallows as much as she can, but a bit of it leaks out of the corner of her mouth. She can't believe the amount of semen Jim produces.

When Jim's climax subsides, Denise lets his soft cock slip from her mouth. She stands up with her mouth full of cum. She kisses Jim and shares his sticky salty load. His eyes get wide and he breaks away from Denise. He obviously has never snow balled before. Denise swallows what's left in her mouth and licks her lips sensuously to make sure she gets all the salty liquid.

"What's up big guy, never tasted your jizz before? Well, you taste pretty good. I hope you enjoyed this extra special tip, but it's time for you to get back to work. Now scoot; off with you and shave those balls before your next delivery."

Jim pulls up his shorts and pants. He waves to us and high tails it out of the backyard. We all have a good laugh, before I turn my attention back to Julie and fuck her for all I'm worth. With just a few more thrusts, she screams out in another orgasmic high.

"Yes, yes Rob. That's it. I'm cuming, I'm cuuummmmmiiinnnggg. Yes."

Julie shakes and spasms under my weight, her legs flail about. I grind the fake cock into her pussy and hold her down while her latest climax surges through her body. We lay together for a few more minutes as Julie breathes in and out. She begins to laugh out loud.

"Gawd Rob, that was good. If I didn't know better, I'd say you've used a strap-on before."

"What makes you think I haven't?"

My remark causes another fit of laughter. I kneel up and the seven-inch dildo slides out of her pussy. I stand up and pull Julie up with me. She hugs me tight and presses those firm D-cups into me. I kiss her before we walk over to Denise.

Julie whispers," Can you believe Denise blew that little pizza delivery boy?"

"Yeah, my neighbor is something, isn't she? That was hot. I hope you are satisfied for the time being. No more itchy pussy? No more need for another climax? Good, because I'm hungry for pizza."

Denise stands next to the table with a wicked smile. Julie grabs her by the waist. Their tits press together. I'll never get tired of that sight. Julie presses her lips to Denise's lips and opens her mouth. Julie tastes the delivery boy's jizz. She licks Denise's tongue looking for more cream.

"Wow Dee, did you have fun sucking him off? His cum tastes pretty good. A little salty. I can't believe you did that."

"Yeah, that was kind fun. The little fucker didn't want to play with my boobs. Can you believe that? Nobody passes up a chance to squeeze these babies."

Denise grips her tits and lifts them for emphasis. Julie reaches over and tweaks her rosy red nipples. I stand there watching the ladies, with my fake cock dangling between my legs. They both look at me and laugh.

Denise says," You can take that thing off now. You won't need it for lunch. So, Julie, how was it? Did he fuck you good?"

Julie responds," Rob always fucks me good."

I tease back," So Denise, I see you like a little bit of white sauce with your pizza."

"Yes, I do. His sauce isn't as sweet as your cum, but it will do. Hey, maybe next time, I'll just jack him off and he can shoot his cum all over the pizza, then we can all have a treat."

Julie and I just groan. We take our seat at the table and tear into the meat pizza pie.

"Let's eat."

12