Changing Circumstances Ch. 02

Story Info
Laundry day.
2.4k words
4.7
5.5k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/12/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Timeris
Timeris
367 Followers

Several days had gone by since their late night shenanigans, and it was clear that Anne and Maggie's streaking hadn't caused a police investigation, or any changes from building management. Nobody complained, nobody came knocking on the door. It helped that the building tended to draw a younger crowd, and apparently no prudes.

The only other issue was a serious lack of clothing. While that wasn't important in the apartment, they had to make a living and couldn't stay in there forever. Anne looked at the small pile of clothes in the laundry basket, and realized there was almost nothing in the closet.

They had so much fun with their last adventure, that she decided to spice of the otherwise mundane task. It would be another late night, with some extra twists.

Later in the evening, she put on the tank top she used to wear to bed, picked up the basket and headed for the door.

"Strange time to do laundry, isn't it?" Maggie asked from the couch.

"I figured it would be a good time to have the laundry room to myself."

"Gotcha. Nice outfit." Maggie replied.

Anne threw her quick grin and headed down the hallway to the laundry room. She stood in front of the door, only to be confronted with a sign telling her that it was out of order.

She sighed, turned around and headed to the elevator. If nothing else, it would add a little spice with the inconvenience. On a whim, she hit the button for the top floor. She was slightly disappointed to have the elevator to herself, and soon she was at the laundry room.

She loaded the washing machine, took a deep breath, glanced once at the open door, and pulled the tank top over her head. She dropped it in the machine before she could change her mind, closed the lid, and started the cycle. Now naked, several floors from safety, and her heart beat faster in her chest.

She took a selfie with her phone, and sent it to Maggie.

I'm doing ALL my laundry :) She texted.

Nice! came the reply a minute later.

She leaned against the washing machine, and closed her eyes. When the machine finished filling and began agitating, she noticed a pleasant sensation as it vibrated. One hand began pinching a nipple, while the other unconsciously slipped between the folds of her now tingling pussy. A small moan escaped her lips and she made small circles around her clitoris with two fingers.

"I'm having a really weird week. Not one, but two naked women so far..."

The voice jolted her eyes open, and she instinctively tried to cover herself.

"A little late for that, isn't it?" the young woman said with a smile.

With a nervous grin, Anne lowered her arms.

"Good point." She replied.

The pretty young woman looked frankly at Anne's open nudity, clearly enjoying what she was seeing. She walked past Anne, and put her own laundry basket on top of an empty machine and turned back to her.

"Don't tell me, sorority initiation, right? At least that was the other girl's story."

"Oh, you must be the person Maggie ran into in the elevator a few days ago!"

"You know her? This is getting stranger by the minute. Why are you both running around the building without your clothes on?"

Anne told her the story, how she needed to get out of her frustrating rut, and how her insane roommate liked the idea enough to go along with it.

"It's really a rush. I really liked being in a position to be caught like this." She smiled shyly and said "Chloe, right? You should try it too."

"Yes, Chloe it is. I don't know, I'm not quite as crazy as you two seem to be." She replied.

"Let me message Maggie, she'll get a kick out of me running into you. Can we take a picture?"

"Sure."

Anne put her arm around Chloe's waist and took a couple of pictures. She picked the best one and texted Maggie.

Don't you need to do some laundry too?

Oh wow! I do now! Be right there.

Be sure to dress appropriately. :)

"So, can the two of us convince you where one can't?" She asked Chloe.

"Anything is possible" She replied, smiling back at Anne.

A few minutes later, Maggie walked in the door, wearing a pair of flip-flops and a big grin.

Chloe looked over the two naked women and said "This is not how I expected my night to go. My boyfriend had other plans tonight, so I was going to have a boring night at home. How about I send him a picture to see what he's missing?"

"Only if you strip down too." Anne said in a firm voice.

Chloe hesitated for a moment, and pulled her tank top over her head. She unclasped the bra, and laid it on top of her clothes hamper. In a moment, her shorts and panties joined the pile.

"Into the machine first. It's no fun if you're not risking getting caught too."

Both Chloe and Maggie complied, and soon all three were equally without clothes.

Chloe stood there, her full figure on display. Her large breasts were high, with rock hard nipples on display. She had a gold rings through each nipple, and a matching one in her belly button. Her skin was pretty deeply tanned, in contrast to her breasts, and a small patch of her vulva, which stood out with very pale skin. She had a very narrow landing strip that matched her straight, shoulder length almost black hair.

"Brad is going to shit when he sees this!" She said, gesturing for the girls to come in for the picture.

They posed on both sides of Chloe and smiled into the camera. She sent the text and said "Now what?"

"We have a while before stuff goes into the dryer, shall we go for a walk?"

"Won't we get caught?"

"Haven't we already?"

"SOME of us have..." Chloe replied with mock seriousness.

"Well, it's after midnight, why don't we go wander outside and see if we can get more interesting stuff for Brad to regret missing?"

"Sounds like fun, let's do it."

"Okay, let's go check out the roof first."

Maggie followed behind the other two, recording them as they went down the hall to the rooftop terrace entrance. There were seating areas, as well as views of the surrounding area.

Anne sat down on a bench, and motioned for Chloe to join her. While Maggie filmed, she leaned down and gently took one pierced nipple in her teeth, giving it a slight tug. Chloe leaned in closer, giving a slight moan and putting her hand into Anne's curly blond hair.

Anne reached around and ran a hand softly over Chloe's breasts, slowly moving down her body until she found the moist cleft of her pussy.

Maggie moved closer, filming the action with one hand, while using her other to lightly pinch Chloe's other nipple. As Anne circled Chloe's clitoris with her fingers, she shuddered and moaned with a quick orgasm.

"Wow. I REALLY didn't have this in my plans tonight."

"Will Brad be upset?" Anne asked her, slightly concerned, but not enough to stop fingering her new-found friend.

"No, he'll be sad that he didn't get to help out. Can you send me the video?"

"Of course!" Maggie said.

They got up from the bench, and went to admire the night time view. Directly across the parking lot from their building was another high-rise complex. Across the street, with a small park, with intermittent lighting. This was a relatively quiet area, especially at this time of night, but even so, there were occasional cars going by.

"Ready to head outside?"

"Yes, but I want to grab something from my apartment before we go." Chloe replied.

"As long as it isn't more clothing!" Anne replied.

"No, not that. I think you'll like this."

They headed down from the rooftop, and went down the hall to Chloe's apartment.

"Wait here, I'll be right back." She said, leaving them in the nicely decorated living room.

In a few minutes, she was back. She twirled around, and her beautiful ass now sported a black furry tail. "What do you think?" She asked, striking a pose.

"Okay, that's sexy." Maggie replied.

"I have more if you're both interested. They're brand new, never used, I promise you."

Slightly reluctantly, because it was a new experience for them, they agreed. "As long as it isn't huge."

"It'll be fine, I promise you."

Chloe headed back down to the bedroom, and Anne turned to Maggie. "Who knew we'd find someone more out there than us?"

Maggie grinned and said "Right?"

Chloe came back with several packages, and a small dispenser of lubricant. She took the two new tail plugs to the kitchen and quickly washed them.

She approached Maggie and softly said "bend over honey, I have something for you."

With some trepidation, and Chloe's guidance she rested her elbows on the dining table and spread her legs.

"Relax, you'll like this, I promise." Chloe said.

Maggie felt warm fingers spread lubricant between her already moist pussy lips, and up to her sphincter. She felt the gentle pressure of a well greased finger and did her best to relax her virgin asshole. She gasped in pleasure as the finger moved in and out and only yelped as she felt a second finger moving in.

"Okay, now for the real thing..."

Maggie felt more pressure than before, but Chloe had shown her the toy, and it wasn't that much thicker than what she'd already taken and enjoyed. She gasped as the bulbous portion of the toy met the resistance of her tight sphincter, and then moaned in pleasure as it passed the ring, filling her up like never before.

Chloe gave her a light slap on the butt, and said "See? Nothing to it."

"Oh this feels so strange. I think you'll like it Anne."

Maggie picked up her phone again, and began filming the erotic act of her friend and lover receiving a toy in her ass for the first time.

"I have more toys to add also."

She picked up a device about the size of a large egg, with what looked like a long antenna on it. She applied a little lubricant, and leaning over, inserted into her aching pussy.

She took two more devices from a box and offered them to her new friends.

"These are especially fun, trust me."

After cleaning them, she explained that they were remote controlled. "You just pair them with your phone. Or someone else's..."

"Oh that sounds fun. Let's mix up who can set them off!" Maggie said. Soon, they were all set up, and all three were filled in both holes.

Anne opened the app on her phone, and used the slider to increase the intensity to the lowest setting. Chloe yelped, then laughed and did the same. Maggie then yelped, and used her app to turn on Anne's.

They were all set, and left the apartment, phones in hand. They walked down the hall and called the elevator.

When the elevator came, they got inside. Anne grinned and pressed the button for every floor.

"Might as well take our time."

The door closed, and Maggie got to her knees, and began to like Anne's pussy, all while increasing the intensity of the remote vibrator. Anne could feel her sphincter muscle tighten around the plug and came hard as the elevator doors opened. She opened her eyes, and was disappointed to see nobody waiting.

"Don't stop until we get to the lobby." She gasped, watching the floors go by. On the fourth floor, the doors opened, and a young couple stood there, mouths agape at the scene before them. Anne came again as the doors closed.

Soon, they were in the brightly lit lobby, and Anne had a brief flashback to her earlier adventure. She quickly checked to make sure that she had her building and keys firmly attached to the bracelet on her wrist. With all three of them outside, it would be really awkward otherwise.

They crossed the parking lot, each of them occasionally changing the intensity on the remotes. When they reached the road, they could see headlights approaching.

Chloe gasped and started looking for a hiding place, but Maggie placed a hand on her arm. "No, this is the fun part!"

The car came to a stop, and an older man got out. "Is everything all right?"

"Yes, we're just doing a dare. What do you think?" Anne said, and held her hand under Chloe's large breast.

"Amazing." He took his phone out and took a picture. "Nobody would believe me otherwise."

They spent a few minutes, posing in front of his headlights, and with him. He fondled each of them, and thanked him for the best evening in years.

They left the stunned man at his car, and headed into the park.

It was a large open space, crossed by sidewalks with shade trees and benches. They didn't encounter anyone inside but there was a rush to being so far from any semblance of cover in their current state. They decided to walk around the perimeter of the park, then head back to the building.

Several cars passed, and they received applause from the drivers, but the trip was otherwise relatively uneventful. As they got back to the building, Chloe's phone buzzed as she received a message from Brad.

No fair having an orgy without me!

New friends, all by accident, I'll share the story later. Love you!

Love you back, you slut.

YOUR slut though

Chloe grinned at Maggie, and set the intensity to maximum. Maggie's knees wobbled with the unexpected sensation, and she held herself up with one hand on the wall.

The elevator doors opened, and Anne helped her struggling friend into the elevator. All the way to the top floor, Chloe kept it at maximum, while nuzzling her neck, and rubbing Maggie's clitoris at the same time. Finally, Maggie threw her arms around Chloe's neck and gasped "I surrender!" in her ear.

Chloe laughed, and turned it down halfway.

They finally reached the laundry room, and the three girls put their clothes in the dryer.

"It's really late, how about we extend the fun and get our laundry in the morning?" Anne suggested.

"I have a big bed." Chloe said suggestively.

They walked hand in hand down the hall, and soon found themselves enjoying Chloe's big bed.

Timeris
Timeris
367 Followers