Changing Landscape Pt. 02

Story Info
The situation with the landscaper is pushed further.
3.6k words
3.45
10.2k
5

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/01/2023
Created 11/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next week was the longest of my life. My heart never seemed to slow down, and each time I thought about what occurred, the images were so vivid that I felt like I was back in the moment crouched next to my air conditioner. Googling what was happening turned up a trove of results, and that did some good in calming my nerves. That also surfaced new worries about just what path I was on, and if there was any turning back.

Sarah's behavior towards me shifted from overly sexual to just straight-up nice. She made me cocktails while I cooked dinner and complimented me every chance she got. I knew she was probably dealing with some guilt, so I accepted her conviviality. We were both processing the potentially catastrophic events. For my part, it was frightening like the first cavemen holding the first sparks of fire. The fears of losing her were fueling this thing. I enjoyed what happened, and didn't want to deter her from doing it again. And do it again she did.

They skipped the pretenses the next time, and she sucked his dick with gusto as he sat on the couch with his bare ass touching the fabric. Sarah's second go with his large cock went easier than the first. She choked herself with it as she pushed the limits of how much she could take. The dumb brute smacked her ass and called her a myriad of names that I'd never dare like "slut", "bitch", and "whore". She actually moaned when he said those things. Towards the end, when she was really trying to finish him off, Sarah licked around his taint. He was surprised by this and he blew some of his load into her hair before she came up and took the rest into her mouth.

I knew she would shower after that so I hurried myself back to the car so I could join her. I kicked my slacks off at the door and tossed my tie like confetti. She didn't protest when I entered and almost immediately started to eat her out from behind. She came quickly with my hands spreading her cheeks so that I could eagerly explore with my tongue. She probably marveled at the coincidence of where both our tongues were in the same hour.

She loved it so much that I kept on doing it. Every morning I'd get in the shower and lick her pussy and finger her g-spot until she loudly orgasmed into the foggy room. It was exhilarating to make her writhe in pleasure and clutch her beautiful body like I'd never let go. Our relationship was transforming and I kept finding new things I liked about it.

Afterwards, I'd lay on the bed and watch her get dressed. She'd giggle when I suggested different things for her to wear. I didn't have much of an understanding about putting together a woman's outfit, but she listened when I suggested different panties. I favored the sexier ones of course, and the ones that accentuated her curves.

A lid of rainy weather settled over the area for a week, and Justin didn't come on his accustomed day. I worried about how disappointed I was to miss the opportunity to watch my girlfriend suck another man's cock while crouched behind my home. Sarah also seemed disappointed. She went to extra spin class workouts and did yoga. That wasn't enough to burn off the sexual energy, and I was suprised to find she bought a little vibrator that she used on her clit when we had sex. I asked her about it, and she told me it was one of the new things she wanted to try. Sarah wouldn't elaborate on what any of the other new things were going to be.

A brilliantly sunny Saturday rolled around. We took advantage by going downtown and perusing local shops and just lazily soaking up the day. It was well into the afternoon as we sat in the sunroom reading. Sarah's legs were draped over mine. The red floral sundress that looked incredibly sexy with her dark eyes and hair was wrapped tightly around her legs. We heard a truck rattle into the driveway,and her eyes got very large. Maybe mine did as well, because I got nervously excited and my thoughts started racing. Was this bad or good? What could possibly happen with me in the situation for the first time?

Sarah was apparently more concerned with me finding out about the whole situation, because she made herself scarce by hustling into our bedroom to fold laundry. I decided to go out and greet our landscaper. He made it very clear he wasn't pleased about having to work on a Saturday, but the weather had thrown a monkey wrench into his schedule. We didn't chat for very long, but he didn't hesitate to ask "where my fine ass girlfriend was". I responded to the brute by saying that she was inside.

I went to my office and fiddled with different reports and papers scattered about my desk. I was essentially shuffling them around in an attempt to divert my mind from a plan that was forming in the darker recesses of my imagination. The din of the mower could be heard through the open windows about the house. We preferred the fresh air even when the summer months got to be oppressive.

Justin finished after only fifteen minutes or so, and he started putting his equipment away. I grabbed a couple beers and went out to his truck. He didn't seem nervous or concerned at all. I thought he might have some trepidation about me finding out what he had been doing, but his blank stare showed me he felt none.

One time in highschool, I witnessed Justin absolutely pummel a guy in a fight. It was in the lunchroom, and I don't know what this dispute was about. Fights always happened when my classmates were crammed into the little serving area and ordered to march through with trays being filled with repugnant food. The guy Justin fought was much larger than him. That didn't matter though. It was over in an instant with Justin being tackled by a security officer as he stood over the felled opponent. Some people have the savage instincts for fights, and some don't.

We drank beer near the bed of the truck while chatting about the whereabouts of our former classmates.

Justin said, "You know, I'm not like I used to be. You know, like an asshole."

Somehow, I found this hard to believe.

Instead I responded, "You used to scare me for sure. I think most people avoided you in the halls."

Justin said, "Well you don't have to worry about me now. I'm much tamer."

Obvious bullshit, but I just smiled and said, "Hey I'm making burgers in a little bit and going to watch the game. You can stay if you want. I got more than we can eat."

Justin said, "That sounds good, but I'm covered in grass and sweat."

"You can take a quick shower here and I can lend you some clothes."

Justin looked quite perplexed. I wasn't fully sure what I was angling to make happen, but it was nice to be steering the action for once. He shrugged his shoulders and agreed. I led him into the house and set him up in the bathroom with some of my old basketball shorts and a t-shirt. I then headed to the other side of the house to inform Sarah of our dinner guest.

She was not pleased by the news. I entered our bedroom and found Sarah lying on her chest reading. The way the light fabric of her dress clung to her body left little to the imagination. I could see the faint lines of the light pink panties I had picked out for her that morning. An evening of teasing was underway.

Sarah tried to get me to cancel the invite, but I assured her it would be fun. He would just watch the game and then leave. She kissed me passionately, and I left to go do some meal prep in the kitchen. It wasn't long before Justin finished his shower and walked in whistling. He didn't offer to help, he just stood there watching me and drinking beer. In the dark blue shorts I gave him, the outline of his dick was clearly visible. It flopped back and forth when he walked. I wondered if that ever got annoying for him.

Sarah came in and poured herself a glass of wine. She wouldn't even look at Justin. I had to loosen her up a little, so I decided to put on some music. Eventually we all got to chatting and playing songs from our highschool days. We both had Sarah giggling.

I had to go outside to fire up the grill while they relocated to the living to turn the baseball game on. The grill is on the back porch, so I kept sneaking over to the window to sneak peeks at what they were doing. It looked innocent, but they were sitting kind of close to each other. Sarah's hands were on her lap, and she kept sneaking glances down at the basketball shorts. I went inside and subtly mentioned that I would be looking for a piece of grilling equipment in the garage. I was in need of my favorite spatula.

I went back out to my sneaky vantage point. Justin was certainly taking advantage of my absence, and he scooted closer to Sarah on the couch. The fabric of her sundress was in between his fingertips. Her tan thigh a few mere inches from his fingers. She looked both turned on and extremely worried. She got more worried when the cheeky devil took her hand and placed it on the stiffening bulge in his shorts. She caressed it for a moment before pulling away and walking into the kitchen. We had found the boundary of what she was willing to do. I was extremely turned on and wanting to push the envelope a little further.

I went inside to the kitchen to find Sarah pouring a glass of wine. She said, "Hey, I don't know about this. Justin is being kinda flirty."

I replied, "Ya I noticed. It was a little exciting watching you tease him in this sexy dress, but you don't have to babe. I can ask him to leave."

She bit her lip. I'd just provided her an opportunity for acting sluttier, and she was definitely intrigued.

She said, "What do you have in mind? What kind of teasing?"

I hadn't fully thought it through, but my first thought was, "You look so great in that dress. What if you lost the bra though? Your boobs are enough to drive any man wild."

She got a devilish grin, "Well okay. It does feel great with just the fabric of the dress on my skin."

Sarah excitedly walked back to our bedroom and returned a moment later. It started to feel like three old friends hanging out. Justin clearly noticed her free jiggling boobs under the fabric of her dress. I bounced in and out of the house preparing the burgers, and we all ate in front of the television as the game came on. Beers were flowing at that point, and Sarah really got into the teasing. She would bend over in front of Justin so that her boobs bounced and swung in his face. She'd also lean over the side of the couch to reach for the remote or something and her red dress would cascade around her ass so that both cheeks were clearly visible. Justin didn't bother hiding his enjoyment and he kept gripping and rearranging his cock.

Sarah and I carried all the plates into the kitchen together, and we started kissing like highschoolers.

She said, "This is a lot of fun. I want you so bad right now."

I reached under her dress. Her panties were wet, and I rubbed her slowly with a couple fingers. She breathed into my ear with a warm breath that told me she liked what I was doing.

I said, "I heard in highschool that Justin was packing something huge, but holy hell, did you see that thing?"

She replied, "Ya it's huge. It looks bigger every time I glance at it."

"I bet you can't even get your whole hand around that thing."

I felt a little bad about the subterfuge, but I figured it made us even.

She said, "You'd like to see your loving girlfriend with that monster dick in her hand?" The way she said "monster" was really sexy.

"I think I do."

Sarah backed away from me, and repeated her question in a more serious tone.

I responded, "I've had a threesome fantasy for a while now, and if you were down, I think he'd be kinda perfect for it. I don't think there's much chance of you catching feelings for a shithead like him. It could be just fun."

The threesome fantasy was actually pretty new, but I didn't want to mention that it started around the first time I caught her blowing someone else.

She thought for a moment before replying, "Okay. I'm okay if you are, but if either one of us wants to stop, then we stop."

I agreed, and we kissed before grabbing some beer from the fridge. We didn't discuss how exactly it was going to start, but I figured that problem would solve itself.

We sat down in the semi-dark living room. We have a large blue couch with an ottoman that is so big Sarah sometimes lays on it. Justin had the corner where he was kicking his feet up relaxing. Sarah took the spot next to him while I sat on the other side of her.

The game was getting interesting with both teams scoring runs back and forth. I kinda got lost watching it until I heard the distinct sound of lips pressing together. I turned to see Sarah leaning over and kissing Justin. I don't know why I never imagined kissing being involved, but it shocked me. She was holding onto the front of his shirt in a fist, and he was running his hands up her thigh.

My heart pounded and I couldn't think or do anything other than watch. Sarah seemed to know exactly what to do. She stuck her hand in his shorts while Justin made eye contact with me. He was searching for what I was going to do. I just meekly smiled. He pulled his shorts down and released his cock.

It looked even larger up close, and the tip had a vein right underneath it. He wasn't fully hard yet either. Sarah turned around and pulled my shorts off. She realized at that moment, she had no idea what to do with two dicks. She grabbed mine and tried to reach behind her for the other one. It looked silly, and me and Justin laughed. He then suggested that he and I scoot together to make it easier for her. I couldn't get over how comfortable he was with the situation.

Our dicks side-by-side looked like a big tree and a sapling. Sarah got onto the ground in front of us. Her being right handed and me being on her right side was good because she could still jerk me decently when she was focused on Justin. She gave my dick a couple pumps. I was already hard as rock, and her warm hands felt sublime. She found the rhythm with her right and started to focus on Justin. His dick went well out of her hand and it bent a little from its weight. She ran her hand up and down it a few times. She definitely needed a second hand for it, because it bounced from side to side with each pump. I was getting close to cumming and that was way too soon. I told her she could slow down on me. She shifted her focus onto Justin's monster dick, and started blowing him fervently. He coached her on with remarks about her sluttiness. This made her more cock hungry and she started to play with his balls and licking from the base to the tip. His cock was entirely slick after she'd lovingly coated it. He pulled her head down until she lightly choked on it.

I pulled Sarah up onto the couch and had her get on all fours facing Justin. Her mouth never left his cock and she appeared to have him all the way hard although half of his dick was in her beautiful mouth. I pulled her dress up onto her back, and pulled her panties down to her knees. The light pink cotton was covering her already glistening pussy. I dove in with my tongue. I heard her moan on his cock and that spurred me on. I pulled her cheeks apart and tongued her asshole in circles.

Justin said, "You guys are freaks. I never would have guessed it."

I looked up to see that he had turned and raised his legs in the air, and Sarah was rimming him as well. He had pulled his shirt off and thrown it across the room.

Sarah looked back to me and said, "I need to be fucked, now."

No problem, my dick could've cut diamonds hearing her talk like that with a guttural tone. She took her panties off and grabbed my dick. She placed it against her opening, and I slid in with ease.

I fucked her with steady strokes while watching her head bob up and down in front of me. Her well defined back was arched in pleasure, and her taut ass barely moved as I gripped onto it. A minute or two was all I could hold off. I pulled out and came on her back. She looked back at me worried, but I told them to keep going. I went and got a condom for Justin. When I returned, he had put her on the ottoman on her back. The sundress was pulled down and pooled around her waist. The dress had apparently absorbed all my cum. I sat on the corner of the couch and watched. Justin took the condom and rolled it onto his dick. It looked really tight like his dick my bust out of it at any moment. He then took some of Sarah's lubricant from her pussy and coated his dick. It wasn't going to be easy getting all of it into her, but he seemed well versed in solving that problem.

He pushed the head against her pussy lips. It sunk in and her body became tense. Her nipples got very erect and her breathing quickened. The massive dick pushed further and her lips spread wide to accommodate the new size. She clutched at the ottoman and repeated "wow" over and over again. Sarah grunted and squealed when he pushed too much in, but I could tell she was getting close to orgasm. I got down beside her and squeezed her boobs and tweaked her nipples. She squeezed my arm really fucking hard and had a long shaking orgasm. When it subsided, I kissed her and went to go get bottled water. They drank the water, but didn't stock fucking for almost an hour.

They went so long that my dick recovered and I got some head from Sarah as she got fucked doggystyle with Justin smacking her ass and toying with her asshole with his thumb. She let him do whatever. He bossed her around and made her say all sorts of things.

Justin- "You love this dick don't you?"

Sarah- "Yes I do."

Justin- "Tell daddy how much."

Sarah- "A lot, it hits every spot."

Justin- "Call me daddy or I won't give it to you no more."

I was right there during this whole exchange. She had stopped sucking my dick to answer his commands.

Sarah- "Yes daddy. Just keep fucking me."

I came when she said that. They both looked at me with cum on my lap. I saw some pity in their looks. Justin smiled and kept fucking her. A wave of shame washed over me, but thankfully they were close to finishing. Justin rolled the condom off and made her get on her knees in front of him.

He said, "Get that cum like the good slut that you are."

"Yes daddy. I want it real bad."

She was covered in sweat and her eye makeup looked dark and a little clumpy. The sundress had long ago been removed, and she was now using it as a cushion under her knees. The brute grabbed her hair with two hands and pummeled her mouth with a malicious look. I wasn't sure how long she could take that, but he grunted after a minute. He emptied his load down her throat and saved a few thick pulses for her face.

Justin said, "Some of it got on my foot. I hate having cum on me. Lick that off for me slut."

She did as instructed, but she looked a little ashamed. The heat of the moment had passed, and she was slowly reverting back to the quiet reserved girl that she normally was. Justin didn't say much else while he got dressed, but he did yell over his shoulder that he had fun as he strutted out the door. Sarah and I didn't really speak either. We slowly made our way to the bathroom and lovingly washed each other.

She whispered in my ear, "What is happening to us? I don't know what came over me during all that."

I responded, "Did you like it?"

"Yes, but all the horrible stuff I said-"

I kissed her, "It's okay. That part made it more exciting like a rollercoaster or something. I know you still love me. It was just for fun and pleasure.

She said, "Yes for sure. I've never felt anything like that."