Changing Marriage Ch. 06

Story Info
A new level of change.
952 words
4.33
8.6k
6
2

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/30/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sun was beginning to softly filter through the sheer pale lavender curtains in the bedroom. Tera opened her eyes to realize she was in bed alone. She ran her hands lightly over her breasts and down her legs plying her body with a soft feathery massage. Her thoughts returned to the previous evening. Tera knew that whatever her life with Jim was before last evening, it was changing to something that gave her a shiver of excitement. This was too good.

Screwing Jim while on top released an unbridled level of passion that brought her waves of ecstatic pleasure. When they finally came together she collapsed on top of him and they lay there a heap of spent lust overwhelmed by exhaustion. The married couple panting both trying to restore their breathing patterns while awash in their ecstasy.

Tera might have fallen asleep in those moments, so strong were her feelings of fulfillment as she began to find her natural breathing pattern. Her heaving breasts were practically crushing Jim's face as he lay beneath her.

For his own pleasure Jim was thoroughly spent having filled Tera with a seemingly endless level of his fluid. As Tera lay atop him he had to but swivel his neck fractionally to find one of her engorged nipples. In the near dark he could just make out its darker tint and pointed shape as it moved closer than further away in concert with Tera's rhythm.

On one of her exhales he leaned forward enough so his lips could find the essence of Tera's nipple. He latched on to it. Using his wide open mouth he took her as completely as he could administering a gentle suck while gently teasing the tip with his tongue. Tera moaned in delight. It was a prelude to what would happened next.

There was a part of him that dreaded the oral he was going to administer after his release and having spent his entire load he anticipated that he would lose the desire after his orgasm. He didn't lose sight of the promise he had made to Tera.

At the same time he acknowledged that his level of passion was still high. As he thought about going down to Tera's pussy it began with curiosity of how the experience would be and the initial reaction disturbed him. It would be messy, smelly, and he'd be consuming his own fluid.

Yet, he couldn't deny that another feeling was trying to surface. One that might be more powerful than aversion. His growing erection was a telling sign that he was conflicted. It also had a power of its own. It was shutting down his rational thought process giving way to raw emotional desires that he couldn't explain or understand.

He gently removed his lips from Tera's breast having applied one final soft caress. It was at this point that Jim realized the nature of the new growing feelings inside of him. It was submission to his goddess. It wasn't as simple as yielding to allowing himself to be used for her pleasure. He wanted, needed to actively put himself in that position. He wanted to submit as much as Tera wanted to dominate.

Jim debated rolling Tera over on her back so he could slide down towards the foot of the bed to begin making love to her sweetness.

"Tera. Do you want me to be on the bottom? For the next part?"

"Mmmmm darling, where do you want to be?"

"I want to look at you, Tera. I want to be under my goddess."

"Oh, baby. Of course I'll get on top. I'll get to see my man perform his magic."

First he felt her remove himself from his cock. Next, Jim watched his beautiful wife sit up straight and then shimmy up his body until both thighs were next to his ears and her pussy was straight up top. It was dark but he could make out part of her well trimmed bush.

The sense that became most awakened by her movement was the pungent aroma emanating from Tera's sexy spot. It was as suffocating as it was arousing. Part of him, the conservative, tame, and traditional aspect pushed back one last time and said, 'you can't do that'.

But, that was thinking part of his brain. There was something else he couldn't identify, like a force out his control that was willing him to ignore that voice. It was all happening so fast. Jim was gripped with powerful feelings of lust and, more than that, a powerful urge to please Tera. This unleashed new desire taking control. Of course, it was the submission. The connections in his brain were beginning to look anew at what it meant to make love to his goddess.

He finally surrendered to the bliss of letting go. Freeing himself from the logic of what was to happen. Fully erected he couldn't wait for her to lower her self. With both hands on the side of her hips he slowly pulled her down to meet her pussy lips with his waiting mouth. Jim entered a new world of submission with a passion he not ever known before.

For however long it was, neither had any idea, Jim sucked and probed and flicked until Tera had multiple orgasms. He knew that Tera would be the one to stop first. This was about her. This would stop only when she was fully sated.

He wouldn't realize until later on that making it about Tera made it so much better for him. But, what he did understand after the final throes of their lovemaking was that he never felt more alive than he did at that moment.