All Comments on 'Changing My Boss's Arrangement'

by Defluer

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
DefluerDeflueralmost 4 years agoAuthor
About the Story

This one was inspired by an amateur porn video I watched where the lady is giving head for a minute or so before stopping and saying, "You look bored." More stuff happens but that moment stuck with me. Somebody getting head, the gal not really doing anything but bobbing her head, and the guy being "bored" of it. I tried like six different ways to get at that moment, starting 'from the beginning' and this was the only one that worked.

While the protagonist of the story doesn't put it together I think the reader can. The story was going to go on with her inviting him back to the hotel she is staying in and possibly him learning the truth there. I didn't see a way out of the story if that happened and Porngia at Mossbeck's is my pregnant woman story and it's not exactly well viewed, so ending this story where it did seemed the best answer.

Hope you enjoyed it.

-The Guy from Defluer

HectorBidonHectorBidonalmost 4 years ago
"It was so fucking weird!"

A real corker of a story! You start out where many authors end up, the original arrangement, which, as the MC can't help but admit is basically boring. But then you let them segue into a real relationship---two grown-ups, each with their own mutually exclusive familal responsibilities, and each with their intertwining professional responsibilities, who nevertheless come together and find pleasure in giving each other something that makes their lives more full. Your two characters seemed so realistic to me, trusting each other to take their dalliance for what it was, but knowing full well that they were playing with fire. The final scene is just so poignant. I can imagine the scene when Boone moves to corporate: he and his fiancée will be social friends of Alexis. He'll get to know and care for her husband and children. The two of them will never be physically intimate again, but they'll never stop being intimate in a much deeper way. Thanks for this great story.

Spector30Spector30almost 4 years ago
Constructive criticism

I hope you consider the title of this comment when you read it and not take offense, because I assure you no offense was meant.

I've been reading your stories for a few days now. Taking my time because, well... this IS Literotica after all and you do have to be in a certain mood. But I've been paying attention. And rating your stories as well. Mostly I've given you three stars. Three stars is labeled as "Liked it, keep on writing" - which captures most of what my intention was with that rating. The part it didn't capture was - "and become better at it."

Now this is the point where I stress I do not mean any offense. What I do mean is this: I've seen some good writers here in the past. But really, I could use less than the fingers of one hand to list them. Two, perhaps three probably sums up all the *really* good writers I've come across here. Oh, I've seen talent, absolutely. But a *good* writer is more than just the raw talent. They had something more than just that, which made their writings stand out a kilometer high above the rest.

And while I did say I have seen some talent in the past, I have yet to consistently go through someone's work and then take the time to rate them a three star to nudge them along some sort of path I think they should take. Much less leave a comment. The reason for that is that what I saw in those other talented-but-not-great writers is different from what I see in you. From your writing, I see a lot of potential. I think you can become that next great writer on my list. I hope that doesn't come off as too bold, I mean well.

PM me here on Literotica if you want to know more about what I think, and more about what I think you could benefit from.

Good work!

Burning_HereticBurning_Hereticover 3 years ago

Don't get me wrong, I do love this "Slice of Life" story framework. It really allowed you to focus the story on the moments that are core to the storyline.

But I'm kinda' also itchin' for closure on the main couple's relationship. I absolutely adored what I read. I rated it five stars because stars go brrrrrrr. But I AM also hoping it was chapter one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I would really like a part 2 to this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Not clear who actually father her third child, especially after their last meeting before her promotion.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

A million punctuation problems on the first Page!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDefluer@Defluer
11/21/23 - Fucking Magic 15 Submitted. Hopefully in time for Thanksgiving. Part 16 is a real evolvement and is finished and half edited. The series might go to Part 18 or 17 might be really long with an Epilogue. 9/6/23 - Fucking Magic 14 submitted and coming at you in the n...