Changing My Boss's Arrangement

Story Info
Saying something to my boss was the best decision.
11.6k words
4.67
46.3k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Defluer
Defluer
1,222 Followers

"How's it going back here?" My manager asked stepping into the back room where I was trying to tweak the programming on the machine, I almost sighed sadly when she closed the door behind her.

I stared at the small black screen filled with green text but didn't really read anything. I just stood there wondering how I fucking got myself into this situation. This one wasn't any of my doing, not that I could think of, besides just letting it happen. Not for the first time I thought back the three months to see if there had been something I'd done that would lead her on or... But no, I didn't think so. I mean I was a friendly guy but considering Alexis was married I hadn't flirted with her or anything.

Truthfully after months of thought I sort of thought it was her. First and foremost she got off on being able to do this anytime that she wanted, that I hadn't said no. I don't think it was a power trip thing so much as an ego boost thing. She was a curvy gal who had been married for ten years. I doubted her husband was very romantic or tried to spice things up anymore, this was her way of feeling sexy. Second, she was sure she was keeping me happy and keeping me around. Had made comments about how I was happier in my job, making me strongly suspect there was a filter alert for when people went to job search sites on company computers and WiFi. Which I guess I hadn't done since she had started the non monetary "bonus" arrangement.

"Boone?" She asked when I didn't answer her.

"At least another hour, obviously it's running now but it's taking way too long to process these new parts. These kind of technical designs really should have been sent to Anapolis." I grumbled, not for the first time, probably should have kept it to myself because she had been the one to assure corporate we could handle it.

"I've got faith in the guys here, in you especially." It was difficult not to go rigid when she came up beside me, running her hand over my back. The touch was meant to be comforting but I didn't take it that way, knowing what was to follow. "You're my best tech Boone. You know I can't give you a raise, not out of your yearly review schedule, or otherwise I would. You know that right?"

"Yeah, I know that Alexis." It wasn't how she ALWAYS started it but it was the most common way, I still stared at the screen, hoping to exude 'too busy for this right now!'

"Good, do you... Yeah I think you need one of our special breaks." Nudging my shoulder to turn me away from the screen, wedging herself between it and me. It was because she was so freaking cute, for sure she didn't look in her thirties, she looked barely twenty. I should have said no, should have been able to! But she was SO cute, also there was that she'd pulled the zipper down on her jacket so that not only could I see the her handful sized breasts outlined by the tight top underneath, but also a generous amount of cleavage that I had no doubt she'd arranged before coming in here. "Boone, don't you want one?"

I won't lie, I did want one, who didn't want a free blow-job? But at the same time I was tempted to just deny her. I would like to say it was on the principle that she was using them to get more work out of me, promising monetary rewards but who knew if she would pull through on that eight months from now. The biggest motivator that I had to just denying her offer was that... Well they were kinda boring. At first it had been great, riding the high that my BOSS was blowing ME. That was a compliment and a power trip, for me.

The last few times, now that the newness of the situation had worn off... It had been barely worth it. Her sitting on her knees smiling at me, bobbing her head on my dick just long enough to get it coated in enough spit for her to jerk me off with for a minute. Her soft hands were nice, her pretty face was nicer, and her bobbing head was good but all in all... I'd had better and it was made worse because I had no idea what I was allowed to do, she was my boss! My boss that I really couldn't grab her head and force her to stay bobbing at my dick. They were bonuses, how could I stop her from using her hand so much. Or grab her tits. Or slap myself against her damned pretty face. Much less tell her to give me her pussy instead of her mouth. It seemed way worse than looking a gift horse in the mouth, it was coming right out and saying the present wasn't good enough for you, take it back and try again.

"Come on and just let me take care of my star employee." Hands on my shoulders, giving me that fucking bat of her long eyelashes her dark brown eyes staring right into me that stole any choice from me. "Please?"

I didn't say anything but I guess that was good enough, she smiled and nodded, aiming me back between all the boxes that took up most of the free room in here, to the only chair next to a desk covered in more boxes. She was quick and eager when I reached there, when we were out of sight of anybody who somehow had the key to enter the room. As usual... Making me sure this was as much for her as it was me, she started on my shirt. I let her, for whatever reason she liked me totally naked for these blow-jobs.

"Mmm," She purred happily running her soft hands over my body as she revealed it, as always she looked so close to kissing or licking me, but didn't. I wasn't unaffected by the stripping or the promise of a mid-workday BJ so when she reached into my undershorts she found more or less what she was hoping for. "There is that big dick that needs it's sucking on." A little pout coming to her face because I wasn't as hard as she usually found me, giving it a few tugs not doing the trick she stuck her bottom lip right out. "Looks like you're going to make me work for the hard hot dick that I'm used to."

With that she drew down my shorts, not as upset about the seeming lack of enthusiasm as I sort of hoped. Pushing at my chest until I sat down in the chair, dropping to her knees where she finished stripping the undershorts off, then my socks. Her eyes ate up the sight of me which I always liked, even if I was thinking this was nothing but a tease. And I know! Believe me I did, I knew I was like a spoiled kid almost turning my nose up at what most would bet for, but I couldn't help myself.

"There, that's better." She said after a few strokes, bringing both her small hands into play, all her attention locked on my piece as it grew harder and harder. I huffed and nodded when she brought her mouth in, the warmth but there was nothing like your hot boss's mouth wrapped around your dick! I felt like the boss as I stared down at the short haired cutie bobbing up and down with just a little more than the tip in her mouth. That feeling ending when she pulled away to just start giving me a hand-job, a pleased smile on her face. A hungry look to her but also a glassiness to her eyes, she was just killing time. "Gotta make sure my top employee knows how much I appreciate him."

Sagging back in my chair for the first time in my life I wanted to drop my head back, stare at the ceiling, and try to imagine somebody or something else. I liked porn and fantasies as much as the next guy but I'd never before been with a woman and thought about anything else but what I was doing with her. I mean I was a decent looking guy but I didn't get it easy enough to get bored with it, even the few times that my partners had not been at a hotness level for me to ever want to brag to my friends about them, I still was eager for the experience.

"Are you okay?" She asked as she returned for a quick ten second suck which was only done because she was seemingly too dainty to just spit on my dick, if she could will herself to do that I doubted it would be anything but a handjob.

"Yeah, I'm okay." I wasn't okay though and it was obvious, I wasn't going limp but after that first "YAY! BLOWJOB!" burst at the beginning I wasn't exactly full mast either.

"Sure, okay." For a millisecond or two my manhood, the mental thing not the cock thing, was in jeopardy by having anything but the raging-est of boners. But... Well who was she going to tell? And maybe it would motivate her more. "You look bored."

"Huh?" Pretending like I didn't hear because I didn't think she'd actually repeat herself.

"You look bored." I shrugged, she bit her bottom lip for a moment, it was so much sexier when it was not for show. Then she went back to it, she hadn't stopped stroking me but she dropped down and started sucking me again. Drool coating me and running down my length each time she pulled up, it didn't do anything for my 6/7ths erection situation. "Is this good?"

Now or never. Now or never! I told myself as she stared up at me, hurt and worry almost breaking through the layer of boredom and bother that had built up inside me. She was SO fucking cute! So pretty and I really just wanted to tell her she was doing great, it was all great, and let her go on giving me hand-jobs forever.

"Take off your shirt." It was the first thing that I thought of, that fucking cleavage right there when I looked away (Had to or would break me.) from her pouting.

I only had half a second to worry about ordering my boss to do anything, because with no hesitation she did as asked. Taking the jacket off first, then the top that was underneath it as well. Underneath was a purple camo bra, but instead of random splotches of paint they were the same flower pattern at different angles in white, black, lavender and dark purple. She gave me two seconds to admire the sight, of her in just her bra and the more than ever cleavage. Before she grabbed my dick up again still wet from her spit and started jerking me.

If I didn't have a hatred for partner provided handjobs I might have taken it as a victory, not pushed my luck. I knew some guys loved the idea of a woman giving them a handjob, for me it was just something I did better. There was just so much more on a woman I could enjoy besides her hand.

"The bra too." Narrowly avoiding adding, "As if you didn't know that's what I meant."

Once more she didn't even hesitate, letting go my dick to unsnap her bra with both hands. Pulling it free to join all our (mostly mine) piled up clothes on a nearby box. Not that I really saw. Mostly I was staring at her fucking beautiful tits. Could they have been bigger? Yes. After all these months were they better than I expected or deserved? Fuck yes! Nice handfuls with the prettiest pink nipples whose thimbles were already hard.

"Better?" There wasn't just an edge to the question but something in her eyes as well.

"Better, yes." Reaching down at a languid speed to take hold of one, giving her plenty of time to show even the tiniest amount of reluctance. It literally was a perfect handful, I just cupped the thing, thinking it was the the most anticipated breast of my life. Finding her nipple I gave it a few tweaks before doing the same for the other. "Lots better."

"Yeah, I guess it is." My dick was all the way there when she grabbed it this time, no suppleness.

It was dry by then and while I told myself that this was good enough, amazing even! I just... Maybe it was that tone of her voice or the unknown depth to her gaze that did it. Maybe I was just an idiot who couldn't just be happy with all the blessings he'd been given. I grabbed the back of her head when she took me into her mouth, her dark eyes flicking up to mine. We watched each other as she went down, down, down and right when she started up I pushed her down again. She gagged almost instantly but I didn't relent until her entire body locked up, not that she tried to resist even then.

She coughed as she got me out of her mouth, shook her head to clear it. Stared at my dick like it had suddenly tried to snake down her throat. Dazedly looking up from it at me, smiling before going back down on me again. This time I thrust upward as I pushed her down. Instead of going for all the way I just held her there and just barely face fucked her. Alexis moaned at my boldness, coughing some more when I released her this time, running her hands up and down my length with an eagerness like never before.

"Mmm, that's better!" My hardness or my taking charge, I didn't know.

"Lick my balls." I told her, since they were right there in her face. My boss did, leaning forward to do it while she was still trying to catch her breath. Sucking the first one in for a second before her need for air won out, then she held her tongue out twisting and rocking her head while she drew in deep lungfuls. "Yeah, this is better!"

"Good! I want it to be better." With that statement I brushed her hands away.

I almost laughed, she had never done one without the use of them. That was totally obvious as she stared, daunted. Fearful or not the beautiful manager and mother of two bent to it, giving me that look as I fed her my dick. My pretty boss gripped my calves at this new dynamic in our wicked arrangement, quickly getting back to that next level enthusiasm she had not had before. Huffing out my pleasure I just let her go, really enjoying it as the spit still flowed out of her, the handjob reliant woman unable to turn that option off.

"Fuck yes! Lick it. All the way from balls to tip!" I could have cried! This was an entirely different woman letting out happy noises with her tongue thrust out, dragging it from my testicles all the way up to the top, every couple of those giving the purple-ish cap a kiss. Finally I slapped it against her mouth, my beautiful boss smiling happily before catching it, bobbing her head for all she was worth. Running her hands up my thighs, skimming near my manhood, up my stomach and chest, fingers dragging at my flesh. "Yes! This is what I need! Oh fuck yes this is it!" Pushing up off the chair as my orgasm got closer and closer. "You better swallow every drop!"

I didn't see it as a huge ask. She usually took it all in her mouth, clamped down around the tip because there wasn't always paper towels around to clean up with. Then spit it out, sometimes into a trash bin, sometimes into a corner or an out of sight spot for the poor cleaning crew to find. Today though it was going down her belly, she nodded without taking me out of her mouth, bobbing faster yet. She was smart and observant because she knew right when my warnings were real, pulling to the tip and holding there right before I burst.

"Oh fuck yes!" Tilting her head back so I could see her face as she tasted my cum, as her throat worked to swallow it. It was for sure the best orgasm of the year, built on the increasing disappointments that had preceded it. I pumped shot after shot into her awaiting mouth that she gulped down until finally I sagged, sensing the hand prohibition was over she took hold of me at the end, working out spoonfuls of semen onto her tongue that she would then make disappear, with a constant kitten like purring. "That was... That was WAY better."

"Yeah?" I thought she would go for a brag, or twist it around on me that I made her think I liked it the other way. She settled back to sit on her feet, thinking over everything I'd had her do. Subconsciously, I was sure, cupping her breasts or maybe realizing she was doing that but not that she was rolling her fingertips over them. "Now that I know how you like it... Will you let me do it for you more often?"

"Yes!" Obviously she'd known I was avoiding her, or avoiding being alone with her for her to offer up her boring 'bonus' handjobs.

"And you know if you need it, I'd rather you come to me and ask than have you going around feeling all stressed and upset. You're my star!" Fuck! I sat there marveling at this new turn, she was offering her mouth up whenever I wanted it! My brain quickly processing through what I knew of her schedule and mine, trying to figure out if I could get a BJ in the morning AND right before I went home. Trying to realize a goal of 'No more masturbating!'

"Not yet." I growled when I noticed she was trying to put her bra on.

"What?" Back to me she looked over her shoulder, glancing at my half limp dick like I might be ready already, she certainly didn't seem disgruntled about the possibility.

I thought she would push me away when I came up behind her, she certainly went all rigid, her happy kitty expression going slightly cold. It was already too late as my arms wrapped around her curvy mother of two body, her stomach neither flat nor protruding. I inhaled of her hair and then neck and shoulder, my hands cupping the breasts she had been playing with before moving one of them downward. She was wearing some kind of relaxed fit khakis. I thought I was going to have to pop the button but there was more than enough stretch in them, in I went into both pants and panties. Finding a hairless vagina that was as wet as it was broiling hot.

"Boone!" Almost tormented by the touch, but still didn't push me away, didn't resist as I dragged her backward.

I had no idea what her problem was. It was like she was embarrassed about her pussy or something. Mortified of my reaction but needing the touch more. I sat back down, kissing my way down her back, feeling her warm up to what I was doing more and more as time went on. Enough that she let out a light moan, pushed her crotch towards my hand. With that I shoved the clothes away from her until her beautiful ass was bare, a cry of fear escaping her. She stared back at me like I was sure to freak out on her at any second. Instead I pulled her into my lap, she sank against me on weak legs, let me spread them out as far as the chair would let them go. Reaching down to splay her deep mound out with one hand while switching from double finger drilling inside her to waggling her clit around in all different directions.

"Boone! Oh! OH! Please don't stop! Boone!" Thrashing in my lap, twisting around as much as she could to give me the most pleading needy look I think I'd ever seen in my life. Right when I was about to kiss her she came, eyes rolling up, body arching so her tits thrust up at the ceiling. I had to keep hold of her with both forearms on her thighs, using both hands to rub away at her clit as she thrashed around, until she let out a loud cry of bliss. Then I clapped a hand over her mouth. Even muffled it was loud, my fingers vibrating at her cry that I dragged out by incrementally slowing down at my clitoris-ministrations. Not stopping so much as slipping them up inside her when I thought the time was right. She collapsed down atop me, gasping turning to a laugh. "Wow! Guess I needed that too! I mean... Boone! I knew you were good with this techy stuff but... You're good with this stuff too." Cupping her hands overtop mine, thrusting up at them to really drive home what she meant. "Wow. You don't have to do that everytime but... I won't stop you."

"I'll keep that in mind."

"Whoa! Oops! That was a lot!"' Crushing the box our clothes were on as she got up too soon, collapsing against it while showing off that beautiful generous ass.

"You should relax a little." I smiled, she turned back knowing I had just turned her words against me. Her mouth opening and eyes bulging, I didn't know why for a second until I realized I had put the fingers I'd had inside her into my mouth. Was sucking a VERY delicious taste off of them almost without thought. "What?"

"Nothing... Just... Nothing, but we've already been in here too long and if the other guys find out... Well I'm not willing to do this sort of thing for them and I don't want to get fired." Pushing her way up again, still danergously weak limbed as she tottered in bringing her pants back up, gaining strength as she gained articles of clothes.

"Yeah, I suppose you wouldn't." Our co-workers were great but most of the rest of them were old, overweight, or both. I liked that it was JUST that I was her star employee that had her doing this with me.

Defluer
Defluer
1,222 Followers