Changing Rooms Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PanzerFeck
PanzerFeck
1,543 Followers

That was how they often started. She would lube the both of them up and slide her fingers into his boy pussy to tease his P-spot. Milking him to sensitivity, Carl became an adorable fuck puppet. He would moan and whimper and bite whatever was nearest -- the sheets, the pillow, or his knuckles. But he would relax and submit to her inner toilings and soon he would be riding her hand and speaking such devilish filth.

'I love your balls slapping against my gooch,' he once confessed as her slippery seven inches slurped and plunged in and out of his stretchy pink ring. They both howled the whole house down with laughter. Now every time they started that way, any awkward silence would bring back the memory and a stifled giggle or two would escape.

'Baby-baby-baby,' Laurie now hummed as she slid deep into his most exotic cunt, running her fingernails down his spine, over his meaty butt, and up the back of his thighs. It drove him wild in every way, and caused him to grip her tighter and to suck at her working cock. 'We forgot the birthday candles,' she teased, spanking his ass. She could vividly imagine covering that ass with hot wax right now, just as he had done with her belly and tits three months back.

Carl groaned and moaned and panted, really getting into it now. His stomach fluttered with a hurricane's worth of butterflies, and the most erotic sensation of her swollen pink knob kissing up against his prostate had his cock twitching every time they touched.

And soon they die come to lie together, one arm holding his body close as another hand gripped his hip bone to pin him in place. One leg craned up to give her all the more access, Carl rested the back of his head in the pillows, head turned to receive Laurie's affectionate kisses.

Time could not measure such moments. Time did not exist in such moments, otherwise time did a bad job of making such heaven last. Her hot and sticky body cupping his from behind, they yielded to one another as she continued to own his pussy with her stiff cock and once in a while they made small-talk between ragged breaths.

'I could do this with you forever,' she now whispered against his ear. 'But I'm getting close to blowing both nuts right up into you.'

'I want you on top of me,' Carl urged. He knew she loved to be on top. His sphincter burned now. They had been making love for longer than he was used to.

Quickly Laurie withdrew and shifted onto her haunches, Carl reaching for the anal lube and dousing his and hers until they were both dripping. Then he lay back and invited her back into him, feeling her inch ever so slowly in until their bodies were pressed together again.

He felt so full, and so deliciously used. He could not help but utter a long womanly whimper as they melted back together again. Both caring and intense, Laurie's love smiled down upon him as they lay face to face, cooing and declaring his beauty.

Gently her hips rolled against the back of his thighs and her pelvis seemed to follow her thick, slippery sex deep into him, and as the bed creaked gently and as their sexes kissed and sucked and smacked, give and take -- back and forth -- they whispered and panted and gazed.

Now her tongue invaded his mouth and fucked him just as her throbbing cock slid deep in his pussy, and she announced her coming some moments in advance, swelling and growing inside him.

'I love you so much,' she now cried as he became lost in his own moans, submissive slave to the immense orgasm building inside, paralysing him. With deliciously deep and thorough strokes she slipped home again and again, giving in to the urge. 'I love you so fucking much,' she cried and burst the dam inside them both.

Laurie's body clenched up, every limb given in to the uncontrollable tremor that resulted, and spunked hard up against Carl's inner sweet spot. She leaned back to hammer harder, his squeezing hole trying to squeeze her, with no resistance to be felt whatsoever.

Her man's sweet pussy was now an oily well of liquid heat, spewing her own spunk back out, quivering madly around her girth. And the harder she kept coming and fucking him, soon his own rigid cock reacted and began to blow hot white magma like a human volcano.

Carl growled loud and hard, over and over, breathless and helpless. The love of his life, his woman, ironically fucking him like a woman, there was nothing to comprehend that could be understood, but once again for the things she made him feel.

Now she embraced him, their bodies slick and sticky and once more gluing together with bodily fluids in the aftermath of their birthday sex. Holy fucking cow, he thought, unable to control his drumming heart.

Between the both of them they had never blown so much at once. It seemed apt at that moment for Carl to utter the words; 'Make a wish!'

The happiest Laurie had ever been in her life, she did just that, and held her tongue to make sure it came true. With a smile a mile wide and a blush of contentment, she rested her head in her man's shoulder and sighed happily in the thrumming stillness.

"Marry me," she wished.

The End

PanzerFeck
PanzerFeck
1,543 Followers
12