Changing Sides Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Very well. And Cameron?"

"Cameron went above and beyond. Such a skilled mouth.... Cameron may have to teach my Charlie a thing or two about pleasing a lady."

"That's settled then," Laura looked down at Charlie. "You might notice that Cameron is the only one of us who didn't cum yet. Cameron's been through a bit of a dry spell, at my command, of course. Now, it's time for you to give little Cameron exactly what she needs. Cameron, come here."

Cameron stood up and walked over to Laura. Laura made a motion and Cameron raised her skirt, confirming her lack of panties, and, more importantly, showing off the small pink plastic cage that was locking up her cock.

Charlie's eyes went wide. Cameron was...like Charlie. He'd had no idea. She seemed so beautiful, so feminine, that Charlie had never even considered that Cameron could be like him. Is this what he could look like in a few more weeks?

Laura pulled out a key from around her neck and unlocked the plastic cage. She pulled it off Cameron's cock and gently massaged the flesh, playing with Cameron's shaft and balls. Cameron made an uncomfortable whimper as Laura manhandled him.

"Don't you cum yet, would be a shame to go right back in the cage," Laura warned.

Janice stood up and stood over Charlie. "Here's your reward, Charlie. Tonight, you suck your very first flesh and blood cock. I thought this might help ease you into being the little cocksucker that we all know you are."

Laura fluffed Cameron's cock, which quickly sprang up to its full erect length. It was a little under average, which made it far larger than Charlie's cock, but it was still smaller than any dildo Charlie had blown.

Charlie felt like this was it. If he did this, then he would never be able to go back to who he was before he met Janice. So far, he had just been with a few kinky women, taking a cock in his mouth, that some something else altogether. He never thought he would ever actually suck another person's cock. But right now, all he could think about was pleasing the nice, hard dick before him.

Charlie reared up on his knees and put his hands on Cameron's waist. He brought his lips to her cock and gently kissed it on the top, smiling as he heard her moan above him. That made him want to do more, so he slipped the head of her cock into his wet, welcoming mouth.

A salty drop of precum landed on his tongue, but the taste was normal to him now, after Janice had made him eat so many of his owns loads. The cock felt firm and warm in his mouth, and the feel of her shaft along his tongue was unlike anything he had ever felt before.

Charlie started to bob his head up and down on Cameron's cock, with more and more of slipping into his mouth each time. Cameron moaned and squirmed above him. He knew she wouldn't last long, not after being caged for god knows how long. He imagined it was some time, with how cruel Laura could be.

Still, Charlie couldn't control himself. He couldn't slow down to enjoy it. He started to go faster, fucking his face down onto the cock before him. Cameron wasn't really big enough to deepthroat, but that didn't stop Charlie from worshiping her cock. Charlie started to think that Janice and Laura were right, maybe she was nothing more than a cock loving slut.

She?

Charlie realized that, no matter how many times he called himself a girl when Janice asked, he never thought of himself as a girl, until this moment. After all, here she was. Wearing delicate women's clothes, sucking a cock right after getting fucked in the ass. Charlie was a girl, there was no use denying it anymore.

At that moment, Cameron exploded in Charlie's mouth, coating her tongue with thick, salty cum. Charlie moaned and greedily swallowed all of Cameron's seed, then took Cameron's cock balls deep to clean off her cock, before letting it slip from her lips.

"Such a good job, what a good girl," Janice said, petting Charlie's hair. "Did you enjoy that?"

"Of course she did," Laura said. "Did you see her going to town on that cock? She's a natural,"

Charlie just smiled up at Janice and nodded her head.

After that, Charlie and Cameron cleaned up while Janice and Laura shared some wine. Once the cleanup was done, Laura and Cameron had to leave. They said their goodbyes, and Laura slapped Charlie's ass one last time, and the two left.

As they left, Charlie turned to Janice.

"Hey, Janice?"

"Yes, what is it?"

"Am I...Am I you're pet?" Charlie asked, sheepishly.

Janice stared at her for a second before replying.

"Would you like to be?"

"Yeah, I really would," Charlie said.

"Well then. From now on, you are. Now, come along, pet, I need a bath and a massage before I go to sleep," Janice said, starting up the stairs to the second floor.

Charlie eagerly followed after here, wondering what new experiences she would have as Janice's plaything.

12