All Comments on 'Changing Status Pt. 03'

by Carl_Bradford

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
HargaHargaover 2 years ago

Now it's getting interesting. I'm on the fence but I think he/she had to take the chance. He is not only putting his life at risk but EJ's to and signing it Wally. Will she make the connection?

.

Cheers

nthusiasticnthusiasticover 2 years ago

I like the new twist. Considering EJ/Ellie had chosen ’Wally’ as Susie’s identifying password, there’s no reason yet for EJ to associate the black haired slave with her old childhood friend, Wally. He does like to live dangerously, though. Hugo is NOT going to be pleased.

Siska100Siska100over 2 years ago

Good story. I like the way you have Wally's male persona clash with Suzie's. I can't wait to see, if he'll dare tell his secret to E.J. upon his return to civilisation so to speak, or if Ellie will understand Suzie, the woman she helped escape Hugo Hernandez's henchmen, 4½ years ago is her best friend Wally from her high school days; or if he'll never tell and Suzie never realize: Wally was her Wally.

ldyslv42ldyslv42over 2 years ago

Really enjoying this story. I wonder since men are always thinking about sex if it was easier for a former male to become a female sex slave than a real woman? I am a little confused as to why a sex slave needs clothing.

Cindy1001Cindy1001over 2 years ago

Perfect story, good cliffhanger!

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyabout 1 year ago

After the years of imprisoned freedom calling the law on a drug dealing van crossing a border - dangerous …. Cliffhanger par excellence

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous