Changing the Plans Ch. 02

Story Info
The bull changes the plans this time.
4.5k words
4.49
24.6k
43

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rest of the night was a blur of sexual depravity. After my husband left, there wasn't anything that remained to keep me from performing like the perfect submissive slut for Dwayne. He used me and my body however he desired, and I loved every moment of it. Dwayne also made sure to capture every depraved and sexually humiliating act with my phone, informing me that he wanted to make sure there was a record of just how slutty I could be. I didn't mind one bit, just as long as he continued to dominate me, and use me as his slut, I was more than happy to let him capture every moment.

It was so hot when he restrained me, gagged me, and then fucked me up against the window. It was deliciously naughty when he fucked my ass with his big black cock as I writhed in pain and pleasure on the bed. It was even more depraved when he had me scoop his sticky come from my gaping asshole and lick it off my fingers. The night was so filled with so many such events, that eventually, I just passed out from exhaustion.

When I awoke the next morning, my whole body ached, feeling as if I had just run a marathon. I was on the floor next to the bed, the ball gag hanging around my neck, and it took me a moment to gather where I was. Sitting up, the events of the night flooded back to me, and I smiled as I simultaneously touched my sore but also aroused sex. I looked around for Dwayne, but did not see any sign of him. Expecting to find him in the restroom cleaning up, I stood and gingerly walked over to it only to find he wasn't there either. Returning to the room, I looked to see the time and saw that it was half past nine. That is when I noticed my phone on the nightstand along with a note from Dwayne.

"Slut,

I had to go and meet a friend. I'll be in touch."

There was no romanticism with the note, just short and to the point, but because it stated he'd be in touch, I couldn't help noticing my pussy get more aroused. Setting the note down, I decided to shower and clean myself up. As I removed the dangling ball gag from around my neck, I blushed at the memories of wearing it running through my brain. I sat it down on the counter and got into the shower. The warmth of the water felt amazing on my overexerted body, and I took my time to relish the sensation.

Eventually, the water began to lose its heat, and I reluctantly got out and dried off. As I returned to the bedroom in just my towel, I remembered that when I told my husband to leave the night before, I also indicated that he was to take all of my stuff as well. This meant I was left without a stitch of clothing, and also no immediate way home. It was at this moment, that I realized just how selfish I was the night before, and that I might have actually hurt my husband's feelings with my actions.

I was so caught up in the moment, in being the perfect slut for Dwayne, that I neglected to think about how it made Terry feel. Retrieving my phone, I called my husband and hoped desperately that he wasn't mad at me. It rang two times before he answered, "Hey babe." With that greeting, I knew instantly he wasn't mad at me, but I had to make sure we were alright.

"Hey, I love you. Are you mad at me?"

He answered, "no, I'm not mad at you. I was a bit shocked at first, but I'm not mad."

"Are you sure," I tentatively asked back before continuing, "I was really bad last night."

"Yes, I'm sure, and yes you were bad last night," he responded. "But..."

"But, what," I asked.

"But, I know it was what you really wanted, and if you enjoyed yourself, then I am happy," he returned. "And I can't say I'm not extremely horny and eager to hear about everything."

I smiled as I replied, "I really did enjoy it, and can't wait to tell you all about it. Now can you come pick me up?"

"Yes, of course. I will be right over," he answered.

"Don't forget to bring me something to wear," I reminded him.

He playfully replied, "I'll try."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He arrived about ten minutes later and picked me up, but not before reclaiming me as his wife on the hotel bed. Later that evening as we ate dinner, I relayed some of the events of the night before to him, and we soon found ourselves once again locked in passion on the living room sofa. I didn't disclose everything to him at once, as I wanted to hold back some for later, and some things were still a little embarrassing to admit too and I wasn't sure if I would ever reveal them.

As the new week progressed, things veered back to our normal day-to-day with only the occasional teasing or recounting of that night. I hadn't heard from Dwayne, and I knew Terry had not contacted him since either, but inside I was a ball of anxiety as I waited for Dwayne to contact me. He had sparked a feeling inside of me that now only he could tend to, and with each passing day the need to have it attended to grew. I found myself looking back at the numerous pictures and videos on my phone that Dwayne had taken from that night, and desperately began wanting to experience it all over again.

It wasn't until Friday, while my husband was working, and I was out to lunch with a few of my girlfriends, that I finally received a text from Dwayne. Reading his text to myself while sitting at a table with my friends felt naughty, but I couldn't help but do so, as well as reply.

"Hey slut, have you missed me?"

I quickly typed my reply, while trying to stay engaged in the conversation my friends were having.

"Oh my God, so much."

I kept my phone in my hand awaiting what I hoped to be his quick reply.

"Of course you have. What are you up to?"

Not wanting to draw my friends' attention, I quickly typed back, "I'm out to lunch with some girlfriends."

His response came moments later, "have you told them how much you enjoyed sucking my big black cock last week?"

My mouth gaped slightly, but I corrected quickly and replied, "OMG, no."

"Why not," he shot back with.

"Because they know I'm married, and I don't really share that kind of stuff with them," I answered.

"Oh, I see," he replied before adding, "so you shouldn't show them this picture then..." Immediately following his last text came a picture he had taken that night of me on my knees with his cock in my mouth. Upon seeing it I couldn't keep from dropping my jaw and letting out an audible gasp. My friends all looked at me, and I quickly had to shut my screen off, and make as if I was coughing to cover up. It seemed to work as they went back to talking to one another and I was able to bring my phone back up and text Dwayne back.

"OMG! No, I won't be showing them that picture. Even if it is really hot!"

It was after I hit the send button that I came to a realization, and had to immediately text him again.

"Wait, how do you have that picture? I thought you took them all on my phone?"

I stared at my screen as I awaited his response.

"I did."

Not getting what I wanted, I typed, "Then how do you have it on your phone?"

Again, his reply was short, "I have all of them, and the videos."

"How," was all I typed back.

"After you passed out, I shared them as a dropbox file from your phone," he informed me.

"OMG! So you have everything," I replied back.

"Yep."

Feeling both shocked and aroused at this news, I typed, "Okay, that's cool, as long as you don't share with anyone."

His response did little to reassure me.

"Don't worry, I won't. As long as you continue being my good little slut."

I was worried some, but didn't let him know it as I typed back, "I will happily continue being your good little slut."

"Great, let's see if you can prove it to me now," he replied back and then quickly added, "what are you wearing?"

I didn't really have time to think, but it didn't keep from answering him.

"A cute little sundress."

His reply was short and quick, "underwear?"

"Yes, a matching bra and thong set," I answered back honestly, not at all focused on my friends and their conversation.

"Perfect, I want you to take a series of pictures for me then," he started. "One of you in the sundress, one of you in just your underwear, and then one of you completely naked."

Again I was shocked by what I read, but I kept my composure, and replied, "right now?"

"Yes, go to the restroom if you have to, and just as with the first pictures I had you send me, your pose should be nearly the same in all three."

Nervous about what he was asking, I tried to stall with, "what about my friends? I can't do this out in public, with them here."

He got straight to the point with his response, "I thought you were going to continue to be my good little slut."

Not wanting to upset him, I quickly typed back, "No, I do want to be your good little slut. I'm just worried about my friends."

"Are you with Jackie and Kate," he texted.

"Yes, how do you know that," I asked in return.

"Well you were out for a while that night, so I got familiarized with the people in your contacts and copied some of their numbers and to my phone," he shockingly answered.

All I could type back was, "why?"

"For moments like this. I figured I might need ways to encourage you to keep being the perfect little slut," he replied.

"How does having my friends' numbers help you do that," I asked, not really following where he was going with everything. His next text cleared it up for me.

"Easily, I could just simply let you know that if you don't do as I ask, then I can send your friends one of the many pictures of you being a good little black cock slut."

"OMG! You wouldn't," I replied, almost shaking in my chair.

"You can test it now if you want," he started, "If I don't get those 3 pictures I requested from my slut, then her friends will each receive a very naughty surprise picture."

Scared and worried at the possibility of my friends receiving pictures of me with Dwayne, I quickly typed back, "no, no. I'll take the pictures now, just give me a moment."

"Take your time slut," he replied back.

I put my phone into my bag, and let my friends know that I was going to the restroom. Thankfully neither of them offered to join me, largely due to the fact that at the little bistro we were at, the restroom was single occupancy. I lucked out again when it was vacant upon my arrival. I quickly entered, making sure to lock the door behind me, and then set my bag down on the floor while retrieving my phone from it. Using the mirror to help capture myself, I took the first requested picture, the clothed one. I decided to send it to him first to show I was complying, before taking the others.

With the image sent, I proceeded by removing my dress and laying atop my bag. I posed the same as I had the first time and took another picture, this time in only my bra and thong. Again, I sent the picture before continuing. Once, I confirmed it was sent, I peeled off both pieces of underwear and readied myself for the third and final picture. Just as I had with the previous two, I struck my pose and snapped the picture. I sent it away before even getting dressed. Dwayne was quick to reply after receiving the third image.

"Well done slut. Now that your underwear is already off, go ahead and leave them off. In fact, throw them away. Take a pic of them in the trash as proof."

God, he was really able to push my buttons in just the right way. I didn't type back a response, instead I took my bra and panties in hand and dropped them into the plastic trash can that was filled with used paper towels. I then quickly snapped a picture of them and sent it to Dwayne, before pulling my only remaining piece of clothing back on. With my dress on, I noticed from looking at myself in the mirror that it was pretty obvious that I was braless, and it didn't help that my arousal had my nipples hard and pressing through the thin cotton material. Upon the realization, I decided to text Dwayne about it.

"So I think my friends are going to notice I'm not wearing a bra."

I attached a picture showing him what I meant, and he replied quickly.

"Oh, I wouldn't worry about it. You wouldn't be the first woman to be out without a bra. If they ask you about it, just tell them you took it off for the big black bull you serve."

I replied kiddingly, "True, but I don't think I'll let my friends know about you. Got to keep you to myself."

"If you come over now, I will give you what you need," he texted back, and as I read it my pussy gushed at the thought. While I wanted to go to him, we had not gotten done with lunch so I texted him back.

"I can once we finish lunch."

With my reply sent, I walked out of the restroom and back to my friends feeling my inner thighs get sticky from my wetness. As I sat down, our food arrived, and we all started to eat some. Well I was going to start, but my phone buzzed with a new message from Dwayne, and so I quickly opened my phone to read it.

"Yes you can, and in the meantime, I'll send you some pictures of what I will be expecting when you get here."

The first picture arrived shortly after, and it was another of me with his cock lodged in my mouth. I felt myself blush, so I set my phone down and tried to focus on eating. Another picture from Dwayne arrived a few minutes later, this time it was one of me on the bed with his black cock buried deep in my stretched pussy. Again, I blushed before returning my attention to my food and friends. My friends seemed to catch my distracted mind as they asked who kept texting me. I came up with a lie that it was Terry, my husband, and that he was asking about some possible plans for the following weekend. They seemed to buy it as the conversation soon shifted to some other topic. At about the time, Dwayne set another picture. It was my face plastered with his come while I was wearing a ball gag in my mouth.

Seeing that picture made me remember how I felt when it was taken. I had never let anyone, not even my husband, give me a facial before as I thought it was too degrading. However, that night, when Dwayne unloaded his thick load onto me, I really had no say in it. It was shortly after my husband had left; Dwayne had used the restraints to lock my hands behind me, and put the ball gag in my mouth as he fucked my again. As he was about to climax, he pulled out of me abruptly and spun me around until I was on my knees in front of him. Without warning, he just began pumping his seed onto my face. I should've been pissed off, but in that moment all I felt was arousal. I felt so devilishly naughty. His sticky seed felt so warm on my face, and I remember almost a feeling of pride. It was a surprising moment for me, and seeing the picture of it, made me want to experience it again.

He followed that picture with, "I'll send you home like that this time," and it made my body quiver. I had to reply.

"Well you?"

He answered right back, "Yes."

All I typed in return was how I truly felt, "ungh, so naughty."

My food was now at this point long forgotten, as to where my friends. I was only concentrating on my conversation with Dwayne.

"You like it. You want me to cover you in my come, and then send you home," he texted back.

"Yes," I quickly typed back.

"I'm gonna take more pictures. I want to record every moment of your slut servitude to me," he said in return.

"I know, I want you to. I want to be your good little slut," I replied honestly, and in an extreme state of horniness. No longer did I care about anything else, I was again in the zone of being his submissive.

He replied quickly again, "Of course you do. Now get over here and get my dick in your mouth."

Only thinking about serving him, I typed, "yes, Sir." I then made an excuse to my friends that I had to leave, giving them some cash to cover my lunch. In a matter of minutes I was in my car and driving to his house. He texted me his address right after I said yes. I had one hand on my very wet pussy the whole drive, and when I arrived, I had to keep from running up to his door. I knocked on his door and only had to wait a few seconds before he opened it.

He was completely naked when he opened his door, and his mighty black cock stood out hard as wood. There was no hello, he simply said, "suck it slut," and I complied. I dropped to my knees right there on the threshold of his door, and took his massive tool into my mouth. All that mattered in that moment was to be his slut, so if he tells me to suck, I suck. After a bit, I glance up and see that he has kept his word and has started taking pictures with his phone.

This causes me to really focus on my task as I begin taking more of his length into my throat, and using my hands to stroke the rest. I feel him begin to bend down, but I stay on his cock with my mouth. His hand reaches down my back and begins to pull up my dress. Soon he has it up and over my ass, but he doesn't stop there. He continues to pull it up until I have to finally take my mouth off of him, and allow the dress to be pulled completely off my body. I have been stripped naked while I sucked his dick in the middle of his front door.

Before I took his cock back into my mouth, I watched as he tossed my dress outside into the bushes; discarding it as if it were trash. Pulling my head back onto his rigid member, he guides me inside and closes the door. I continue to use my mouth to pleasure him, and can't help but notice just how wet my own sex is getting. My hand snakes down and I begin sliding my fingers through my lips. Dwayne notices and speaks.

"Is my slut wet for me?"

I don't pull off, but instead nod my head up and down while continuing to blow him. He pulls his cock free, grabs ahold of it with a free hand, and then slaps it down into my face before speaking to me again.

"Tell me slut."

I looked up at him and his phone pointed at me, "I am so wet for you. I want to serve you, and to feel your big black cock inside of me."

He slapped my face again with his cock, and then asked, "did you let you friends know that you were going to be a good slut for black cock when you left them?"

As I started to answer, he slapped his cock onto my lips, and then I answered, "No, I didn't, but I think they knew something was up with how quickly I got out of there."

Another cock slap, and another question, "maybe we should text them and explain. I could take a picture with your phone with my cock on your face for you to show them."

I cooed sexily before responding and after receiving another thud of his cock on my cheek.

"You're bad."

"You love it, and I know you would do it if I told you to, but that's not what I want right now," he said in return before adding, "turn around and get that ass up in the air."

I dutifully complied, and was soon presenting him with my wet and ready pussy. He didn't waste any time, and had his black tool stuffed deep into me in a matter of seconds. I let out a loud moan of pleasure as he bottomed out inside of me. Soon, he found his rhythm and began driving me closer and closer to a climax. My moans spewed out of me uncontrollably as I drew near my peak. Dwayne took notice and again began to talk to me.

"Yeah, that's it. The slut needs this black cock. You need it to get the pleasure your little dick husband can't give you. You love the way my cock fills you up, how it stretches out your tight white pussy."

He slapped my ass with his hand, and I moaned louder.

"You're going to come for me ain't you slut? You're going to come on my big black dick," he asked as he continued to slam his length in and out of me.

Through moans of pleasure, I answered, "YES! OH FUCK YES, I'M GOING TO COME! I'M GOING TO COME ON YOUR BLACK COCK! FUCK ME! UNNNGH!"

"Yes, come slut," he said, and I did not disappoint. My orgasm hit like a freight train and I screamed out my pleasure as my body shock and pussy clenched tight around his thick shaft. Wave after wave of pleasure crashed over me, and I could only bask in the unbelievable feelings of it all. Dwayne continue to pummel my convulsing sex which only drew my orgasm on longer until it finally subsided and turned into a constant feeling of pleasure.

12