All Comments on 'Changing the Plans Ch. 02'

by GettingItDone

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Keep going

Keep her moving to having a sweet baby bump!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Pick a friend

He should have had her pick a friend to send the picture to.

karl4sexkarl4sexover 3 years ago
Superhot

I absolutely love these stories, hot, sexy, naughty, I Will read it more than twice...

BillH27284BillH27284over 3 years ago

Of course the QOS tattoo is next, as well as being bred.

Anthony1965Anthony1965over 3 years ago
Loved the Story

Please continue writing this story. I absolutely love it. Hopefully she is forced to show or tell her girlfriends that she is a married black cock slut.

katibkatibover 2 years ago

Ah...love ( the writing); ah...romance (her forgotten marriage); ah orgasms, ah rimming, ah the taste of it all, ah depravity, ah sh --opps) ah feces--which is about as good as this type of story can get. Indeed, a good pile of it sits as a monument to the authors sensual prose and unaging intellect, while his readers sail off into a byzantine bliss.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Did she cook husband by making her like her face after we ain't got it all filled with his c** into the finally get her husband to look his dick also

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77over 2 years ago

The Crazy things we womens Do for some Mens. I had a OG Man Lover who I just couldnt say No to. Yes he was Black. My Firsts were ALL Black and mostly in my Life I been with Black Mens. My kids Dads is ALL been Black Mens. Just there been a handful of Mens that I just acted like and wanted to be the BEST Slut they ever had. Even called me names and let them take pictures of me and even take me places to serve Other Black Mens to make sure I was obeying them and Totaly Belonged to them like they wanted me to Give ALL my self to them. So yeah things like this do happen. I should know I done them but I never been married or with a white guy long. I been and always will be mostly for Black Mens.

diegotoadstickerdiegotoadstickeralmost 2 years ago

Not a huge change from the first chapter. I know you’re not supposed to comment on content. But the husband needs to go. This is no longer a domination submission fantasy. This is just blatant cheating. However again not being a The loving wives category, I’m sure hubby will a stick around and get abuse more.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Was hoping for: "Hey, I love you. Are you mad at me?" "No, bitch, I'm not angry with you. Anger doesn't start to let you know how I'm feeling. If I wanted a fuckin' slut, I could've married several other women, or a couple of whores on the avenue."

"But, I know it was what you really wanted, and if you enjoyed yourself, then I am happy," No such luck. He finds Dwayne & his cameras; after swatting a bat or something he had in his house, knocking Dwayne out, he tells his wife her stuff's on their front lawn & she should pick it up within the next 24 hours or it goes to Goodwill. Their marriage is over.

But since this is a cockold story, he doesn't have the spine or balls for that. 2 stars Bob

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous