Changing the Plans Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You only come that hard from my cock don't you slut," he asked as I continued to relish the after effects of such a powerful orgasm.

I replied honestly, "yes. I never have orgasm like that with my husband."

"That's why you will continue to serve as my perfect married slut, isn't that right," he asked.

"Yes, I will do whatever you want. Serve you however you desire. I'm your married slut," I answered.

Dwayne pulled all the way out after my answer, and then said, "good, now turn around and beg for me to cover your face in my nut."

On weak knees, I spun around and did as asked.

"Please, come on my face. I want you to cover me in your come. Show me how I'm just your slut, your married cum slut."

His fist jerked his shaft inches from my face, and after a few seconds the bulbous head violently erupted. He began spewing volley after volley of warm and sticky seed all over my upturned face. Five or six good spurts draped over my face, and when he had no more left he began to drag the last dribbles and drips of it across my face. When he was finally spent, he stepped back and snapped a picture before lifting me up by the arm to my feet. As he opened the door again, he spoke.

"Well like I told you, I am going to send you home with your face covered in my come. Don't you dare think about wiping it off before you get inside your house. I want you to take a selfie of yourself inside your bedroom with my come still coating your face. If you don't then maybe Jackie and Kate would like to see their friend taking a black cock up her ass."

I had no time to respond as he pushed me outside of his house and shut the door behind me. He had shoved me out naked and covered in his come. I quickly scrambled to the bushes to retrieve my earlier discarded dress. With a bit of effort I managed to pull it on, and then with a steadying breath, I walked back to my car. Sitting down in my seat, I reviewed what had just occurred. About an hour earlier I was having a pleasant lunch with friends, and then I found myself serving a big black cock that comes all over my face and then tosses me out naked. While I knew I should have been upset with how I was treated, I wasn't. I loved that he treated me like that, and it only aroused me further.

I looked at my reflection in the mirror and smiled at the come covered face that looked back at me. I was his slut, and I loved it. Putting my car into gear, I made my way home. Of course I was worried that a passing car or someone would notice me, but from what I could tell no one did. I made it home just as it felt like Dwayne's come started to dry. Once in my bedroom, I quickly snapped a pic of my face as he had requested; partly because of the threat of him sending pictures to my friends, and partly because I wanted to be the best little slut I could be.

He replied a little later, "Good slut, such a wonderful picture. You should make it your phone's wallpaper."

Still in my horny state, I replied, "Okay."

"That's what I like to hear," he responded before adding, "I'll be in touch soon."

It felt so naughty making my phone background that picture, but I loved that I did. I went into the restroom and got myself cleaned up before my husband came home. As I showered, I wondered what the future held for me as Dwayne's little married slut.

The End for now...

12