Changing the Plans Ch. 03

Story Info
This time, plans are changed from an outsider.
5.6k words
4.62
18.6k
41

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When my husband came home after my last meet-up with Dwayne, in which he stripped me, used me, blasted my face with his come, and then tossed me out naked and covered in his sperm, I was a little unsure if I should tell him. I wasn't sure how he would react as he didn't know it was going to happen ahead of time, and I didn't want him to feel like I was sneaking around behind his back. He must have sensed something, because he asked me if everything was okay, and I immediately confessed. I didn't tell him about the blackmail stuff, but I did reveal I met up with him again to have sex.

Not surprisingly, my husband took it well, and in fact got aroused at my retelling of it. We made love right in our living room. It was good, but it wasn't Dwayne good. Terry was so caught up with everything I told him about, he was only able to hold off his own climax for a few moments before he exploded inside of me. I wasn't upset, but instead excited to know that he got off on me being so slutty for another man. I didn't have to feel bad about letting go with Dwayne, and with that realization, I hoped that another meet-up with Dwayne was in my near future.

That night, as my husband and I went to bed, I rolled around unable to sleep. I couldn't stop thinking about Dwayne, the things I have done with him and the endless possibilities of things I would do for him. Eventually, I couldn't take it anymore and I reached for my phone to text him. When my phone screen lit up, the image of me covered in his come only encouraged me to reach out even though it was so late at night.

"I can't stop thinking about you, and this afternoon."

I didn't get a response right away, and with my husband sound asleep, I decided to look back at some of the pictures from our first meeting. Just as I started to scroll through them though, Dwayne replied.

"So my slut is fiening?"

"Oh my god, so badly," I sent back.

"What did you like most about this afternoon," he asked in return.

I respond honestly, "serving your big black cock."

"Is that right? What about the idea of me sending your friends pictures? Did that turn you on too?"

I took a moment to respond; I wanted to think about it. Eventually, I typed, "it scared me."

His reply was immediate, "oh, be honest. The thought of your friends seeing you sucking a big black cock got you wet. You want to be able to show off what a slut you are to them. You're wet right now thinking about it."

While he was correct that I was wet with arousal, the idea of my friends knowing that side of me truly scared me. However, as I thought more about it, I had to admit to myself that I did find the idea arousing, in a nervous getting caught kind of way. I responded with an almost admission.

"Maybe."

He pounced on it right away.

"Yeah, I know you want to be seen as the black cock slut you truly are. That's why you are texting me so late, you need to serve me and my cock. Isn't that right?"

I of course answered honestly and quickly, "yes, I need to serve you."

"Tell me what you are willing to do for me," he commanded in response.

"I will do whatever you wish me to do. I just want to be your perfect white slut," I replied back.

"You really have fallen into your role quite nicely," he began, "how does your husband feel about you being my willing slut?"

"He loves it, especially when I tell him about the things we do," I answered.

"So you tell him everything," he asked in return.

"Well, not everything," I started, "I haven't told him about some of the really dirty stuff."

He pushed me further by asking, "like what exactly?"

I blushed as I typed, "the pee stuff, and that you have 'blackmail' material."

"Does it turn you on to have some secrets from him," he pressed.

"Yes," I replied, before adding, "it makes me feel so naughty."

"You're a slut, you are supposed to be naughty. You want to be naughty for me right now, don't you," he responded back.

I typed quickly in reply, "Oh God, yes."

"Get naked, if you aren't already, and then call me," he ordered.

Wanting to be a good slut, I slipped out of bed, and peeled off my clothes. I then retreated downstairs to the living room to call Dwayne as he had ordered. My heart was racing as I sat down on the couch, and I felt the dampness between my legs indicating that I was very much turned on by whatever was to come. After pressing send to call him, he answered after the second ring.

"Hello slut, I assume you are naked," he asked.

"Yes, I am," I quickly replied.

"Perfect. Where is your husband," he continued.

I answered, "He is upstairs sleeping."

"So my naughty, married, slut is wanting to serve all on her own then," he stated, before adding, "I want you to put me on speaker phone so you can do as I tell you without having to always hold the phone."

Before I answered, I tapped the button to engage the speaker phone, and then said, "Okay, I have you on speaker now."

"Good job slut, now set your phone down and tell me, while touching yourself, how you want to serve me," he instructed me.

Setting my phone atop the coffee table in front of me, I reached my right hand down to my wet slit, and began to speak.

"I want to serve you however you desire. To prove to you that I am the perfect white slut for you. I want to earn the right to be pleasured by your big black cock. Whatever you want, I will do."

"You like being my slut," he asked when I finished.

"Yes, I love being your slut," my honest reply as I continued to slowly stroke my wetness.

Dwayne continued, "Do you love when I make you do naughty and dirty things?"

Again, I answered honestly, "Oh god, yes."

"So you like it when I make you lick my asshole," he pushed.

While I plunged a finger into myself, I answered back mid moan, "argh, yes. I love licking your asshole. I feel so dirty, but I can't help but get turned on by it."

"You get off on the humiliation of it, don't you," he asked, before adding, "and don't you think about coming yet."

I had to slow myself down, to keep from going over the edge, but I managed and responded by saying, "Oh fuck, yes! I love the humiliation. I don't know why, but it turns me on so much when you use me in degrading ways."

"Haha, of course you do slut," he responded to my confession, and then asked, "do you do those types of things for your husband?"

Mentioning my husband, I turned to look at the stairs as if expecting to see him. He was still soundly asleep in bed of course, and I answered Dwayne's question.

"No. He just doesn't have the power to make me do them like you do."

"So is it safe to say then that you have never had anyone else piss in your mouth before," he asked.

My body shivered as I remembered that first night with him. I answered back, simply, "NO."

"But you loved it when I pissed in your mouth, right Julie," he urged.

Calling me by my name, rather than just slut, caught me off guard some, but not enough to keep me from continuing to rub my pussy and reply, "yes. I'm such a dirty slut, but I loved it."

"You want to be open with how much of a slut you are don't you," he asked.

I wasn't quite sure where he was leading with his question, but I still answered, "yes," in my highly aroused state.

"You want your friends to know, everyone to know, that you are just a simple slut for my big black cock," he added.

"Oh god, I don't know. I can't imagine how embarrassing it would be if my friends knew how slutty I was for you," I replied somewhat scared at where the conversation was going.

"You would love it slut. It would be so humiliating for you, and you just told me you get off on being humiliated," he stated before adding, "just think about how turned on you would get if they all saw you with my black cock lodged down your throat, or stuffed in your ass."

I pictured the scene in my head, and I had to admit to myself that it would be so naughty and humiliating to have my friends see me being a slut for Dwayne. With the thought still playing out in my head, I responded, "Ungh, it would be so hot, so humiliating, but I can't see them understanding."

"Really? You don't have even one close friend that would get into it," he quizzed me.

"I don't know, maybe Kate," I answered without really thinking. "She and I have always been pretty close, and she tends to be more open about her sex life."

He responded in a happy tone, "perfect, then we should test her out to see how she would respond."

"How," I questioned, both scared and interested at the idea.

"Simply," he answered, "you are going to take a selfie of yourself right now. Go pose in front of a mirror so our entire body can be seen. Then edit the picture to include text that says 'All yours sir' on it. You will then send it to Kate by 'accident' and see how she responds. Chances are she is asleep, and you won't find out until later, if at all, but the naughtiness of just doing it will drive you to an even higher state of arousal."

I responded back, almost immediately, "Oh my god, I can't believe it, but I actually want to because it is just so naughty and daring."

"Plus, it will make me happy," he said, "and you always want to make me happy."

"Yes, I do," I confirmed.

"Stay on the phone with me while you do it, and make sure to send me the picture, and a screenshot of the text conversation with Kate that has the picture in it," he instructed.

"Yes, sir," I answered, already standing up and making my way to the guest bedroom to use the full length mirror. It didn't take me long to snap the picture, and only a few more seconds to edit so it had the required text. The hardest part was getting myself to press the send button, and as I debated to myself whether or not I should actually do it, Dwayne spoke.

"Have you sent it yet slut?"

"No, I just can't get the urge to hit the send button," I told him.

He returned with words of encouragement, "Oh go on, you know you want to. Touch you pussy, feel how wet it is from just the idea. Be my naughty slut and hit send."

It's as I felt my wetness and his last words that I pressed my thumb down on the send button. "Done," I said aloud to Dwayne and my body trembled with a mix of freight and arousal.

"Great, now send me the pic too, and the proof you completed the task," he replied in a very administrative way.

I did as asked, and quickly sent over the picture and the screenshot to him.

"Got them. Damn, you look so sexy in this picture; like a perfect slut," he spoke upon receiving the images. "How do you feel, knowing that a close friend of yours has gotten an 'accidental' nude picture from you?"

I answered honestly, "Both scared and turned on. I can't explain it, but I feel so aroused knowing that Kate is going to see that picture." Just as I finished, my phone chimed, and I saw it was Kate replying to my 'accidental' text. "Oh my God! Kate just texted me back."

"Wow, someone else must be up late for a reason. What did she say," Dwayne asked.

I read her message and then relayed it to him, "She said, 'Um Julie, I think you meant this for Terry,' what should I say back."

"Tell her it was an accident. Then say it was for someone else, but leave it vague," he guided me.

"Okay, I will," I told him and then typed to Kate, "OMG! I'm so sorry! I can't believe I sent that to you by mistake. That was meant for someone else. So sorry, don't hate me."

When she replied, I read it to Dwayne, "she replied, 'don't be sorry, that happens. You look sexy in that picture so I don't mind. Haha.' so she seems cool with it."

Dwayne replied, "tell her thank you for understanding, and also for thinking you look sexy."

I did as requested, "I'm so embarrassed. Thank you for being so understanding. Also, thank you for thinking I look sexy." With the text sent, I let Dwayne know. She responded back quickly, and I read it to him as well.

"You're welcome, and thank you; you made my night. However, I must know, you said the picture was meant for someone else, which seems to me not to confirm it is for Terry as I suggested. So, who is 'Sir'?"

"What should I say," I asked Dwayne.

"Tell the truth. Tell her you meant to send it to your Bull," he instructed.

"I don't know if I can do that," I said to indicate my reservation with such a personal revelation.

He responded instantly, and more authoritatively, "Yes, you can, and you will. I know you want to. You are probably dripping at the thought. To give you more reason to do it, I will hang up right now if you don't do it, and you will be left unsatisfied tonight."

Not wanting to stop talking with Dwayne, I quickly acquiesced and told him I would do it.

"Good, and make sure to send me the screenshot as proof," he ordered.

I typed to Kate, "Oh god, okay, I'll confess, but you have to keep it secret. That picture was meant for my Bull."

As I sent the screenshot of my message to Dwayne, Kate responded and I read it to him. "Bull? Does that mean what I think it does? Are you cheating on Terry?"

Dwayne spoke before I had the chance to ask, "keep being honest my naughty slut."

So I typed back to Kate, "Well not really, Terry knows. We are trying out cuckolding."

Kate and I then started going back and forth, and I kept Dwayne updated with what she was saying, as he pushed me to be honest with her.

"I see, and so you call your 'Bull' sir," Kate replied.

"Yes," I typed back.

"So you are submissive to him," she further questioned.

"Yes," I typed again.

"Wow, I wouldn't have pegged you for that role, but I can see it now. How long has this been going on," she asked.

I answered, "It's pretty recent. I can't believe I'm telling you all this."

"Oh shush, we're friends. Plus, I find it hot," she replied before asking, "what does your Bull look like?"

"Well, he is big and strong, and he's black," I sent back.

"Okay, I see now. You bad wife, you. Send me a picture of him, I have to see," see texted back requesting.

After getting Dwayne's approval, I sent one of the first pictures he had sent me. It was him standing in front of a mirror naked, while holding his erect cock.

Kate responded sounding impressed, "OMG! Julie, he is fucking huge. You lucky girl."

"Thank you, I guess," was all I could think of as a reply.

"No, thank you for the picture. Damn, if I had him in my life, I would be calling him Sir too," she sent back. Before I could reply, she added, "How submissive are you for him?"

Nervously, and with Dwayne's urging, I typed, "Very."

Kate seemed very interested, and replied, "I think I am gonna need some examples, you know, for research. LOL."

I wasn't sure how to respond, but Dwayne offered that I should tell her I could send pictures if she wanted examples. It felt like another huge step, but the way my pussy was throbbing at the idea, and how receptive Kate was being, I replied to her stating, "I don't really know how to type everything out, but if you want, I guess I could share some pictures with you."

"OMG, you have pictures. Yes! Let me See," Kate excitedly texted in return.

Dwayne told me I should start off "tame" and send her a picture of me with his cock in my mouth from our first night together. I attached the erotic image of myself, hesitated for a moment, and then sent it to my close friend. I would never have thought I would have done such a thing, but having done it, I felt so turned on.

After receiving the picture, Kate typed, "Fuck! I can't believe you can fit that thing in your mouth. You are quite the slut." Reading her calling me a slut, I felt my body quiver, and Dwayne laughed as I relayed her statement. She then added, "I know there is more, let me see just how slutty you are for your bull."

Dwayne said I should send another "tame" picture, so I sent her one of him with his cock buried half-way into my sex. I also texted a reminder, "no one else can see these."

"Yes, of course. Just keep them coming, it's so hot to see my friend Julie acting like a complete slut," she replied.

After that, Dwayne instructed me to step up the naughtiness of the pictures, and send her one of his cock just outside of my used pussy as it leaks his come. I blushed as I attached the picture to my chat with Kate, but I didn't hesitate to send it.

"Damn, I love that he takes you bare. It's so hot," Kate stated before adding, "what else do you got? Try and shock me."

Before I sent another picture, Dwayne had me text Kate, "Oh my god, I can't believe I'm sending you these. It's so embarrassing, but..."

She jumped on my leading text by replying, "but, what?"

"Well, it also, kind of, turns me on," I sent back.

To my surprise, Kate responded quite frankly, "Ah, of course it does. As I have found out, and have seen in the pictures, you are a submissive little slut. You love submitting yourself to others; first your bull and now me."

I didn't need Dwayne's help with my reply, "Yes, you're right."

"Of course I am, now keep sending me your slutty pictures," Kate texted back in a demanding tone.

Wanting to make her and Dwayne happy, the next picture I sent her was of me getting ass fucked by Dwayne. As I awaited Kate's response to the newest picture, Dwayne spoke to me.

"Well slut, it seems that your friend is quite taken by your revelation to her. If I'm not mistaken, she is maneuvering to make you her slut as well."

"Really," I said in return.

"Yes, but let's see how this progresses, and you will find out for sure," he stated. Kate's reply text came just after.

"I could've figured you took it in the ass. Show me something sluttier, I tell you are holding back."

"She's calling you out," Dwayne said after I read her text to him. "Send her three in a row. First, you eating my ass, then you with the ball gag and covered in my nut, and finally the one I'm sending to you now."

My phone chirped with a new message from Dwayne, and it contained a picture from early that day in which he connected the three pictures I sent to him from the restroom while I was out with my friends. Kate should easily recognize that it would be the dress I was wearing and would most likely ask me about it. Not wanting to lose my nerve, I quickly sent off the three pictures Dwayne told me to and awaited my friend's response.

It took Kate a little bit to reply, as I was sure she was taking her time looking at each one. While I waited, Dwayne told me to send him my address as he wanted to come over and get his dick sucked. He hung up, but before doing so, he informed me I was to continue texting with Kate for as long as she wanted. He also told me that I was to be 100% honest and tell/give her whatever she wanted. I was excited at the thought of Dwayne coming over, but was also nervous about the route my conversation with Kate was taking. As if on cure, a new text from her popped in.

"See, I knew you were a dirty little slut. I don't think I would ever lick a man's ass, only really nasty sluts do that. Your face looks so pretty covered in your bull's come, and I like the look of the gag. Now, the last picture, wasn't that the dress you wore to lunch today?"

Doing as Dwayne had indicated, I replied, "Yes."

"So, did you take those in the restroom of the cafe," she asked in return.

Again, I replied, "Yes."

"You naughty slut. I think we should have lunch again tomorrow, but we can discuss that later, how about now you confess to me just what you are," she stated.

"What do you mean," I asked.

"I want you to type, 'Kate, I am a dirty slut for black cock.' and because I had to tell you, send me another picture of you sucking your bull's cock," she replied.

Not exactly sure why she wanted it, I tentatively typed the message and sent another picture. When she received, she responded, "perfect." Then a little later typed, "I can't wait to show this to Jackie," she had attached a screenshot of our conversation, except her instruction for my confession was missing. It just showed my confession, and the picture.

12