Changing the Plans Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god, Kate! You promised you wouldn't tell anyone," I quickly replied.

Her response was anything but reassuring, "Ah, the slut doesn't want others knowing about her sluttyness. I find that hard to believe because of how easily you shared all your depraved behavior with me. But I'll make a deal with you, we can keep this between us, as long as from now on you are my little slut pet."

"What would that entail exactly," I asked.

"Just that you will do as I say from here on out, no matter what," she replied matter of factly.

I couldn't really see any other way, so I responded, "Okay, I understand."

"Great, I'm glad we could come to an understanding," she started before adding, "now about lunch tomorrow, let's meet up at the outdoor mall. Wear another dress, but this time leave the underwear at home."

Wanting to keep her happy, I replied, "Yes, mam."

"I think I would prefer if you called me Mistress," Kate texted back.

I replied in turn, "Yes, Mistress."

"Yes, this will certainly be fun. I have to get to bed now, and so should you. Until tomorrow," she said, ending our conversation.

I sat on my couch completely shocked by what had just transpired. What started as a simple sleepless text to Dwayne, somehow turned into my best friend becoming my mistress. It was quite a world changing thirty minutes, and just as I was processing it all my phone chimed again. Looking at my phone expecting to see a message from Kate, I instead saw it was Dwayne. I had forgotten he said he was coming over, and his message said he was outside. My mind quickly flipped back to slut mode as I read through his message.

"I'm outside slut. Come out as you are now and get my cock in your mouth. Bring your phone; I want to see how your conversation with your friend went."

Fuck, was all I could think as I stood up and walked towards my front door. I was about to walk out of my house, completely naked, to go and suck my bull's cock. I shouldn't have been so excited, but I was, and I knew it was exactly what I wanted. As I exited my house, I didn't slow. It was the middle of the night, none of my neighbors had reason to be outside, so I confidently walked to Dwayne's car parked on the street in front of my house. Nearing his car, he waved me over to the driver side and opened his door.

When I reached him, he spun his legs out of the car, and I saw that he wasn't wearing pants. His cock stood up fully erect, and I knew what was expected. I dropped to my knees right there in the street, and took his thick cock into my mouth. It did not matter that I was basically naked in the middle of my neighborhood, all that mattered was that I served him and his cock. After I got to work, he asked for my phone, so I held it up to him without stopping what I was doing.

"Looks like I was right, your friend has taken you as her slut. Haha, and she is using a bit of blackmail as well, how fun," Dwayne spoke as I bobbed up and down on his member. "Does it turn you on to know that you're not only my slut, but are now also the slut for your close friend?"

I moaned an affirmative onto his dick, while looking up at him. I saw he was holding my phone down to, what I assumed, record me. His words confirmed that assumption.

"Man, you are certainly the obedient slut. Got you out here in the middle of the night to suck my big black cock. Right here in front of your house, while your husband is sound asleep. I didn't even have to threaten you either, you came right out like a dutiful slut."

Everything he said was true. I knew it, and he did as well. Deep down, it was what I always wanted; to serve and to submit myself completely to a dominant man. My husband could never meet that need, but Dwayne could while exceeding them. I wanted to please him, and to prove I was a perfect slut; no matter what that entailed.

"Let's see what else you will do for me," he said, bringing me back from my thoughts. "Turn around and get that ass up in the air. I want to see your wet cunt."

Eagerly, I pulled my mouth off of his cock and turned to present my ass to him; exposing my very wet sex in the process.

"God damn! Look at how sloppy wet your cunt is. You're like a bitch in heat," he exclaimed as he looked down at me in my vulnerable position. I felt his hand reach out and probe my wetness, at which he said, "you're a leaky faucet. I bet you would love to have my dick slide into you, but you are going to need to do more to earn that." He then slapped my ass hard with the hand that was just sliding through my pussy.

I moaned at the slap, and purred a response, "Oh please, whatever you want, I need your big black cock."

"That's right slut," he replied, "so to earn this cock, get in my car. We are going to take a ride."

Without having to be told twice, I stood up and started walking to the other side of the car. The feeling of being naked in my neighborhood only drove me further and added to my arousal. Dwayne pulled away after I closed the door behind me, he was still filming me on the phone as he drove. Surprisingly, he let me sit up, and not suck him off as I expected. I watched as he drove through my neighborhood and eventually stopped right at the entrance to my community. In front of us was a major city street with more than the occasional car passing by, and we were just feet from it. He shut off his car and looked over at me, and I instinctively looked back at him.

"Let's go take your picture over there on the corner," he said, pointing out of the window and towards the corner that had my neighborhood's name on the wall. It let everyone on the main street know that this was the "Calico Ridge Estates," and was in full view of the street. I didn't say anything, I just followed him out of the car and allowed him to lead me to the corner. Of course, I could only think about the fact that I was naked and about to be even more out in the open. I had to reassure myself that it was late, and not many cars were out, so no one would see me. It helped, because soon I was posing in front of the sign while Dwayne snapped pictures with the phone.

We were at it for a bit before finally a car passed. I froze as the headlight from the car illuminated me fully, before continuing on down the street. The driver most of either not noticed, or been too flabbergasted by what he saw, because he did not stop or turn back around. I, on the other hand, had a very noticeable reaction. My body shook from both the shock of it as well as the excitement.

"Hahaha," Dwayne laughed after the car drove past, "that was great, now let's get you what you earned." He began walking back towards his car and I quickly followed. As we reached it, he grabbed my arm and pushed me over the hood. Without warning his thick black pole pushed into my dripping wet slit. No longer caring where we were, I moaned aloud at the feeling of his length and girth filling me up. It didn't take me long to reach the orgasm I had been building towards all night, and I made sure he knew.

"I'm going to come baby. Oh Fuck! I'm going to come right now," I spilled out in a passion filled moan.

Dwayne replied, "Yeah slut, come on my black dick right here. Right at the entrance of your neighborhood. Let all your neighbors know you come from my black cock."

I moaned and screamed in pleasure as he continued to plow his amazing cock in and out of me. There was nothing else going on around me, just the waves of pleasure that kept crashing over me from his wonderful fucking. Just as I started to come down from my high, he unexpectedly pulled out. I felt his hand on my shoulder, and I began to fall to my knees. Realizing what he wanted, I tilted my face up to him as he jerked his cock off onto it. He covered me for the second time that day with his thick load. Of course he captured my new facial with more pictures, and I made sure to smile to show I was a good slut.

"Fuck, you are really proving to be a good slut," he said after getting the pictures he wanted.

I remained on my knees, and just said, "thank you."

"Yeah, well you might not be thanking me after this," he started, "you see, I want you to walk back home just as you are now. Don't you think that would be so much fun?"

The idea of walking back to my house while naked and covered in come scared the hell out of me, but because Dwayne wanted me to do it, I was also turned on by the idea, and I responded as such, "Oh my God, that's so naughty. I will do it for you though."

"That's what I thought," he said, already walking back to get into his car. Just as he was about to pull away, he leaned out of the window and said, "let me know how it goes with you friend tomorrow."

He then pulled away and left me standing on the sidewalk, completely naked, and covered in his come. I only had one thing I could do, so I turned and started walking back to my house. It was nerve wracking doing so, but because it was so late, there was no one out to see me. As I walked through my dark neighborhood, I could feel Dwayne's seed sliding down my skin. Already starting to feel aroused again, I began to scoop it up, and feed myself the sticky goo. The taste of it only fueled my fire, and by the time I made it home, I was in need of some more slutty fun with him.

Unfortunately, it would have to be another time. I quietly snuck back inside, and checked on my husband. He was still sleeping, so I cleaned myself off in the downstairs bathroom. Freshened up, I returned to my bed, deciding to remain naked, and eventually drifted off to sleep.

The End for now...

12