All Comments on 'Changing the Plans Ch. 03'

by GettingItDone

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Expecting more live sharing

I was hoping that when he came over that Kate would get a live stream, or even updated pictures. OR when they went for a drive, they would have ended up in Kate’s driveway.

Even without that, fantastic story. Bring on chapter 4.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Perfect

I loved this chapter. I can't wait to see how lunch the next day goes. I picture Kate being more sadistic and cruel than Dwayne!

wellrestedwellrestedover 3 years ago
Wonderful

This series keeps getting better and better!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Definitely five star material

I can see this happening, reeling her in a little at a time and the more she does the easier it becomes. It’s how a smart Blackman can break in one white slut after another.

bdiver76bdiver76over 3 years ago

great story keep it going

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyalmost 3 years ago

I like involving the best friend but the open degradation loses its power when its no longer about the risk of exposure and just becomes debasement

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77over 2 years ago

I have to say I to LOVED being a Total SLUT for some Mens that could handle and Control me that way. I'm glad others had some experiences I had. I was Fucked in the middle of some neighborhood on a Mans car hood when he had me strip while he was driving and threw my clothes in his back seat and after having me get out of his car and suck him in the middle of a street he had me Bend Over on his hood first and then when he CAME INSIDE me He had me lay on my Back on the hood with my Legs SPREAD SO WIDE. :-) I LOVED IT. He Came for like Ever. It was a cold night and the hood was still warm so I liked that to. I'm glad you tell things like and seem to done some things I can relate to both with Dominant Mens and even a few womens I submitted to when I was with them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous