Changing the Plans Ch. 05

Story Info
Plans get more public.
5.3k words
4.39
15.9k
34

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The night after leaving the bar was just as Dwayne said it would be; long and exhausting. He fucked me into the early hours of the morning, using every one of my holes and both filling and covering me in his come. It was pure and unadulterated sex, with Dwayne using me in whatever way he desired. I loved every second of it, and though I was completely drained of energy when it was over, I was still a little disappointed that it had to come to an end.

However, even at the end of the marathon session, Dwayne knew how to push my limits and buttons, as he dragged me out of his house and tossed me naked and disheveled outside before tossing my purse out into the lawn. He shut the door without even a goodbye, and I was left to scramble naked to retrieve my belongings and then to my car parked on the street. Though my dismissal was abrupt, I loved it as my heart pumped with adrenaline from being left naked outside.

What caused me concern was as I drove home and thought about how my husband was going to react to my video confession that I had made. I didn't take time while with Dwayne to think about what he would say or do once I got home, but as I drove home those thoughts flooded my mind. I hoped that I hadn't crossed the line with my declaration of only allowing Dwayne to be able to fuck me. However, the fact that I said it and my husband heard me say it, I honestly was into the idea of it. To only allow my lover, and not my husband, access to my body was devilish. I would be a fuck toy for Dwayne. It would be so slutty.

By the time I got home, I was completely aroused by my thoughts and wasn't at all concerned about the reaction I would get from Terry. To my surprise, I found him waiting for me. Will sort of. He was asleep on the couch, and from the state he was in, nude from the waist down, he had been thinking about my night with Dwayne and was pleasuring himself. I took this as a sign that he was okay with my declaration of no longer letting him have sex with me, and an evil little plan popped into my head. As I was already naked, I simply dropped my things on the floor, walked over to my passed-out husband, and climbed up onto his lap. He soon began to awaken, and I coyly started to teasingly talk to him.

"Oh baby, did you fall asleep waiting for me to get home? For me to get home from my night out with Dwayne, my big black bull that fucked me senseless? Did you get all turned on thinking about all the naughty and slutty things I was doing with him? Did you imagine me sucking his big black cock? How about him fucking me with his massive black pole? Did you envision him splitting me open as he fucked my little white ass?"

I didn't allow him time to answer, as I wanted to tease him, but from the erection he quickly got, I knew he was loving it.

"Ah, I can feel that just thinking about it now is getting you all excited. Too bad, you can't fuck me anymore. You heard me tell Dwayne that only he is allowed that privilege now, and he certainly took advantage of that privilege tonight. He fucked me nearly senseless. Can you smell him on me? He must have come on me at least a couple of times, and he threw me out naked so I didn't have time to clean up. Does that turn you on to know that he used me as his personal fuck toy, and then just tossed me out when he was all done? Oh god, it turns me on. I'm still wet from being used like that and I'm sure his cum is still inside me keeping me slick as well. I'm sure you would slide in so easily, but it is not to be. Only Dwayne gets to do that now."

I then swung my leg off of him and sat on the other side of the couch spread wide open.

"You get to look. Look at how well-fucked my pussy is from his big black cock.."

He stared at my crotch as I used my fingers to touch and spread my puffy lips. As he looked on, I continued to tease him with my talk.

"I can feel how sloppy I am from my night with Dwayne. He came inside me a couple of times. I am such a slutty wife, aren't I? Letting a big black man just use me. He gets to do things with me that you never experienced and now you won't even get to experience me the way you did before. It wasn't just my pussy, he even fucked my ass. I never let you inside my ass, but he has claimed it many times and will continue to do so while you simply wonder and fantasize about it. Stroke your cock baby, stroke as you think about my big black bull owning your slutty white wife."

I know I should have felt bad about all the things I was saying and confessing to, but instead, they only aroused me further and from how quickly my husband came, I knew he loved it. It was then that I let out a chuckle, and gave him a deep kiss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As things typically do after an intense period of time, my life slowed down some in terms of me and Dwayne. This allowed for two things to occur. First, I was able to recover and allow my body to get some much-needed relaxation. I booked myself a massage and truly spent a few days just lounging around. Second, my desire to let Dwayne use me as his slut continued to grow. As I relaxed and recovered, I continued to think about him and what he did with me, and I desired it more and more. I held to my promise to him, and I didn't allow my husband to have sex with me, though I did make sure to tease him more than I may have in the past. I often found reasons to walk around the house completely naked, or to wear skimpy clothes to drive him wild. He would attempt to make moves on me, but I would always deny him, saying things like, "no-no, you know this body belongs to Dwanye," or, "Only my bull gets to use me, you can only look."

After about five days, Dwayne and I set up another meet-up. He wanted to go out on the town with me, but he was keeping his plans for most of the night vague. He did inform me to dress as slutty as I dared. When I told Terry about Dwanye's plan, he was not as enthusiastic about it as I was, but he did not go against it. I got the sense that he was secretly excited that I was going to be on another adventure with Dwayne.

With the plan set, I went out the next day to do some shopping for what I was to wear that night. Dwayne said he wanted me as slutty as I dared, and I felt the possibilities were endless. However, he didn't let me know exactly what we were doing or where, and so I wasn't so sure just how risque I was willing to get without that knowledge. In the end, and after a few hours of shopping, I bought a lacy teddy that was crotchless and tied around the neck. Normally, it was to be worn as lingerie in the bedroom, but I planned to pair it with a flared mini-skirt to cover my lower half. The top half of the garment was quite thin, but unless one looked closely my nipples were not obviously visible. I also purchased a new pair of heels.

Later that evening, when I was getting dressed in my newly purchased outfit, I began to second guess my choice, as I began to realize just how much of myself would be on show. Because the teddy was tied at the back of my neck, my entire back was exposed. As for my front side, the material did an okay job of concealing my nipples, that is just about all it concealed as there was a deep plunge that split the valley of my breast down to my belly button. There were bejeweled mini straps that held the two sides of the front together, but they also helped draw the eye to my chest. The lower half of the teddy, as I said, was crotchless but it was just simply open. The lace from the top of the teddy continued to my crotch, but then split back open and thinned out into just two thin straps that wrapped around my ass to simply hold the garment in place. All of my sex and ass were exposed which was the reason for the mini-skirt.

When I came downstairs, my husband had a similar reaction to my appearance as he had the last time I went out with Dwayne. This time, however, he did not say a word. I walked over to him and asked, "do you think Dwayne will like how I am dressed?" He nodded his head as I leaned in to kiss him, while also playfully squeezing his cock through his shorts. It was rock hard which spurred me to tease him before I left.

"You're cock is so hard baby. I bet you would love to just take me, and it would be so easy for you too, see," as I said that, I lifted my tiny skirt to show him just how exposed my smooth sex was. "You can't though, because I am Dwayne's slut. My pussy belongs to him, my mouth belongs to him, and my ass belongs to him. You, my sweet husband, only get access to my hands." I gave his rigid member a firm tug before moving past him and out the door, leaving him desperate and panting.

Dwayne had instructed me to take a Lyft to his house, and then he would drive for the evening. I knew taking the Lyft was just so I would feel slutty being picked up while wearing so little. He didn't know what I'd be wearing exactly, but he knew I would be dressed like a slut and wanted to push me to show off. While I waited, I pondered just how much he would push me to show off tonight. The thought both scared and excited me.

Within minutes, my Lyft arrived, I got in and was soon being driven to my Bull's house to be taken out on another very public adventure. It was a relatively short drive, but I was sure the driver did his best to take any and all opportunity granted to sneak his peaks at my scantily clad form.

Arriving at Dwayne's place, I exited the Lyft, making sure to not expose my uncovered nether regions, and then walked up to the door. As I did, I was surprised to see the door open before I got to it. Dwayne knew I was there and opened the door to stand on the threshold as I made my way closer. He was dressed conservatively compared to me. A pair of fashionable blue jeans, immaculately clean basketball sneakers and a tight white v-neck t-shirt was what he wore and he looked stunning.

He smiled his bright smile as I approached, and then pulled me in for a deep and passionate kiss. I melted in his arms, as my legs went weak from the kiss. It only lasted a moment though, as he broke it off to take in my outfit some more. He said nothing as he gazed upon me. His hand ached out and grazed my hardened nipple, now more noticeable than before. Tracing the plunge of my teddy, his hand slid over my hip and then up and under my skirt where he firmly grabbed a hold of my uncovered ass before exploring the slickness of my bare sex. Disappointingly, he removed his before speaking.

"You very much dressed the part of a slutty wife. I'm going to love showing you off tonight, and show you off I will. My plan is very much to take you out in public to let others see you as my slut. Do you understand?"

I couldn't speak, but I nodded my head in understanding. My mind was awash with just how many people would see me dressed as I was. How many would see my stiff nipples through my sheer top, catch a peek of my bare pussy from under my short skirt? To my surprise, I was looking forward to finding out.

"How about we take another picture of you for your Instagram," he says, "let your followers see how you look for our night out."

I hadn't posted anything to my Instagram account since the picture the waitress had taken the last time I was out with Dwayne. However, I did frequent that picture though as it had brought me a ton of attention and plenty of new followers; mostly black men. Posting a picture of my current look would certainly increase both of those things, and though I was still a little uneasy with the idea, I handed him my phone regardless.

He had me pose in front of the wall of his house and quickly snapped the picture. I watched curiously as he tapped on the screen, surely editing the picture and typing a caption to it.

"Good," he said once done, "let's get going now." He then pulled the door shut behind him and led the way to his car parked in the driveway. Inside the car, he handed me back my phone. As he drove, I took a moment to look over the post he snapped and was both shocked and aroused at what I saw. The sheer teddy did very little to conceal my nipples in the picture, and his caption only further added to the statement my outfit made. It stated, "Looking to show off on a night in town. #Hotwife #slutlife #bbc #BBConly #bbcslut." If my friends and family were at all curious about what was going on with me, I'm sure the picture and caption painted a pretty good picture for them.

It wasn't long until we pulled into our destination. Dwayne drove us to the city center that had a lot of shops and restaurants. It was a hot spot for the weekend crowd looking to cut loose after a long week. It was also very popular, which would mean lots of people would be seeing me in my slutty outfit. It didn't take long for Dwayne to find a parking spot, it was inside a garage just off the main section. We exited the car and walked over to the elevator to go down to the ground level. Once inside, and thankfully alone, Dwayne surprised me with an addition he wanted to make to my outfit. One that would make no doubt as to what I was.

"I almost forgot," he said, while producing an item from his pocket, "you are to wear this tonight as well."

I wasn't sure what it was at first, but when he fastened it to my neck and stepped back, it was abundantly clear that he had just put a collar on me, and it had an attached leash that was held in his hands. I knew instantly that he planned to lead me through the city center with the collar and leash to make it obvious that I was his white slut. My body trembled at the thought of it, and I managed to speak a bit to my reservations with the plan.

"Oh my God, are you planning on walking me like a pet out in public; in front of people," I asked.

His response was devilishly naughty, as he answered, "Of course. You are my slut, and I want to show you off. I also know you get off on being humiliated and degraded. What better way to do that than to walk you as my slut, when you're dressed like a slut, in front of the general public. Everyone that sees you will instantly know what you are, a desperate white whore. They will laugh and point, and may even take pictures. While you simply follow me around dutifully on your lead."

I replied with a playful shout, "You are so bad!"

"Yes," he started, "and you are probably dripping at the thought of being paraded in public on my leash." The door to the elevator then opened, and he just tugged on the leash while ordering, "let's go slut."

We walked out into the ground floor of the parking structure, and it was almost immediate that I got my first exposure of being seen by others as I was led like a dog by my black master. A couple, a man and a woman in their mid-thirties, came around the corner to enter the garage. At first, they didn't take notice of my unique situation, but as we neared them, they both starred in surprise at what they were seeing. To make things more interesting, Dwayne greeted them and asked how their night was going. The man replied, "Good evening," but it wasn't until we were passing them that the woman spoke.

She asked, "Is that actually happening right now?"

Neither I, nor Dwayne answered, and I don't think she was expecting us to as I also heard her let out a little surprised laugh. My whole body blushed from the humiliation, and it trembled with the arousal that also came from the experience. As we reached the main road of the city center, it seemed that we became the center of a lot of people's attention. I heard gasps, laughs, comments, and a few catcalls. It was indeed humiliating to be walked in public, but as Dwayne had said; I was loving it. My body was buzzing with embarrassment, but also with excitement. It made me feel proud that I was being the good white slut for my black bull. With every giggle that someone had at my expense, or with every picture I saw taken of me, I simultaneously wanted to curl up and hide while also wanting to stand tall and portray myself as the slut I was. It was quite the contradiction, and I did my best to just go with it.

Dwayne walked me up and down the streets and into shops to browse. The entire time, I followed obediently and did not try to hide away from the view of others. Eventually, he led us to a lounge and got us a spot at a high-top table. When we sat, he reached over to me and unclipped the leash from my collar. A waiter came over and took our drink order, and when we left alone, or as alone as we could be in a relatively crowded lounge, Dwayne began to speak to me for the first time since we left the elevator.

"How's my slut doing after her walk," he asked.

I answered as honestly as I could, while still trying to process it all, "I'm a mess of nerves, and excitement, and humiliation, and arousal."

He laughed, and then said, "but you love it, and you can't wait to do more. To be more of a humiliated white slut."

I just moaned in response to this, and as I moaned the waiter returned with our drinks. My mind flashed back to the previous outing with Dwayne, and the interaction we had with the waitress that night. I wondered if it would be a similar interaction with this waiter. He did seem to enjoy the view I was providing him with. Dwayne, though, seemed content with just merely letting him look. After setting our drinks down, he asked if we needed anything else and then left us to ourselves once again.

"Stand up, I think it's time for another picture," Dwayne commanded after I took the first sip of my cocktail.

I didn't say anything, as I obediently stood up next to the table for Dwayne. He reached and quickly grabbed ahold of both my phone and the leash. He held the leash taut in his hand while he framed me with my phone for another picture. It didn't take him long before he captured the image, and when he did, he indicated that I was to sit back down. I watch on as he typed away on my phone before eventually sliding it across the table to me and speaking once again.

"Go ahead, take a look. I haven't submitted it yet, because I wanted to leave that up to you."

I looked at the image of myself. The picture captured the total level of horniness I was in. My face was filled with a desire to serve. The leash and collar only exemplified the look of a willing slut. Adding to it was the caption Dwayne had typed: "Dutifully serving my BBC Bull. #hotwife #BBC #BBConly #BBCslut #humiliateme. I looked up at Dwayne with most likely a face of shock and surprise, but all he said was, "Submit it slut."

My thumb moved on autopilot, and in a moment it was submitted to the world. A tremble shook through my body as the thought of the countless people who would see that picture; friends and strangers included, flashed in my brain.

"Good slut," he said before adding, "finish your drink, I want to humiliate you some more."

My eyes bugged at his statement, but I recovered quickly. Rather than balk at his declaration, I instead lifted my glass and chugged back the rest of my drink. The warmth of the alcohol rushed down my throat and caused my body to tingle. When I set the empty glass back on the table, Dwyane reached out and grabbed the leash along with my phone. He then led us back out into the busy public city center.

This time as we walked, he used my phone to record me being led around in public by him. It was no longer a passive stroll through the crowded streets, he was actively talking to me and asking questions. It all just added to the level of humiliation.

"So how do you like being walked out in public like a little pet slut?"

"It's very humiliating, but I am loving it," I answered honestly while staring right into my phone's camera lens.

He continued by asking, "Of course, you love being humiliated, and you love that people are seeing you as you truly are, a slut for your black bull. What does your husband think about all this?"

"He isn't all that thrilled, but I can tell he loves knowing I'm being so slutty. When I touch him and tell him about my times with you, he usually cums right away," I replied.

12