Changing the Plans Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, you still are holding to your promise, and not letting him fuck you?"

"Yes, he begs, but I only tease and use my hand. My body is yours to use," I answered confidently.

He laughed, and then added, "I bet your pussy is dripping for my cock right now, and it's going to get it soon, but first, you are going to have to go through a bit more humiliation."

As he finished, we had arrived back at the parking structure. He lowered my phone and led me into the elevator to go up to our floor. However, before he pushed the button for our floor, he turned to me with an order.

"Take off your skirt, and leave it on the floor."

Not wanting to make him unhappy, I quickly did as told and stood in front of him in only my crotchless teddy and heels. I watched as he then pressed the button and the elevator began to rise. As it did, he surprised me once again with what he told me and then requested.

"I saved our walk back video to your Instagram stories, I'm sure your followers will love it. To let them know about it, let's take and post another picture when we get off the elevator."

Almost on cue, the elevator stopped and the bell chimed indicating we had reached our floor. As the doors began to slide open, I reached down to retrieve my skirt, but Dwayne told me to leave it. He then pulled me out of the lift by the leash, and the doors shut behind me. Letting go of the lead, he took a few steps back and had me pose with my hands up in a position expressing an unaware shrug. After typing a bit on my phone he walked over to retrieve the leash, and then showed me the picture.

He had edited it so that there was a small sticker covering my exposed pussy, but everything else was viewable. The caption included said, "Somehow lost my skirt, oh well. Make sure to check out my stories to see more of my slutty adventures. #humilateme, #BBConly, #Lovehumiliation, #hotwife, #cuckold." The picture and video on my stories certainly cemented that he had every intention of not only outing me as his slut, but that I loved the humiliation that came with it.

We then walked back to his car, but rather than get in and drive away, he instead leaned against the trunk and had me stand in front of him while he held onto the leash. He just looked at me for a long while as I stood nervously in front of him wondering if anyone was going to drive or walk by. Eventually, he spoke.

"So, I've been thinking about that friend of yours that you confessed your black cock secret to, and then lezzed out with. I wonder what she is up to right now. We should facetime her, and see what she thinks of your outfit. That should be fun, don't you think?"

"Oh god, that would be so naughty," I answered, wondering just what it would be like to Facetime with Kate as I stand in a public parking garage wearing only a crotchless teddy while my black bull has me leashed and collared.

"Perfect, let's ring her up then," he stated while holding my phone up. I heard the tell-tale sound of the Facetime ring, and within a matter of seconds the sound of Kate's voice greeting me.

"Hey, there slut. Oh wow! I see that you are living up to your new lifestyle choice. Is that a leash and collar I see," Kate greeted and asked me?

Blushing a bit, I replied, "yes, my black bull Dwayne took me out on the town. He walked me around with the leash."

"Yes, I saw your Instagram story. Quite the slutty adventure you are having," she stated before continuing by asking, "if you are out slutting it up for your bull, why might I ask are you Facetiming me?"

"He wanted me to find out what you thought of my outfit," I answered her question.

She answered back with a laugh before saying, "Well, it's not much of an outfit, is it? You are pretty much just out in a slutty piece of lingerie now that you lost your skirt. This of course, for a slut like you, means that it won't take much work to get a hard cock inside your eager cunt."

Dwayne laughed at this but did not say anything. Kate then continued to speak to me, "I think that for a slut who is leashed it would look better if you were on all fours."

This time, Dwayne did talk, simply saying, "well, you heard her slut."

So, without putting up any opposition, I dropped down to my hands and knees. The rough surface of the parking garage felt uncomfortable on my bare knees, but I made no indication of my discomfort to either Dwayne or Kate.

"Oh, isn't that just so much better? I'll take it that since your bull was okay with me giving you that order, that he won't mind if I ask to see you suck his big black cock now," Kate said.

I looked to Dwayne and he smiled and nodded his head towards his crotch. Taking it as confirmation that I was to do just as Kate wanted, I crawled closer to him without saying anything. Just in front of him, I reached up and began to unfasten his pants. As I did, I heard Kate say, "Very nice, I love a free show." While continuing to open Dwayne's pants, I looked up to my phone and smiled at Kate, who I could now see was sitting on her couch in a robe and drinking a glass of wine.

When I finally released Dwayne's member, I heard a gasp from Kate at seeing the size of it, and I smirked knowing that I was very lucky to be the woman experiencing it. Though most women would probably object to experiencing such a majestic black cock while nearly naked in public and on Facetime call with their friend, for me, it only added to the overall experience.

I didn't waste any time getting his cock into my mouth and bringing him to full power. Wanting to show off for my friend, I made sure to get into my role and play up the sluttiness of it all. I gagged myself on his thick cock, used it to swat my outstretched tongue or my cheeks. I made sure to give his shaft long wet licks and kisses, as well as give attention to his full balls. Throughout my performance, Kate encouraged me while also adding her commentary.

"You are a natural cocksucker. I love knowing you are freely sucking that big black cock out in public. Someone could walk upon you at any time, and you wouldn't care one bit. I assume it would only turn you on further. To be seen acting as your true slut self. You've pretty much outed yourself as a cheating wife for black cock on Instagram already. I'm sure you would just love for everyone to see you as I am seeing you now; as a desperate slut, eagerly pleasing a big black cock. Let me see you gag yourself on his cock some more. Get it down your throat."

I loved everything she was saying, and it drove me to further my humiliating display of servitude. I pushed my face further onto Dwayne's massive member and soon began gagging on its girth as it filled my throat. It didn't take long for me to make a mess of it, as spit and saliva began to pour out of my face and coat my chin and chest.

"Look at the mess you are making from being a good cock sucking slut," Kate continued, "Why not add to it. Your bull should plaster your face with his cum, and then make you drive around with it. You both should come over here and we can have some fun. My husband is out and I would love to get a taste of the big black cock."

I wasn't entirely shocked to hear her invitation, and from how quickly Dwayne reached his orgasm, he liked the idea too. Within a matter of seconds, He pulled his cock free of my face and began to unload his bounty upon it. I was covered in his seed, but I could hear Kate squeal in delight. Dwayne recovered to tell her we would be over shortly and then ended the call. He tugged on the chain and led me into his car. We drove out of the parking structure towards Kate with his cum coating my face and my legs spread wide open as he told me to play with myself until we got there.

To be continued...

12