All Comments on 'Changing the Plans Ch. 05'

by GettingItDone

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
MrWilburMrWilburover 2 years ago

Thanks for continuing the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dear Gettingitdone,

Thank you for continuing this story. It is one of my favourites. I love the idea of the Instagram pictures outing her to friends and family and the humiliation building within her.

As I said in my comment to part 4, I would love to see humiliating, degrading, slutty, visible tattoos becoming part of her look. May be cocksucker and cuntlicker tattooed down the backs of her calves so they are almost always seen. Maybe big black cocks tattooed on the inside of each forearm ejaculating on to the palms. Cock slut across the fingers. It should have slowly and as part of the story.

As I said before my my fantasy is wives becoming heavily, erotically, humiliating and obviously tattooed and pierced. Having extreme hairstyles and dressing in ways to get everyone’s attention and loving the public internet humiliation.

These are just my fantasies, include the if you wish but please continue YOUR story how you wish from a loyal reader.

Best regards Fred

Rossieno1Rossieno1over 2 years ago

Hope you continue here. Very well written and exciting development. But will Teddy say stop. Or try. It won't be easy for him. I expect Dwayne to put him in school if that happens.

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77over 2 years ago

Amazingly enough I was once on a Mall with a Dom Black Lover who took me in a Pet Store and bought a Collar and Leash and then put both on me and led me out of the store and around the Mall and out to his car with it around my Neck and atached to the Leash. I'm SOooo Feeling the story you are writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Kate soon to become another black cock slut. Then you can have both of them competing by humiliating themselves to get the cock at the end of the night. orgasm control or chastity for the loser. Humiliating tattoos as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

While I did like the story I think it would be more believable if she wore a housewives clothes while exposing herself in public and he called her by her married name. He might even refer to her as ___ mother when commanding her in public. I think because of her husband's need for humiliation she would not of called his penis a cock instead depending on the size it would be a litle dick or a pathetic little dicky.

I hope you have room for another chapter

dirtyharry6971dirtyharry6971almost 2 years ago

Don’t let this big black bull dominate her friend make them equal in her degradation and humiliation have him fucking the friends Pussy and ass then making her clean both of them up. The final humiliation should be her turning tricks like the whore she is and her husband having to pay her BBC owner to fuck his own wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I sure hope your going to keep going with this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Next part please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Any news about the new part of this AMAZING story, please?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous