Changing with Katie Ch. 02

Story Info
Katie starts to catch me changing intentionally.
1.8k words
4.55
10.2k
15

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RoJaroo
RoJaroo
19 Followers

That day during my run I kept thinking over recent events in my head. Had she put high turnover items in the back on purpose? She had seemed very comfortable this time. Was she intentionally trying to catch me changing?

She had also showed up much faster this time. That bit was kind of a relief, as I would definitely have lost composure if she tried to squeeze past me in my boxers.

Would it have been so bad though? I mean she didn't seem to mind, and I had almost certainly caught her checking for an erection at the end of our exchange earlier. But to catch me after just losing my shirt, she must have been right behind me going back there.

Had she seen me come in and chosen that time to go grab some restock for the front?

I decided that regardless of her intentions, I was going to count my blessings and just let it be.

-----

It started happening more often after that. I don't know if working up the courage to initiate contact last time had emboldened her or if she was just that comfortable with me, but by the time winter rolled around we were "meeting" back in the racks around once per week.

Sometimes our little meetings consisted of her catching me pulling my running shoes on after changing, and sometimes they involved more light touching, squeezing past, or accidental bumping.

Around Thanksgiving, the people in charge at work decided we didn't have to wear masks anymore. It completely changed the mood between Katie and I. No longer was I just guessing what she thought based on eye posture. You really don't appreciate how much communication happens facially, until faces are covered up. I was happy to see her whole face on my little visits, whether we happened to "run into each other" in the back or not.

Once, I got to the warehouse and didn't see her anywhere around. When I got back to my little changing area I realized why; she was standing back there with a clipboard digging through some boxes of stuff.

"Oh, hey!" she called as I rounded the corner. "Don't mind me, just checking some numbers for quarterly reports." I could swear she was grinning at me as she said it, but at this point I think I may have been enjoying our game as much as she was.

I mumbled an acknowledgement and started unbuttoning my shirt. I was trying my best not to overtly watch her, because I wanted to see whether she was checking me out. Sure enough, I caught her stealing a flew glances as my shirt came off, and then again as I kicked off my shoes and started opening my pants.

Then she faced away and bent at the waist, rummaging around in a large box of children's toys. Suddenly, I was the one stealing glances. Her pants were snug around her ass and hips in just the right way, and doubled over like that I could almost see the contours of her nethers thanks to a seam running down the middle of her slacks.

I had almost started to drool and then... whoops. Suddenly I was flying my flag at half staff again. Standing right there in my boxers. This was dangerous. Thankfully she hadn't noticed, but then I heard her grumble something about being short on her numbers.

I peeked down over her shoulder. "What's wrong?" I thought maybe talking shop would distract me from the enticing view presented in front of me.

"I'm short one of these toys. Have a look up there for me? Maybe there's one on the shelf."

As soon as I looked up from her ass, There was the toy staring me in the face. It would have been right at eye level for her before she folded herself down into the crate below.

"Yeah, there's one on the layer above," I offered.

"Could you pass it down to me? My hands are full at the moment," and again, I could swear there was a grin in her voice as she said it. This was definitely a set up.

"Uhh... Sure..." I tried to lean around her to grab the toy, but between her position and the tight space, there was no way I was going to reach without pressing my crotch up against her. Fuck it, I thought, it's not like she hasn't been teasing me, right? Two can play that game, so I leaned in and slid my right hand around her, taking hold at the hipbone.

"Sorry," I lied, "it's a bit of a reach." As I leaned forward, the bulge in my boxers first grazed against the back of her thigh, then nestled in to the valley between her ass cheeks.

"Oh!" she exclaimed, sounding genuinely surprised. "It's no problem," she added, as her hips dipped almost imperceptibly before sliding back up again. Just once. It felt heavenly, and I wondered if she was hoping for me to make a move, or if she was just trying to feel me out. Either way, some deep seated animal portion of my brain lit up, and the rational parts of my brain started struggling to stop me from yanking her to the floor and ravaging her.

"Here you go," my hand tightened its grip on her hip as I leaned forward, grabbing the toy with my left hand and passing it forward to her. It took all my willpower not to grind my quickly stiffening erection into her soft backside.

She looked back over her shoulder at me, and there was definitely a gleam in her eye as she posted against the crate with her left hand and reached across her body with her right. She twisted her torso to reach farther, but there was no way she was reaching back to my left hand from her right side.

There was no way that awkward pose was actually meant to grab this thing. Reaching across like that would have actually made it harder to reach far enough.

"Can you lean in a bit more? My arm's too short," she purred at me with her Cheshire cat grin. She dipped her shoulder a bit and made a show of pushing farther back with her left hand as if to reach farther but having the effect of pushing her ass tighter against my crotch.

At this point my rational mind was losing its struggle, and I just grunted some affirmative response as I gripped her hip tighter, bending my knees a bit and pushing the bulge in my shorts farther down between her legs. This brought the item closer to her grasp, but her eyes fluttered for a moment, and she dropped her hand.

"Oof, I almost lost my balance," she sighed, as she re-posted her hand and pushed back into me again.

"I got you. I won't let you fall," I told her, my voice low and raspy. I pulled her hip again, obviously grinding myself into her now.

"Thanks," she muttered, rocking back and reaching for the toy again. I could have been imagining it, but it seemed like she was arching her back to get better contact, and she had definitely closed her thighs some. The valley down her center was hugging me, and now there was no pretending I didn't have a big, throbbing erection.

I felt something bump my hand and realized I was still holding the toy. She was reaching for it. I leaned forward enough to put it in her hand.

"Thank you," she cooed quietly as she took it from me. "Hold me steady while I put it away?"

"Mm," was all the response I could muster as I let go of the package and dropped my free hand down to her other hip. She rummaged around, taking longer than she had to, rocking and bumping against me as I continued holding her ass tight to me. I could hear little sighs and gasps coming from her as she situated the items in the crate.

Finally, she righted herself and twisted her torso toward me. I snapped back to reality and let go of her hips. What was I doing? Apparently dry humping a coworker who was definitely known not to be single. I blushed furiously.

Her face was flushed as well, and she looked up at me with half lidded eyes. "Thanks for lending a hand," she said, as she reached up and squeezed my arm. "My hero!"

I unconsciously flexed under her touch. "No worries. Happy to help."

She smiled and pushed her hips into me, her face leaning up toward mine. "You were a big help," she sighed, gyrating slowly against my tented boxers.

Now that we were face to face she was a person again instead of the soft, warm bundle of sex my lizard brain had been reacting to earlier. Still, I couldn't resist the impulse to lean in and kiss her. Her eyes closed as the distance between us narrowed.

It was not like before, with the masks. This time the kiss was skin on skin. Her lips were soft and wet, and as my tongue slipped between them I moaned quietly.

She moaned in return, and her hand reached up from my arm to the back of my neck, pulling me deeper into the kiss. Her other hand wrapped around my waist and squeezed my midsection into hers. Her tongue swiped over my lower lip, then slid alongside mine as she took her turn exploring my mouth.

We were back to grinding against each other, and my brain was back to the puddle of goo she had made it earlier. All I could think about in the moment was what it would be like to have my tongue slipping over her other lips. Her tongue retreated and mine slid forward, flicking at the underside of her upper lip.

"Katie! Where are those inventory numbers??"

We jumped apart suddenly as a voice called out from the warehouse.

"Just finishing up!" she called back. "On my way out now!"

My heart was already beating fast, but now it was pounding in my chest at the thought of somebody walking in on us. Or rather walking in on me, standing here lewdly on display in front of Katie.

"Shit," I whispered, and reached hastily for my running shorts.

"I'll let you get dressed," she whispered, and grabbed the clipboard, slipping out toward the walkway.

By the time I got dressed, put my shoes on, and waited for my hardon to subside, the warehouse was empty. I let myself out. I ran extra hard that day to blow off the head of steam she'd worked up in me, and I still had to masturbate as soon as I got home just to level out my nerves.

RoJaroo
RoJaroo
19 Followers