Flashing My Married Friend Pt. 01

Story Info
I used my nanny cams to flash a married friend.
3.1k words
4.56
13.3k
23
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a true story that took place in the summer of 2020. It's about a build up of sexual tension 10 years in the making. Some of the events have been slightly changed or consolidated for efficiency, but the crux of what you're about to read is absolutely true. I think about these events often and I enjoy writing, so I'm glad to have this outlet to relive my story and share it with you. I hope it turns you on.

Part I: The Nanny Cams

I have a good friend who we'll call Sherry. She's a bit older than me, pretty, has a hot body, and loves to have fun. The catch is -- she's married. We worked together for 10 years and there was definitely a mutual attraction between us, but we never let our flirty/dirty talk go too far. After she got a new job, we remained good friends and kept a dirty sense of humor between us.

Just before the pandemic began, my ex-wife and I got divorced and Sherry and I grew closer. It was a little tough getting used to single life during the COVID lockdowns but Sherry was a sweetheart and regularly checked in on me, making sure I wasn't getting too lonely. She also offered to help care for my dog while I was working, since my pup was also adapting to a new lifestyle after my ex left. I had a couple of pet nanny cams to keep an eye on him, but Sherry insisted on stopping by my house to let him out to play and go potty. I offered to pay her but she refused. She said she loved doing it.

As the weeks went on, Sherry and her husband became a couple of my "quarantine buddies." The three of us hung out once in a while but more often it was me and Sherry alone. There were a few times I got home early from work and she was still at my house playing with the dog, so she and I would chat and hang out. I was a bit self conscious spending time alone with a married woman, especially since her husband was a friend too, but we were good about it. She was open with her husband about our one-on-one visits and we always stayed outside to avoid suspicion.

My work hours were sporadic during the early days of the pandemic, which was good and bad. I had less pay but I was done early fairly often. After a couple weeks of seeing Sherry most afternoons, I was excited to have an especially early day home from work. When I arrived she had just shown up and let herself into my house. She was pleasantly surprised to see me so early and we hugged each other, like we usually do. I offered to make her favorite drink -- rum and coke -- and she gladly accepted.

We sat on my back porch, drank our adult beverages, and chatted. We were on a bench and sat close together, and I could smell her lovely perfume. It was a fun and loose conversation and soon we were each into our second rum and coke when we started having some flirty banter. We discussed how we'd likely be dating each other if she wasn't married and she leaned closer to me as we sat on the bench. I was getting hard and the alcohol was giving me ideas. I knew I couldn't get physical with her, so I had to be clever...

I offered once again to pay Sherry for her dog sitting services, and she declined as I expected. So I decided to get bold. Thanks to the alcohol, that wasn't difficult.

I asked if she would like to have the login info for my pet nanny cameras. I told her if she didn't want payment for helping with my dog, I'd continue to make her drinks on the days I got home early and let her look in on my dog virtually when she didn't have time to come over. She was excited with that arrangement and I helped her set up the nanny cam app on her phone. I joked that if she planned on spying on me she wouldn't see anything "intimate" because I only had two cameras on the 1st floor, and my bedroom is on the second floor. She laughed and said that didn't matter. She promised to never check the cameras when I was home ... but I had a hunch she wouldn't stick to that promise.

It's important to know the nanny cam app allows you to watch live footage and it also saves clips when there's movement in front of the camera. The app lets you know when a motion clip has been viewed, so I could tell when Sherry was watching clips before I saw them myself. Because of this, I knew she was watching me from time to time despite her promise not to. This is exactly what I was hoping for, and although I wanted to immediately have fun with this new opportunity, I knew I had to be strategic and not make it obvious I knew she was watching me.

A few days later I was really buzzed after I had a virtual happy hour with some friends on Zoom. It was late at night and I stripped naked for bed. I was horny and decided this was my chance to have fun with Sherry. Thanks to the alcohol I hardly hesitated as I went downstairs and approached one of the nanny cams while completely nude. I walked into my family room and pretended to look for my phone. My cock was getting hard from the thought of Sherry watching me. Even though I was drunk and starting to feel sick, it was a huge rush flashing her. I didn't linger in front of the camera so I wouldn't make it obvious what I was doing, then I went back upstairs to bed and passed out.

The next morning I woke up hungover but was excited to see if Sherry had watched me walking naked through my house the night before. I opened the nanny cam app and saw the clip in question. The thumbnail was an image of my bare ass in night vision ... and I could tell it had already been watched.

Sherry had seen it.

I opened the clip to see how much I had been exposed to my sexy friend. I was surprised I had only shown my ass. I had walked past the camera too fast and my cock was barely visible from that angle. I was a bit disappointed I didn't show her more but my heart still pounded with excitement. I wondered how soon it would be before she talked about this. We had established a discrete style of flirting in order to maintain plausible deniability with her husband, but sometimes Sherry can be quite bold. I knew she'd bring it up eventually -- the question was, how long would I have to wait? We texted each other often but we rarely flirted that way, so I had to wait until I saw her in person again.

A couple days later I got home early again and Sherry was still at my house. She was sitting on my back porch with my pup chilling by her feet. She stood up when I arrived, clearly excited to see me. We hugged and I noticed she got a lot closer than usual, pushing her pelvis against mine. Then I saw she had already helped herself to a rum and coke, which meant she was in the mood for fun. I tried to contain my excitement and patiently wait for what happened next. I settled in and made myself a drink, then we sat on my porch and started chatting. It didn't take long for her to say "You got a little drunk last weekend, huh?" And she laughed.

This was it, the moment I had waited for. I had to struggle to avoid being obvious about my excitement.

I played dumb and asked how she knew I was drunk recently. She laughed again, this time blushing a bit, and said "I noticed some 'revealing' footage Saturday night." I continued to play dumb, acting like I was trying to think of what "revealing footage" she was referring to. I could tell she wasn't going to come right out and say "I saw you naked," so I pretended like I had suddenly realized what she was talking about. I acted embarrassed and laughed, then I said, "Yeah I was pretty drunk that night. I forgot I was on camera. What did you see?" To my surprise, she opened her phone and soon had the clip of my naked butt on her screen. The nanny cam app deletes clips after a day or two, so this meant Sherry had saved the clip of my nude romp in her photo library. She played it and laughed at my bare ass displayed on her screen in night vision.

I acted embarrassed again but was definitely turned on by the fact that I was watching my sexy friend look at footage of me naked. I took a drink of my rum and coke and said, "At least you can only see my ass." Sherry took a drink too and said "I know! I watched this like 30 times and I can barely see your dick." And she laughed again.

I loved how into this she was and I loved how we both had had enough alcohol to get a little wild and push our flirty relationship to another level. I realized I should probably keep being coy and not let her know how much I was enjoying it. I laughed with her again about the situation and then did my best to change the subject. I also asked that she delete the nude clip of me. I was fighting the buzz -- and my horniness -- to be a gentleman and keep us out of trouble. I said I didn't want her husband to find out what she had seen and that we had watched it together. He can have a bit of a temper, and I could only imagine what he would do if he found out someone was drinking and being a little naughty with his wife.

Sherry said not to worry about it at all because she would definitely keep it a secret. I thanked her and said we should probably stop drinking so she could sober up before she headed home. She seemed a bit disappointed but agreed, as she put her phone down. The rest of our chat was more boring and I barely paid attention to what she was talking about. I had a huge bulge in my pants and my mind was racing with ideas of how to flash her on camera again. When she left I was still a little hard and buzzed, and I'm sure she could tell as she hugged me and brushed her pelvis against my crotch.

It was such an amazing feeling to tease each other like this and let the sexual tension build just enough without crossing the line. I convinced myself we were safe because it was just a funny moment between the two of us. It's not like we kissed or touched each other inappropriately, or even talked about sex. She just "happened" to catch a glimpse of me in my birthday suit and found it funny. What's the harm in that?

For the next several days, I couldn't stop thinking about how Sherry had enjoyed seeing me naked, and I badly wanted to flash her more brazenly. I noticed she was still watching clips in the nanny cam app, some of my dog but mostly of me. So it was obvious she wanted to see more. I had to be patient and maintain my strategy of not being obvious, which was painful but necessary. Finally, after I had waited long enough, I came up with a plan to do what we both wanted -- I'd give her a full frontal.

Before bed one night, I strategically put my slippers on the floor directly in front of the main nanny cam. Like last time, I would make it seem like I "accidentally" forgot I was on camera. When I woke up in the morning, I was naked and had a throbbing erection. I knew I probably shouldn't show Sherry my morning wood at full mast, even though that's exactly what I wanted to do. Instead, I let my dick become semi-flaccid. I put on my robe but left it open so the front of my body was exposed. My heart was pounding as I headed downstairs. My cock was hanging free, still chubby but not erect.

I nonchalantly walked up to my slippers and slipped one foot in, and at that point my cock was directly in front of the camera. My swollen member swung left and right as I shifted to get each slipper on. I lingered a little to make sure the camera got a nice, clear view of my naked penis. Then I walked away as nonchalantly as I had approached. My heart was pounding and I could feel pre-cum leaking out of my cock. It was an incredible turn on to flash Sherry like this and I couldn't wait to hear her reaction this time.

It turned out I didn't have to wait long. I didn't get home early from work that day but Sherry was still at my house nonetheless. She had waited for me and explained her husband was running late from work so she decided to spend a little extra time with my dog. She had a rum and coke in her hand and was clearly buzzed, so she had likely had a few before I got there. She hugged me, and just like last time, she pressed her hips close to mine and was likely trying to feel for my dick. I grabbed a drink for myself and was excited to see where this visit with Sherry would go. We sat on the bench on my back porch enjoying the fresh air, and I tried to drink fast to get buzzed and catch up to her. After a bit of small talk she got right to it.

"Were you dancing in front of the camera this morning?" She had a wry smile on her face and then couldn't hold in her laughter as she saw my face turn beet red. I tried to act embarrassed, as if I had been absent minded in front of the camera again. I apologized to her profusely and asked her what much she saw, as if I didn't know ... "Oh, I saw everything this time," she said as she opened her phone to access the clip. I reached to stop her and asked her to delete it instead. I told her I didn't want her husband to find out she had seen me like that, and I especially didn't want him to know we were a little drunk together looking at the scandalous clip. Like the first time we did this, I tried to find the right balance of acting like a gentleman and being a perv who loved this hot chick's interest in my nudity.

Certainly, I wanted to be more of a perv but I also wanted to maintain plausible deniability. So being coy was my best play. And luckily I could blame the booze as I let myself slide into the "perv" territory. I didn't fight her hard and she eventually had the footage ready on her phone. She had it turned to landscape mode so the clip was enlarged. It was a night vision shot of my family room, then my naked body walked into frame. My cock looked huge from this angle, if I do say so myself, and it swung back and forth like an elephant's trunk as I slid my feet into my slippers. "See! It looks like you're dancing!" she said as she let out a big laugh. My cock grew in my pants as this hot woman leaned into me while playing the clip again. The smell of her perfume was intoxicating and I could feel a wet spot forming in my pants as she watched the footage my dick swinging on her phone screen. I kept drinking and tried to lose any feelings of guilt so I could enjoy this moment with my sexy, married friend.

I paused the clip on her phone as it showed my leg moving forward. "See, I'm putting my slippers on. I'm not dancing," I said. I pressed play and she laughed again at the motion I made with my hips, which I admittedly did to get more swing out of my cock as I flashed the camera. She kept insisting that I was dancing so she played the clip probably 5-6 more times. We kept drinking and watching my thick penis wagging back and forth repeatedly. It was extremely arousing watching it with her.

This was the feeling I had wanted for years. We had known each other for over a decade and I had fantasized about her seeing me naked. I had had fantasies about her walking in on me changing, and I had thoughts about "accidentally" sending her a dick pic when I was drunk. There were also plenty of times I thought about her giving me a secret blowjob at work. And now, here she was looking at a clear view of my engorged cock swinging freely on her phone screen. It felt like I had "scored" with Sherry in the only way I could without violating her marriage. I loved it.

She continued leaning into me as the clip played and she was still giggling. I struggled to hide the wet spot growing on my pant leg, along with the large bulge beneath it. Finally she exhaled deeply, tired from all the laughing and she put her phone down. We had a brief moment of awkward silence and I apologized to her again for flashing her "accidentally." She said, "Don't worry about it!" Then, after a pause she said, "It's... quite impressive."

I'll never forget that moment. This hot friend of many years had seen my dick and she was impressed. My heart started pounding faster and my cock leaked more. I knew I couldn't do anything physical with this beautiful woman but it was a hell of a rush teasing each other like this. The buzz from the alcohol was adding to the pleasure. I wondered how I could make this feeling last without crossing any lines physically. I could do more naked nanny cam videos but that would get old... so I decided to tell her a dirty secret I've had for years...

I'll save the rest of this story for a second part, but I'll tease you by saying Sherry definitely saw A LOT more of my naughty side...