Chaos And Order

Story Info
What do you do, when she comes back to you?
813 words
3.25
2.5k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The 19th story of the building had the view I had been looking for. The crashing waves came into view from the bedroom, while the office overlooked a hotel I knew quite well. Chaos and Order.

5:47PM. The sunset came through my new apartment while the waves danced along the shoreline. I adored the beauty but I had final details to make. Chaos and Order.

Lavender and cinnamon incense filled my office space. A ritual I prepared every time I was about to go into a deep working trance. This time was no different. Chaos and Order.

From the corner of my eye, I caught a glance of her across the way. I went back to the window. There she was, innocent as anybody next to a window could be. Chaos and Order.

Her skin was pale as porcelain, hair dark as a midnight shadow. She was turned away from me, but I felt connected to her. What is she doing? Why is she there? Did she know anyone could see her? Chaos and Order.

Her body began to sway as her hands reached underneath her waist. Soft fingers grabbed onto the skin tight t-shirt. There was nothing left to do but to watch. She began to lift. Time stood still. I was in for a show. Chaos and Order.

Her breasts fell from the the grip of the cotton, latching onto the soft shelf of her ribcage. She wore nothing underneath but her polished marble skin. Her body was still swaying. It looked like she was enjoying it. I couldn't believe it. Chaos and Order.

Her hips found a rhythm. It was enough for me to get lost. I began to focus. I began to survey every inch of her that I could see. It was tantalizing. It was erotic. But a small imperfection laid rest just above her shoulder blade. It was something I had seen before. Chaos and Order.

It was tattoo of a Tiger. The same Tiger a woman I knew once had. But she should have been half way across the world, but it was also in the same place as hers. My recollections were vivid. Chaos and Order.

This woman I had spent many trysts with was someone I had promised I would see again. But time, business, and other women filled in that promise I had made many years before. What is she doing here? Why is she here? Did she know I could see her? Chaos and Order.

As my mind raced, she slowly began to step away from the window. The moments couldn't hold themselves together. I needed to see her one more time to make sure. More importantly, I needed to see her face. Chaos and Order.

Time went by. I waited. She never returned.

2:34AM. I hadn't worked. I hadn't slept. I decided to go across the street to the hotel. I was greeted formally by the hotel clerk as she knew my name by heart. She asked me if I had another date that night and if I wanted to book another rooftop suite with roses petaled across the floor. I declined politely. I told her not this time. Chaos And Order.

I asked about the dark haired woman in the room across from my apartment window. I was sure she was still in the room. She must have known I would come to ask about her. She must have known I wanted to see her. She must have known I was on my way. She must have known. Chaos and Order.

The clerk looked into my eyes and remained quiet. As I looked into hers, I knew what she wanted to say. I knew she wanted to say that she's sorry, that I had just missed the woman with jet black hair. That she was waiting for me to see her. That she really was hoping I would have came earlier. But I knew she couldn't say it. Chaos and Order.

She was gone. Chaos and Order.

I said, thank you, in a deep, soft and sincere tone to the clerk and began to walk back to my apartment. Before I stepped outside, the clerk called my name. "Angel, she left a note for you". I couldn't believe it. Chaos and Order.

I grasped the note in my hands and opened it slowly, reminding myself of the way she used to remove her clothes in front of me. I gripped the note like I gripped her backside, her long dark hair, and her breath. Her nipples would come in contact with my tongue as I slowly tasted her soul. A soft, submissive moan of my name would soon come out shortly after.

She was Chaos. I was Order.

The note was written in crimson lipstick:

Angel.

I missed you.

I hope you kept your promise.

Love,

Tiger

💋

End.