Chaperone Gangbang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took her a moment to realize that he had released her and stepped back a little. She belatedly caught herself leaning forward, as if trying to get to get to his dick. She stopped herself and looked up at him. She realized she was breathing hard, her mouth finally closing. The room filled with silence, the song now over.

"How was my dance?" he asked with a smile.

"It was a little...oh...oh...over the top." She couldn't resist glancing down again.

"It is my turn now," Matt said, stepping in front of her.

Lacey's eyes widened anew. Matt was already down to his boxers, his body on display. And what a body it was, thick legs, a six-pack for abs, a beefy, hairless chest. Just like a male model.

"Oh, no, guys, we can't..." she protested weakly, holding her palms out as if to push him away. Despite her hands, her eyes were glued to his blue boxer briefs and the bulge they contained.

"Hush, baby. Just one more dance, with me, yeah? You do that for me?"

Matt took her hands in his and pulled her to her feet. She stumbled into his body for a moment before righting herself, looking up at him.

"Oh," she whispered.

"A little bit of audience participation for this, okay baby?" he smiled and she found herself nodding. "One hand on my hip, one in my hand. Yeah, that's it."

"Shouldn't...shouldn't you put your clothes back on?" Lacey blushed. She was totally enjoying being the center of attention, but this was getting way out of hand. Matt, however, didn't seem deterred. His hand was definitely pushing the red zone, holding her lower on her lower back as they danced.

"Why, what's wrong? I wear swimming trunks that are no more revealing than this." He smiled, moving her to rhythm.

"No, it's just that you are in your...ah...underwear," she said, practically squeaking the last word.

"And? It covers everything. Does the male body offend you, Lacey?"

"Oh, ah, no."

He smiled down at her. They were doing some kind of salsa dance, and his groin was pressed firmly against her body. He dipped her without warning, causing her to gasp. When he pulled her back up, she giggled in spite of herself. He spun her several times, ending with her back pressed against him as he ground himself against her butt. One hand was holding her hip firm, the other hand was just below her breast, threatening to slip up and touch her. Lacey considered protesting, but couldn't really find anything to protest. Besides, this was fun. It was oh, so very wrong, but exhilarating all the same. The song ended with another spin, this one he finished with her dipped back. Their faces were just inches from each other, breathing heavy. She belatedly noticed that one hand was holding her up from between her shoulders. The other one was on her ass. As she struggled to form a protest, he pulled her up and released her.

"Thank you for the dance," he smiled with a bow.

"May I?" Jack asked, still just dressed in his underwear.

"I...okay," she replied.

This dance was more frenetic. A hip-hop song, Jack moved her around aggressively. He placed her hands directly on his bare chest, and his hands cinched low across her back. Then he began to move her around. Including bending her over so her hands were able to touch the floor while he held her hips and pressed his crotch against her butt. It was ludicrously inappropriate, but Lacey was so worked up she allowed him to continue. The words of the song were vulgar. The dance was vulgar, including him pumping his groin into her butt while holding her hips. This time when the dance ended he pulled her close. She was panting as she looked into his face. It took her a moment to notice the hand firmly gripping her bottom, as she was too distracted by his thick cock pressed firmly against her belly. She reached back and pried his hand off, but he simply let go and stepped back.

"Thank you for the dance," he smiled. She nodded, flustered. This is so wrong, I have to put an end to it.

Adam stepped in to hold her.

"Let's step it up a bit, shall we?"

Lacey nodded mutely as a slow song started. Maybe one more dance. He placed her hands on his solid biceps, smiled down at her, and started to move.

"It's not fair that I'm the only one showing so much."

The full innuendo of his comment hadn't sunk in when his now free hands settled on the top button of her blouse and opened it.

"Oh," she whispered again, her hands leaving his arms to find his hands.

"Hush," he smiled. "It's spring break. Live a little."

Lacey stared blankly at his face, his beautiful face. Her hands limply held on to his as he unbuttoned the next one. Then the next. Finally he tugged it open, exposing her bra to him. All she could seem to do was look at him, stupefied. Suddenly he embraced her, eliciting a yelp as her face mashed against his chest. He rocked her back and forth in his arms, and she could feel the heat of his skin as it touched her chest, touched her belly. Her arms folded helplessly between them.

Her mind reeled at what was happening, She was a professional woman, these guys were way too young for her. The angel on her shoulder was desperately trying to get her attention, but his...their attentions just felt so right. No, she decided, she couldn't. Maybe just a little. No. Finally her rattled mind settled on a weak comprise.

"Adam, please, I can't."

"Hush baby, it's okay. It's spring break. Let yourself go."

She nodded weakly. It sounded so appealing, to just let go, just one measly night in her long, boring life. She shook the thought away, but it refused to leave. Would one night of debauchery really be that bad? She squirmed anew as she felt his hands fumble with the zipper on her skirt.

"No, please, I can't."

He ignored her, and moments later her skirt was pooled at her ankles. He stepped back and smiled at her, then brushed her blouse off her shoulders, letting it fall past her limp arms. She looked up at him, at his smile, and stood there for him, wearing only her bra and panties.

"Lacey, you are a beautiful woman," he sighed appreciatively.

She heard muttered agreement from her sides and remembered that there were two other guys there. A flood of shame washed over her and she folded her arms over her chest as she glanced at Matt. They were all in their underwear. She hoped they wouldn't draw conclusions from her choice in lingerie, they were an upmarket matching set of baby blue with black lace. She hadn't worn it with the expectation of being seen, it was just what she wore.

"No," Adam smiled. "Let your arms down."

Lacey found herself complying. The guys began to slowly circle her, observing her from every angle, leaving her feeling vulnerable and exposed. And also feeling darkly, wildly aroused. This is going way too far. She had never been with more than one guy, and here she was with three. Three big, gorgeous men. Who were also half naked and looking at her. She searched their faces as they passed, reading the lust in their eyes. The angel on her shoulder finally got her attention.

"Guys, this is wrong. We have to stop," she said quietly, with no conviction. Please don't listen to me.

Adam walked right up to her, taking her hands in his.

"I know," he said, then pressed her palm against his crotch.

Lacey shivered, but left her hand in place as his traced their way up her arms, to her sides, and then her back. He found the clasp of her bra and deftly opened it.

"We have to stop," she begged, but still fondled him, even as her bra straps fell off her shoulders. "Oh God." What was she complaining about again?

He tugged the bra and it fell to her wrists, then to the floor. Her hand only left his cock for the instant required to let it pass. She watched his eyes light up as he saw her breasts, and he stiffened even more in her hand. She became aware of her other hand being taken and placed on Matt's dick, thick and hard already. She glanced over to Matt with a whimper and then Adam gently cupped her breast. Her eyes fluttered as a burst of pure pleasure washed over her, and she stared mutely up at him. Jack reached over and cupped her other breast. Her head rolled to look at him. She wanted to scream to jump into their arms, to explore what was actually under their boxers.

"Please, we have to stop," she whispered, relying on the guys to control their liaison.

Instead, Adam leaned in and kissed her. She let his tongue in without delay, squealing into his mouth as her nipple was tweaked. Lacey was lost, swept away by a tidal wave of lust. Hands caressed her breasts, her ass, as she fondled two hard cocks herself. Adam broke his kiss and Jack turned her head to him, kissing her himself.

"Oh God, we have to...we have to," she begged, although it was unclear what she want to do, nevermind if anyone heard her.

Adam stepped back, and her hand fell away from his delicious cock, only to quickly be guided to Jack. He placed her hand directly on his hard cock, her hand struggling to encircle it. His hand returned to her breast, and his other hand slid under her panties to cup her bottom, joined moments later by Matt's hand. Her panties began to slide down, and she offered one final weak protest that was ignored. Soon the blue and black lace was at her ankles. The two guys stepped away as Adam stepped back in front of her and kissed her again before lifting her effortlessly in his arms. Her legs instinctively spread, wrapping herself around his hips, a moan escaping her throat as she ground her clit against his hard cock, still covered by his underwear. He turned and lowered her to the bed, laying on top of her as they kissed. He then slid off to the side, breaking their kiss. Her lips were turned to kiss Matt as he laid down on her other side. She found herself on her back between the two, her arms effectively pinned, her legs held wide open. The two men were fondling her breasts, one kissing her while other licked her neck. A hand settled on her pussy and she moaned as a finger slid into her.

"Fuck she's wet," she heard and looked up to see Jack.

He was naked, standing between her legs, rock hard. He lowered himself and rubbed the head of his dick against her slit. Fuck, he was big.

"Oh God, please," she begged. Mesmerized by his cock, she didn't even have the presence of mind to protest.

He rocked forward and began to push into her. Lacey's head flopped back and she moaned, teeth biting down on her nipple as he entered into her. It had been too long, and she cried out in ecstasy as his thick cock slid in. He took her legs from his friends and began fucking her. The other two guys rolled away, leaving her to her new lover. She looked up in awe as this young titan folded her legs over his shoulders and fucked her, long deliberate strokes.

"Fuck she's tight," he groaned to his friends.

She reached out to hold his arms, touch his face as they coupled, her eyes clenched shut. Her mind was awhirl. This young man, whom she had just met, was now fucking her brains out. And she hadn't even asked him to put on a condom! What kind of slut was she? They locked eyes as he took her, feral heat on his face. The room was filled with the sound of his hips slapping into her and her moans. His stamina was impressive, and she was getting close. Suddenly, with a roar he pulled out and backed away. Her dazed eyes followed him for just a moment as she fell back to the bed before Matt took his place. Matt wasted no time and she was immediately thrown into the throes of another fucking.

Matt was much more forceful, pounding her with fast, hard strokes, holding her lower body completely off the bed. Lacey held on for dear life, her tits bouncing around, feeling her orgasm approach. His cock was so hard and thick it was going to drive her over the edge. Then, suddenly, just like Jack, he pulled out, leaving her on the bed. Adam immediately replaced him, sliding home in one firm thrust. He folded her in half, giving him full access to her pussy as he fucked her. One hand gripped both her wrists over her head, the other free to pinch her nipples as he fucked her senseless.

"Oh my God," Lacey cried, "I'm going to...I'm going to...fuuuuuuck...," as she came.

The fucking continued unabated. Their hot, sweaty bodies slid together as the waves from her orgasm continued to wash over her. This time, when Adam pulled out, he scrambled up to her head and guided himself into her mouth, forcing her to roll to her side. She had never sucked off a guy after he fucked her, but had no time to think as his hard wet cock plunged into her mouth. One of the other guys lifted her leg and mounted her anew, fucking her as Adam erupted into her mouth with a roar. She sucked him dry as best she could, trying not to choke as the other guy fucked her. She finally looked back to see it was Jack. He pawed at her breast as he fucked her sideways. Minutes later he pulled out and scrambled up to her mouth, just as Matt moved into place.

Lacey found herself on all fours, one cock in her mouth, one fucking her from behind. Matt smacked her ass, hard, and she squealed around Jack's cock. It didn't last for long, though, as Jack soon came in her mouth. She did her best to swallow it all down before falling face first onto the bed as Matt continued to plough her, adding in the occasional spank. Her pussy felt like it was on fire, stimulated beyond imagination, and she came again as the young stud fucked her. When he was ready, he scrambled up to her mouth to finish, and she gulped down another load of cum. Any hope for a reprieve was dashed as another hard cock slid into her pussy as soon as Matt had vacated it.

These young studs are going to fuck me to death she thought.

She looked back to confirm the guy fucking her was Adam, and watched, dazed, as he pounded into her, his face contorted in pleasure, and she twitched when he would smack her now tender bottom. To her own amazement she felt the building of yet another orgasm. He reached forward and grabbed a thick handful of hair, pulling her up from the bed with it. He continued to pull, forcing her to arch her back, her tits swinging wildly beneath her. He pulled out and worked his way to her mouth, never releasing her hair. His wet cock slid into her mouth as Jack entered her pussy. This time Adam didn't cum quickly, and she tried to focus on giving him a blowjob while getting fucked by Jack. Using the handful of hair to guide her head, Adam kept trying to force her down on his dick, causing her to gag and struggle. She tried to push him off and he would back out a little, only to repeat it again. His dick was just too long.

"Come on babe, you can do it," he grunted.

Lacey struggled to look up at him with teary eyes, struggling to focus as she neared her own orgasm. Jack stilled behind her, his cock almost completely out of her, as Adam talked to her.

"Focus babe," Adam encouraged, forcing her mouth back down on his long cock. "Come on, I know you can do it. Swallow babe, swallow."

Lacey fought through a wave of nausea and tried to follow his directions, but failed. She pushed him off again, gasping for breath. He gave her a moment to compose herself, then roughly shook her head to get her attention.

"Again babe, focus this time." He slid into her mouth again. "Swallow babe, swallow."

She did, and this time his cockhead slid into her throat.

"Fuck, so fucking good," he groaned, and a wave of pride washed over her. Take that, you high school sluts.

Jack took the utterance as a sign to continue, so he started to fuck her again with renewed vigor. Lacey held on, impaled by two thick cock, before a shocking reality hit her: she couldn't breathe with Adam's cock in her throat. Panic rose in her, but her right arm was trapped below her. He was holding her heading in place by her hair and she was stuck. She tried to push him off with her left, to signal that she couldn't breath, but he just brushed her off. Her throat started to convulse as it struggle to get air, and just then her orgasm hit. It was unlike any she had ever had before, like a freight train blasting through her body. I'm going to die getting fucked on spring break. Just as she thought she would pass out, Adam pulled out. She sucked in huge lungfuls of air as she continued to come. He allowed her just two breaths before shoving his dick back into her throat. Too spent to fight, she hung on until she felt him roar, depositing his seed directly into her belly.

No sooner had he finished than Jack pulled out of her and moved to her mouth, and Lacey deep throated her second cock while Matt mounted her used and abused pussy. When Jack finished in her throat, she collapsed onto the bed, utterly spent. When Matt moved to her mouth, she didn't even protest, accepting him into her throat and letting him fuck her mouth until he came. He pulled out and she slumped to the bed and passed out, cum dripping out of her mouth.

Adam looked at his buddies and their well fucked grins. High fives were exchanged as the satisfied young men looked down on the spent body of their most recent conquest.

"Fuck, Adam, you are amazing. Totally thought we were busted."

"Yeah bro, virgins? Where did you get that idea?"

Adam just grinned and shook his head. "What can I say? Fuck though, she was great. Worth losing Sarah and Kim, yeah?"

"Yeah," the others agreed. "Plus, still have a couple more days."

They all nodded and then started to get dressed. Adam looked around, noting all five phones still properly positioned. Jack would be editing all morning to make the supercut of their evening. Fuck, what a night. Well, time to take her home.

Lacey awoke slowly, then realized she was sleeping on someone's chest. She suddenly sat up and watched Adam wake with the light seeping through the blinds. The memories of the previous night rushed back and she struggled to wrap her head around what had happened.

"Hey baby," Adam grinned. "Sleep well? You seemed pretty worn out."

"I...I...I...," she stuttered, staring at him. She looked around and realized she was in her own hotel room. He reached out to tousle her hair.

"I...you...you have to go!" she hissed.

"No problem baby, just want to make sure you were okay. I gotta hit the toilet first though."

Lacey watched him, or more accurately his bare ass, enter the bathroom with wide eyes, still unable to grasp what had transpired the previous night. She looked down at herself and was relieved to see she was wearing a tee, though it wasn't one of hers. Did Adam put this tee on her and carry her back? She was completely bare underneath it. He returned and Lacey avoided staring at his cock by rushing into the bathroom herself.

Finally alone, she slowly collected herself. A wave a shame washed over her as she recalled the previous night. Then she barely suppressed a giggle at the memory. Fuck that had been amazing. She looked at herself in the mirror, a well-fucked hairdo still in place. She carefully checked her body. Her pussy ached, tender to the touch. And her throat was really sore. What an event. Those three guys, that night...absolutely amazing. Too bad Amber didn't have a younger sibling for next year. Reality crept in, and she shook her head. Never again. She had behaved horribly, and would never allow such an event to happen again. Hopefully Adam hadn't been seen by anyone when he left her room. She straightened her hair as best she could and emerged from the bathroom to find Adam dressed and sitting on her bed. She looked at him in shock for a long moment.

"You have to go!" she whispered.

"Sure, no problem," he smiled as he stood. "I had a great time last night. You?"

"Just go!" she hissed, franticly pointing to the door.

Just then she heard a commotion in the hallway. She glanced at the clock. 8:45! All the other chaperones went to breakfast around this time! If they saw Adam leaving her room at this hour...the blood drained from her face. She looked up as Adam turned to go.