Chaperone Gangbang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No wait, you can't leave!"

"No? I think I should leave."

"Don't, please!" She reached out the grab his arm. She knew the hallway would be busy for at least the next half hour, maybe more. "Please!"

Adam looked down to where she was holding him with an amused smirk.

"Seriously?" He shook her off.

"No, please, don't leave now. I'll do anyth..." The phrase died in her throat.

Adam looked at her, with a challenge in his eyes. The room was silent for a moment.

"Take off the shirt," he ordered.

Lacey swallowed. Just then, another chaperone knocked on the door and called out to her, asking if she wanted to join them for breakfast. Adam placed his hand over the lever and Lacey's eyes widened. She was trapped. She considered her options for a microsecond and then whipped the shirt off, clutching it in front of her. Her eyes fell to the ground as she stood naked in front of him. He reached out and she handed him the shirt, relieved to see him turn from the door.

"No," he said quietly. "Arms by your side. Now, I believe you were going to make me an offer."

Lacey looked at him as he stood by the door, arms crossed, a confident grin on his face while he waited for an answer.

"Look, I...I'm really sore, uh, down there...so,"

"I'll take a raincheck. But what else?"

She looked at him, wondering what he meant. He slowly pointed to the floor in front of him. Lacey got the message and dropped to her knees, ears pricked as she heard the other chaperones chattering just through the door.

"Now beg and make me an offer," he ordered.

Lacey nodded. She looked up at him and fixed on a smile.

"Can I please suck your cock?"