Chapt 11 - Africa

Story Info
While working in Africa I get involved in a sexual romp.
3.4k words
4.42
4.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been out of defence for around two years working in security and part-time stripping. Both provided opportunities to meet women and couples and enjoy some fantastic sex. One afternoon a mate who had served with me asked if I would be interested in security work overseas. After a brief conversation, he mentioned the salary and got my attention. The assignment was to provide personal security to the family of a consulate in Africa. I knew this would be dangerous work, but the money compensated me for the risk. In addition, this money would give me the funds to buy a charter yacht and run charters out of a tropical resort, a long-held dream.

A few weeks later, we were on the ground, a group of six guys from different nations. The details of the assignment were to provide 24-hour security and protection to the family, essentially the consular husband and two daughters. They were on holiday from France for eight weeks. It would be difficult as they spoke French with some English. While visiting, they would also go on safari and attend social functions. The two daughters were around 18 and 20. They informed us they would accompany their father to these remote locations on safari.

Fortunately, the family appreciated the need to have us as protection, and we broke into three-person teams and worked 12-hour shifts. We would be assigned to a family member and work as a team. They agreed to inform and include us in all their movements, including parties. I started with the eldest daughter Madeleine, a good-looking younger lady with long dark hair and a youthful, athletic body. They told us they had an embassy party that would include many people, so we would have eyes on them the whole time.

As we walked through the house, she showed me around and told me I could call her Madi. Then, she introduced me to the housekeeper, an African woman in her later thirties. She was charming, with large breasts and a firm bottom. She led me to her bedroom and, entering the room, unbuttoned her dress and threw it on the bed. Then, she continued walking into the bathroom in panties. I stopped, unsure what to do. As she removed her panties and said to come into the bathroom, we could still talk. She showered, soaped and washed her hair, telling me about her life, hobbies, and friends. She told me who would be nice at the party and who she didn't like.

When she turned the shower off, she asked me to hand her a towel for her hair. I looked around, and she pointed to a small towel on a vanity. Giving her the towel, she opened the screen door. Standing naked before me, her pert breast, flat, firm stomach and trimmed pubic hair. She thanked me and dried her hair with no effort to cover herself. Then, with her hair in a towel, she asked for her large towel and dried herself. She walked past me and found a light summer dress in her wardrobe. She pulled it over her head, and I followed her to dinner.

After dinner, she changed, applied makeup and informed me it was time to meet up with the family so we could all go to the Embassy. This is where I met her mother, a distinguished, professional, beautiful lady. I knew where the daughters had inherited their good looks. We travelled in two cars, the parent and their protection, the daughters and us in the other.

On arrival, we stood back and kept a low profile as they went about their social interaction. Then, during dinner, we had a bite to eat as they were in a secure room before re-joining them in the ballroom. I followed Madi around, and she occasionally looked at me and smiled.

She was talking to a guy who, by his appearance, was in his mid-fifties, and if I wasn't mistaken, she was flirting with him. They then went out on the balcony, which I considered a security risk, and I quickly approached the door. I stopped at the door not to intrude and checked she was safe. She was leaning against the stone rail, her skirt apart, and he had his hand between her legs. Realising she had seen me, I looked away as she smiled.

The next time I checked, she was working herself against his hand. Finally, she looked me in the eye and, biting her lower lip, closed her eyes and started to orgasm. As she shook and a sigh escaped her, she looked at me again, and her tongue touched her upper lip. The scene had given me an erection, and I knew I could not walk around looking like this. He removed his hand and smelt his fingers as she pulled her panties up and straightened her dress.

She walked past me, smiled, and I followed her to the party. As I did, she slowed and said that the old guy was a friend of the family and was a dirty old man, but with me watching, she could have an orgasm. The rest of the night was uneventful, and just after midnight, she returned home. I walked her to the bedroom and remained outside, and as I attempted to close the door, she asked me to keep it open. I relaxed in a chair just outside the door. I had two hours left on my shift.

After about thirty minutes, I heard a noise inside the bedroom. I saw Madi walk to the French doors and onto the balcony. It is hard on protection to keep an eye on someone and not be intrusive. I waited for a few minutes and decided to check on her. She was sitting in an oversized cane chair naked, with her knees drawn up. I had been with her for less than twelve hours and was used to seeing her naked, but she still gave me an erection.

She seemed sad, and on asking her, she shared that she loved seeing her mama, but it was boring as she missed her friends. She said life in France was exciting, and she missed her best friend, who she had known all her life. Her best friend had introduced her to sex and boys, and she was missing that excitement and shared her story with me.

The friend's parents were swingers, and her father would bring men home and watch his wife have sex with them. She was staying with her friend one night, and it was late. So her friend told her to be quiet, and they crept onto the balcony and could see into her parent's room. As her eyes adjusted, she realised she was watching her friend's mother making love to a man who was black. Her father was sitting at the end of the bed on a chair naked, stroking a massive erection. The lovemaking was slow and erotic with long kisses, his movement slow and deliberate, with her legs wrapped around him. She remembers it was very erotic.

She said she immediately felt the warmth between her legs and the trickles of moisture running inside her legs. They stayed there on their hands and knees, watching when her mother was placed on her hands and knees on the bed. She was facing the window, and they could see her face, and the big black guy came up behind her and started fucking her. From the expression on her face, she could tell she was enjoying herself pushing back against her lover, her breasts swinging as she tilted her arse.

Then suddenly, her mother's expression changed, and she looked at her husband. With that, he came over and kissed her, he then placed his cock near her mouth, and she sucked on him as she continued to receive the guy from behind. Finally, the husband moved away, that now obstructed their view. He then turned and opened the French doors, and she felt the room's warmth rush over her, and the aroma of sex filled her nostrils. Now they could also clearly hear the noises, slapping of flesh, and sighs and groans. She said they were shaking from fear of being caught and sexual arousal.

When they felt safe, they slipped back to the bedroom and giggled at what they had experienced. Mani's friend had seen her parent having sex with each other and other people before. That night when she went to bed, her knickers were soaked, and she masturbated several times with those images in her mind. Over time Madi said she was introduced to sex with her girlfriend. She said they experimented together often. She believed her parents knew, but no questions were asked.

Sitting there as she recalled the story, she had her hand in her lap, her fingers gently fondling her pubs. Her breasts pressed against her firm thighs. She said she hoped to be like her friend's mother. The idea of her husband bringing men home to pleasure her was exciting. However, her friend confided that her father was actually her stepfather. She did not know who her father was, and neither did her parents. She had been conceived during her mother's being shared in group sex sessions. Unfortunately, her mother could no longer have children due to complications during her birth.

She looked up at me and asked if I thought it was wrong, and I admitted it was unusual, but the idea sounded very erotic. She went back to bed just as my replacement arrived. That night I lay in bed with an enormous erection, but there was little privacy and as much as I needed some relief, it was impossible.

The following few weeks were uneventful other than a week's excursion on a Safari. They had a couple of African guides show them around the countryside. They assured us the areas were low-security risk. We camped out, cooking in open fires and sleeping in tents on top of vehicles. The family showered in tents in the opening, and her girls were comfortable naked in front of their father and the guides. I noticed they had both shaved their pussies, and on enquiring, they explained it was easier to keep clean. When we stopped, the girls would squat beside the road and pee in front of everyone. No one seemed to notice but me.

On returning to the capital, we learned there was a visiting cricket team.

The Embassy would host a party, and the consular and family were asked to attend. Like most other functions at the Embassy, the party could have been more eventful. However, the girls approached us as they wanted us to take them home and a group of players to continue the party. As there were eight additional men, we managed to squeeze them into our SUV vehicles. I sat in the back with Madi, four guys, and a driver up front. Madi asked if we could drive around and show the visitors the city at night.

Madi had been drinking and sitting in the back between two guys. She was flirting and teasing the guys, but they were unsure what to do with me as protection. Finally, Madi told them I would not do anything. I had seen her naked many times, and maybe tonight, if they fucked her, I could watch. I immediately felt my cock harden at the thought. The guys were quick to continue fondling and caressing her. Taking turns kissing her, she was naked in a few minutes. I collected her underwear, and her panties had a sticky mess. As I placed them in my jacket pocket, Madi gave me a cheeky smile.

As we drove around the city, the guys were getting naked, so I told the driver to take us home, use the rear gate, park at the side entrance and pass this onto the second car. Arriving back, I hustled the naked occupants to her bedroom. Just then, her sister passed naked, followed by another group of naked men. For the rest of the night, the girls had sex with what appeared to be each guy. It was crazy as the girls watched each other have sex and compared notes. At one stage, Madi sucked the cock that had just been in her sister, making the comment she tasted good. Madi was on her back at one stage during the evening, and the guys were jumping on and taking turns.

As the guys tired, they left, and we were escorted from the room, clothes in hand. Finally, the sun rose as Madi's sister went to her room, leaving Madi and me alone. I stood next to her as she sat on the bed. She had dried semen everywhere on her breasts, over her stomach where it had been smeared. Her hair was matted near her face, and her lips and cheeks were white. She said she really enjoyed that experience but was sore.

At that stage, I had a massive erection, and it took all my willpower not to lower my mouth over her pussy, and explore her with my tongue. All I wanted to do to climb up and pin her down and fuck her like a wild man. She rolled over. She wanted some sleep, as she did, presenting her firm arse. The aroma of the sex in the room added to the erotic thoughts I had of the evening. It was one of the most erotic experiences to watch and not participate in.

A few days later, Madi's mama called for me in her office. I was shown in as she sat behind a large ornate wooden desk. She told me the family was returning to France, and our assignment ended. I was the only guy on our team who had not attempted sex with her daughters. She said she wanted me to accompany them back to France before returning home. She also said they would double of payment if I did as she requested. The next day I bid farewell to the team as I boarded a flight to France.

On the flight, I sat in the aisle seat with Madi. Her hand was on my arm for most of the flight, and her head rested against my shoulder when she slept.

When we arrived in France, we were greeted by her friend's father. They drove us to their place and insisted we stay with them until Madi's father came the following morning. We shared a dinner with three other couples, Madi, her sister and Madi's friend. Where I also met her friend's mother. It was tough to not imagine the scene Madi shared with me. After dinner, the girls were in the living room. I sat around the dining room table with the other couples discussing Africa.

Our attention was quickly gained when he walked up behind his wife, who had reentered the room. As he did, he removed her dress, and she stood naked. He then asked if anyone would like to make love to his wife, and there was silence. He then, looking at me, asked if I would like to, as I was the single man here tonight. She approached me, leaned against the table, and opened her legs. She was a tall brunette with large firm breasts, a trim figure and a smooth pussy. I ran my hand along her side and over her hips and stomach before taking her left breast gently in my hand. Her nipples were hard, and she sighed under my caress.

Looking around the room, the blonde across the table sat topless with a guy behind her, caressing her breast and nibbling her neck. The other lady was standing between two guys. They were removing each other clothes between sharing passionate kisses. My hand was now between her legs, my fingers exploring her thick moist lips. As she opened her legs, I slipped a finger into her vagina and smeared the moisture over her clit. Then, looking down at me, she sighed, biting her lower lip.

Standing up, I removed my trousers, sitting her on the table. She leaned back as I raised her legs. Then, taking my erect cock she guided me into her. She was surprisingly tight and threw her head back as I slid deep until my balls were resting against the cheeks of her arse. As I fucked her, the warmth and moisture around my cock pushed me to my orgasm. Then, as I looked up for a distraction, the blonde was bent over the table and fucked from behind. She looked me in the eyes, the lust in her eyes and the expression on her face. She wanted me to take my place behind her.

The next thing I knew, a guy was standing next to me, he smiled, and I stepped back as he continued fucking the brunette sitting on the table. I walked around, not taking my eyes off the blonde. Her eyes followed me until I was standing behind her. The guy stepped back, and I held my enormous erection and slid into deep in one thrust. She grunted and moaned as I held her by the hips and fucked her. She lay flat against the table, her legs wide, and opened herself to me as I increased the pace. My orgasm was imminent, and as I started to feel myself leak into her, she looked over her shoulder and whispered for me to fuck her hard. As I did, she yelled as her orgasm overwhelmed her, and she was shaking as I held myself fast against her, and what felt like an explosive force of my come shot into her. I was sweating and felt lightheaded at the intensity of my orgasm. She lay there panting on the table, her shaved pussy open and so erotic as I watched my cum dribble from her onto the carpet floor.

I watched the others fuck for a while before heading to my room, where I showered and retired to a large comfortable bed. The flight and intense sex had taken a toll, and I drifted off to sleep quickly. I must have been asleep for a few hours when I was awakened by the faint smell of soap and perfume. It was quickly followed by a movement on my bed, and the next thing I knew, a female was lying on my chest, her leg resting over my thighs. I ran my hand over her back. She was wearing a shirt, and I could feel her long hair as I caressed her back. Her face was close to mine; I could feel her breathing, and as she kissed me, I could feel her warm lips with a gentle and passionate kiss. We kissed like that for minutes as she moved against me, our tongues now exploring each other.

All the time, my erection was growing as she rubbed her thigh against me. She then broke the kiss as she leaned between us and, taking my erection, guided it between her legs and against her wet pussy lips. As she did, she whispered she had dreamt of this since we met. I Knew then Madi had climbed into my bed. She slowly lowered herself onto me, whimpering as I slowly entered her. We continued kissing as she slowly rode me, grinding her clit against me and working herself on my cock. At the same time, I had my hand under her shirt and caressed her young firm breast, tweaking her hard nipples.

The passion and erotic warmth of her body and the wet passage of her vagina had us both struggling not to orgasm quickly and lose this particular moment. However, it was an intimate and warm experience when we did come, and she lay there shaking and quivering on my chest. She lay there for a long while as we kissed again and explored each other under the covers.

I woke in the morning, and they told me Madi had gone to the country with her father and sister. After breakfast, I was taken to the airport, and as I gathered my luggage, the driver handed me an envelope. It was a letter from Madi's mother, thanking me for protecting her family and treating them with privacy and respect. She closed the letter with a footnote from Madeleine that I was to receive a special bonus for my services. On returning home and checking the bank account, I could now afford that yacht I had dreamed of.