Chapt 12 - The Birthday Party

Story Info
My sister in-law was a different person than I expected.
1.7k words
3.97
8.2k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After being married for 15 years, my first wife and I attended my sister-in-law Karen's thirty-fifth birthday party. Karen was married to my wife's brother, and as they lived 600 miles away, we had little contact other than family gatherings. I knew Karen as a professional, had a busy business life, and was a classy dresser. However, I knew my wife's brother Steve, and he never spoke about Karen other than to say he thought she was a prude. My wife and I, being swingers, were kept a secret, but I felt he might have known and was maybe jealous of our lifestyle.

The evening of her birthday party came around, and Steve was working away. Karen is a tall slim, elegant lady with long curly dark hair, great legs, and firm breasts. It was a big party with friends and neighbours enjoying the music with a lot of drinking. By late evening Karen was drunk, and we danced in the backyard. As we did, my hand ran over her exposed stomach as she wore a long dress and a short, tight-fitting top that complimented her firm C-cup breasts. I felt an electric shock as my fingers traced across her skin, and as I turned and looked into her eyes, I knew I might have a chance of seducing her. From my conversation with her husband, Steve, I knew she was a prude, but I wanted to try my luck.

After midnight, everyone went home, and my wife Sarah went to bed. Karen and I sat up, drinking coffee and watching movies to sober up. She was sitting in a lounge chair. I was on the couch as we discussed the events of the night.

She said she was disappointed one of her colleagues didn't attend her party. I asked her what she would have done, and she replied take me, big boy. With that, I knelt in front of her between her open legs and leaned forward to kiss her. Like this, I said as we kissed a long passionate kiss, my hands under her top exploring her firm breasts and teasing her erect nipples. At the same time, she slid down in the chair with her crutch against the bulge in my pants. With that opportunity, I removed my shorts as she pulled her panties to one side, and I entered her. She was wet, and with a little effort, I was fucking her with long deep strokes. It was only minutes, and she was grabbing my arse and pulling me into her as she came with her back arched against the chair.

Realising with had just had sex in the lounge where anyone could have walked in. Karen grabbed me by the hand and led me to her bedroom. We kissed again as we removed our remaining clothing, and laying her on the bed, we made love again. Fortunately for Karen, the alcohol had desensitised me but not stopped my erection. So she took advantage of my condition as we fucked six times that night.

As we lay there and watched the sunrise, the realisation I had just fucked my prudish sister-in-law made us both laugh. I asked her about her work colleague, and Karen informed me she was having an affair with one guy and trying her best to seduce another. She was a contradiction to the image Steve had given me. Asking if Steve knew, Karen laughed, said no way, and shared loving sex, and it was a challenge to seduce guys. However, she also admitted she rarely said no to an offer for some fun. At that point, I wondered if Steve had realised what he was missing, and I had an instant attraction to Karen. She was my sort of girl.

I stole my way back to my wife's bedroom and told her what had happened, and unsurprisingly she was not pleased I had sex with her brother's wife.

I found myself at Karen and Steve's place more often, and when Steve was away, I would fuck Karen whenever I could. As soon as she came home, I would take her over the railing before she made it to the bedroom to get changed. I would lift her skirt, pull her g-string to one side and slide in. She was always willing and held the railing, panting and moaning as we came together. One day Karen admitted to seducing her work colleague at a conference. She invited him back to her room, and while watching television, she seduced him on the couch. Karen had also let Steve's business partner fuck her one afternoon when he came to talk with Steve. They started chatting when he moved closer, kissing and exploring her body, and before she knew what was happening, they were tearing each other's clothes off. They had sex on the couch in the middle of the day when Steve could have come home and caught them. Karen said it made the sex even more exciting. I realised she also loved being seen and wondered if she enjoyed sex in public.

A few days later, Karen had to meet a client in a town around fours hours drive. She said she would stay overnight, and I offered to accompany her and share the driving. We left early, and Karen was dressed in a tight-fitting knee-length dress as the meeting was in the afternoon. We left early in the morning, and as we drove, we talked about her work, life, family and eventually sex. By this time, I was driving the car, and Karen had her hand in my lap, her fingers lightly caressing my erection. The more we talked about sex, the harder my erection got, so Karen unzipped my shorts and was now stroking my erection. At the same time, I leaned over and encouraged her to raise her skirt, and I could see her panties. I then asked her to lower the top of her dress. So she leaned forward, unzipped the back, lowered her dress, and sat topless for an oncoming vehicle to admire. Karen caressed her breast when trucks approached, waving so they might see.

We were now driving alongside a railing line, and she asked me to stop. So I stopped the car between the road and the railway, and Karen said she wanted to fuck me. I jumped out of the car and walked over to her side. She opened the door ad standing next to the door, leaned over as I lifted her dress. She pulled her panties to one side, and I rubbed my cock against her vagina. She looked over her shoulder and said, "fuck me". I grabbed her breast and started to fuck her with deep quick strokes. It didn't take long before I could feel my orgasm approaching. Karen was already coming hard with her orgasm, and with no one around, she was calling out to be fucked harder. As I was about to come, when I heard a train approaching, so I stopped. Karen told me to keep going. She wanted them to watch. So I fucked her with all my strength. She was pushing back hard against me. We both came, me thrusting deep, Karen pushing and panting as the train roared and raced past. Karen then waved as the drivers sounded the horn.

Later that day, Karen finished her meeting, and we shared a coffee. Karen smiled, saying she enjoyed the conference, with her panties soaked, and she could smell the musty aroma between her legs every time she moved. We rented a ground-floor apartment on the beachfront without sharing it with family and intended to sleep together that night. We shared dinner at the local restaurant but hurried to return to our room. We had sex a few times at that stage, but sleeping with her was a new dimension I was looking forward to.

Returning to our room Karen started to undress, so I went to close the curtains. She asked me not to, as she enjoyed showing off. She said when Steve was away, she sometimes left the curtains open at home and often flashed her breasts as passing truck drivers on her long drives. So we undressed and sat naked, watching television and chatting in full view before the open glass doors. As we sat and kissed, Karen lay back and started caressing her stomach and tracing the edge at the top of her trimmed pubes. As she did, she hoped some young guys could see as she teased her clit. At the same time, I stroked my cock, watching as she started to masturbate in full view of anyone outside. Her fingers were teasing her clit, exploring her lips, and opening herself. She was aroused and wet as her fingers explored deep inside her vagina. Finally, I could not control myself any longer and climbed between her legs, held her legs fucked her long and hard. I am sure if anyone were outside, they would have heard if they couldn't see us. We fucked again that night with the lights out, but it was erotic as we could see people walking along the beach. We drove home the next day and talked about our previous sexual encounters and found a new depth to our friendship and relationship.

Just before my wife and I left to return home, we visited for a family BBQ, and I was helping Karen in the kitchen. I noticed carpet burns on her the top of her feet and knees. She smiled and told me she had sex with a guy at work on the boardroom floor, she was on top riding him, and that is how she sustained the injury. She said she came home late with wet panties and had to shower discretely to clean up her mess, and Steve had not noticed anything.

At the end of our visit, we returned home. Unfortunately, we lost direct contact with Steve and Karen. We later learned they had separated a few months after we left. I remember thinking Steve should have tried and worked that one out as she was hot and had good fun, but a bonus was her sexual attitude. Unfortunately, our marriage was also in trouble, and about a year later, I was back to being a single guy.