The Game of Dares

Story Info
Unaware to their sons, two moms play a game of dares.
15.2k words
4.66
75.7k
147
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unaware to their sons, two moms play a game of dares.

Disclaimer: All sexual activity is between characters over the age of 18. Any similarity between these characters and any other real people is entirely coincidental.

I hope you like it. I don't have a PhD in English or Writing. So, give me a break on the grammar. I do this strictly for my own enjoyment, but I hope you like it too.

Warning, this story contains incestuous sex between consenting adult mothers and their sons. If this offends you, please move on to another story.

It was a hot summer day in the deep south as two young men, Paul and Alex, sit out on the front porch of Paul's house just shooting the breeze while trying to come up with something to do. As they do, a car pulls into the driveway, stops, the engine comes to rest as it turns off.

The driver's side door opens, and a long beautiful leg steps out exposing her creamy almost flawless complexion and the soft, smooth skin of her thigh which is on full display in her red dress which has a split about half way up her thigh. The two young men greet Paul's mom, Cynthia, home from a hard day's work in a local attorney's office.

After Cynthia walks past the young men, watching her beautiful figure as she goes, their eyes follow her every move until she enters her home and is out of sight.

The young men think they're sly, but she knew, as all women do, when she was being admired. Alex, knowing she was out of earshot says "Solid 9 on the MILF scale."

Paul responds "Hey, that's my mom you're talking about, dude."

So, Alex says "OK, I'll raise it to a 9.5 just for the split in that dress.", and they both laugh.

It doesn't really bother Paul because he and Alex were like brothers. They'd been raised together their entire lives. Besides, he knew his mother was a total 10 not that he'd admit that to anyone.

Nobody but Alex would ever even be permitted to say something like that about his mom without suffering a severe beating.

Then, a few minutes later, another car pulls into the adjacent driveway, and, after parking, the door opens and a beautiful, feminine, olive-skinned leg steps out of this car. This leg belonged to Alex's mom, Samantha.

The young men lived next door to each other.

The young men greet Alex's mom, and she greets them in turn as they watch her enter her home.

Once she's safely inside, Paul says "Yep, she's a total 9.5 on the MILF scale too." Again, they laugh, but Alex knows in his heart she's a 10.

Of course, he'd never admit this to anyone even to Paul, and he'd beat anyone to a pulp, but Paul, for saying anything like that about his mom.

They were both very protective of their moms.

The guys continued to talk about their moms and women in general as young men typically do.

Alex admits he'd love to have an older woman, and he gets no argument from Paul. They agree that a hot cougar would be an awesome experience.

They each say in very vulgar terms exactly what they'd like to do with an older woman. Of course, neither had the experience nor the nerve to do anything. As typical of young men in their late teens, they were all show no go.

Paul was 19, and Alex was 18. They were born about 6 months apart, and they were actually brought up calling each other's mom by the endearing term of "Aunt". Alex's mother was called Aunt Samantha by Paul, and, likewise, Paul's mom was called Aunt Cynthia by Alex. They were just one big happy family so to speak.

**** Backstory of mom's history.

Cynthia and Samantha met when they first started preschool, and became best of friends. They remained friends throughout their lives.

The two always lived their lives in tandem. What one did the other soon followed. They seemed to mirror the other's life. They wanted to do everything together. Cynthia knew all of Samantha's secrets, and, likewise, Samantha knew all of Cynthia's secrets. The two were never apart. Where one was seen, the other was right there with her for good or bad.

When Cynthia applied to college after high school, Samantha applied to the same schools. Fortunately, they were both accepted to their school of choice, and thus began their college careers.

As the young women began college, they roomed together in the same dorm room.

This was an exciting time for them. For the first time in both their early lives, they were free to make their own choices, and to experiment with any and all possibilities.

One evening, the young women were in their dorm room, sitting on Cynthia's bed facing each other with their legs folded beneath them, just chatting about anything and everything when Samantha casually mentioned "You know Kerry, down the hall is really pretty."

That's when Cynthia replied "I'd change sides for a chance with her."

Like with anything Cynthia said or did, Samantha answered "So would I."

That's when Cynthia asked Samantha "Have you ever considered doing a girl?"

Samantha asked "Do you mean actually fuck a girl?"

Cynthia giggled, and said "Yes."

Samantha's only response was "If I ever did, it would have to be with you. You're the only one I'd ever trust enough try something like that."

Cynthia replied "So, you want to?"

Samantha answered "Well, I suppose if you do too."

That's when Cynthia began to slowly lean in for a kiss. Samantha was a bit surprised, but she met Cynthia's lips with hers.

Cynthia slowly moved her lips across Samantha's when she began to relax, and she started licking Cynthia's lips with the tip of her tongue, gently rubbing it back and forth across Cynthia's lips. Cynthia then met the tip of her tongue with Samantha's as the two close friends began seriously kissing one another.

Left alone privately in their own room together, the two young women began experimenting with lesbianism. As Cynthia began to nibble Samantha's ear lobe, Samantha tilted her head to allow access to her friend. With more access, Cynthia began to kiss, lick and nibble her way down her friend's neck causing little tremors in Samantha's body.

As Cynthia began to move lower to Samantha's chest, Samantha grabbed the bottom of Cynthia's ratty old t-shirt she always wore to bed, and lifted it over her head allowing access to her bare succulent 36DD breasts.

Cynthia had developed early in her teens, and was always teased by the other kids. But she could always depend on Samantha to protect and stand up for her.

Now she was giving her friend free access to the one thing she hated most about her body, her huge breasts. They were the bane of her existence through high school. They made it so hard to find clothes to fit her body, but now they were giving her pleasure as Samantha began to softly explore the magnificent swell of her breasts.

Samantha, on the other hand, had always admired Cynthia's large breasts because they attracted all the guys as they matured.

Having access to Cynthia's soft, creamy and heavy breasts, she took the bottom of her ratty old t-shirt, the two actually matched sleepwear, and lifted it over her head giving Cynthia access to her olive-skinned breasts.

Once Samantha was free of her shirt, Cynthia latched on to Samantha's 34B breasts with her lips, and began to suckle as she teased her with her tongue causing Samantha to coo.

Samantha leaned back on the bed, and allowed Cynthia to do anything she liked to her body. As she licked and teased Samantha's nipples, they became hard and erect in Cynthia's mouth. The harder Samantha's nipples became, the more she moaned giving Cynthia more encouragement to continue pleasing her friend's body.

Cynthia began to kiss and lick Samantha's stomach as she moved down her body. Once she got to Samantha's mons, she got her nostrils full of her friend's musky scent for the first time. However, it wouldn't be the last. The scent excited her knowing she was getting Samantha excited.

Cynthia wanted to tease and excite her friend. So, she began lightly kissing the soft skin of her inner thighs, and Samantha simply said "Please..."

So, Then, for the first time ever, Cynthia licked another woman's pussy which sent a shiver through her body. She licked Samantha's tender folds up and down as she could see in her friend's face her excitement was growing.

Next, she took Samantha's clit between her lips. She'd never done anything like this before, but she knew what she'd like. So, she began to suck on Smantha's clit as it hardened between her lips. She, then started to slowly twirl her tongue around her friend's clit causing her to moan.

As Cynthia continued to suck and lease Samantha's clit. She inserted two fingers in Samantha's wet hole, and began to fuck her with her fingers.

Cynthia could feel her friend's excitement grow at her every touch of the moist pussy she had in her mouth and at her fingertips. Then Cynthia curled her fingers upward in her friend's tight cunt, and began to fuck her hard and fast, in and out. She could feel Samantha's pussy begin to tighten around her fingers as if that was even possible, and suddenly she felt a spray of cum cover her fingers as Samantha yelped at her first female induced orgasm.

As Samantha began to come down from the high of her orgasm, Cynthia moved back up her body, and kissed her friend in a tender passionate kiss, and for the first time ever Samantha inhaled and tasted her own pussy on someone other than her own fingers.

As the two young women embraced and kissed, Samantha decided she wanted to bring the same pleasure to Cynthia that she'd given to her.

So, she simply asked "Can I...?"

Cynthia said "Pleas...!"

So, Samantha began to kiss down Cynthia's body giving her tremors deep within her body until she reached her friends sopping cunt.

Then she skipped over Cynthia's wet pussy causing her to moan in disappointment, but Samantha was just following Cynthhia's lead and began kissing the soft olive skin of Samantha's inner thighs.

Cynthia told her friend to "Stop teasing me. EAT MY PUSSY."

So, Samantha continued to follow Cynthia's lead as she licked and sucked her friend's wet pussy. Then she inserted two fingers just like Cynthia had, and began to finger fuck her. As Samantha continued to fuck her friend harder and faster, slowly, Cynthia's pussy began to tighten around Samantha's fingers as she exploded with her first ever female induced orgasm as well.

Then, Samantha moved up Cynthia's body to give her a passionate kiss, and, just like Samantha, for the first time Cynthia smelled and tasted herself on someone other than her own fingers. She liked it.

As Cynthia broke the kiss, she turned so her feet were in her friend's face and vice versa, and Cynthia took her friend's toes in her mouth. She sucked and twirled her tongue around her toes while, likewise, Samantha returned the favor. But that wasn't Cynthia's ultimate destination.

She lifted Samantha's right leg while, at the same time, moving her left leg under Samantha's right leg. She then moved in closer to her friend until she felt her hard clit come into contact with Samantha's.

Cynthia held Samantha's leg tightly as she and Samantha began to rock back and forth fucking each other in earnest. As they slowly rocked on each other's cunts, they began to fuck each other harder and faster looking the other in their eyes so they could see the lust in their faces.

As they increased the speed of their movements, they began to breath harder as they each began to feel another massive orgasm slowly build in their sweat covered, tiring bodies.

As they reached a fevered pitch, they both erupted into simultaneous orgasms. They continued to rock back and forth on each other screaming in ecstasy until they both became too sensitive to continue.

They returned to a position facing each other, and kissed so tenderly. It was much different than when they kissed a guy.

As they lay there embracing, Cynthia said "I loved that so much, but I still like a nice hard cock too."

Samantha said "Ditto on the hard cock." And they both laughed.

They never considered themselves as lesbian lovers, but they would have the occasional romp in bed with one another when they were getting particularly horny. They always preferred getting that nice hard cock. Sometimes they'd even have a threesome with another guy.

College is where they discovered all their sexual preferences, and created a few more.

When Cynthia got pregnant in her sophomore year, Samantha wanted to get pregnant as well. They both wanted their children to grow up together just as they had. So, the moms actually had their sons about 6 months apart. They too were raised almost like brothers living near each other, and going to the same schools in the same grade.

That's how this whole story came to be. Two boys born 6 months apart in the same hospital by mothers who were more like sisters than friends. They were each other's confidant, counselor, and pillar of strength when times were bad. After this, their lives would forever be intertwined.

**** Cynthia and Paul

Cynthia was the older of the two women, she always led the way. She was a leader, and Samantha was most definitely a follower.

When Cynthia was in her sophomore year in college, she got pregnant by a guy she'd been dating for a few months, Brian.

Brian was a year older than Cynthia. He was in his junior year at college. He was still fairly young and immature. He never considered their relationship as serious. Neither did Cynthia. They both had someone to go out with, and to go to parties. But it was just something and someone to do.

When Brian got the news that Cynthia was pregnant, he offered to pay for an abortion, but that was all the support he was willing to offer.

Under the circumstances both Cynthia and her parents felt like trying to force a marriage or any other contact with the father was futile. He wasn't interested in having a family, and he most certainly wasn't interested in marrying Cynthia. It would be a horrible marriage, and probably a worse environment to raise Paul, her son.

So, Cynthia's parents helped her raise Paul until she completed her college education, got a good job, and saved enough money to begin providing for herself and her son.

Once she was ready to move out on her own, she and Samantha rented an apartment together as their first home away from home. It was a great arrangement they all enjoyed, but eventually, Cynthia rented the apartment next-door when it became free. So, they each had a home of their own.

Eventually, they would buy their first homes. They were adjoining duplexes. The small families were inseparable, and that's the way they wanted it.

As Paul grew older, he became very close to Cynthia. They were more like friends than mother and son. They joked around together, and hung out together almost every night before going to bed.

They always had a movie night on Fridays. If Friday wasn't good for one of them, they'd just reschedule it for another night in the week, but they never failed to have their weekly movie night.

Cynthia loved to cuddle into Paul as they watched their movie especially if it was a horror flick. As Paul matured, this became a bit problematic for him.

Cynthia seldom went on a date, although she was an attractive woman. It wasn't that she was never asked out. She just didn't want Paul going through meeting a lot of guys who mostly just wanted one thing (sometimes, she was willing to oblige.)

It was her plan that, if she did go out, she'd never allow the man to meet Paul unless it seemed like they were getting serious, but Paul was never introduced to anyone. Cynthia never met a man she wanted to date seriously.

Once Paul reached maturity at 18, he began to assume the man-of-the-house role. He'd always done chores around the house, but now he was taking more responsibility. Cynthia didn't mind. She actually enjoyed having a strong young man to help her.

Then one evening when Cynthia thought Paul was out with Alex, it happened. Cynthia, for once in her life, failed to close her door when she was dressing after a shower.

Paul just happened to be walking by on his way to the bathroom when he passed Cynthia's room. The sight of her stunned him. He felt like a deer caught in the headlights of a car. He just stood there back in the shadows staring with his mouth open while she continued to dress unaware of her admirer.

As she dressed, she bent over displaying her perfect 36DD breasts. They hung low, but he could tell how firm they remained at her age of 38. Then she blew his mind even further when she turned around and bent over displaying that wonderful ass.

She stood about 5'5" tall with an hourglass figure of 36DD-27-37 with a creamy flawless complexion. Her tits and ass were to die for. Her long blonde hair hung over her perfectly smooth back as she moved about the room.

Once she was done dressing, Paul eased back quietly down the hall, and yelled for his mom just to let her know he was home. It startled Cynthia being unaware of his presence, but, when she saw her door was open, she asked "Did you just come home?"

Paul answered "Yes."

Then she asked "When did you get back?"

Paul lied. He said "I just walked in the door."

Cynthia then felt like she could breathe a sigh of relief that her son hadn't seen her. Little did she know this was the start of something big.

Paul had always known his mom was pretty, and some of his friends including Alex teased him about what a hot MILF he had for a mom. But he didn't really see her that way until that day.

That night Paul went to bed led by his hard cock. He could hardly wait to get his hands wrapped around it. The image of his mom dressing was forever burned into his memory.

He got some tissues for cleanup, made sure his bottle of lube was close at hand, took his hard cock in his hands, closed his eyes, recalled the vivid memory of his sexy mom dressing. With those images bouncing around in his head, he had his biggest quickest orgasm of his young life.

It never even occurred to him that he should feel guilty about coming to the images of his naked mother. He was definitely not thinking with the head on his shoulders.

From that day forward, his mom was his favorite fantasy. He wasted so many tissues just thinking about her naked body as he did things to her that no son should ever imagine doing to his mom.

**** Samantha and Alex

Samantha always was a follower when it came to Cynthia. So, when Cynthia accidentally got pregnant in her sophomore year, Samantha began to imagine them having kids at the same time. She wasn't really ready for a family. She just wanted to be like her friend.

Samantha asked her boyfriend, Tim, about getting pregnant, but he thought she was crazy for even considering it at their age. He felt they were far too young to be saddled with a child or getting married, but Samantha didn't want to get married. She just wanted a child to raise alongside her friend.

Samantha began debating back and forth in her mind the idea of having a baby. She thought 'Do I really want it, if so, then how do I get it, should I stop taking the pill? If I do stop, what would I tell Tim?'

She and Tim had always gone bareback since Samantha was on the pill, but she knew the pill wasn't fool-proof. So, she did something almost unthinkable. She stopped taking the pill without telling Tim. She knew she could pass it off as one of those one in a hundred accidental pregnancies.

After about 5 months from the time Cynthia told her she was pregnant, Samantha was pregnant too making their expected delivery dates about 6 months apart.

She knew Tim was the father, but he just offered to pay for an abortion just as Brian had which was fine with Samantha. She didn't really want anything from Tim other than his baby juice.