Chapter 01 - A Blue Flame of Hope

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We're looking for the Blue Flame," he said. He took a step away from his companions, uneasy but apparently too horny to keep loyalty. "It's supposed to be a magical stone or gemstone that will give it's wielder control over another."

"But why would a Sorcerer King want that?" Anna asked. "They already possess psionic abilities that can do that."

"If I had to guess." Elani interjected. "They need it for something they can't normally control. Like another Sorcerer King?"

Elani stopped stroking the man and spread her legs apart. She moved the bottom of her robes aside to show him that she was more than ready to take this further. Her legs glistened with the juices of her lust, and he wanted nothing more than to thrust himself into her. "Last chance for you. Anything else you want to add? I mean other than pleas for me to let you put it in me." She smiled.

The pinned man grunted before speaking up. "The king... sent a group of soldiers including us... three months ago to investigate it. We haven't found anything yet, just that door." He gestures to the dais. "But it doesn't open."

Elani slid forward and gently rocked back and forth, teasing the man's erection by brushing her soft, moist sex across the underside of his shaft. Though she wasn't much into dominating men, she was enjoying the power she held over him. Knowing that she could make a man go from fighting to fucking in just a few minutes validated her actions thus far.

The anticipation in the room was palpable as it dropped silent save for the sloshing noises of Elani grinding against her new partner. The other men stared on as Elani teased the pinned man until finally, she slid onto his tip and guided his head into herself. Elani smiled blissfully while pushing his hard cock deeper and deeper inside. The foreman groaned with such pleasure and relief you would think he had cum already. She rode him slowly and sensually at first, enjoying the feeling of fullness after going so long without.

She turned to the other man who had spoken up earlier and then to Juniper. Juniper was barely holding back her lust at this point. She was rubbing herself at the sight of her friend having sex a few feet away from her. She had lost any sense of shame and had pulled her top down to caress one of her nipples and had placed the other hand firmly into the front of her shorts.

"Juni, why don't you reward this man for speaking up?" She smiled. "We like positive reinforcement for our helpful boys." She said sensually, putting up her act as she did before.

Juniper moaned and looked towards Anna. Pleading with her eyes as if to ask permission. A small shred of awareness holding on tenuously, as if aware that if they were ambushed, she should be sure it was OK for Anna to defend her. Anna rolled her eyes and kept her bow trained on the other men. "Go. I'll make sure they don't -"

And, before she could finish Juniper had jet towards the man and grabbed him by the hand. Juniper was shorter than everyone in the room, but she really knew how to throw her weight around when it mattered. She pulled him along with the desperation liken to pulling someone from a fire. The elf wasted no time dragging him to a table near Anna. He stared wide-eyed, unable to speak as she threw him down on his back on top of the table and quickly straddled his hips. Her face was inches from his and before he could blink, she locked her lips onto his and humped his bulge through their clothing. Her sanity was completely gone. The Juniper that had entered this temple was now dormant, unable to be awakened. And what remained was a beast of pure lust. Her passion forced the man's instinct to take over as his hands caressed her ass, filling his grip and then some. He trusts upwards against her grinding in acceptance of her dominance. He guided her up and down as they humped furiously, too horny to just stop for a second to properly take their clothes off.

The man managed to shimmy his pants down exposing his erection as it glistened at the tip with precum. She caressed his body until she found it and squeezed it in her hand gently, running her fingertips down his length teasingly. She slowly stroked along his bulging veins causing the man to whimper softly. He bucked forward, pushing his hips up off the table with need as she took her hand away. Her hand was coated with his sticky pre and she couldn't help but bring it to her tongue. She licked her hand and in one motion she slid off him and pulled his cock into her mouth. "MMmhf" was the only sound she made, pleased by the taste of his arousal spilling from his tip. She bobbed up and down firmly as vibrations from her moaning assisted his pleasure.

Anna took a few steps back. The smell of sex would get to her and while she had been a paragon of willpower this was a bit too much for her. She briefly thought about taking the rest of the men herself, but she knew that would be stupid. Unbelievably good but also unbelievably go- stupid. She shook her head and cleared her mind. She had little focus, but the other men were just laborers, not soldiers. So long as she held her bow up, they likely wouldn't try anything.

Juniper's blowjob lasted for barely a minute before she stripped off her short shorts. The other men made audible groans at the sight of her wide, thick ass as she bent down giving them all a show unknowingly. One of them grabbed his groin and stepped forward obviously wanting to join in on the action only to hear a 'ping' from an arrow shot by Anna that hit the wall beside him. She knocked another arrow and shook her head 'no'. Frustrated and powerless, he stepped back in line.

Elani smiled wide, showing off her pearly white teeth. She loved dragging her companions into situations like this. But before she could drop her guard and start enjoying this, she turned her attention back to her partner ready to begin her interrogation once more. She spun around so that she was sitting facing away from him. She turned to look over her shoulder, giving him an enticing smile as she grabbed her head and ran her fingers through her hair. Her ass cheeks rippled each time she bounced on the man and her breasts were large enough for him to enjoy seeing them bounce even with her back to him. "So how long... ah... until those soldiers come looking for you?" she said in between moans.

The man gasped loudly, unsurprised by how good this felt. "Check in. Two hours." He grunted out. The two of them moaned and groaned as their bodies rocked together. Elani rose slowly letting only the head of his dick stay inside of her before quickly sliding all of it back inside of her warm, tight pussy. He thrust upwards into her body as best as he could, but Elani didn't make it easy for him to have much input on how she fucked him. His binds were tight, and she would purposely change her rhythm to make sure he couldn't build momentum with his thrusts.

"Mhhm... and this door is the only thing relevant.... Uhn... that you found?"

"Ye- yes."

"Where are... the soldiers with you?"

"They're on patro - ohhl"

"Have you tried -"

"Fuck yes! Slam your cock in me!" Juniper yelled out, interrupting Elani's train of thought, and grabbing everyone's attention.

"Oh, someone's having fun." Elani said with a sinister smile.

Juniper had also moved past the foreplay and was riding the other man on the table. Elani shifted her attention back to Juniper for a moment as she bounced on top of the miner with enough force that the table sounded like it was going to crack. Their bout of fucking was sending vibrations throughout the room. He growled in response slamming up hard against her repeatedly driving his length even deeper inside of her. "That's it! Yes! YES!" She screamed in ecstatic joy as she continued bouncing on him making sure that she kept her soft thighs wrapped tightly around him. Her hands clawed down along his chest as she admired his muscles. He was everything she wanted right now. Name, allegiances, family - all of that didn't matter at this moment. This man could be a loving husband or a murderer for all Juniper knew. All she cared about was how good his cock felt as it plunged into her again and again.

Juniper and Elani always did this, and it always made her feel more frustrated. Every town, every inn, every wandering merchant, they would use the men there to sate their lust. She wished that she could join in at this point. Her breath was labored with lust, but she was used to it. She had too much pride to give in at this point. Reason returned to her mind as she took a deep breath and composed herself for a second time.

Elani started riding the foreman hard now. Each time she would begin to move slow then speed up, bouncing hard against him as she slammed herself down upon him again. As they moved closer to climax Elani stopped moving, forcing him deep inside of her. She closed her eyes and enjoyed being filled with cock like this until she felt that familiar sensation that she had experienced many times before. Her toes curled tightly beneath her feet, her hands grabbed onto the fabric of the man's pants and a low whimper escaped her lips when she came undone with a loud gasp. The man buried himself completely within her feeling every tremble pass through her body. After a moment Elani rolled over so that she was facing towards him. With one hand grasping at his hair and other grabbing his face he looked straight into her beautiful eyes.

"That felt great for me. I want you to work with us." She said calmly as she came down from her orgasm.

"I... I can't betray the king!" he said halfheartedly.

"You can. He doesn't care about you and won't hesitate to end you if you fail to succeed in finding this gem." She started moving again. She reveled in the sensation of the hard cock brushing against the inside of her sensitive walls. "Plus, me and my companions would pay for your... services. Daily, might I add." She winked.

The man barely mulled over her offer before he surrendered to his lust. "Yes. Fine. I will. Please let me cum already!"

She leaned forward, resting the heft of her titanic breasts on his chest and laughed as she rode him hard again. She slammed down on him over and over, wet slapping noises echoed as their pelvises clapped together. Her ass bounced hypnotically up and down rippling with each impact against his groin. His legs spasmed with need but she still prevented him from thrusting back in this position. Relief would only come if Elani willed it. He moaned and groaned through the thorough fucking he was getting, and he was close. So. Very. Close. He was about to blow again when Elani stopped.

"Damn you woman! Keep going, I'm almost there!" he pleaded.

"Pledge fealty to me." She said coyly.

"I- what?"

"I want you to pledge your loyalty to me. Forsake your vows to your king and be my subject."

The man was silent. He tried in vain to thrust but couldn't. Elani slowly grinding her hips in a circle, edging the man until he finally broke. He felt the presence of magic once again. Something at the border of his mind but he couldn't resist this time. His thoughts were focused on Elani and it made it easier for her to control him.

"I can fuck you when I want?"

"Well, when I want. Which will be significantly more often, I assure you. But you will be mine and only mine. I'll make sure you're well taken care of." She clenched her vagina around his cock to emphasize the words taken care of. Then it happened. The last sense of resistance the foreman had was gone. He had been charmed, enthralled completely by some power she commanded.

"I swear it! I'll be yours to command. Now please, let me finish."

Then Elani slowly stood up and turned around. The bonds pinning the man to the floor dissipated as she bent over and grabbed a chair to lean on. She shook her hips enticingly as the man got up and grabbed a hold of her arms to pull them back. He penetrated her from behind without wasting another word. "Oh, someone's eager," she mused, arching her back and letting the man take out his sexual frustrations on her. She had broken him, and she loved it. Before long, her moans turned hoarse and throaty as she let her mind surrender to the pleasure as well. The force of his thrusts hurt but she was so turned on she ignored it. Each thrust made her ass shake wildly, which only enticed the man to go at her harder.

Just a few feet away Juniper was riding her partner without a care for anything else. Her mouth hung open moaning loudly and her eyes glazed over while she bounced up and down. Juniper had no resolve left, the overbearing lust shut off her brain. She was riding off pure carnal instinct; lust incarnate. The man gripped her ass tighter and thrusted into her with all the stamina he had to reach the deepest part of her pussy over and over again. Her legs locked like a vice around his waist, and arms wrapped around his back. He struggled to keep up but gave it his all to try to match Juniper. The fervor in which they slammed their bodies together was almost as painful as their need to get off. The lights in their eyes dimmed as the desire to cum was all that was left in both.

Then Juniper finally felt it; pressure building from inside of her. "Oh, Yes," she moaned. "Making me cum... Hunh... want to cum," she whined, unable to say complete sentences or even keep the pitch of her voice level. She ground down against his pelvis and became acutely aware that the thickening dick inside her was at that point as well.

"I can feel... I want to... I want... I..." She trailed off as her voice reached a pitch too high for humans to hear until she grunted a guttural yell as she spasmed in ecstasy. His cock continued to piston in and out as she continued cumming. Her orgasm had only just subsided as the man gave one last thrust and erupted inside of her, shooting stream after stream of hot sperm inside Juniper. The warmth spread through her body as she felt the massive amount of cum splash against her sensitive cervix. His shaft jerked erratically as his orgasm caused her body to continue quaking around him. Juniper smiled happily as the feeling permeated through her body. The rush of euphoria ran its course through their bodies for several seconds as the two of them lay collapsed on top of the table.

The man happily groaned in exhaustion from the effort and was unable to say much more than grunts. The release of Juniper's frustration all at once nearly broke her mind. She could think of nothing. She wanted for nothing. She basked in the afterglow and satisfaction of no longer having to contend with this lust for even a moment longer. The influence of the curse was gone and all that remained was a well satisfied, albeit sticky, Juniper.

She was shaken from this moment of zen when the man wrapped his arms around her in a hug. She felt a tinge of guilt realizing that, essentially, she had forced herself on him. But the embrace was somewhat nice and made her feel less bad about the situation. She stroked his hair as she turned her attention back to Elani who was still furiously taking a pounding.

The way that the man was fucking Elani made the air seem like it would pop out of the room. She had made him her lusty thrall and he mindlessly slammed his cock into her with abandon. She was bent over the chair and kept bouncing wildly against him. Elani let out another yelp of pleasure as she came yet again. Her eyes crossed and her legs shook as she fought not to collapse on the floor. Her stamina was depleting due to the immense number of sequential orgasms that were ripping apart her insides over the last few minutes.

"What a good... what a good cock you have." Elani panted, dazed after yet another orgasm. She didn't stop bouncing against him. His cum dripped down her legs signifying that he had already blew at least one load into the sultry seductress without stopping. And so, the man continued pounding into her from behind. The slapping flesh and wet squishy noises of her pussy surrounding his shaft could be heard clearly throughout the whole room. He shouted excitedly, giving only one last thrust before filling Elani with even more cum. He kept himself as far in as he could, and Elani's womb was overflowing with a nearly inhuman amount of jizz. He pumped a few more times with each thrust shooting just a little more out each time. By the time he pulled out cum was overflowing down Elani's legs.

The man fell backwards and collapsed from exhaustion. Elani sighed with a warm smile on her face. "This was nice," she stated as she caught her breath. "Oh, what was you name?" She looked down, but the man was barely conscious. She looked over to the other three men. "What was his name?"

"Ma - Marcus. Ma'am" one of the others said.

She waved her hands and with a flourish of magic all the fluids on her body fell to the ground leaving her skin pristine. Juniper rose off the table, cum rolling down her leg as well. Elani cleaned her off as well and Anna joined them. They got dressed and patted down their hair and made themselves as presentable as they could.

"Get up Marcus, we have a door to open," she said matter-of-factly as she redressed.

12