Loverman Ch. 01

Story Info
Billy the trucker discovers his new sexual powers.
7.7k words
4.55
7.4k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Many thanks to @thegoofyproofyreader for his help editing this story.

Inspired by the song "Widowmaker" by Jimmy Martin.

This story barely fits into the Sci Fi & Fantasy category, but since it has some magic and superhuman aspects, that's where it goes. If you think it belongs somewhere else, please reply in comments or send me a DM. Also would appreciate any feedback, good or bad. I'm just learning how to write smut.

Billy Mack kissed Wanda Ann and climbed into his rig.

"I'll be back Thursday night. Let's plan on something big."

"OK, Hon. Drive safely. I love you."

"Love you too. Talk to you tonight."

Billy hit the starter and his big diesel semi-truck sputtered to life. He checked his brakes, checked his mirrors, and rumbled slowly out of his driveway. He headed through their quiet neighborhood and pointed toward the interstate. Bill had driven long distances for Old Communion for the last thirteen years, ever since losing his construction job in the recession. It was a pretty good job. He liked the travel and the independence of being on his own out on the road. And with a few million miles under his belt at this point, he was a safe and experienced driver. He'd seen a lot of weird stuff out there. All you had to do was give him a whiskey and ask him for some road stories.

The toughest part of being gone from home so much was that he and Wanda missed each other. Sure, they kept in touch with texts and calls, but it just wasn't the same as being with each other. It took some effort to stay connected while he was away. And it wasn't just the relationship stuff. It was the sex too. Billy and Wanda were a horny couple. They had sex regularly and with enthusiasm. Without any kids around to inhibit things, they kept their bed sheets warm. When Bill was on the road they missed the little passing touches, the unexpected glances of eye contact, that kept their love life simmering.

Home was Beaver, Utah. It was ideally situated for people who didn't want to live in the city but had to go there sometimes. Billy could get to Las Vegas or Salt Lake City pretty quickly on I-15. And he could hop on I-70 and get to Denver. The distances are big in the West, and he liked it that way. Southern Utah is absolutely gorgeous. It's full of red rock formations, mountains, canyons, and curvy-scenic roads. There are spectacular national parks like Bryce, Zion, and Arches. Utah also has lesser-known parks, and roads that are just as beautiful but less crowded as the name brand ones. If you like camping and hiking in the great outdoors, southern Utah is your place.

As for Bill - it's funny but it's true -- a guy who spends his professional time driving still likes to travel in his off time. He just loves the countryside. Wanda was a good partner in their outdoor life. She loved the great outdoors too. She knew every campground and every trail within two hundred miles of home. When Billy was off driving, Wanda would spend her spare time planning their next adventure.

This run started, like many of them did, at the depot in St. George where he collected his load. Bill's route was going to be a big loop around the West with multiple stops. Old Communion was an LTL carrier, which means "less than load." His trailer had goods for more than one customer.

The first stop was in Durango. From there he would go to Grand Junction, and then he'd finish in Provo. Billy knew it was going to be a very nice drive.

He pointed his diesel eastward to Durango. It's in the southwestern corner of the state, not far from Four Corners, where Arizona, Utah, Colorado, and New Mexico all join. To get there, Billy would need to drive through a lot of Indian country -- the Hopi, Navajo, and Ute nations all had reservations there. But before entering Native American lands, there was the double town of Hilldale, UT and Colorado City, AZ. It looks like one town if you fly over it, but legally it's two different places. The Arizona side exists because of a breakaway group of Mormons who wanted to keep practicing polygamy when it became illegal in Utah. Bill always got a chuckle driving through California City, wondering who was sleeping with their sister and cousin.

The big Peterbilt pulled his trailer forward into the desert. Billy loved driving these lonely, beautiful roads. Seeing the land at this scale, one can't help but think about history. How many million years ago were these formations created? When did this stark desert used to be an ocean?

One other thing Bill loved about desert highways was they made him horny. Sometimes he would drive nude and jack off. This was a perfect day for it. Billy rolled along until he found a wide pullout and parked. He pulled off his driving boots. Then he quickly removed his jeans and underwear and placed them on the passenger seat. He laced his boots back up and rolled back onto the road.

With his windows open and the warm air running through the cab, Billy got a rush of sensations. With his left hand holding the steering wheel his right was free to play around with his dick. It didn't take long to get hard. Billy just rolled down the road with his engorged cock in his hand. He could drive like that for hours without having an orgasm. Nobody would ever see him because he was the tallest thing on the road. Even the other truckers could only see him from the chest up. So, he was more of a nudist than an exhibitionist. A horny nudist, driving around with his dick in his hand. Ol' Bill was a regular truckin' masturbator.

He passed through the towns of Wahweap and Kayenta. He saw the turnoff for Monument Valley. He loved driving past those iconic rock formations that define the American West in many imaginations, thanks in large part to a bunch of John Wayne movies. It was beautiful country. Unfortunately, Billy wasn't heading that way today.

Soon he saw a sign for the 4 Corners Monument. It was only a couple miles from there. He'd passed this turnoff many times but had only gone to the actual monument once. There's a large plaque on the ground at the geographic spot of the 4-state confluence. People lie on the marker and have someone photograph them being in four states at the same time. The rest of the monument is a trading post. There are rows of booths selling tourist knick knacks. Billy was not visiting that day. He had a load that he had to get delivered before they closed the loading dock at 5:00.

Before too long Durango, Colorado, was under Bill's wheels. He found his way to the drop-off spot, pulled into the loading dock, and helped unload what he had for this customer. He never knew what he was carrying. It was just stuff in containers tied to pallets. The forklift driver pulled in, hooked a pallet, and drove down the ramp. Repeat until finished.

Billy didn't have to be in Grand Junction until the next day, and it made more sense to lay over there. The road from Durango to Junction was a curvy mountain road named Red Mountain Pass. It was also known as the Million Dollar Highway, as that's how much it cost to originally construct. Unfortunately, the road claimed lives nearly every year. People who weren't used to mountain driving got freaked out about the curves and made mistakes. Landslides, mudslides, and avalanches were an ever-present danger as well. Bill knew it was risky driving a semi-truck through there, but that was the route. He was confident of his abilities to meet anything that might come up. It was the middle of the summer, dry season, so the chance of slides was minimal. fun drive was coming up tomorrow.

Speaking of coming up, Billy was soon safe in his sleeper cab with his tablet tuned to a video chat with Wanda Ann. She was dressed in sexy underwear, shimmying for her Bill. She made sure he could see her boobs jiggling in a lacy, low-cut bra. He had his hard cock in his hand.

"Do you want to see my pussy?"

"Oh yes, baby. Your pussy is the best. I wish I were kissing it right now."

"Ooh, honey, so do I. Maybe I'll have to play with myself to make up for it."

Wanda Ann knew how to put on a show for Billy on the camera. She played with herself. First with her fingers, and then she got out the vibrator. She kept the vibrator on her clit. Wanda's gorgeous folds glistened with her wetness. Billy jerked himself off while Wanda moaned, and they talked dirty to each other. Pretty soon he was ejaculating onto his stomach.

"Oh baby, that was fantastic."

"I'm not done yet, honey pie. But I'm close. Are you going to watch me cum?"

"You bet I am. Take your time, sweetie. Run that vibrator on your sweet pussy as long as you like."

Wanda didn't take much longer. She exploded in a nice, buzzy orgasm. Billy loved watching Wanda enjoy herself. He cleaned himself up while they had a little chat about their plans for the next day. Wanda had work. She was a schoolteacher in Beaver, and it was another school day. Billy had to drive Red Mountain Pass. Then he'd hit Junction and then head toward Provo. With the slow curves and his various stops, it would still be a couple days until he was home.

"Good night, babe. See you soon."

"Sleep tight."

Bill was up and rolling early the next day. He was looking forward to a breakfast stop in Silverton. The Million Dollar Highway was nice and easy in this section. It followed a river canyon. There was even a scenic train ride between Durango and Silverton. All Billy had to do was follow the road and keep an eye out for kamikaze deer. He had hit far too many deer. It usually came out worse for the deer than for the truck. Soon enough he took the exit for Silverton, drove into the center of town, and parked in the median. It wasn't a truck stop town. Billy liked going there anyway, and he had time in his schedule. The life of a trucker could be pretty nice.

After breakfast and coffee, it was time to tackle Red Mountain Pass. This was the real scenic part of the drive. Bill's truck chugged slowly up the mountain. He used every pullout to let the cars behind him go through. When he got to the summit, he made sure to look all around and enjoy the beauty of the spot. Then he was on the downhill stretch to the little resort town of Ouray.

Billy took it easy. He used his brakes plenty. He knew not to let the speed get too high, that it was better to keep it down. The load behind was plenty heavy. It could build momentum quickly. About 10 minutes after starting the descent, Billy could smell his brakes. That wasn't a good sign. He'd checked them that morning, like every morning, so it was probably just normal heat causing the smell. He kept going down through the curves. Only about a half hour to go until the road leveled out.

Suddenly, the brake pedal went all the way to the floor. Billy had no brakes at all. Don't panic, he thought to himself. Just gear down and let the jake brake stop you. He downshifted and spun the motor up. It helped but he was still going pretty fast down that grade. Billy started to sweat. He had to keep on navigating the curves while trying every trick in the book to stop that truck. He could sideswipe the mountainside and let that friction slow him down, but there was a danger that the trailer would go flying. And that would put him into oncoming traffic. The truck was picking up speed.

He came around a curve and there ahead was a school bus stopped across both lanes of traffic. What the fuck?!?!? What was he doing? Billy could see children in the bus windows. He was barreling straight towards them with no brakes. Right then Bill remembered the old diesel driver's code: "One life for ten." He was supposed to sacrifice himself to save those kids. His truck approached the bus. No time to think. The only way around it was to drive off the road. This was it; he was dead. Billy Mack turned the steering wheel away from the school bus.

The big rig missed the front of the bus by inches, but went straight into the guard rail. With all his weight and momentum, he jumped right over the rail and off the road. The canyon bottom was 200 feet down. Billy's truck hit some trees. He expected to start tumbling down the canyon to the river. But miraculously, the trees held. The truck couldn't go through them. The trailer sides disintegrated, and pallets of goods flew all around. The big Peterbilt cab with Billy inside took quite a beating. When it finally stopped moving, Billy took stock. He was strapped into his seat. Broken glass and tree branches were everywhere. He couldn't move. He hurt all over. But he said to himself, thank God. I'm still alive. Then he passed out.

When Billy woke up, he hurt. He wasn't sure where, but he knew he hurt. A man was calling to him. "Hey! Are you all right?"

Billy realized he was on his side. The truck had flipped. He was still in his seat, lying sideways in a jumble of glass bits. He couldn't move very well. He groaned, "I think I'm OK. I can't move. Can you get me out of here?"

"I've already called 911. They're coming. You barely missed my bus! I saw you drive off the road deliberately to miss us! Thank you, sir. You're a hero!"

"I'm glad everyone else is OK."

The bus driver went back to check on the kids. He still had to get his bus out of the road, it was causing a backup, and it would prevent the fire department from getting here. Another driver approached the scene and started assisting. Eventually the fire department arrived. They knew how to deal with overturned big rigs, and it wasn't long until they had Bill out of the smashed-up truck. He didn't have any obviously broken bones, but his shoulder hurt a lot, making it hard to move his left arm. Also, he could feel a major headache. The EMTs were very concerned about a brain bleed or a concussion, so they got him down to the hospital in Montrose right away.

When they wheeled him into the small hospital, everyone surprised him with a round of applause.

He asked a nurse, "What are you clapping for?"

"You're a hero. You sacrificed yourself and saved the life of all the kids on that school bus."

"Well, I guess so. I just did the right thing. I'm no hero. Hey, how did you find out about that already?"

"Word gets around. We think you're a hero. Don't you worry, we're going to take good care of you here."

Billy wasn't used to this kind of treatment. He didn't want the attention, and thought it was all a little silly. He just wanted to get back home and recover. They did all their X-rays and blood tests on everything. He was a miracle man -- no major injuries. But they wanted him to stay overnight. That was fine with Billy, because he felt like shit and wanted to rest. It would also give Wanda some time to get over there and fetch him. He had lost his cell phone in the wreck, but the sheriff had notified Wanda and put her in touch with the hospital, and she knew what had happened.

Things settled down for Bill at the hospital. He was in a regular single room. All his tests were done so he was just resting until the next day. He did his best to sleep. But around 5 PM, there was a knock on his door, and a pretty brunette woman walked in. She introduced herself as a reporter for KKCO in Grand Junction.

"We want to do a story about the hero who saved a bus load of kids."

Bill checked out this reporter. She definitely looked like a TV star. She had a nice face with a bit too much makeup. Her tits were plenty big. Billy wanted to see more of that. She had a narrow waist and an ass that looked like it was in great shape, if only she would turn around. He decided after that she was a real reporter.

"I'm no hero. I just did the right thing. But sure, if you want, it'll be fun being on TV. What do we do?"

"Okay then. I'll go get my cameraman. We were already nearby on another story, and when we found out about you, we came right over. Back in a minute!"

The interview was over in no time. Billy had a conversation with the reporter while the cameraman filmed it. He didn't even remember to turn on the TV that night to see the story.

The next morning, when the nurses changed shifts, his day nurse said, "Hey, we've got a celebrity. Saw you on the news last night."

"Oh right, I forgot to watch it! Did I look good?"

"You looked great. I hadn't realized what you did to get in here. That was very heroic."

"I've been hearing that a lot lately. I still think anyone would have done the same."

Nurse Nancy said, "I'm not so sure. I know a lot of people who would have panicked and run right into that bus. You kept your cool. Well, anyway, Mister Cool, let's get your vitals." And that was that, nobody else brought up Bill's so-called heroism, or the story of his crash. He was just waiting for Wanda Ann to come check him out that afternoon. Billy watched TV and dozed.

Three quick knocks woke him from a nap. Into Billy's room strode an older, well-dressed man.

"Hello. Are you Billy Mack?"

"Yes."

"My name is Jin. I am here to talk to you about your heroism on the highway."

"That again? I'll tell you what I tell everyone. I am not a hero." Billy was exasperated.

Jin smiled reassuringly. "Okay. I won't call you a hero. Let's just say that you did a good deed when you sacrificed yourself rather than hit that bus. Will you accept me calling it a good deed?"

"Sure. I'll buy that. So why are you here? I was already on the news."

The gentleman softened his face and opened his body language. He wanted to seem as un-threatening as possible. This next part was always difficult. Some people refused to trust him.

"Yes, that's how I found out about you. I am here to reward you for that good deed. You see, I am a genie. I can grant you one wish."

Billy's hackles went up. This guy was some kind of con man or faker. "Sure, and I'm the man on thein the moon. If you're here to sell me something, forget it."

This was common. Nobody trusted anybody anymore. "I know it's hard to believe. But I really am a genie. Not quite like the Disney genies, but real nonetheless. Allow me to do a little magic to prove it to you. Give me something to do here in this room. Like I can paint that wall rainbow, or I can turn that tiny TV into a home entertainment system. Something like that."

He thought about it for a minute. "Okay. I really like the view out this window, but it's too small. Make the whole wall into a window." Billy knew that would get this guy out of here.

As soon as he was finished speaking, the wall was gone. He had a brand-new picture window. The hair on his arms stood up. This really was magic. "Wow. You really did that. So now I guess I'm supposed to believe that you're a genie, like in Aladdin."

"Close enough. I think you understand my powers. Now let me say again, I have the power to grant you one wish. Think very carefully, because you only get one. I can change your life. Now, I've given out a lot of wishes, and I've seen how they work out. Sometimes they don't work out too well. For instance, wishing for a lot of money almost always leads to sadness and loss. I recommend against it. Choose wisely, Billy Mack."

Believe it or not, Billy was actually prepared for this moment. Since he had a lot of quiet time in his truck, he'd done a lot of thinking over the miles. He had one particular thing that he knew was impossible. He would never admit this to anyone, but Bill had always wished for a genie to grant him his impossible wish. He didn't really think it was actually happening. Genies didn't exist. It was only a fantasy. This guy was probably some kind of hypnotist. But this was his chance, his fantasy was possibly coming true, and he wasn't going to blow it. Billy had to be bold to say what he said next:

"OK Jin, I have a wish. You'll probably laugh, but here goes. I want a large penis. Like, I want the kind of dick that the guys in the porno movies have."

Billy knew his dick was fine. He was completely average and normal in the size department, and no woman had ever complained. He seemed to make women happy in bed. That probably had less to do with size and more to do with being a good lover. But he had seen what some guys had, and honestly, it turned him on. He wanted that too.