All Comments on 'Chapter 01: Daughter In-Law'

by ganjaisbad

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
Not really a loving wives story

The story was well written and read smoothly. With the rape scene, it might have been better suited for the non-consensual genre.What ever the case may be, it's still is a good story. I do hope that the author continues the story. Thanks ....Rich

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
No Thanks

Doesn't do a thing for me.

fumundacheezefumundacheezeover 14 years ago
Marriage

is not really supposed to start out with the groom being hated and disrespected by the father and future wife of the groom. That, in my humble opinion, is the emotion prominently displayed of all of these types of stories. The father has no use for his son. The fiance has no use for the son. The old man is just an animal and the woman is not much better. In that she didn't tell the son of his father's behavior was in itself an act of betrayal. I'm afraid the guy's marriage is going to be one of lies and more lies and end up the husband raising his half brothers and sisters instead of his own offspring. Oh well, there wouldn't be shows to watch on TV like Jerry Springer and Maury Povich if not for this type of scenario. It would be nice however if in just one of these stories like this one if indeed the husband or B/F did find out, kicked his worthless assed whore of a wife or fiance out on her ass, hopefully pregnant with dad's baby and never spoke to his father again in his life, and never had the pleasure of the grandchildren the son would produce with a decent spouse in the future after the whore was gone. He could have bonded with those grand kids after he was too old to do anything except piss through his horndog cock .

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
If you're a bloke do you have

a thing for your father. Proper fucking nonsense, this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
No thanks here as well

.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Smoking Hot

Smokin hot ganjaisbad, smokin. Like former coach buddy ryan said when he went to coach the arizona cardinals "you got a winner in town". This story is also a winner. Looking forward to when the father in law takes her again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
great story

great story for people who hate themselves and have no feeling and look it's only part one, maybe in the next part you can have the rest of the family rape her wouldn't that be hot you sick fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
You

Queer for your dad? That's a little sick, dude.

don87654don87654over 14 years ago
A bit fucked up in the story....

The sequence and adjectives describing the son and future daughter-in-law are a bit fucked up in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
why hate?

so much hate, why would you click if you didnt wanna read a topic like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Mmm

I loved it...i couldnt help but touch myself reading it im so wet now!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Sick fetish story,

We hate this story because the writer has created such loathsome people from the wimp husband to the bitch/whore wife to the sick fuck old man. He should know better you don't fuck your son's wife/girlfriend if that EVER happenend to me? My father would DIE a horrible and painful death. Starting with putting my father's prick down my whore's throat! of course it would be cut off from my father's body.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
It's Fetish

I don't understand the trolls that creep around Literotica. There are many different fetish zones and there are people that like this type of story. If you don't like reading about such things, don't click on it. I never comment on the content of stories. I do comment on grammar, storyline, and presentation. Although this story is not written as well as some others, I'm giving it a 100 just to offset those who have no respect for the efforts of the author.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
very hot story

You did a great job with this I am wet just reading how her father-in-law had his way with her and she liked it. I hope you write more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
True to Indies and pakies habit they write their own comments.

Comment below come from an idiot,same as the "story" !

One of the worst story ever ! Are all indies cretins? Must be.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
racist remarks should be deleted!

..

ramonbrookramonbrookover 10 years ago
I love daughter in law stories

And this one, although almost rape (which I don't care for) was very erotic!

blackgblackgabout 9 years ago
No Imagination

Sorry dude, but: Yawn!!!!

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Maybe

Maybe you should stay away from the ganja, if that’s what is causing you to write garbage like thisl

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

5.0 = 100% = A+ (☆☆☆☆☆+)!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous