Chapter 01 - Red & Black

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the evening darkness deepens, I become increasingly aware of my surrounding. The silence outside is palpable, broken only by my breathing and the occasional rustling of the trees.

The sweat from my earlier exercise had dried on my skin, and as I contemplated the need to shower before bed, the idea of a bath seemed more appealing.

I eased into the jacuzzi tub's depths, feeling the water's warmth enveloping my body. It was as if the hot liquid embraced me, washing away the remnants of the day's stress. A contented sigh escaped my lips, and with each passing minute, I could feel the tension melting away. The flickering candlelight in the room cast dancing shadows on the walls.

With a gentle touch, I unfastened the nipple chain, the cool metal sliding from my tender flesh. A shiver coursed down my spine, a bittersweet sensation of loss and anticipation intertwining. I placed the chain on the tub's edge, its presence a silent reminder of the connection between us, if only temporarily severed.

After drying myself off, I wrap a plush towel around my body and walk through the dimly lit hallway; I make my way to the bedroom, guided by the soft glow of moonlight filtering through the bay window. Sitting on the edge of the bed, I rub lotion over my arms and legs and finish rubbing my breasts, keeping my skin soft and hydrated.

Nestling beneath the covers, I position myself in the middle of the queen bed, the sheets cool against my skin. My phone, resting on the nightstand, emits a subtle vibration, letting me know I have a new text message. With a mix of trepidation and excitement, I unlock the screen.

"Friday, my house, 6 pm until Sunday evening. I will be busy all week and will be unable to call.

I have a surprise for you."

I respond promptly, my fingers dancing across the screen, affirming my commitment to his expectations. Still staring at the screen, I wonder what surprise he has for me.

Placing the phone back on the nightstand, I close my eyes, allowing the darkness of the night to engulf me, and the veil of sleep descends upon me, carrying me deeper into the realm of dreams and desires. In the depths of my slumber, I can almost taste the intensity of the encounters to come, the intoxicating blend of pleasure and pain that awaits me. And so, I surrender to the night slightly, wishing the sun would let me sleep in.

12