His Denied Slave Girl

Story Info
A dom alters his denied slave's appearance.
1k words
4
67.6k
57
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
happygirl08
happygirl08
64 Followers

"M-master...p-please don't make me go out looking like this!" She wailed.

The vibrating toy in her pussy made her voice shake and the juices streaming down her legs made him chuckle.

She hadn't cum in a very long time, she had completely lost count of the days. He kept track however, never forgetting just how desperate she was. It has been about 8 weeks now. Her last cum wasn't even real, since she doesn't get those anymore. It was a ruin just like every orgasm she's had in the last year has been. Cumming makes her tired, only interested in sex maybe once a week and doesn't focus on his pleasure. Now that has become her purpose in life, to make sure he is satisfied.

He had been shaping her into the perfect bimbo fuck doll for the last couple months. He had perfected her as a slut first, making her into the best cock sucker and deep throater known to anyone who has the pleasure of using her. Her pussy was always so desirably moist, tight and pulsing. Her wetness seeped down her legs at all times, spreading to her well trained asshole. He could bend her over and fuck her ass anytime he pleased. She had asked for this after just a a singular week of denial. He made sure she was completely sure, then took off with it.

When she had mastered basic skills as a fuck toy, he started taking her to very expensive salon treatments. She had her regularly brunette locks bleached blonde, extensions glued in and replaced every month and long eye lash extensions he enjoyed cumming on. He started making her wear his cum on her lashes until he permitted her to wipe it away, effectively making her vision half of what it was. He loved her in this state. He started buying dark blue contacts to match her bimbo hair, but these contacts blurred her vision considerably. She could make out shapes but not details and he had her wear them at all times when she was not working. She still remembers the first time he made her wear them into public and how tightly she clung to his arm. This is what he wanted, for her to be helpless and rely on him in all ways. She loved it and eagerly submitted to him.

Standing before him she was dressed in bright red lingerie, her usually A cup titties blustered up in a 38DD bra. He had stuffed soft and bouncy silicone molds into the bra, making them ridiculously large for her small frame. When she turned they jiggled side to side despite the boning of the sexy bra. Of course she had her vibrating kegal balls in her pussy and medium sided plug in her ass.

She looked at him in shock, she was trying to hide it but he knew her too well. He made direct eye contact with her and stepped forward. She looked down at her feet in submission. He couldn't help but snicker. He knew this was one of her greatest fantasies, even if it scared her.

"P-please master..." she repeated.

He reached out and grabbed her fake titty hard. She flinched slightly but couldn't feel the pain since it wasn't her own.

"Stop talking bimbo whore. You will do as I say no matter what. I know that hole between your legs in clenching right now."

She said nothing, only moaned.

"Good girl. You don't say anything unless I tell you to. Good girls speak when spoken to."

She nodded slightly, still looking at her feet. He continued to grope and shake her fake chest, sticking his fingers down her obscenely fake cleavage."

"Wow slut, your tiny little breasts don't even compare to this. I think I'm going to have to stop calling them titties...THESE are titties, not your pathetic things."

She groaned as a huge jolt of arousal shot into her pelvis. She loved being degraded and humiliated and this was just that. She could feel herself starting to slip into sub space as her freshly edged pussy ran more juice down her legs and ample ass. She briefly wondered what she would look like in the mirror fully dressed.

He started to kiss her neck and continue to grope her new titties.

"You know what slave, I don't think I'm going to touch your poor excuse for breasts anytime soon. When we take off your new titties I want you immediately covered in a thick sports bra and T-shirt so you can't rub your nipples over the cotton. Maybe someday we can afford for you to get a real boob job but until then this will just have to do."

She started to cry. She almost begged for mercy, but she was a good girl and held her tongue. She couldn't imagine her sensitive little nubs not touched sexually until they could afford something like that. But he was right, they were pathetic.

He stuck his hand in his pocket and wrapped he fingers around the remote that controlled the vibrator inside of her. He turned it up 3 times quickly, watching as her knees almost buckled.

He grabbed her by the hair and whispered harshly in her ear, "get dressed."

He had laid out an outfit for her. She slipped into it with shaking limbs, fumbling with her terrible vision. It was a short tight skirt and a skin tight t shift that covered her cleavage. For the first time since he put these humiliating things on her she reached her hand up and squeezed, feeling how they squished into her grip. She sobbed with desperation as a spark shot through her pelvis into her aching cunt. She didn't even remember what it felt like to really cum, but oh she fantasized about it.

He held his arm out to her, walking her out the door and into the car. He watched her new jugs jiggle with each step.

She clung to his arm with her blurry vision causing her difficulty walking, especially with the new weights on her chest. The vibrator spun in her cunt and she was sure you could hear her slippery juices between her legs with each step. She wished he would touch her clit, but she knew that was only once a week if she was good.

She whimpered as the jiggling silicone swung with each step. She'd never felt like a dirtier whore.

Oh how he loved playing with his denied bimbo slave and how she loved giving herself to him.

happygirl08
happygirl08
64 Followers