High School Chastity

Story Info
Given control of his girlfriend's orgasms.
1.5k words
4.4
32.8k
38

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/27/2023
Created 04/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adrian excitedly booted up his laptop. Exam scores were out! They would determine whether he was going to continue wearing his chastity cage for the next six months and be assigned to a keyholder, or whether he would hold the key for some poor girl's chastity belt, with his own dick unencumbered.

Before opening his email however, he called Jessica, or "gf" as she was saved in his contacts. He and Jess had been dating for an year now, but had never gotten past wildly kissing and fondling each other because of their chastity devices. Everyone at school had gotten one as soon as they turned eighteen. It put a stop to any shenanigans that the horny kids could get up to until they had given the national Societal Eligibility and Keyholder Suitability (SEKS) exam to determine whether they were responsible enough to become keyholders, or destined to remain in their chastity and be assigned a keyholder instead.

Now that both him and Jess were nearing nineteen, they could finally start the next phase of their lives: becoming keyholders or charges; proper adults.

He excitedly spoke into the phone, "Hey, exam results are out."

Jess's voice sounded heavy. "Yeah, I have my computer in front of me. On three?"

He knew that her exam hadn't gone very well, but still hoped that both of them had passed so he and Jess could be together like a normal couple. If they both failed, then they would spend another year in chastity possibly assigned to keyholders. That would put a sudden stop to their relationship.

"Three. Two. One."

He clicked on his email. Confetti burst across the screen, and he rapidly read the letter.

Every word made his grin grow wider.

Congratulations... passed the exam... in the 95th percentile... must take multiple caged partners due to exceptional performance in the Keyholding section...

He was getting out of that cage!

The last was an outcome that he hadn't anticipated. Very few candidates each were allowed to take on more than one caged partner. He knew that he was good at the Keyholding section, but he hadn't thought he was that good.

His grin faded a little bit as he realized that he would have to break the news to Jess, and he didn't know how she'd take sharing him with other people.

The phone abruptly picked sounded. He'd forgotten it was there.

Jess's voice sounded a bit depressed, but hopeful. "I get to be locked another year. What about you?"

Adrian made his voice cheery. "You can be my caged partner. We can finally have sex!"

Jess cheered up. All they needed was for one of them to pass, so the other could control their key. She was a bit put down about becoming the submissive in their relationship, but it was outweighed by the joy of being able to become closer to Adrian.

---

Signing all the forms at the kiosk, the clerk reminded Adrian. "You've stated here that you were romantically involved with your charge before being assigned to them."

The clerk paused, as if waiting for Adrian to respond.

He hesitantly said, "Yes, and?"

"You have also scored well in Keyholding. Very well, in fact. Understand that you have to properly discipline and groom your charge to be a model member of society, regardless of your previous relations with them. You are now closer than boyfriend and girlfriend. You are now her keyholder.

Even though Adrian already knew the theory by heart, having it said to his face felt different. It was a new yet already sacred tradition, and slowly making its way into society.

The clerk withdrew a small silver key from one of the many drawers that their booth was full of, and handed it to him.

Gripping Jess's key in his hand, he felt the responsibility that had been laid on him.

---

> "Just got your key from the office."

> "Woah! Send me a pic!"

Jess felt a distinct sense of wetness from her pussy, buried beneath her silver chastity belt. Opening the zipper in her jeans, she stroked the stainless steel for perhaps the thousandth time. She had discovered porn and masturbation rather early, and being belted had put an abrupt stop to that. The most that Jess and Adrian had got up to was fondling her breasts and performing mock thrusting motions, getting themselves worked up without any relief.

She winced at the memory. That was rather uncomfortable - her belt clanging against his cage, and both of them getting worked up and sweaty, but not being able achieve a climax. Though she was pretty sure that she had converted Adrian to a breast man, just because that was the only part of her that was available to him.

Going off on that tangent, nearly all young men these days must be breast men - that was the only part of the female anatomy that was accessible to them during their formative years.

She shook off those thoughts as her phone vibrated again.

"Got my cage removed! Heading over to your place now. Saving my first orgasm out of chastity for you ;)"

She blushed. She couldn't wait for them to become a normal couple and do all sorts of naughty things. Jess was a prolific writer on a smut website, and knew all sorts of shenanigans they could get up to.

---

Adrian looked like a man who had gotten out of prison. In a way, he was one. He strode the last few meters to hug his girlfriend in a vice. Her breasts pushed against him, and he kissed her full on the lips. His hand went to her bottom, feeling her metal chastity belt that extended from a ring around her waist to go down and cover her genitals. Jess pulled off his belt just as he dragged down the straps of top exposing her bra.

He undid the bra clasp with experienced hands while Jess's curly blonde hair shook wildly as her hand made its way into his hands.

Adrian's rapidly hardening cock made Jenn's mouth feel dry with anticipation. She massaged it, her breasts now exposed to the open air as Adrian tossed her bra aside. Her pink nipples hardened and she knelt down to greet her boyfriend's member at face level.

It was larger than she thought it would be, pulsing in time to Adrian's heartbeat. Luckily, he had kept up his regimen of applying cream to remove his pubic hair while caged, so she didn't have any stray hair poking inside her nose.

His balls hung low, but she ignored them; she had already fondled them many times as Adrian would groan from his penis hardening in his cage and causing pain.

Calling on her literary experiences, she moved forward to envelop his member in her mouth. It was warm and didn't quite fit, but she made sure to leave her teeth out of it. She tried to get her tongue to join in the action, and with some difficulty, managed to swirl the head around.

Sitting down on a couch, Adrian stroked her curly hair lovingly as her breasts and head bobbed up and down. His first ever blowjob felt fantastic. He loved how Jess hadn't even asked for her key yet and instead was congratulating him by sucking his cock.

Jess grew even hornier after Adrian stroked her hair and ears, and sped up. Her knees were starting to hurt, but she ignored the sensation and focused on the changing flavor of her boyfriend's cock currently in her mouth. It was becoming saltier and saltier, and just when she started to make up her mind about the flavor, she felt something warm spreading in her mouth. Adrian had ejaculated! Startled at how abruptly he had cum, she swallowed in panic. The now bitter taste spread through her entire mouth, and she grimaced at it. As she moved up to kiss her boyfriend, Adrian tilted his head so she instead kissed him on the cheek.

Jess was a bit annoyed. Her breasts still exposed, she sat on his lap. Now that she had appropriately welcomed her boyfriend's cock away from chastity, it was time for him to do the same for Jess.

Surprisingly, Adrian made no move to do that, instead opting to vacantly kiss her cheek and stroke her back. He sat silently, in bliss after his first orgasm after more than an year.

Jess broke the silence. "That was your reward for clearing the SEKS exam and becoming my keyholder. Now, can you return the favor?"

Adrian looked at her apologetically. "I can, but we'll need to go upstairs."

Jess was confused. "The sofa's comfy enough."

He sighed regretfully. "The clerk reminded me that I have to be a diligent keyholder, and not give you preferential treatment because of our past relationships."

Jess looked at him, wide-eyed. "Past relationships?"

"Yeah, we were boyfriend and girlfriend, and now we're keyholder and charge. I can't just put in the key to your belt and have you live unlocked. I can't give you free access to your genitals."

Jenn's face grew appalled.

"I'll have to carefully control your orgasms and reward you only once you've earned it. It's the only way you can become a responsible and caring citizen."

Her boyfriend sounded like the Bureau of Pleasure Control announcements on TV. She sat there, shocked, her breasts bare, stomach filled with his cum, and her pussy still unfulfilled in her belt.