Chapter 01: Tablespoon of Cream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slipped my fingers under the loose hem of her shirt and lifted slowly.

Celia not only did not resist, but she did not speak. She acted.

Celia slowly raised her arms and first, her smooth tummy and midriff came into view. Then her happily rounded, free-range B-titties. Finally, I passed her arms and her head popped free of her shirt, revealing her calm beautiful face, as her long black hair spilled out of the shirt and down her back and shoulders again.

She stared up into my eyes. Unmoving, just breathing calmly.

I shoved my hand into the front of her shorts, gripping the waistband.

She was startled at that, unexpected.

Good!

Celia needed to know I was in control.

With a stiff arm on her shorts, I leaned forward, driving my fist down over her tummy, and pushed onward. My face entered deep into her personal space, just staring into those abyss-black eyes of hers.

My knuckles grazed across Celia's soft, warm pussy fur, as I kissed the little woman for the first time on her lips.

Celia's reaction was immediate and electric!

She lunged forward throwing both arms over my shoulders, locking hands to elbows behind my head, trapping me. Celia wiggled and her shorts fell loose in my hand as the elastic waistband passed the curve of her hips.

I dropped the troublesome garment, gripping her firm ass as naked Celia locked her legs around my hips.

We kissed so hard our teeth rattled against each other's, while our tongues danced, trying to suck the life out of each other!

I placed the naked little nineteen-year-old on my kitchen counter.

The same stretch of kitchen counter where my wife Ramona made workout shakes.

The same patch of the counter where Celia's friend Luna dabbled and prepared her coffee.

The same area of the counter where we all prepared food.

Celia jerked bolt upright, breaking our kiss, but retaining her neck grip, as she 'epp'ed and exclaimed, "Cold!"

Staring into her eyes, and stroking my hands up and down her sides, loving the feel of her perfectly smooth flesh. Feeling her feminine muscles, the arch of her ribs, and around to the firmly soft swell of her breasts.

I demanded, quietly, just above a whisper, "Can't take it, little girl?"

Celia challenged right back, "I can take anything you throw at me, old man!"

I trailed my fingers down her hips and along her firm thighs, then suddenly ducked out of her grip.

Celia groaned a frustrated little woman sound.

I shoved her knees apart, parting Celia's cute little pussy on my counter, and exposing her manicured pussy fur.

Unable to resist, I reversed my hands and with both, trailed up Celia's thighs. With both thumbs I gently stroked Celia's furry kitty until she relaxed, leaving her legs open for me.

I withdrew again and pulled a spoon from the drawer next to her.

I started moving when she started drawing her questioning breath. Celia only got out, "What are..."

My free hand cupped her cute titty, full hand, and gripped her stiff little nipple in the crook of my thumb and hand, causing her to gasp unexpectedly aborting her question.

I answered gently, "We're getting you some sugar. You're going to sample first."

She nodded playing along.

I broke contact and poured a dash of plain white sugar into the spoon and gently fed her the sweet treat.

She 'umm'ed and reminded me quietly, "I know what sugar tastes like."

With my free hand behind her back again, gently stroking up and down her spine, I used the spoon hand to pull the brown sugar out. Looking back into her eyes, once I had tactile control over the other sugar, I told my little playmate, "But have you ever had brown sugar?"

She raised a brow.

I popped open the other sugar and she watched.

I spooned the tan sugar into the same spoon with Celia's mouth juices, moving gently into my setup. I was the only one who used brown sugar in the house. I already sucked the spit out of Celia's sweet mouth. We were smearing Celia's pussy all over my counter. And I was about to shove my face so deep between her legs I hoped to bury my ears!

At this point, I really did not give a shit about double dipping.

With a great big ball of light brown sugar on the tablespoon, I gently lifted Celia's hand, moved the spoon full of sugar next to her skin, and completed my tease, "I like brown sugar better."

That made her giggle manically as she realized her tan skin was almost the same shade as the light brown sugar.

Her hand found mine and while staring into each other's eyes we guided the laden spoon into her mouth.

Celia gently chewed the sugar ball, tiny cracks of crushed sugar crystals audible as the only sound in the kitchen while we stared into each other's eyes.

She mumbled something about, "I can see why you like brown sugar better."

Dropping the spoon on the counter and shoving the sugar back, out of the way, I gripped Celia's firm little ass and pulled her towards the edge.

She obediently kept her legs splayed and I dove into her clean alluring pussy!

Celia was already gushing!

Gently opening her with both thumbs stroking the firm lips of her labia, Celia inhaled as she parted. Her clear juices left several beautiful moist cobwebs between her parted lips.

Thinking about what that meant to me I inhaled, 'No wonder the poor girl is so rabid today!'

I did not say it, I just started kissing and licking, falling into her yummy girl-hole.

Celia moaned to crescendo three times before gently pushing me away with her palms on my head.

Eyes wild, Celia planted her foot on my chest and gently shoved me back as she lurched forward, throwing herself off the counter. Falling to her knees in my kitchen, her vice-like little hands seized my belt and started yanking things undone.

Celia swore, "I want your dick now! And I'm going to have it!"

She defeated the frustrating belt, and quickly ripped open the button and zipper, yanking my shorts down. Overeager, Celia reversed her grip and jerked my pants and boxers down.

My dick lept free, and with a soft 'plat' slapped Celia's beautiful face, surprising her and causing her to jump back.

Eyes wide, my little playmate wondered, "Oh my God! I've never seen one so big!"

Stroking the kneeling Celia's long, soft, black hair I told her gently, "Bigger than most, but not unmanageable I hope."

Smirking up at me, the little devil challenged me, asking me, "Think I can get it all in my mouth?"

Brow raised as the shiver from her delicate hands cradling my balls shot up my spine, I countered, "From your knees, you'd be the first."

She licked softly.

I inhaled sharply as electric shocks lept from her tongue, through my flesh, and up my spine!

Celia giggled, enjoying the reaction she got playing with her new toy.

Leaning slowly into her, I gently speared Celia's mouth.

Her eyes widened, frantic and giggling.

Celia's jaw was at max, and her cute little tongue slipped hard against my dick skin.

Flexing my hips again, I assaulted Celia's mouth with my meat. As she struggled, I teased, "Do you surrender yet?"

Celia coughed and slapped her little hands on my hips, causing me to instantly withdraw.

While I was gently stroking her hair, Lucile sighed and demanded, "Okay, wise guy, I ain't gonna be outdone! How did some other chick swallow your dick?"

Shaking my head I offered my hands to help her up.

On her feet, Lucile darted in for a quick kiss, before I walked us out of the kitchen and into the living room, where I dropped her into the couch, so her head fell over the edge. Stroking her soothingly, and before easing back in, I warned, "Be careful little one. I'm on edge here, and I'll probably pop pretty fast."

Celia's brows shot up comically from her upside-down position arched backward over the couch arm as she purred, 'Humm!'

My dick was teasing inches from her mouth. Close enough to smell and crave but just out of reach of her mouth kissing and her licking tongue.

Frustrated at losing the view of Celia I finally ripped my shirt off and tossed it behind, somewhere. That allowed me to lean forward slightly, admiring her pristine young body. My hand was around her throat, in a choking position, but loose and gentle as more of a soothing stroking motion. My left hand roamed happily along the peaks and valleys of her chest, feeling her firm smooth tits and nipples and then falling away to gently stroke her tender, ticklish flanks.

Celia squirmed deliciously!

I stepped slightly forward, and again gently fed my rampant dick into Celia's waiting mouth.

She managed me with effort. At first, Celia had that panicked look of someone suddenly choking and unable to breathe in a restaurant. Then she calmed and managed through her nose. Her trusting doe-eyes back as she surrendered and accepted me past her teeth, under her tongue, and down her throat.

I pressed every so slowly forward, hitting pressure with the crown of my dick and suddenly it was gone into firm pressure around my shaft, as my balls rested warmly on Celia's nose!

Her eyes were rolled back, lids fluttering at the floor, as she writhed in the most beautiful willing surrender!

Fuck me if I was not already set to shoot my load down this girl's throat!

I pulled back, gently extracting my cock from Celia's throat.

My step-daughter's hot little friend ravenously pulled in air through her nose, tickling my balls with her inhale.

I warned Celia, knowing she was unable to respond, "Little girl, I'm going to shoot my cum into your mouth, now."

She nodded along happily with my threat, welcoming her fate.

I leaned forward again into my little lover's mouth, and her throat and chest convulsed rapidly. It took a moment of sliding down into her face to realize that she was trying to giggle!

But, fuck! Did that feel good?!

Celia's spasming throat was like a violently orgasming pussy!

Like I had not done since I was a teenager myself, twenty-five or more years ago, I prematurely launched my load down Celia's throat!

Seizing her tit and throat with my hands, I shoved down as hard as I could, convulsing myself. I shot rope after rope of pent-up cum down into Celia's throat.

Her frantic little squeak snapped me back to reality, after the fifth or sixth thick surge of cum shot from my dick into the girl's throat. Her face was red and her eyes all the way back, on the verge of passing out!

I pulled back and Celia gasped through her nose, as she whimpered weakly, and kept swallowing and sucking in air as fast as possible.

Pulling back until just the head of my dick remained past Celia's teeth, she switched to gently nursing and cooing on my sperm-leaking cock.

Her subtle quakes and trembles were so alluring!

Stroking the whipped-out beauty's cheek, I gently swooped around and lifted her head, seating her naked bottom on the couch once again and I slipped in behind her.

My little kitten immediately crawled back, up, onto my lap as, I laid back on our comfortable couch. She pulled her legs up and nuzzled her eyes into my neck. Then as my fingers roamed her exposed back, down to her ass, she sighed contentedly.

I drifted into a warm, post-nut, relaxed darkness for a time.

She finally broke our couch nap, by looking up and gently, kissing my cheek. Her lips lingered and Celia promised, in a confidential whisper, "That was really fun. But I don't think I want to do it again."

Her words shocked and shook me instantly awake!

Alarmed and curious, and equally quietly I asked, "Why not, beautiful?"

She bit her lower lip and her frisky little smile came back, as she snuggled closer, trying to climb into my skin with me. Celia murmured, "Because I want to taste your sperm on my tongue next time."

I wondered, "Planning ahead, are we?"

That made her giggle like we were watching a funny movie!

Nodding her head vigorously 'yes' she promised, "Next time I suck your big dick, I want to taste you like you got to taste me!"

Stroking her back and arms, Celia made happy cooing girl sounds. I asked, "Was that the first time you have ever deep-throated a cock like that?"

She nodded yes that it was, and dropped her cheek comfortably back to my chest.

Whispering straight into her ear, I reminded her, "Celia, I own you now." She 'umm'ed and wiggled closer, as I continued, "No one else but me will ever be able to share that first with you."

She broke contact, pulling away, and turning slightly to face me. Celia asked directly, a firm female-rival challenge in her voice, as she demanded, "Has Ramona ever been able to do that for you?"

I cupped Celia's cheek, and told her gently, "No, she hasn't. We've tried a few times but she's not too adventurous anymore." I leaned in to gently kiss Celia's mouth.

Celia playfully teased, "So, I'm better than Ramona, for you?" Her delicate little fingers flickered eagerly across the expanse of my chest, while her eyes alight, anticipated my answer.

Every instinct in me screamed, 'Woman-TRAP'!

I immediately exhaled and gently stroked Celia's naked back, covering my tension.

Never talk bad about another woman, when you're with a woman. Nobody wins, especially not me, as the guy!

As gently as I could, I shared part of the truth without rancor or any frustration in my voice, deliberately keeping the comment as positive as possible, and not offending or denigrating either Ramona or Celia. I offered diplomatically, "Ramona is a little older than you Celia. She has had a few unpleasant experiences before. So now she's just not as adventurous."

After that expert contortionist-level evasive bullshit, I covered by gently stroking Celia's back, so she purred. Her eyes drifted closed as she dozed naked in my arms.

I must have fallen asleep.

Because the next thing I knew my bloody alarm was chirping at me about practice!

Celia convulsed in my arms too, jerking awake herself.

I exclaimed, "Time for practice. We need to get clothes on quickly. Your buddy Luna will be home from her day shift soon too."

Lucile snapped, "Oh shit! So will Mama!"

Frantic scrambling for clothing ensued, followed by a twisting tongue kiss.

Something funny popped into my evil little mind and I just needed to know. I asked, curious, "You didn't need sugar, did you?"

Celia bit her lip, shaking her head 'No'.

Shaking my head, we wandered to the door, and I let her out.

Retreating to my office, I enjoyed watching her cute little ass, until she was out of view from my window. Even if she was wearing frumpy shorts over her magnificent rump, I knew what Celia's cute little ass looked like without covering now!

12