Chapter 02.2 - Stone's Patrol Car 2

Story Info
Max's has a taste of body horror before going on a patrol.
1k words
4.25
1.1k
0

Part 5 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In his garage, Max immediately noticed someone had opened the trunk of his car, and an inspection revealed a secondary outfit and additional supplies. M.H.P.D had a magical support team, but this was uncanny. Max shook away the grogginess and prior events like a bad dream. He pressed the talk button on his patrol car radio, "Car G25 reporting in, Calling in for support and check-in. Over."

"Cornwell to G25, check-in is affirmative. Run your patrol when you hear back from support. Over and out." Chief responded as Max could hear the shark-like smile in his tone through the poor-quality speakers. The next voice came in crystal clear, "M-Dog from support, calling in G-Money. Maxie, are you there?"

"Mariyah? Is that you? You are on the support team?"

"Yup! I am a certified '+' Officer, too! Since this is your first day, I will be your eyes and ears on the road. I'll let you know if any crime is being reported in the area and help you avoid traffic on your patrol!" Maybe it was because he had his balls drained, but Mariyah's tone was genuinely pleasant and engaged about the job. He knew this line wasn't for personal communication, but he was light on fucks today, "Wait, I didn't know you were an Officer too. Why are you staying inside instead of working in the field?"

"Duh? You get paid more for less work. You can make more with enough arrests and overtime bonuses, though."

"Awesome, I need to make four arrests, so I'll rely on you today to secure this promotion. Hey, quick question, how did you guys know I needed new clothes?" There was a long enough pause in the conversation for him to start drifting off. What was said made him alert again, "You left your radio on; the whole support team here heard everything. Is Samatha okay?"

"Yes, wait, how much did you guys hear?! How many people heard what, Dear?" There was an awkwardness in the air long enough for the constant crackle to make his skin crawl. Mariyah did a slight cough before sounding professional, like she was reading something as she spoke, "There is a domestic violence call on 520 Stine Drive. Reports claim that there has been screaming and sounds of gunfire. There are three people involved in the incident. Logan is a Native, and the dispute is with his two wives, one being a Pest called Susa and a Demonkin named Leanne. The first call by Leanne was interrupted by gunfire. Logan is suspected to be armed and dangerous." Max attention was on the road as he put in the address. He was preparing to put the pedal to the metal at the excitement of his first arrest and possibly saving someone.

"I'll have the first contact; send backup. G-25 out." Max was the nearest cop for 15 miles and was two blocks away. Before he could pull out, he found a surprise in his pants pocket—two glass vials in the shape of an elongated shot glass. The cork was oddly decorative but functional in keeping in the strange heat that came from it. Maxwell instantly recognized it, "Tainted Chocolate... I'll make sure to thank her later."

He noticed one vial was lewdly thick with flecks of chocolate ever swirling across its oily surface. Whatever it was, it wasn't Mari's drool. Still, after popping it open, he instantly recognized the smell as belonging to her somehow. There was something indescribably familiar about the scent and texture that he immediately dismissed. Maxwell downed it without a second thought; the taste and what followed forced him back in his seat. Euphoric dizziness made his world sway as he stared into the middle distance and drooled.

A pang in his heart and middle was painful enough to bring him back to reality. It was an odd sensation as it kept travelling downward until it reached below his belt, where it reached the apex of the pain. Something between the feeling of angry fire ants and barbed wire on his cock was enough to postpone the urgency of his following arrest. Unzipping his pants as he lived through every man's worse fear hoping that there wasn't something horribly wrong with his cock. Sighing a breath of relief as all the pain evaporated, his now painfully erect cock tasted the air and looked like he didn't dump several balls worth of cum in his wife less than an hour ago.

'Shit, I don't have the time for this right--'

This thought was interrupted by another painful throb as a fat glob of precum leaked its way out of him. Ignoring this was right off the table as Maxwell shakily gripped his erection as if to find the source of whatever was harming him. Flinching at his touch but not in pain, Stone's cock felt more sensitive than back during his virginal years, causing a shaky moan to escape past his lips. A surge of electricity met with every stroke that caused spurt after squirt of pre to begin to coat his hand messily. Something was dangerously wrong, yet instead of giving it a second thought, Maxwell indulged manically in it despite worrying changes.

Hot essence coated him with abnormal heat and alien slickness. At the same time, his uncontrollable fist met the swelling softness of his taint. Gritting his teeth hard enough to nearly crack the bone, the thought that finished the deed was that of Mariyah and getting another taste of her chocolate from her lips. A flash of blinding white dashed that image as the orgasm hit him like a hammer to the temple. Only barely had enough control to make sure not to leave a mess on his dash and clothes than he already did. Catching his breath, waves of steamy spooge hit the driver's side floor as it did nothing to relieve his prolonged erection. Saving the problem of his deforming genitals for never, Maxwell fixed himself up as the pain seemed to have subsided.

He felt more alert for the task ahead, even if a bit antsy and heavier.