Viola Gets Busted Pt. 01

Story Info
Viola gets busted by her boss at work.
2.7k words
4.38
46.5k
25

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The phone rang and Viola could see it was her boss on the extension. She picked it up and said,

"Hello, hey Derek, he insisted everyone call him by his first name, what's up?"

"I was wondering if you could stay a little late this evening, something has come up and we need to deal with it tonight before you go home."

"Well, sure. I mean how late are we talking?"

"Just about an hour or so, no longer than two."

"Okay, if you need me. Let me call my husband and let him know that I have to stay a little late tonight, so he won't be worried."

"Good, report to the conference room at 4:30 pm." he said, very authoritatively.

He hung up and Viola looked at her receiver, sighed, and said mockingly,

"Okay, Yes Sir".

Her boss, Derek McNeill was at least 20 years her junior, about the same age as her oldest daughter. He was about 6' 1", brown hair, lanky but not bad looking. It seemed funny at first taking orders from someone who she still regarded almost as a child. He always treated her with the utmost respect even though she could tell he found her attractive. It was obvious that he was a "boob" man. She often found him staring at her breasts when he would stop by her office to tell her something.

She wondered what all this was about. She thought it was probably all related to the move. The college had hired some new Dean of "who knows what" and now people were being moved around to give him/her office space.

Viola, having been one of the last to be hired and who was part time, was being asked to move to a smaller office. It was no bigger than a closet, but it was all a part of the new accommodations for this big wig. All of her office furniture was scheduled to be moved tomorrow.

At 4:30 when everyone else was leaving for the night Viola reported to the conference room as she had been requested.

When she got there Derek was already sitting at the head of the big conference room table with a box in front of him. He motioned for her to take the chair next to him. She sat down and then he got up and went to the conference door and locked it.

Viola got a little nervous. She thought to herself, this must be some top secret stuff or some serious gossip the way he was acting.

He came back to the table and picked up the box. As he opened it he had a strange look on his face and began smiling like a Cheshire cat.

Viola's eyes got wide as saucers as she watched him gently lay out on the table all her BDSM toys she had thought were locked in her drawer in her desk. "Oh my goodness,'' she thought. She reached up to the lanyard that hung on her neck with her office keys on it. She had a door key, a flie key and a desk key. She looked and all her keys were still there.

She could feel her face turning red as she looked at her toys. There were her nipple suckers, her nipple clamps, her little red flogger, her vibrator, her Ben Waa balls. Oh my God, he was holding her butt plug and her lubricant in his hand, smiling.

The humiliation was almost too much to take. She felt the tears start falling down her face, she put her head down on the table and wept. How could she explain to him that she had been using these toys with her virtual Dom in her office weekly? How could she explain to anyone? What would happen when this got out? She would lose her husband and the respect of her children and grandchildren.

She had worked hard all her life and had built a name for herself as being a good educator and now she would be the laughing stock of the whole community. She just wanted to die, life as she knew it was over.

Derek watched her sobbing and he thought, "This is going to be easier than I thought."

He had actually found this stuff early last week and was so confused. He just couldn't believe that Mrs. Lawrence, the upstanding retiree that he hired part time a year ago, had these kinds of things locked in her desk drawer.

I mean she had a reputation of being a kind but stern teacher, whose students had loved and respected her because she made them tow the line. She could be a ball buster though when need be, he was told.

Apparently there was a whole other side to the great Mrs. Lawrence and he planned to have a good time exposing it. He especially couldn't wait to expose those big juicy titties.

His dick was starting to get hard and he licked his lips and said sarcastically,

"Vi, my pet, dry those tears, your secret is safe with me."

Viola raised her head slowly and started wiping her face with her hands. She was a little taken aback by him calling her by her first name and "pet" at that. Also the way he had shortened her first name made it so familiar and intimate. She still couldn't make herself look at him or even in his direction, with her head down and her eyes focused on her lap, she said,

"Thank you. I don't know what to say. I will have my resignation on your desk in the morning."

Derek started chuckling, "Oh my sweet Vi, I have no intention of accepting your resignation, that is not what I had in mind at all. Let me show you something."

He motioned toward the large video screen on the wall behind him. He clicked a switch and to Viola horror and shock there she was on the screen.

Her blouse was open and her breasts were exposed and on her nipples were her nipple clamps. She was slouched in her chair with legs spread wide open and her shaved pussy was visibly wet. She was hitting her titties with a plastic ruler while holding a vibrator on her clit.

She was hitting her titties harder and harder and then she yelled in ecstasy as she orgasmed. She then slumped back in the chair with her mouth wide open drooling. She looked like someone in a stupor or coma. Viola was appalled as she looked at herself but she could not deny there was a look of pure bliss on her face.

"Please turn it off. How did you do that, how did you film me without me knowing?" she yelled.

"After I found these sex toys, some of which I had to look up, I wanted to know what was going on so I put a camera on the bookcase over your desk hidden in the big manuals. I used the nanny camera we bought when our son Matty was born."

"I am sure this violates all kinds of work protocols, spying on employees in their office."

"Well, I am sure it does, but do you want to go to HR? Somehow I am betting you don't.

Now let's cut to the chase. My wife will be wondering why I am working so late. I did my homework and my research. These particular toys are used in the BDSM world quite a bit. Further the man on the video telling you what to do would be your dominant and that, sweet Vi, makes you a submissive."

"Why do you keep calling me Vi, my name is Viola, and you have always called me Mrs. Lawrence?"

"From now on your name is whatever I want it to be. Slut, whore, bitch, you know the drill. Calling you Mrs. Lawrence seems ludicrous in light of how intimate we are getting ready to be and Viola makes me think of an old woman, so I have chosen Vi."

Viola now started to understand where Derek was going with this and she started to feel sick to her stomach. This young man was planning to use her on a regular basis.

"Why would you want to...with me. I am old enough to be your mother? As a matter of fact I think I will call your mother and let her know all about this nonsense you are proposing."

"We both know you're bluffing. One, I'm a grown man which I plan to show you before we leave here tonight and my mother would never believe you. Two, you don't want your husband to know about any of this, do you? So don't get all high and mighty because we both know you are really a lying cheating whore."

That was the straw that broke the camel's back, Viola had no more fight left. She lowered her head and whispered,

"What do you want to do Sir?"

Derek was in his glory now. He moved over toward Viola and picked her head up and he kissed her tenderly on the lips. He turned her chair around and lifted her to her feet. He sat back on the edge of the conference table and pulled her between his legs.

He began to undo the buttons on her pale blue silk blouse. He pushed the blouse down over her shoulders and onto the floor. He looked at her voluptuous breasts in her white lace bra and sighed deeply.

"You don't know how many times I have thought about those sweet tatas of yours" he said. "What size are they, Cs or Ds?" he said as he began to fondle her breasts.

"I'm a 40DD"

He sighed and he began kissing her down her neck and on top of her breasts as he reached behind her back and unsnapped her bra. Her swollen titties fell out and he began to squeeze and twist her nipples.

Despite feeling humiliated and violated Viola wanted him to suck her nipples, she moaned and pushed her breasts toward his hungry mouth. He pulled her bra completely off and began to suck and nip at her nipples. He suckled like a new born and reached down and groped her ass.

Her pussy was on fire. Suddenly he stopped and said,

"I am getting ahead of myself. All my research says I need to establish my dominance first or you won't respect me in the morning." He laughed, tickled by his own joke.

Derek ordered her to pull off her skirt and to bend forward and place her hands on the conference table. He spread her legs and began to palm and squeeze her ass.

She could hear him taking off his belt and she began to shake and her eyes began to tear up. "Please" she said, "this isn't necessary I will obey your wishes, Sir."

He said winking and laughing, "Don't worry this is going to hurt me more than it hurts you, isn't that what we always tell our kids or our submissives."

"I am going to give you twenty and count each one and don't forget to thank me."

Say something like "One, thank you Sir for punishing this cheap whore."

He proceeded to spank her with the belt and she thanked him for each one. She cried and begged for mercy but he was relentless. When he finished her mascara was running down her face, her ass was welted and on fire and she felt like the cheap slut she was but her pussy was running like a faucet and all she wanted to do was cum.

He reached down and felt the moisture between her legs. She was so wet that he was amazed. He took her own wetness and began to smear it up and down the crack of her ass and around her tight asshole.

"We won't need this lubricant", he said as he put her butt plug in her pussy and got it nice and wet and then gently inserted it in her ass.

Now I would like you to thank me properly, on your knees. I am sure a kinky gal like you is an excellent cocksucker so please don't hold back. I would hate to have to punish you some more, as it is you are not going to be able to sit down for a few days.

Viola did as instructed and dropped to her knees, she slowly took his cock out of his pants. He was quite well endowed and she looked up into his eyes and he was nodding his head yes. She almost rolled her eyes but did not want to take a chance on making him angry, but thought to herself what a cocky little bastard.

Derek held on to the edges of the conference table with a death grip as she bobbed her head up and down over his penis. It felt so good and it had been such a long time since he had a blow job. Damn she had skills.

It took everything he had not to explode in her mouth but he had planned to try all her holes tonight. So he pulled her by her hair and told her to stop. He made her lean again with her hands on the conference table and then he took her from behind.

First in her vagina and to his delightful surprise she was extremely tight. He held her hips and cupped her soft lovely breasts as he pounded her pussy. He was in heaven and again almost shot his load but he showed remarkable control.

He pulled out of her and then pulled out her butt plug. Viola pleaded with him not to take her back there because she was afraid. She had never had a real man back there before, only the plugs and a dildo.

He promised her he would be gentle at least this first time as he slowly slipped his penis in her ass. He went in like a hand in a glove. It was a tight fit but it was absolutely perfect. Her ass felt like it had been made just for him. After going in slowly in and out, he began fucking her like there was no tomorrow, pounding her over and over, with his balls hitting her nice big ass.

Finally he exploded and gave out falling on top of her, squishing her against the conference table. When he caught his breath he got up and handed her some baby wipes and told her to clean him up and then to clean herself up.

Viola felt used, cheap and humiliated on so many levels but she had also cum more times than she could count. She started redressing and had tears streaming down her face. Derek walked over to her and said,

"Listen, I know that was rough on you, but I want you to know it was without a doubt the best fuck I have ever had. My wife doles out the pussy like it is gold. Before we had the baby she was all over me, like a sex crazed maniac but now it has to be a special occasion or something.

When she does finally "grace me", it is like she has me on a timer. She is always too tired, she has a headache, my son wore her out, the list goes on and on. I am at the point where I'm tired of begging and jacking off.

You are a dream come true and the answer to my prayers, so I hope we have come to an understanding tonight. From now on you are my bitch, my nice obedient slut and I am your Master. Any questions?"

Viola just put her head down and whispered "No Sir, I understand. From now on I am your bitch and your obedient slut."

Derek bent down and kissed her hard on the mouth and gently rubbed her ass. He watched as Viola walked out of the conference room. He felt ten feet high. It was like he had won the lottery. In order for this to work he had to make some changes.

The first change he was going to make was to change her work schedule. Her new hours would put her here at least two nights a week with him after everyone went home.

Second he wanted to make sure she became dependent only on him for her orgasms. He needed to confiscate any toys she had at home and forbid her to have sex with her husband.

Lastly he needed to get rid of her Dom. That might be more of a challenge but he had a plan.