Chapter 02: Not in Kansas...

Story Info
Trying to teleport home from shopping, Carla gets diverted!
1.7k words
4.1
889
00

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/12/2023
Created 10/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stepped through the doorway into a dark, clammy room. She could not quite make out where she was. She squinted into the darkness, then hands grabbed her. Two pairs of strong hands gripped her by the arms, and started dragging her forward. A spotlight came on, highlighting a single post on a small circular stage. Chains dangled from a heavy iron ring at its top.

Carla struggled against her captors, but could not break their grip. She dug her feet into the ground, but only succeeded in breaking one heel, and losing the other shoe in its entirety. Once on the stage, her captors pulled her arms up above her head, locking her wrists to the chains. "What the fuck is going on?" she screamed.

The two figures stepped back, both dressed in long black, hooded gowns, not unlike monks. Carla peered into the darkened room, past the glare of the spotlight. Were there people sitting there? In rows? An audience?

The two robed figures stood silently, then, in unison, stepped forward. One grabbed Carla's blouse, ripping it open in a single movement, exposing the bound woman's firm breasts. There was a rippled murmur from the half-hidden crowd. Carla felt a hand roughly grasp her left breast, squeezing it firmly, then a tongue, more delicate than she would have expected, teasing her large round nipple. Sharp teeth clenched about the enlarged teat, pulling back, stretching both nipple and breast, then let go suddenly, making Carla gasp.

Her skirt was next to go. Ripped off in a single motion, exposing her stocking clad legs, and the bare triangle of her pubic area. She tried to squeeze her thighs together; hide her pussy from the crowd and the robed figures. Sweat beaded her forehead and upper chest, as the robed figures stepped back once more.

A third robed figure, bigger than the others, now stood close by, watching.

Carla, for the first time, became aware of music. A heavy, throbbing beat; Rhythmic. The first two figures turned their backs, facing the crowd, and threw off their robes. Carla gasped in surprise to see two well-muscled women beneath the robes. Their backs glistened with sweat, outlining the lithe muscles on their over-toned bodies. They were naked saving a leather thong, digging deeply between their firm, round buttocks. They turned, and Carla gasped again. The thongs, on their front, held large dildos. At least 8 inches long, and a good 4 or 5 inches around.

The women's breasts were not large, but their nipples poked out hard and far from the small dark oval of their areole. They approached, walking deliberately. In time with the heavy beat of the music. The crowd murmured some more. Was that a ripple of applause?

The women came up, one on either side of Carla, and pressed their sweaty bodies into hers. The cold hard plastic of the dildoes rubbing against Carla's midriff. They began to caress her body with their hands and tongues, moving up and down, as the stage began to slowly revolve. They squeezed Carla's breasts, pulling them to each side, taking the erect nipples into their hot mouths. Carla's head flopped back, as her eyes closed briefly, and she sighed.

She could feel her pussy juices start to flow involuntarily. She gasped as one of the women bit into her engorged nipple. Was she enjoying this? Why? She looked into the eyes of the woman to her left. They were vacant, drugged almost.

Hands grasped her thighs, pulling them apart, and the crowd applauded the sight of Carla's loose labia and glistening inner lips. The women crouched, leaned in, taking a flap each in their mouths and pulled in opposite directions, spreading Carla's pussy wide open for all to see. A hand reached between her spread thighs, running over the exposed cunt, before diving three fingers into the milky hole.

Carla gasped again. Her eyes wide open now, she could start to see beyond the stage lights. Several rows of seating surrounded the round stage, filled with men and women in evening dress. Some wore masks, others did not. Many of the men had their trousers pulled around their thighs, stroking their hard cocks as they watched Carla and her captors on the stage.

The women too were enjoying the show. Carl could make out many with their skirts pulled up, panties around their ankles, wanking their wet pussies slowly. A wide range of people, too; old and young, shaved and fuzzy; all wanking whilst looking at Carla's near naked body, and the acts that the women on stage were performing.

The pole to which Carla was chained started to tilt backwards, pulling her feet from the floor as it stretched out her glistening body. One of the women moved forward, between her thighs, rubbing that giant dildo against her legs, moving it closer to her soaking cunt. Carla felt the cold, hard head against her pussy lips, then, with a shove, it was inside her. Just the head at first, then another inch, then another.

In and out drove the dildo, as the woman wearing it gripped Carla's waist. Carla could feel her body reacting, almost against her will. She gasped as the dildo thrust in an out. She was almost horizontal now, and realised that the third robed figure had moved close to her head. The robe was thrown back and the crowd gasped to see the muscular man, his penis erect and at least 10 inches long. He brought the throbbing, massive head to Carla's face, rubbing it over her sweaty brow, down her cheek and forcing the engorged head between her pouting, ruby lips.

Carla gagged a little, but started to suck on that huge dome. It filled her mouth, making slurping sounds as the man drew it back and forth, trying to get more and more into Carla's mouth until she was gagging again. Then he took it out and lay the shaft across her open, panting lips, sliding it along her hot wet mouth, her tongue darting out to lick the rigid shaft.

All the time, the woman between Carla's thighs was ramming home that enormous dildo. As deep as it would go. Carla could feel the orgasm starting in her belly, her breathing coming more rapidly, her neck and upper chest blushed red. The man must have sensed it too for he speeded up his motion, and slid the giant head of his cock back into the chained woman's mouth. She sucked hard, and was rewarded with a big jet of hot cum. The man pulled out, spurting another large shot over Carla's face, then another. With a buck of his hips, he jetted a third, smaller shot, the white pungent cum landing on Carla's tits this time.

A wave of pleasure came over Carla, as her vaginal muscles contracted. The woman pulled the dildo out, and with it came a great gush of clear fluid. Spurt after spurt, making Carla's stomach muscles ache.

Carla's breathing came deep and fast, and she looked about the room beyond the stage. Many of the men had already cum, the white semen oozing down their wilting shafts, or laying on their black trousers. Some were jerking their hips, cum spurting in the air and dribbling over their engorged cocks. A few had their cocks buried deep into a woman's mouth or cunt. One, in the front row, pulled his cock from a gaping hairy gash just in time to splash his semen all over the curls of auburn hair.

A group of men were now lining up near the stage, its revolutions stopped. They started to come forward, hard cocks in hand, Carla's aching pussy their target. The first, a fat old man in a golden full-face mask came close. He pushed his short, chubby cock into Carla's pussy and started moving rapidly. After only a few thrusts he started to gasp, and rammed his cock in all the way. Carla almost thought she could feel the cum spurting out inside her.

She looked at the queue. Over fifty men. That was too much. She would not be able to take all of that. She twisted, trying to get free of her chains. The old man pulled his now flaccid cock out of Carla's steaming hole and moved aside. A younger man took his place, his long thin cock barely noticeable after the stretching that Carla had endured.

She pulled hard with one arm, and to her, and the onlookers', surprise, the chain snapped. The free end of the chain snapped forward, cracking the young man on the head. He reeled back in shock, his thin cock popping from Carla's cunt and starting to spurt feeble jets of cum.

Carla stood, a strange calm coming over her. She pulled at the shackle on the other wrist, and it cracked open. The queue of men stood dumbstruck. Someone shouting from the back of the auditorium drew Carla's attention. Armed guards? What was going on here?

Her eyes darted about, looking for an exit. She spotted one, flipped off her broken shoe and headed for it as fast as she could. A hand grabbed her torn blouse, pulling it off completely, but not containing the running woman.

She paused, checking her direction, naked now except for the cum spattered stockings, cum also still dribbling down her face, starting to solidify.

A guard stepped into her path "No you don't!" he barked, hand going for his side arm. Carla, without realising what she was doing, struck out. Her finger nails, seemingly harder than before, ripped a great tear across the guard's jacket. The arc of the hit kept her arm moving, striking his wrist and sending the pistol flying. She kicked out hard, and, to her surprise, the guard flew backward as if hit by a car.

Her way now clear, Carla ran for the exit.

Pushing through she came out into a bright alleyway. Dumpsters crowded the narrow passage, and rubbish floated in the warm breeze. She looked up to see twin suns in the sky. What planet was this? A commotion behind her reminded her that she had little time, and she ran along the alley looking for some escape route or hiding place.

An abandoned looking building to her left had wood and metal fastened over its dead windows, but one, on the ground floor, had been torn loose. She headed for it, and managed to crawl through, catching her stockings as she went, making long tears and ladders.