Chapter 03: A Friend Indeed

Story Info
Carla escapes her captors, but needs a way home.
1.5k words
4.6
597
00

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/12/2023
Created 10/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carla sat behind the window, quieting her breathing. Looking.

A group of armed men came running up the alley. They paused near the building, talking to each other and to their communicators. Had she left some clue? But, no, the men ran on. Carla slumped to the floor, checking out her surroundings.

She was in a small, derelict basement. The pipework was covered in dust and cobwebs, and the room smelled of urine. Something small and fast scuttled across the floor behind her. Across the room was a short stairway and a closed, rusting iron door. She went over to investigate.

The door gave a little resistance, but soon creaked open, and she moved through to a shabby, run-down apartment block. She did not recognise the writing on the posters on the walls. It was not written in the standard language of the main hub worlds. She shrugged, a chill draft making her near naked body shiver. She pushed at door after door; all locked. Then, finally, one opened. She cautiously moved through, closing the door behind her.

It was a small, dirty apartment. The walls still covered in family photographs and certificates. A door to one side creaked gently in a soft, cool breeze, and Carla went to see. It was the bedroom. A cupboard to one side still contained clothes, albeit dirtied with age and neglect. She searched through, finding a tee shirt and jeans that fit her, she stripped off the wrecked stockings and clothed herself once more.

She shook out the bed, wrapped herself in the decaying duvet, and fell into a deep sleep.

Carla awoke to scraping noises in the room outside. Through the slats across the windows she could see that night had fallen, and all was very dark outside; no moons. The noise came again, closer this time, to the bedroom door. The frightened woman slid from the bed, quietly pushing herself into the corner of the room. The door opened, and a hunched figure walked slowly in, a small headlight on a band around its head lighting the way. The figure slowly lowered itself to the bed, sighing, pushing a hand onto the mattress. The figure stopped. The head darted from side to side, lighting up different parts of the room as it went. "Who's there?" croaked an ancient voice, "The bed is still warm, I know someone's here!" the voice snapped.

Whirling around, shining the light first here then there, the figure eventually stopped on Carla. She raised her hand to block the glare of the light. "I'm sorry." She said, "They were chasing me, I needed a place to hide." She tried to push herself even further into the wall. "I thought this place was abandoned."

The figure straightened a little, and made a huffing noise. "I suppose it does look a little run down." The speaker took off the headlight and rested it on a cabinet next to the bed. In the dim light Carla could see that it was a very old man. His face grey and wrinkled, his hair white and thin.

"I just need to get home." Carla said, sobbing. "Point me to the nearest tele-tube and I'll be off."

The old man snorted, "Tele-tube?" he took off his heavy coat and laid it on a chair in one corner. "They haven't worked in years. Big scandal. They shut 'em all down."

Carla's brow creased in puzzlement. "So how do I get home?" she asked.

"Well now," said the man, "that depends on where home is, now doesn't it?"

Carla nodded, pushing herself against the wall to rise to her feet. She felt tired, and sick. "I live on Belvere six." She said.

"Oh." Said the old man. "That's light years away! You'll need a star ship for that one." He looked her up and down. The cold air made Carla's nipples stand out through the thin fabric of the tee shirt. The old man licked his lips. "I could take you to a place you could get passage, no questions asked."

Carla's eyes lighted up a little, "That would be great." She said.

"Course, I'd need some kind of payment." Leered the old man, unbuttoning his shirt.

"Payment?" Carla's brow furrowed.

The old man placed his shirt on the chair with his coat, and started to unfasten his trousers. "Well," he said, "I haven't even SEEN a woman in years."

"Oh." Smiled Carla, as the man lowered his trouser to reveal a wrinkled, yet clearly interested penis nestling in the curly grey hairs. "I think I know what you're after." Normally Carla would have been offended, but today, the idea seemed strangely appealing. She pulled the tee-shirt off over her head. She thought she saw his cock twitch as her tits bobbed into view, and she smiled again as she unfastened her own trousers. "Lay down." She ordered and he obediently lay on his back on the decrepit bed.

Carla walked slowly to the bedside, and leaned over. Her heavy breasts swung just above the old man's podgy belly, the hard nipples lightly scraping his aged skin. She lowered her head to his half erect penis, poking out her tongue to lick along its length before sucking the shrivelled head into her mouth. She brought her knees onto the bed, and with one hand started to wank the shaft of his cock as her mouth worked up and down on the head. The old cock came to life, stretching another three, no four inches in length. Surprised by the hardness, Carla swung her legs over the old man, holding herself above him for a second as she guided his penis to her already dripping cunt.

She sat down onto it, the feeling rather nice after the huge hard dildo she had had up her so recently. She began to move her hips, not up and down, but back and forth; like riding a horse. The old man groaned under her, and she smiled again. She leaned forward, brushing her large tits against his eager face. His tongue popped out, all pink and wet, then he sucked a huge nipple into his mouth.

Carla's clit was rubbing against the old man's body as she rocked her hips back and forth. She was nearing a climax, but the old man stopped sucking. "I can't cum like this." He said, pushing Carla back. She was not sure what he meant at first, but it was clear he wanted her to turn around. She shrugged, and turned, still on her knees, to present her fine bottom to the old man.

He came in close behind Carla. He ran one hand across her juice-filled slit, smearing the lubricants on his small, but hard cock. Then he pushed the head against Carla's arse hole. She was about to protest, but gasped in a mixture of pain and pleasure as the old cock was thrust balls deep into her bottom. Carla had not really been able to feel the shaft when it was in her vagina, but now, in her tight rectum, she could feel is veiny length thrusting back and forth.

The initial resistance began to ease as the old man thrust back and forth into Carla's arse. He got faster and faster, making Carla gasp and sigh. Then he stopped, rigid as though tasered, his eyes screwed tight shut, and strange squealing squeak coming from his mouth. He pulled back, pulling out his wrinkled cock, and a few big gobs of cum along with it. There was a lot of cum.

Carla turned to face him, sitting slightly sideways on the bed. "Now," said Carla, "The flight out of here?"

"Yes, yes." Smiled the old man. "He'll not be there till morning, and I want to cum in your mouth next."

Carla rolled her eyes, but went down on the old penis once again. It sprang eagerly to life in her warm, wet mouth, as she pushed her lips up and down the full length of the shaft. She cupped the ancient balls in her hand, squeezing gently as she sucked and licked the shaft. At one point, she ran her tongue down the underside of his erection, licking his balls, taking one gently into her mouth. She teased his arsehole with her fingers, as she let his ball drop, and licked her way back to the top to take the swollen head back in her mouth. It was too much for the old man, and his cum spurted into Carla's mouth, spilling back down the length of his erect cock. She pulled her head back and looked the old man in the eye, letting the last drops of his cum ooze over her lower lip and drip to the bed below.

The old man sighed, his breathing deep and fast.

Carla rolled to her back, looking at the cracked ceiling and wondering what exactly had happened to her today. She had heard of people ending up at the wrong teleporter stations before, but never of someone being deliberately kidnapped. And the teleporters here were all closed; had been for years. Curiouser and curiouser. And her desires! She had fucked this old man willingly. Eagerly. She had always had a high sex drive, but this was different.

She drifted off into a deep, dreamless sleep.