Chapter 02: Sneaking

Story Info
She's had her eyes on him. It's time he found that out.
5.4k words
3.76
8.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ThisFNG
ThisFNG
16 Followers

"You're so fucking stupid and selfish! Seriously, Lucile Ann! What the hell is your problem girl? Don't you think about anything before you do it?"

Mama was on one of her tirades again!

Raul was just passing through, on the way back out to his office, converted from a space in the garage, and offered quietly, "Give the girl a break, Velma. You've been telling her to get a job for weeks now. Schools out. We can work out somehow to drop her off for shifts."

Velma snapped, "That's not the point! She just decided and now we need to figure it out and make our lives work around hers!"

He put up an effort.

Mama did not deserve Raul!

On his way out of the room, Raul shrugged telling me, 'I tried', and then undercutting Mama, Raul commented, "Congratulations on your first job, Kiddo." Then he added the excuse to be left out of Mama's shit, "I have to do the billing stuff for today's job. I'll be in the office."

Mama went back into it.

Unbidden the thought, 'Ramona doesn't deserve Alex either,' popped into my head.

That sent a little pussy trembling quake through my core!

Keeping Mama tuned out, I occupied time and poured myself some milk, as I scolded myself, 'Keep your cool! Let Mama wear herself out. She'll get tired and sleep soon. Then Raul will wander in when he's sure she's asleep so he doesn't need to deal with her bullshit in his own house.'

Mama went on and on, attached to my ear as I moved around the kitchen, following my evening routine. Just like a normal night: a glass of milk, wander around, tune out Mama's bitching. Remind Mama of bedtime. Let Raul know Mama left for bed, so he could time his own sneaking into bed to avoid Mama.

It was so debasing!

It was like we were just squatting in poor Raul's house!

Mama was not even nice to him!

He worked way too hard to put up with our shit, suffer Mama's mouth, and still pay to feed us all!

Moving on autopilot, I realized I had grapes in my hand and chomped on a few, before sipping my milk. Still tuning out Mama and waiting for something that sounded like an actual question, and not a rhetorical 'What were you thinking?' and 'Why are you so selfish?'.

God knew if I answered one of those, the trade would just continue longer and it would be all my fault!

Exhaling a little of the frustration, I glanced up at the clock and relieved at seeing the time, I announced, "Mama, it's nine-forty-seven." To frost her, I needled her, "Don't ya wanna be in bed by nine-thirty?" I reminded, "Y'all are sayin' work comes early an' then ya got night classes."

Growling, Mama plunged into her normal chain of expletives. The ones she reserved for realizing she was babbling past her self-proclaimed bedtime.

I pulled three more grapes from the vine, chewing slowly, relaxed as she wound down.

Finally, the woman declared, "You're useless! I can't believe you're so inconsiderate!"

Just exhaling slowly to keep my calm, I filled my mouth with milk so I did not make the mistake of speaking. The last thing I wanted to do was to draw more attention when she was winding herself down for the night!

With my full mouth, I sighed thinking to myself, 'Yeah. Charming. Love ya too, Mama.'

Mama stormed out, mumbling to herself.

Now that her evening routine with me was wrapped up, I wandered over to the weather-stripped door sealing Raul's office off from the kitchen.

I had to shoulder into it to break the seal, and his awesomely powerful mini airconditioner's cold air slapped me in my face, from his converted garage space.

Using my butt to push the door closed behind me, sealing out the noises of the house from the garage office, I sighed.

Raul laughed, and asked, "She's getting to you tonight?"

Remembering to smile at my good news, I scoffed, "No! She can't get me down! I got a job!"

Of course, there was no way I was going to let him know that I went over to Alex's house to tease him. Got my pussy kissed on Ramona's kitchen counter until I saw stars. That I sucked Alex's dick until he came down my throat. And I let him know about my job too.

No, that was wrong!

We just napped in each other's arms. I forgot to tell Alex I got a job across from his wrestling classes!

I exclaimed, "Shit!"

He asked, "What?"

Shaking my head, I lamely offered, "Nothing. I just forgot to do something this afternoon."

Raul asked, "Job stuff?"

I shrugged and informed him, "Sort of." A devilish little plan popped into my head, and I promised, "I'll get it taken care of before I go to sleep."

Raul grunted in the affirmative.

I handed him the rest of the grapes, and told him, "My hostess job is just across the street from where your friend Mister Alex trains his wrestling stuff."

That turned his head. Raul asked, "Really? Which one?"

Thinking back, I remembered, "I think you've been there a few times." Naming the place, I reminded Raul, "You remember the one? The one that has all the beers and food."

Scolding, Raul told me, "Celia! You can't work at a beer place. You're not old enough to handle alcohol."

I sighed, and reminded him, "I'm a hostess! The hostess job just seats people. Then I can promote to the person who carries food, and eventually the waitress spot. Then maybe a bartender after that."

The dick teased, "Wow! Maybe you grew up this afternoon! You really are planning ahead more than three hours! That's like two and a half years away before you're eligible by age."

I fought my rising blush, as the girl's joke about 'becoming whatever-boy-trait by sperm injection' ricocheted around inside my thoughts. Thinking about Alex giving me his delicious injection down my throat, made me wonder if I should now be, like, twenty-five or something like that if we averaged our ages.

My phone chirped Luna's happy custom chirp. As I smiled, I snapped at Raul, "Oh, shut up!"

That made him laugh as I pulled out Luna's text.

I waved and told him, "Night, Raul. Give her another fifteen to twenty minutes and she should be asleep, and you can sneak back in without waking the beast." I added, almost forgetting tonight's part of my plan, "I'm also going to try to start going for morning runs. I want to stay in shape, instead of getting all frumpy like my classmates have over this summer."

He shook his head smiling and agreeing with me, as I read Luna's text, 'Congratz gurl! Wuz out with Juan 4 dinner after work. Just saw ur msg.'

I thought to myself, checking around to make sure no one was around in the kitchen. Mama was asleep and Raul was still behind his soundproof door, I coyly mumbled, "I know you weren't at home, Luna. I was busy suckin' your sexy daddy's dick!"

Another little purring voice came to me then, one that stayed silent but narrated as I slunk down the dark hallway to my room, 'And his tongue made you scream his name three times on Ramona's kitchen counter.'

I smiled to myself in the dark, trailing a finger down the wall as I ambled dreamily toward my room.

Luna's next message popped into my phone, more or less as an invitation, stating, 'I'm bored, work's early. Mama's showering. Goin' to sleep.'

My pussy trembled deliciously as naughty thoughts rippled from soft places all the way up!

Without even turning the light on, I dumped my ratty clothes, and rummaged through my dresser for the smallest lacy thing I had! Those little black curls of black embroidered flowers on a mesh that no one in the house had ever even seen!

Naked in the dark I yanked those on.

Committing with an exhale and running fingers down the straps, everything was flat and smooth.

I had no overcoat.

Nobody in the house had a real overcoat!

Shit!

I did have the black, fuzzy blanket material bathrobe. That would have to do.

High heels would make way too much noise. And I needed to cross the grass, so that was no good.

If I was going to pretend to be there to visit Luna, if I got caught by Ramona or Luna, I could never get away with heels!

Fuzzy pink slippers it is!

Too nervous to turn on the light to check appearances, I just rammed my hands back into my long loose black hair and shoved it far back to fall behind and down my back freely.

In a daze I snuck out of my bedroom, closing the door behind me like I was asleep. I skulked silently down the tiled floors in my soft slippers. I watched Raul step into their bedroom and equally silently snap shut that door.

I bolted for the front door!

Leaving it unlocked I slipped out the door, ducking immediately to avoid the stupid 'Hi, you're on video' camera installed facing the walk up to the front door. Running low and hard right along the bushes, my hems clutched in my hands as I stepped silently under my parent's window for Luna's, I mean Alex's house!

I bolted for the sidewalk well clear of where the camera could see and ghosted down the concrete, past the neighbor's, and up Alex's driveway to his side gate. He did not have the annoying cameras so that part was easy!

The gate stuck, and took so much fiddling that I almost gave up the nerve!

Finally, it gave way and I slipped in without too much noise. I pulled it closed so it stuck back where it was instead of latching fully.

Home free I skipped through the back yard, and snatched the forgotten key off the back table. Alex mentioned it and must have forgotten to move it in our rush out before people came back and to his practice.

I never realized how hard it was to put an unfamiliar key into a strange lock in the pitch-black of an unlit backyard!

I finally got it and still saw no one moving around inside. There was just the light from Alex's office at the front of the house.

Quietly closing the back door, I could hear the bathroom shower going with music playing and the shower that Ramona and Luna shared with all the girly supplies on that bigger sink and shower-tub enclosure bathroom next to Luna's room.

Sneaking around the couch and trailing my finger past the closed bathroom door, I retraced the steps with Alex from earlier that afternoon.

A shadow to my front moved.

I was startled.

Gasping! Strong hands seized me.

He exclaimed in a harsh whisper, "Celia! What the fuck are you doing sneaking into the house? And how in the fuck did you get into here?" Looking at the bathroom door and Luna's closed bedroom without lights, he demanded, "What are you thinking?"

I was not thinking.

I was on pussy-driven auto-pilot.

I blurted out, "I couldn't stop thinking about you kissing me." Heart pounding in my ears, I demanded, "I want another one!"

Looking suddenly over at the closed bathroom with the shower still running with musical accompaniment, Alex seized and yanked me over to his office.

Ducking into the open room with no real door, dragging me with big strong arms manhandling me along, he exclaimed, "What the fuck, girl!"

He roughly shoved me back against his desk. His chair was knocked aside into the corner. The blue light from the screen spilled past my ass and splayed arms, as his impressive bulk left me shrinking back submissively.

My heart pounded in my chest!

I felt my cheeks flushing!

My hands were lead, and little use!

It was now or never!

Never breaking eye contact with his beautiful blues, I raised my right hand, fingers numb and lost to the excitement. I could only bat at the loose knot holding together my ultra-soft black mink blanket robe.

Gravity did its work and my skin was suddenly exposed to the cool air, and his hot gaze!

My breath caught in my throat!

I had this whole seductive thing I wanted to say, but his hands hit my hips and my brain melted!

He pressed into me and I could not think! My hands just slid up under his shirt along his firm tummy and around to his back.

The shower shut off with a squeak of old fixtures, just like my house.

My brain fritzed, as Alex groaned, "Shit."

His big hand gripped the side of my neck.

Panic and my racing heart seized me instantly!

He shoved down, ordering, "Quiet! On your knees, under the desk, woman."

I suddenly liked this game!

We could hear Ramona singing along in Spanish with a great dancing song.

I hit my knees gently, scooting back into the dark in the desk's chair cavity, on the tile floor. The thrill of submission and the insane risk struck me like a lightning bolt!

Alex yanked his athletic shorts up, and his great big dick dropped out the leg and bobbed in front of me. Until he ordered, "Suck, girl. Put my dick into your mouth and keep quiet around my meat-pacifier." He bopped my nose like he would a cat, and teased, "Keep quiet, do a good job and you'll get a reward."

Frustrated with his tease I licked hard, sending his strongly male-scented meat bouncing against my face. He was not bad, just much more active-smelling than earlier in the day.

I realized it was his pure sweat from practice, without having a shower since.

I was smelling him!

No shampoos or soaps.

I was smelling this man, pure and not clean, but manly, a healthy full manly smell this close to his balls.

It was so alluring!

And it sent my pussy fluttering as I sucked his warm, hard, and oh-so-silky smooth shaft into my mouth.

I heard the harsh slap on the computer keyboard and some boring educational YouTube video on 'marketing and lead flow' resumed.

I fell to my demeaning and thoroughly enjoyable task of gently and silently suckling from this man's big dick under his desk while he ignored me and watched videos past me!

Fuck my pussy was humming hotter with each lick!

His strong fingers lightly stroked my hair soothingly and encouragingly, urging me on.

His happy and appreciative little man sounds were so much more appealing than some little boy grabbing my hair and trying to shove his little boy parts down my gullet!

The soft encouragement did more for my confidence and desire than anything else I could have imagined!

I was on fire!

Then I heard why he shoved me under his desk.

Ramona came right out of the bathroom, declaring in the entryway, "Alright, husband, it's late. I'm going to sleep." She walked right into the office, and her left foot was not an inch from my knee. I had to carefully pull my robe back so Ramona did not step on it! Ramona continued unaware, "Good night husband. Don't stay up too late."

I heard my man kiss Ramona, with a soft smack of lips.

I used my teeth!

Fucking asshole!

Cheating on me!

Kissing another woman while I sucked lovingly on his cock!

I squeaked and scraped a little, shuffling angrily on my knees.

I heard his water scraping and his big mug rattle and shake on the desktop.

His free hand under the desk, which had been stroking my hair so deliciously, but had stopped to rest on his knee when Ramona entered, lifted silently, surged forward under the desk, slapping my face!

The fucker slapped me!

Not hard, but playfully.

He used the fumbling of his water, to cover the sound of slapping me!

He made the excuse, "I'll be in bed as soon as I finish my water. I need to rehydrate after practice."

He connected flush with my face!

I've never been slapped before!

Sure, it was a playful slap, light and slow, not meant to hurt.

But he slapped me!

Right there!

I was so close to laughing that I almost burned us both with my obscene giggles!

In front of Ramona while I sucked his dick hidden under his desk!

The fucker slapped me!

And for the life of me, if my pussy did not gush everywhere when he did! It was like my pussy burst like a water balloon when she slapped me!

It was half a surprise that Ramona could not hear me dripping on the floor from between my legs, or smell me!

His water rattled to the desk again and a big hand gripped my hair. He slowly dragged me first off his dick, then out from under the desk, and then up to my feet.

Fear and arousal warred deliciously inside me, as Alex firmly gripped my hair, yanking me smoothly to my feet against him!

I had not even realized Ramona had walked out during that time!

No one ever grabbed my hair except to pull it meanly in elementary school. Now this grown-ass man was dominating me so deliciously with a simple turn of his firmly entangled wrist!

My pussy was aflame!

Were I not in such shock and stunned still, I would have pressed my oozing pussy's fun button!

It was so hard not to giggle!

His hand slipped under my jaw, lifting and turning me to face him, while doubling me backwards over the edge of the hardwood desk.

He demanded, "Do you know what happens to barely dressed little girls who sneak into grown men's houses at night?"

Playing dumb while the heat and pressure from his dick pressed through the nearly nonexistent barrier of my thin panties, I challenged, "No. Tell me."

His right hand left my hair, but the left choking me, held me firm.

Without a preamble, Alex shoved his hand down the front of my panties and shoved them down. He just balled a fist in the front panel and punched down! They fell breaking their sticky bind on my pussy and popped from around my hips, snapping down to my thighs.

I let them fall, stepping up and over when I felt them hit my feet.

He answered my dare, "They get punished."

My fingers yanked up at his shirt, and I demanded, "How? Punished how?"

Then he spoke and my world exploded! "Little girl, I'm going to use your pussy now." Peeling my head back so my burning breasts pressed to his chest, Alex promised, "I am going to shove my dick into your pussy, and I am going to use you for my pleasure."

I defied him, secretly begging him to ignore my mimed protest, "You wouldn't dare."

There was no way I was keeping the smile off my face, so he knew I was full of shit.

I felt his shorts hit my feet and he shuffled as he stepped out of them.

That same hand gripped my thigh, pulled me towards him, and lifted, parting my pussy lips in an instant!

That hot slab of hard, throbbing meat lunged forward and caught dislodged, but pressing through my lips, grazing my pussy and colliding with my flesh.

I grunted, a little too loud

Alex clamped his hand over my mouth.

His next stab was going into me.

He knew it.

I knew it.

And instead of objecting, I kissed his palm covering my mouth! I gave him a deeply passionate lips and tongue kiss on his hand.

He drew back ever so slightly and pulled my leg to him.

My world exploded in violated pain, shattering into pleasure as I immediately slicked Alex's dick with my waiting pussy juices.

I gasped and clutched him closer!

Some other girl I never met before, breathily demanded, using my mouth, "Fuck me! Please?"

My whole body screamed in soul-completing pleasure, as he shoved again.

More slipped inside of me, and I clung to this big, powerful man's shoulders.

Some strangled little hostage in me whimpered, begging for mercy, "Be careful in me, please?"

He withdrew slowly, depriving me.

Alex rodded back into me, somehow finding more length!

More of his dick suddenly split parts of my pussy that had never been parted before!

A helpless little squeal escaped my throat, as my arms clenched tightly, and my legs locked behind this man taking me!

The first man to ever take me like this before!

I realized he spoke and I missed it.

I questioned, or sort of purred, 'Umm?'

Alex repeated, gripping the back of my head, and turning my ear to his lips. He whispered again, slow and sure, "I said, I promise to shoot my sperm so deep into your pussy that none leaks out. That way I won't make a mess."

Fuck me!

If I didn't have a moaning, trembling, submissive orgasm just hearing that!

The desperately fraying little hostage inside of me, the last vestiges of my self-control, whined, admitting, "Alex! No one's ever shot off inside me before!"

His eyes narrowed as he regarded me, slowly riding his way back in again, shattering my resistance, and breaking my mind.

ThisFNG
ThisFNG
16 Followers
12