Chapter 02: Sneaking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That stupid little part of me whimpered, confessing, "Pill makes me sick. Boys used condoms."

Gripping my hair again, Alex authoritatively cinched me close and tight. Trembling at his words, lost in his eyes while he spoke directly to every part of me, "Lucile Ann, I am a man. I own your little pussy now. I'm going to cum in your little pussy. She belongs to me now. And you are going to not only keep my sperm in your cunt, but you are going to thank me for it. Celia, you are going to thank me each time I cum in your little pussy from now on."

I was trembling in shock, horror, pleasure, and absolute excitement!

Then he demanded softly, intimately, "Do you understand, Lucile?"

I could only nod my head that I did!

Panic seizing my voice, rapture seizing my pussy!

Only a mousey little squeak escaped when he rammed back into me!

I clutched, trembled and my world exploded!

Right there, ass on my neighbor man's desk, I came kissing Alex's neck to keep from crying out!

Three more hard, brain-breaking thrusts slammed into the end of my pussy, dislocating my guts! The man was battering my cervix and it was like nothing I had ever dreamed of feeling before!

Then Alex grunted into my ear, pulling my hair, and chest to his.

Warmth, soothing liquid warmth gushed into my pussy!

Feeling his naked, spitting, jumping cock inside of me, turned out my lights and my world exploded into color and light all at the same time!

Fear and completion stole my breath and voice, as I could only squeak a few times. The rest locked away in my chest, frozen in shattering rapture!

I have no idea how we got there but, the next thing I knew my ass was off the desk, and we were both on his office chair. Both naked and pressed together, me gasping and rubbing my face into his sweaty chest hair, nuzzling.

I was feeling and smelling his warm sweat all over my face!

I was marking myself like some bitch in heat!

What the fuck was I thinking?

Alex gently stroked my back with both hands and arms crossing all the way over my back, holding me soothingly, comfortably, and surely.

I was content in his arms! I wanted to purr and melt into a puddle of happy-girl!

With a start, I gasped and realized not only was this grown-ass man still holding me after our sex but that his still pretty hard dick was all the way up in my pussy where the warm wet fullness of his cum was still trapped in me!

He must have felt me tense because Alex gently asked, "What's wrong, beautiful?"

That made me smile as I looked up!

His big blue eyes, patient and sure, just stared at me, waiting.

I absolutely melted!

I couldn't be in love with my best friend's dad!

Could I?

Not so soon!

Not so fast!

I sighed gently, shelving those thoughts, and my self-conscious nervousness eked out, as my little finger played through his chest hair, nervously. I asked, well, I sort of stated, "I've only done this a few times."

I bit my lip, nervous, fearing the rejection that did not come.

He stared patiently down at me.

I confessed more, "Those boys jumped off and ran to rip off the condom in the bathroom and to shower, after." Chewing my lip, expecting the rejection. I heard myself whimper, desperate for this strong man's approval, "You don't think I'm all gross and slimy on you?"

Alex smiled down at me warmly, and my world exploded into joy as he quietly teased, "Fuck no, Lucile. You're gorgeous. You're a perfect hole for me to hide my sperm in."

The ridiculousness of that statement stunned me!

Just for a moment, I stared, blinking.

The absurdity of it hit me hard!

That made me giggle, way too loud!

We both clamped hands over my mouth, as I felt the surprise widen my eyes.

Leaning forward again, Alex effortlessly stood with me in his arms.

His dick still in me, I re-wrapped my arms and legs around him as he wandered out of the office with me in his arms like I was his tiny child being carried to bed.

It was not a big house, no bigger than mine. But I had never been in the front guest bedrooms for when Alex's own kids rarely came to visit. Something was going on there like his own ex-wife being just like my own asshole of a Mama.

Alex quietly kicked the door closed, so it closed but did not latch.

Wandering around the room, off my feet, in his arms and impaled, in the room I never visited before, I looked at the stuff, stored in the room, books on shelves mostly, and some space for visiting clothing.

Me hanging from him and impaled on his dick, Alex went to the windows and opened the blinds on both. He allowed in the moonlight so we could easily see each other in the sexy silver light.

The next thing I knew we were both under the covers of the small twin bed, nose to nose, and fingers gently exploring each other.

Fully under him, I felt so warm, and comfortable, and safe, and sure, and happy!

I was content and belonged!

And I would not give up that moment for a million dollars!

We played with Alex's hard dick in me until I found myself straddling and leaning back, cowgirl on my Bronco!

I used my man.

I used my man's dick to scratch the fun places on the front wall of my pussy, while my hands gripped his thighs. I threw my pussy at Alex's dick, with all my rekindled lust and desire, watching his face and roaming hands in the moonlight.

His eyes shone in the silver light.

His hands gripped my hips, and my enthusiastic work on his manhood paid off again!

I fell forward, losing control of my own orgasm as Alex joined me consummating our relationship for the second time!

I felt at home clutching my body to Alex's chest as he filled my little pussy with his sperm for the second time that night!

I hated it, but I had to sneak out soon.

We kissed gently, equal lovers.

Dragging ourselves out of that bed, we remade the bed, closed the window blinds, and snuck out. Down the hall, we went naked, and sure, all the way around back to Alex's office.

I recovered my bra, and I helped Alex hide my panties in his desk drawer, secretly claiming and marking my territory with his trophy from my visit!

I slipped back into my fuzzy robe. We took the time and quietly snuck me out the back door.

I made it home past the stupid talking camera and slipped inside, and found my bed, unoccupied and miserably cold.

My only comfort was the warm slippery feeling of Alex's love deep in my pussy.

Then, I slept like a rock!

Until my alarm suddenly went off.

I completely forgot I planned on going running!

What was I thinking?

It was still dark out!

I dressed quickly, hit the door, and instead of going left to the main street, I turned right down the cul de sac seeing Luna's car gone in the morning. That meant that Luna and her Mama were at the gym for their morning routine.

Bold as the sun, I passed Alex's gate and found the key still sitting out where I had left it.

More confident the second time, I slipped inside and stepped out of my shoes, toeing off the heels. I picked them up and wandered to Luna's room, finding the door open and bed empty. Luna's long black curly hair was not on her pillow in the darkened room, and her blanket was folded open to the side.

Reversing my course I snuck through the rest of the dark house and found Alex alone in the bed he should have been sharing with Ramona, if that bitch had been taking care of things like she should have for Alex!

I smiled realizing that Ramona's bad decision was giving me the opportunity of my lifetime!

Slipping around the bed, in my athletic socks, I was completely silent as I placed my shoes by the bed, and shoved my bottoms down. Stepping out of them I ripped my top off and leaned forward to kiss my Alex in the silent house.

Stroking his face, I reminded him, "Alex, it's Celia." I teased, "I have a problem."

Sleepily, he wondered, "Hum? Celia? What are you doing here?" Looking around he realized it was a gym day and asked, "What's your problem, beautiful?"

His eyes caught my naked form as I lifted his sheets and slipped in with him.

That made me gush!

He called me 'beautiful', and I love Alex's eyes on me!

Slipping into a tight embrace I closed my tease, demanding, unable to keep from giggling at how stupid my rehearsed line was, "I'm going for a run. And I need you to shoot me full of cum again to keep my pussy from getting chaffed and uncomfortable while I'm out making myself sexy for you."

He laughed, and when he pulled me into a crushing hug I swooned happily.

I challenged and reminded my new lover, "I can't stop thinking about you! I want you so bad!" I kept babbling in rapid fire, "Alex, shove your dick in me! I'm still wet from last night and thinking about fucking you on the way over! Fuck me! Sperm in me fast before Luna and Ramona come home and catch us! I don't know why I want it so bad! Just fuck me, now, Alex!"

I grunted in surprise when Alex just turned me on my back, pressed on top of me, and shoved his big dick into me!

Apparently, I needed a little to get his big meat wet first, but I got what I asked for!

We even managed to get me out the back door right as the garage door sounded, and Alex sprinted back to the bedroom to pretend to be asleep.

I leaned back against the brick wall at the side of the house, next to the gate. My pussy tingling from abuse from Alex's big dick. But the warm full slick sensation of his hot cum soothed my horny itching, doused those flames like nothing else ever managed in my whole life leading up to this moment!

When I heard the garage door go back down, sealing Luna and Ramona into the garage, I calmly passed the gate, and walked down the driveway to the sidewalk, where I finally began my run.

The whole time I was thinking about one step in front of the other, I daydreamed of more time with Alex!

12