Chapter 02 - The Change

Story Info
Our hero cannot help his need...
1.4k words
4.37
4.7k
1
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/22/2023
Created 08/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I arrived at my apartment in a state of fear and arousal. That strange wobbliness in my limbs was still there making me feel unsteady on my feet. Even on the drive home, I kept feeling dizzy.

As I got out of my car, outside of my apartment block, I attracted the attention of a neighbor's dog, a golden retriever named Sissy. She kept jumping up on me as I unsteadily made my way to the lifts. Licking and barking and sniffing at the strange bulge in my pants. I tried to keep my dignity intact as I ran into the lift, pushing the animal away.

The owner, a young blonde gym girl who was way out of my league, ran to collect it. As she grabbed Sissy by the collar, she looked up at me. Well, she tried to, at least. Her eyes stopped on my bulge.

"I'm sorry I...," she trailed off.

Mercifully, the lift doors closed, and she was gone. My cheeks burned. I hope I never, ever see her again. How would I even explain any of this? I was vaguely aware of the dog hair and saliva on my clothes, but honestly, none of that mattered right now.

I stumbled through the door of my tiny apartment, feeling the growing stiffness in my pants. My mind was flooded with lewd imagery. I was aching with need -- all I needed was a wet pussy to sink my new, big cock into.

I didn't bother closing my door, I just dropped my bag and started undoing my pants. The change was very real: skin from my pubic area to halfway up the shaft was pitch black, from then on it gradually shifted to a bright red. The same red that stone had been. The head of my cock was broad and amber colored -- hard and see-through. It was growing stiffer and stiffer, standing at a proud 18 inches. The bulging veins along the shaft throbbed with my heartbeat.

I threw myself on the couch -- there was no way I would make it to my bedroom -- and started stroking along the shaft. Waves of pleasure flooded my body -- it has never felt this good before. I rubbed the foreskin with both hands -- up and down, up and down. I thought of the young blonde girl with the dog. Her lithe, athletic body, her eyes on mine... What did her pussy look like, and would I even fit all of me in there? As the pleasure intensified, something strange started happening. Little by little, the new amber head of my massive cock started glowing. It brightened with each stroke until it was almost blinding.

I wanted to think "what the fuck", but I wasn't exactly in control of anything at the moment. It felt as if my entire body was convulsing with orgasmic pleasure -- not just my cock. The light of my cockhead blinded me as orgasm flooded my senses. My shaft shuddered as I ejaculated with such force that my cum hit the ceiling. Loads and loads of cum. It was the longest orgasm I had ever experience. So much so, that I started to panic as ropes and ropes of cum kept pumping out of me. On the roof, on the couch, on myself -- everywhere. The cum was thick and...glowing. It had a strange green glow-in-the-dark quality to it.

As the light of my dick faded, I noticed someone peeking around the corner. It was my next-door neighbor, Mrs O'Neil. She was in her mid-forties, brunette, beautiful face, and one of those effortlessly sexy, curvy bodies that only older women could pull off. She was staring at me, the mess, and my softening cock with wide blue eyes.

"I just...I just heard...your door was..." words failed her. Her cheeks reddened and she disappeared, door slamming behind her.

I was panting, trying to regain my senses. I was a soup of strange emotion: shock, panic, embarrassment, and profound regret. Yet, above all of that, I felt a kind of satisfaction I had not experienced in years -- if ever. Be that as it may, Mrs O'Neil's look of horror was weighing on me. Shit. How can I ever talk to her again? What would I even say? Sorry, that you walked in on me while I was jerking off my gigantic monster cock?

I couldn't think about it now. I had to clean up. I rose from the couch, my legs still unstable. Sticky drops of cum dripped from the ceiling. How am I ever going to clean this up? I started pulling up my pants, but then I stepped out of them instead. Cock swinging low and heavy, I hastened to the front door and locked it. I stood with my forehead resting on the cool wood of the door. What the hell was wrong with me? I dripped tiny drops of cum as I stood there.

Better get cleaned up.

I meandered over to the bathroom, knees trembling. I felt numb in places and my heavy cock felt sore and bruised. Some part of me worried that whatever was wrong with me was slowly killing me. Death by massive red cock... Not the way I thought I would go, but I guess it could be worse.

I stripped off my t-shirt and hopped in the shower. The hot water soothed the ache in my bones. The warm and fuzzy feeling of satisfaction overtook me. Yes, crazy things happened. Yes, the neighbor saw me...saw it. But it was all okay. I washed myself, lathering the foam across my body. The thing was quite formidable, even when it was flaccid. While the rest of it softened, the head strangely never did -- it was as hard a rock. It was definitely see-through. No glow at the moment though -- did I imagine that? What was the point of a glowing penis? I supposed that it would be easy to find it in the dark.

This all had to do with that stone -- CO15. A cursed object, indeed. A vagina stone? Fucked if I knew. There must be a file somewhere. There must also be a way to decode the gibberish they make us fill out on those endless forms, shouldn't there? Unless I dreamt it all. I locked down at my alien cock again -- nope, not a dream.

I had to find answers tonight. Before then I had to get some rest -- fuzzy feeling, or no fuzzy feeling.

I wondered if Nina would help me. The thought of showing her my monster cock sent a thrill down my spine. No, no. Focus. I turned down the hot water and winced as cold water dampened my steamy thoughts. I could not let her find out. She'd have me fired or worse...

Shower done, I stepped out and whipped the condensation from the mirror. I am not one to admire my own body -- mean, there was not much to look at -- but now... The cock looked so out of proportion. I frowned and leaned closer. There was something different about me. My hands moved along my moist body. My stomach seemed slightly smaller. My man-boobs too, seemed to have receded slightly. My arms and my shoulders seemed slightly harder, with just a hint of muscle. This is impossible, I thought.

Just then, the doorbell rang. I quickly wrapped myself in a towel. The bulge where my groin is, was still noticeable. I hurried out, seeing the trail of dripping cum -- no crusty white stains -- I had left everywhere. I couldn't leave it like this.

I opened the door a crack and saw Mrs O'Neil standing in the hallway. She was flushed. "Oh hi, um," she said. She wrung her hands. "It's Mike, right? I just wanted to ... well ... about earlier."

"Uh, sorry," I said. My cheeks burned. My name wasn't even Mike, but I did not want to correct her. "I should have locked the door, I..."

She smiled. "Oh, no, it's perfectly ... um, natural ... I shouldn't have ... it is just that I ..." She closed her eyes and took in a deep breath. "I don't know how to say this..."

"Sorry, Mrs O'Neil," I said. "It won't happen again."

She frowned. "Oh, no, not at all... It's just that I..." She bit her lip. "I want you."