Chapter 03 - Mrs O'Neil

Story Info
The neighbor cannot resist our hero's new endowment...
2.3k words
4.4
11.1k
9

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/22/2023
Created 08/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I blinked. Did she say what I think she said?

"I'm sorry, what?"

She put her hand on the door, pushing it open. "You heard me," she whispered. "I want you."

The door creaked open. I was standing there wrapped in a towel, still wet from the shower. The bulge of my mutated cock clearly visible as a lump in the towel. Her words -- God -- the look in her eyes, they sent a thrill through me. I felt heat bloom in my groin.

"I've never done this before," she said, her voice husky and low. Her blue eyes settled on the bulge. "I...I probably never will again." She took a step towards me and placed a hand on my chest. Her nails were long and sharp, painted blood red. Her other hand rested on my bulge and squeezed gently. Both of us took in a sharp breath. "Oh, Mike," she whispered, her breath on my face. "How did you manage to hide this?"

Again, my name isn't Mike, but who was I to kill the mood? I let her walk me back into the apartment. She closed the door behind her. "Let's just...," she trailed off, words failing her again. Her cheeks reddened. "Talk later. Kiss, now."

Before I could say or do anything, her lips were on mine. Her lips were soft and moist. She hungrily sucked my lower lip. She pushed herself against me, her pillowy breasts against my chest. I let the towel drop to the floor and wrapped my arms around her. Before I knew it, her tongue was in my mouth, hungrily darting around. Warm and wet. Her hands travelled across my back. My monster cock sprang to life -- it did so quickly and made her jump back in surprise with a yelp.

"My, my," she said, panting. She gave it a hungry look. "What on Earth is that?" She stepped forward and wrapped her hand around the shaft. She sighed longingly, I moaned softly.

It was so sensitive. Moreover, I had never recovered this quickly. I felt just as aroused as I had been before -- as if I hadn't cum for months.

She moved her hand up and down. The tip started glowing dully. She licked my lips. "I don't understand what you are," she breathed. "All I know is that I want you." Another deep, passionate kiss before we broke apart, panting. "Come on then," she said, giving me sultry look. "Lead on then." She stated unbuttoning her blouse as I led her to my bedroom. The towel was left on the floor, and I was buck naked -- fully aware of the fact that her eyes were on my naked butt as we went. My whole body burned with the head of desire.

Once in the bedroom, she threw her blouse to the floor, revealing her lacy bra. They were holding back a pair of magnificent breasts. Her stomach showed a slight bit of flab, but it was still a gorgeous shape. Her slender arms showed a bit of muscle, perhaps indicating that she worked out. Freckles ran across her chest and breasts.

She pushed me back onto the bed.

"Think you can handle this?" she asked, looking down on herself.

All I could do was to nod stupidly. As I lay on my back looking up at her, my red and black dick stood proudly between us. The head glowed a soft amber light. I sat up slightly. Without asking for an invitation, I placed my hands on her sides, rubbing her smooth skin. My fingers trailed along the top hem of her jeans. One hand travelled to just above her groin. I turned my hand -- fingers down, palm towards her stomach -- and pushed my hand down her pants. She pulled her stomach in slightly to make it easier. My fingers travelled through a soft tuft of curly hair and kept going -- getting warmer the deeper I went. I felt her pubic mound and then the delicious shapes beyond -- first the stiff nub of her clitoris, and then the slick folds of her labia. God, she was hot and wet. She gasped as I plunged a finger in.

She gave a sultry laugh. "I'll take that as a yes." She reached back and undid her bra, making a show of taking it off -- all while grinding her pussy into my hand. Her bra fell away to reveal her massive tits in full. Her nipples were large and thick -- like tiny, protruding thumbs -- and her areola's took up most of the tip of the breast. So gorgeous. My hungry mouth found a nipple and I sucked away. God, she tasted so good.

"Mmm," she moaned. "Fuck, it's been too long."

She gently pulled my hand out of her trousers and brought it up to her mouth. One by one, she sucked her own wetness from my fingers. Pleasure flooded my body with every suck. She smiled down at me once she was finished. Her eyes locked on my throbbing cock.

"It's beautiful," she said. "Sit back."

I did as I was commanded and scootched back up the bed until I was fully on it. I had to tilt my head to one side to see past my proud monster cock. The tip of it shone like a lewd lighthouse.

She undid the button of her jeans. In one fell swoop, she pulled them and her panties down. She straightened up and I finally had a full-frontal view of her stunning body. A small patch of black pubic hair formed a neat arrow to her pussy. Her clit was prominent, and her nether lips glistened with her wetness. She had wide hips and the legs of a fitness model. She brushed her mass of dark brown hair from her face and began crawling up the bed on all fours. Her hands rubbed my legs as she brought her face up to my cock. The amber light reflected in her eyes.

"So strange," she said. She stuck out her tongue and daintily touched it to the underside of the head. Pleasure flooded my body, my penis seemed to vibrate. A low moan escaped my lips. She gave it one more lick before pulling away. "Wow," she said. "It's crazy. It does something to my mouth. Like popping candy." She rested her chin on her one hand while the index finger of her other hand rested on the tip of my cock. Just this light contact was driving me mad with lust. The finger moved my big dick to one side to allow her a clear view of my face. "It's perfect," she whispered. "It's fucking weird."

"I know," I said. I was surprised I knew any English at this point.

She let it spring back to its vertical position. "I hope you don't have anything, kid, coz I'm going in raw."

What could I say? Sorry, Mrs O'Neil, I couldn't help myself. I put my dick in a cursed object and now my dick looks like this. I don't know if the strangeness is catching. Well, I guess I could have said that. But I didn't. All I wanted was to fuck her.

I shook my head.

Her hand wrapped around my cock and squeezed. "Jesus, I don't even know if it will fit."

She crawled up, her massive breasts swinging like pendulums. The sensation of her skin on mine was maddening. Soon she was straddling me, my massive cock pressed flat against my stomach. I could feel her pubic hair tickling my testicles. Her warm, pillowy breasts pressed to my chest -- I could feel the hard nibs of her nipples. We fell into a warm kiss, her hair falling across my face. Her tongue had a deliciously sweet taste to it. Sweet and zingy -- like popping candy.

Her hips ground into me. Her pussy -- hard, soft, and wet at the same time -- ground into the lower shaft of my cock. "I want you," she said breathlessly between kisses. "I am going to take you." I felt her hand travel between our stomachs. She grabbed my throbbing manhood. She broke the kiss and sat up. I cupped her breasts, thumbs playing with her nipples. She raised her hips off me and positioned my cock at her entrance, her juices flowing down my shaft. I jumped as she gave a girly scream that changed into a giggle. "Sorry," she said, moving her hair out of her face again. "It tingles." She slowly lowered herself again. I felt her buck slightly as my shining cock head tickled her. "Fuck, it's better than a vibrator," she said. She gave a long moan as she tried to push the head into her pussy. I felt her heat and her wetness, the moist flesh both yielding and resisting. Either she was really tight, or I was really big. "Oh fuck." She pushed down and suddenly I was in.

She felt so good! Warm flesh enveloped the head of my cock -- gradually the glow disappeared as her vagina swallowed me. Slowly, torturously, she lowered herself onto my length. She shuddered and moaned as she went. "Fuck!" Her eyes were screwed shut. Her body trembled. Her legs clamped around me. Deeper and deeper, feeling her vagina stretch to accommodate me. The pleasure was insane! I could feel her stretching out -- feel how full I was making her. It took every ounce of willpower I had to stop myself from finishing right then and there. Eventually, she could go no lower -- my dickhead reached the end of her vagina.

She looked down at herself. There was a good four inches or so of my dick still to go. She could take a lot of me, but just barely. In fact, I could see a faint lump -- glowing slightly -- just above her pubic mound.

"Fuck," she said, her breath hissing. "I've never been this full, before...I..." She bucked her hips and let out a cry, throwing her head back, eyes unfocused. A convulsion rushed through her body, the muscles in her tight, wet passage squeezed in around my cock. She came -- hard. I swear, I could feel it -- in some vague part of my mind, I could feel her orgasm as if I was in her body, feeling the fullness, feeling the ecstasy. It was almost strong enough to make me cum.

I took hold of her and rolled over on top of her, still connected. She put her hands on my face and kissed me, sighing with the last of her orgasm. With me on top, her legs clamped around me, I drew back slightly and plunged in again. The sound that came out of her was somewhere between a moan and a scream.

"Wait, I..." she began. I stopped. We looked at each other. Her legs pushed me in deeper. "Ah...never mind," she said. "Normally its painful and sensitive after I... Ah, never mind, just fuck me."

Who was I to refuse a lady? I drew back again, feeling the grip of her pussy, and plunged in. Soon, I found a rhythm. She moaned with ever thrust. "Ah...ah...ah...God, yes! Ah...tear me in half..."

My balls slapped against her ass. Her juices were running down them. I increased my pace, thrusting faster and harder. I can explain it, but I was feeling two flavors of pleasure: the immediate pleasure of fucking her and the vague distant sensation of being fucked. I was never going to last long.

"I'm... I think... I'm going to..." I stammered.

"Cum in me," she breathed. "Cum in me you bastard."

There was no holding it back. I felt a deep tug in my swollen balls, a building pressure deep inside of me. Every thrust was pure pleasure. I was a machine -- only the in and out of my cock in her pussy mattered. She clenched again and my world exploded into ecstasy. My penis pulsed and pumped her full of cum -- again the burst of semen was so strong that my shaft seemed to vibrate. This was enough to bring her to orgasm again -- she screamed and held onto me with her arms and legs, her nails digging into my back. Eyes rolling back in her head. Her mouth an O of pleasure.

I think I briefly lost consciousness. Gradually I became aware of her beneath me, panting. We were both covered in sweat. Once we got our breath back, we feel into another kissing session.

"That was..." she said. "That was the best orgasm I have ever hand."

Her legs unlocked, and I slowly pulled out of her, my cock still hard. She moaned as I did so, a flood of cum pouring out of her and soiling the sheets. Once I was fully out, her pussy had a slight gape to it, a line of cum flowing down to her puckered anus.

"So empty," she said. She pulled me back for another deep kiss. "What the fuck did you do to me? If feels like my entire body is vibrating."

"I don't know," I said, as I lay down next to her, her glistening naked body next to mine. "But thank you... It was amazing."

She kissed me again, her lips salty with sweat. We fell into a cuddle and gradually drifted off into a warm, dreamless sleep. Again, that profound sense of satisfaction overcame me. Whatever that stone had done to me felt right.

I would only discover the cost of things when it was too late...

[Next chapter (coming soon), Nina at the office. Also, I would like to know what you think, please let me know in the comments]