Chapter 03: The Unfuck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dannie81
Dannie81
83 Followers

The day ended with discussion of the divorce settlement about to start. This meant that the first thing in the morning was to determine custody. The judge determined that the girls should stay with me as I had changed my job to be at home reliably, had a good record of parenting, and was preferred by them. With that settled, my lawyer was satisfied, my instruction was done.

The settlement was gone through thoroughly with the judge expressing surprise at me not wanting alimony. I explained that I wanted as little as possible to do with the EW, fighting about money would only cloud my relationship with my daughters. The other aspects were shares in the hotel, shot down by my lawyer as he pointed out that I had started that in response to getting divorced and creating a stable home for the girls. House payments, both the EW and my own were the next issue. She wanted me to continue paying her home loan; my lawyer used my earlier statement about alimony as the basis for that to not happen. The judge made a statement at the end of the day in which he basically warned the EW it was going to be bad.

The judge adjourned for two weeks to deliberate after the settlement was reviewed. Because of our jobs a jury had not even been considered. Her lawyer had finished by requesting a cost order against me for the divorce at which the judge laughed until tears ran from his eyes. Even my lawyer was laughing at that idea. The judge cleared that one up immediately by telling her that a cost order could only be considered if there had been no wrongdoing by the injured party this was far from the case given that the prosecuting lawyer was under arrest for conduct in this case.

The congregation prayer group had exploded with the news that I had custody, the EW had sent me incredibly angry messages because she was still part of the prayer group on Whatsapp. as for my father in law, his sermon that Sunday was about about vindication for the righteous and he had used me by name as an illustration that what the Bible said was still true today.

The EW got mauled in the verdict and the judge's divorce order. In the bank statements I had paid the installments on the house and the house was awarded to me as a result, although she did keep her investment portfolio. She got no visitation rights for the girls, she got fined a year of income for abusing her position. The only thing in her favor was that she got no cost order for my legal expenses. The judge said that he had not done that because of the finding that I had illegally searched. Had it not been for that he would have ordered her to pay the costs. The judge also commented on me, saying that the country's defense was weakened because of this divorce. That he then turned around to the EW as an accusation that she had committed sabotage but pursuing such a charge was pointless as proving it would be impossible.

The case ended as an anticlimax. There were no cheers or remorseful wails. There was barely any noise as I shook my lawyer's hand for a job well done. The EW sat still as her lawyer was taken away to start really nasty interrogation practices. That she was still in leg irons meant the DOD did not believe her explanation about those documents.

The EW tapped me on the shoulder in the elevator as we left. It was only the two of us, the floor had already been empty when we were ready to leave.

"You're raping me tonight then?" she asked.

"Alright." I answered.

"Can you make it hurt?"

"I have no problem with that." I answered.

"I do." the EW said.

"It's rape, what you want doesn't count." I said and the doors opened.

That evening I went to the EW's house after supper, actually mine now. She had thirty days to move out according to the divorce order. She opened the door dressed in her night gown on the verge of drunk and turned around to go into the lounge.

"So how are you going to rape me? Beat me senseless?" she asked.

I went to her couch and dug under a corner.

"A legacy of Jimmy Shennan. Nice cocktail, psychotropic, hypno assistant, cognitive suppressant, and narcotic." I said dropping a leaf of a dozen capsules beside her wine glass

"Date rape drug." The EW answered.

"That is how he fucked you like a cheap whore and got you feeling fantastic about it."

Both the EW and I had received training in date rape drugs because they were such useful tools. My training had focused on how to use them. Her training had been focused on how to avoid them being used on her. There was no beating them. I dropped another leaf from the same place on top of the first.

"That is why you thought sex with him was so good. It's a neural stimulant."

"Makes me feel it more."

"Hurt more this time. Two of each. First this, all of it, into your tits, and then below." I said dropping a tube of ointment.

"What is it?"

"Topical Botox. It will swell tissue it's applied to temporarily."

The EW sat down on her easy chair and looked at what was on the table beside her glass. I dropped a pair of latex gloves on the tubes. She cracked the two leaves putting four capsules into her wine by splitting them and pouring the powder in and then stirring to let it all dissolve with her finger. She watched her nail polish change color with raised eyebrows that it actually worked.

"Put the ointment on for yourself. Feel me up for a last time." She said and downed her wine.

I put the gloves on and opened the tube. She sat still as I rubbed some into her breasts. The pills were starting to take effect as I spread some ointment on her labia. Then I pushed the tube into her vagina and emptied it. Her speech was slurred as I finished and waited on the couch. A minute later she spread her legs as her labia and vagina started swelling. She looked at me blearily.

"Yeah! Unfuck me pleash!"

"You will never remember tonight. Say it."

"I'll not remember..." her head rolled from side to side as she spoke.

"What won't you remember?"

"Shcrewing you."

Close enough.

"You will feel this tomorrow and know we are finished."

"Yep! I fucked up Biiiig..."

"You will go to your father and ask him to punish you as soon as you can walk."

"Daddy! Whip me weee!" she replied and laughed.

"Then you will ask him to find you a husband."

"I had one, strong boy... didn't want Shmacksh...needed shhh mack!"

That was a revelation. She had seen me write the thesis, I had asked her, and she had screamed blue murder at the suggestion. Whether she was disciplining or I it was an instant screaming match to bring the subject up. I should not have asked, just done it.

"You're a whore."

"Yep!" she nodded exaggeratedly.

"You will stay a whore until your next husband beats you."

"Shhure!"

"You will tell your next husband that. Tell me what you will say to him."

"Sho I'm a whore, bad girl! Beat me, bat batbabtbatbat. Wee hoo, wee hoo...then I'll be better."

That was radical.

"You'll feel better as soon as you go to your father."

"Thanksh... fuck, fuckfuckfuck! I wanna Fuck! Fuck me fuck me fuck me!" she started screaming.

It was time. I pulled her off her chair to fall on the floor and forced her legs to open further. I slapped her breasts, she screamed in agony; savagely a slapped again and again just to hear her scream. Then I mounted her and entered hard and fast. She screamed again. I clamped a hand over her mouth and let her scream into it with every thrust. I hadn't bothered undressing, she wasn't worth the respect, in the same way she wasn't worth consideration as I fucked her until I exploded in her.

Then I took a spermicide out and pushed it into her swollen vagina and pushed the plunger sending enough spermicide into her to deal with twenty ejaculations. I told her what I was doing that I wanted no children by her, I made her cry as she felt the cool liquid irrigate her hot vagina. It was the heart rending wail of a woman forgetting she had children.

"If you ever come to me for something you will remember the pain you have now. You will get it again if you ask me for anything."

She nodded in tears. She couldn't move in a coordinated way, her breasts were turning blue with bruising, her labia where so swollen they kept her legs open. I looked down her, all my anger and desire to destroy her was gone; what was lying at my feet was broken and would never recover enough to interfere with me or my family. Taking deep breaths I got myself under control, mostly. I picked the tablets and ointment tube up as I took stock of what I had done. Nothing very terrible, I had done worse in defense of my country. I just couldn't resist spitting in her face before going for the door.

"Nick?" she asked as I opened to go home.

"Yes?"

"Thank you... We unfucked now." She said in a final rallying moment before hallucination and pain, both physical and emotional, would rip into her and fill her entire being.

She was right. By the time I reached the sidewalk she was nothing more than a memory, any love I had felt was like a dream. Whether she lived or died had no significance to me. The release was enormous after months of fixating on how to kill her or make her live in agony. Impulsively I started whistling as I walked the half a block to my children and beloved whore who occupied a greater place in my care than my passed wife ever had.

Dannie81
Dannie81
83 Followers