Risky Business

Story Info
Driven businesswoman risks her marriage. Seeks reconciliation.
8.1k words
3.95
33.3k
55
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rwg7
Rwg7
218 Followers

This story is about a marriage in trouble and the efforts of a cheating spouse to reconcile with a husband who loves her. It is not RAAC but it is not a BTB either. I hope you will enjoy.

Liz

As a thirty two year old entrepreneur I was used to late hours and hard work. Yes it was hard on my home life, and my poor husband Larry spent many hours alone at home. It comes with the territory when you marry a workaholic.

I opened up a gym ten years ago. It was a tough slog but it has become a very profitable business. I have also written a couple of self help books when I've had the time.

A few months ago I began feeling my back and shoulder muscles aching and fatigued. I couldn't recall any injuries, so I tried working through the pain and strengthening through some vigorous exercises. The pain got worse, so I consulted with my doctor. He suggested physiotherapy and massage.

I did the physio exercises religiously and after a two week wait, I finally got the massage.

"Hello, Mrs Parker?

"Call me Elizabeth"

"Elizabeth, I'm Colin. I understand you are suffering from some repetitive strain issues. Shoulder neck and back primarily. Is that right?"

"Yes."

"Okay then, If you will please strip down and lie on the table, face down. I'll leave the room and come back in a few minutes."

"Wait! How far down should I go? Completely naked or down to my...?"

"It is up to you. If you're comfortable with just the towel that is ideal. If you're more modest then leave the panties on."

He left the room. I stripped off, the knickers stayed on. I looked at myself in the mirror. Not bad for thirty two years. I was never a beautiful woman but I wasn't ugly. My breasts were age appropriate. As a gym owner I worked out regularly so I was reasonably fit. I wrapped the towel around me and lay on the table and awaited Colin.

He didn't keep me waiting long. "Let's start with those shoulders and back."

He pulled the towel down to my waist, poured warm scented oil on my back and he began massaging it in. It felt heavenly!

Heavenly until he found a knot and he began an assault on it. He kneaded and pried, poked and prodded. I made unhappy "ouch" noises. He then moved to my shoulders and he found even more knots to release. I was never into pain and this was true torture.

Finally he gave me a lighter massage that felt much more relaxing.

"Elizabeth, you have more knots than a sailor's convention. I've got a few of them to release. We still have a bit of time, I would like to loosen up your legs a bit too. Would that be okay?"

"I guess so."

"You have an extremely fit body. You must work out a lot."

"Yes I own a gym. You know the big one downtown?"

"Oh yes, very nice!" He started with my feet and worked his way up. It was certainly relaxing up until he got right up to my butt. I got a little nervous. He could tell I was tense so he put the towel down and asked me to roll over. He turned away to protect my modesty as I repositioned the towel to cover my front.

He worked foot to hip. He carefully avoided my crotch. The he worked the front of my shoulders and neck. More knots and pain. He folded the towel down to my waist. I tried to cover my breasts with my hands but Colin stopped me.

"Think of me like your doctor Elizabeth. I have seen everything before and I want to make sure the chest and stomach area are relaxed as well."

He oiled his hands and my skin and massaged my chest and stomach. He was careful not to touch my sensitive nipples but he did occasionally brush them, accidentally.

As the session ended, I showered and booked a second appointment in two days time. I felt like a million bucks. So good in fact that lucky Larry would benefit tonight!

Larry was concerned about my condition and it was he who pushed me to get it sorted out.

"So Liz, how was the massage today, do you think it helped?"

"Hard to tell, parts of it felt wonderful, some parts hurt like hell. Colin is very good at finding the knots. I'll likely be black and blue by tomorrow."

"I'm sure it will help in the long run. Listen, I have been offered a weekend at a friend's cottage up on Greater Grantham Lake. The people that had booked it cancelled, so it's ours if we want it."

"I've got way too much work to do. Plus my publisher wants that draft to the editor by end of month."

"Liz, we haven't had a weekend away in ages. I hardly see you anymore. You are killing yourself with this crazy schedule. You need a break and we need to reconnect. I love you and I can feel us slipping away from each other."

"You knew I was a driven business woman when you married me. Yes we need to spend some time together but right now I really need to stay focused. Sorry babe, some other time."

"If you are going to be busy then maybe I will go to the cottage myself, alone. At least I might do some fishing."

I loved Larry and he was right. I was working far too much, but it was part of being who I am and how I built my business. I hated to lay it all on him but he would just have to suck it up and accept it.

That night Larry and I made love. I wish I could say that the earth moved but it didn't. The best I could say was that it was comfortable and predictable but I guess that is natural for married couples.

The next morning I ached like crazy! All those knots felt like they had been hit with a baseball bat. It was better the second day and I had my second appointment so I was prepared for more pain.

I stood in front of the mirror and looked at my body again. Fit as hell, but still hurting. I remembered the wonderful feeling of being massaged by Colin. Not the deep tissue stuff but the sensual feeling of scented oil being rubbed into a your skin by a handsome, strong man. Today I ditched the granny panties and wore much more fashionable and briefer underpants.

Colin worked at the knots again but gentler because he could tell I was still hurting.

"Let's address those legs again. You have long and sensual legs, great musculature."

When he had worked his way to my butt he lifted the towel.

"You are wearing shorter underwear this time. It makes it so much easier to get at the muscles."

"It makes it feel nicer too Colin. You have wonderful hands!"

He spent a bit more time on the front of me after I turned over. He was a little less worried about scaring me off than the other day. I enjoyed the massage immensely.

"Working on you is such a pleasure Elizabeth. You have an amazing body."

I made another appointment and hit the showers.

Larry had left for the cottage. I really hoped he would have a great time fishing. He begged me to come along, even for just a night.

For the third massage, I felt so comfortable with Colin that I stripped myself naked and covered myself with a towel.

My shoulders and back were beginning to feel more like they should and the massage was enjoyable and way less painful. When he moved the towel to do my upper leg he discovered that I was naked.

"I see you are much more relaxed with me now. This is wonderful because I can really work your glutes better this way."

"If you don't mind me saying so you have a lovely derrière."

"Thank you, it feels so good. You can do what you want with it."

"Be careful what you wish for, I may be a masseur but I am still a man."

Shit, am I turning him on?

"Flip over."

He doesn't turn away to preserve my modesty this time, he simply watches me lie on my back. He completely removes the towel and he moves to my head and works my shoulders and arms. Then he starts on my chest. Today he is not avoiding contact with my breasts. He frequently brushes my nipples with his arms as he reached down to my stomach muscles. His hand glide back up my body, over my breasts and they rest on my shoulders.

"Now the feet and legs."

His foot massages are putting me into a trancelike state. I feel myself in an amazing state of relaxation. He works my calves and then my quads. He ventures into my inner thighs and I find myself lifting my hips get his massage closer to my crotch.

"Calm, calm Elizabeth. Have patience and you'll get all you want. Don't lift your hips. Relax."

"Colin, it is hard to relax when your hand are so damn close to my pussy."

"Perhaps I'm taking liberties and I should keep my thoughts to myself but you you seem so open with me right now. You have the most beautiful pussy I have ever seen. So neatly trimmed, so tidy and so wet.

Would you like me to relieve the stress there?

I can't believe the state of arousal I feel.

"Yes please. Relieve the stress for me Colin."

His one hand begins to massage my pussy and the other one my breast. This man is an absolute master. He seems preternaturally aware of what will give me the most pleasure. He only spends a minute with my clit and cunt and ass until I have an epic orgasm. The feeling rocks me for a few minutes as Colin continues to play with my tits. I feel so incredibly relaxed.

"Forgive me Elizabeth. 'I've broken a rule. We are not allowed to..."

"It's alright, I won't complain. I asked for it."

"That may not matter. I could get fired."

"If that happens, you call me. I will hire you to be my gym's massage therapist."

"Seriously? If you were to offer me a position I would be very interested."

"I will keep that in mind."

I left Colin and headed back to the gym. I felt wonderful, relaxed and fulfilled. It was a feeling that I hadn't had in a very long time.

I did have thoughts about how "naughty" it was to be masturbated by my masseur but was I cheating on Larry? Surely not, I still loved him.

I worked till supper time. Ordered a sub sandwich and called Larry.

"Hey Liz, are you coming up?"

"I can't, I still have a mountain of stuff to do."

"Do you still love me Liz?"

"Of course I do."

"Then please. Get in your car and come up here."

"I would if I could."

"Well, if you can't make it tonight how about tomorrow."

"Larry, I said no. Let it be. I will see you Monday."

I hated when he got like this! Sometimes he just demanded way too much from me. I had a business to run damn it.

When I got home at 11 pm I made a cup of herbal tea and relaxed. I had put in a full day but try as I might, my mind kept drifting back to my massage with Colin. Never have I felt the intensity of an orgasm like that. My body felt so good and relaxed.

I took my tea to the bedroom and set it on the end table. I stripped, then looked at myself in the mirror. The more I stared, the more I imagined I could see Colin standing behind me, his arms reaching around me, cupping my breasts. I reached down between my legs and started to masturbate. I imagined myself back on the massage table with Colin's magic hands bringing me to a climax. Damn this was a great fantasy! Afterwards I slept like a stone.

I spent the next day writing. It was nice to spend a day in nothing but sweatpants.

Late Sunday night Larry came home. He said he had a good time but he was lonely. He tried to make love to me that night but I wasn't in the mood. When he heard I had spent all day at home writing he flipped out.

"You could have been writing anywhere. You chose to stay here, alone, rather than be with me. You could have written at the lake. Damn it Liz, do you even give a shit about us?"

"Of course I do."

"Then why don't you act like it once in a while. It's like I don't fucking exist!"

Monday I was back at the gym. I had a great workout and then went to see Colin for a massage.

Today I spiced it up by wearing some sexy lingerie. Even if Colin didn't get to see it, they made me feel sexier.

Colin led me into the room and I had my blouse undone before he could leave. He saw the bra, good. He didn't leave. I dropped my yoga pants to expose the panties. His eyes were riveted to them. I stepped out of my pants and walked to him. I pulled him into an embrace and we kissed. In what seemed like a heartbeat he had my bra unhooked and his hands were all over my breasts.

"Shouldn't you be on the table? I don't believe I have ever done a standing massage."

"No, not unless you intend to fuck me on it."

"Are you sure you want this Elizabeth? What about your husband?"

"I want this."

I leaned on the table and Colin came up behind me. He pulled my panties down and pulled his track pants down releasing a beautiful cock. I sighed as he rubbed it between my ass cheeks. He found the spot he was looking for and he pressed into my soaking wet pussy. He sensed my need and my urgency so he just pounded me till I came. It didn't take very long. I screamed out as I orgasmed. Colin shushed me.

He took the bottle of scented oil and poured it over his cock and then pushed the head into my ass. I had never been fucked up the ass before. I was afraid, but I trusted Colin.

"Just relax Elizabeth. You are so tight."

I did relax and his erection went deeper until it was in all the way. He slowly fucked my ass until it had stretched enough for him to really build up some pace. It felt divine. When he came I could feel every pulse.

After I cleaned up, I got on the table and he gave me the full massage. It was heavenly.

"Colin were you serious about coming to work for me?"

"Absolutely!"

"Then you're hired. Same pay as you are getting here plus 10%. When can you start?"

"I can be there in a week. This is wonderful Elizabeth."

"Call me Liz. I will see you in a week."

--------

Larry

"Hello, is this Larry Parker?"

"Yes, who is this?"

"You don't know me sir. I work at the massage clinic that your wife uses. I want to give you a bit of a heads up on a situation that involves your wife."

"Okay, what is the situation?"

"She's been a patient of our masseur, Colin Campion. Colin just gave a weeks notice. He is quitting to go and work at your wife's gym. Earlier today she had a session booked. We heard what we believed to be your wife and Colin having sex. I just thought that you should be warned."

"Who are you? Do you have any evidence? Why should I believe you?"

"I need to stay anonymous. Believe me or don't. It's up to you."

I didn't know what to think. An anonymous phone call. Accusing my Liz. Did they really hear anything or are they just muck raking.

Liz has been awfully cold to me lately. It feels like our marriage is hanging by a thread. Maybe I need to take the caller's info seriously. What would I do if it were true? Would I end the marriage? Yes, I think I would. Liz is so damn independent she probably wouldn't notice I was gone.

--------

Liz

Larry was waiting for me when I got home at 10 pm., that was an early arrival for a work day.

"Would you like an herbal tea dear?"

"Thanks Larry, I would love one."

Larry poured me a cup. I could see he was getting ready to ask me something. His face telegraphs his thoughts so plainly. The man could never lie to me.

"Sweetheart, I want us to go on a vacation. Can you clear next week?"

"Larry, you know I can't take a week off. I have too much going on. Next week I have a new employee starting."

"Since when do you have to be there for a new employee?"

"This is different, we will be adding a new service, massage."

"How did you come up with that idea?"

"I hired my masseur. He is an absolute treasure and it will bring in new customers."

"Can't he set up and do his thing on his own? Surely he doesn't need you there. Liz I am serious. Our marriage is on life support right now. We need a break, just you and I."

"Our marriage is perfectly fine. Maybe once we get him settled in we can go somewhere for a day or two, okay?"

"I don't like this Liz. I don't like it at all."

Larry is such a worrier. He will be fine. I am feeling better than I have in years. We will be together for a long time, long time.

--------

Larry

"Ron Griggs Private investigator, how can I help you?"

"Mr. Griggs, my name is Larry Parker. I have received some information from an anonymous source that my wife, Elizabeth, has been having sexual relations with her masseur. She has just hired him away from his current employer. I would like someone to find out if it is true."

"The Elizabeth Parker that owns the gym?

Yeah, I can do it, I am already a member. When is this guy supposed to start?"

"Next Monday."

"What are your intentions? If I find evidence that they are cheating then what will you do? What actions will you take?"

"Why does that matter?"

"If you intend to divorce her then I would say fill your boots! If you intend revenge on your wife and possibly emasculate the boyfriend then I would refuse the job."

"No revenge, just the end of a marriage."

--------

Liz

Monday morning arrived and I was in the office early. I was looking forward to welcoming my new employee. We had set up a nice little room on the second floor, not far from my own office. He had both a luxurious treatment room and an office.

Colin arrived early and I greeted him with a peck on the cheek. I led him to the new treatment room and gave him the welcome kiss I had been waiting all week to give him. He returned the passionate kiss.

"I think I'm gonna like it here," he said.

"And I am going to be really happy that I have hired you."

I showed him around the place, introduced him to staff and gave him the grand tour.

We talked about my business model and how the addition of a massage therapy was going to take our gym to the next level.

Colin agreed and we put up new posters to advertise the services. We changed our website and social media strategy to include massage therapy available.

That afternoon I heard a loud shout and groan come from the gym. There was a rather large man flat out on the floor holding his back and shoulder. We got him sitting up, Colin came down and immediately started feeling his back and shoulder, assessing damage. He suggested that he could try to see if he could help using his massage skills.

The big man was brought into the treatment room and put up on the table and Colin got to work.

"The muscles seem okay, are you sure the pain was muscular?"

"I just know it hurt like hell. Why don't you do a half hour massage on me before I head off home."

"Sure thing. Strip down, here's a towel. I will be back in a moment."

When Colin came back he oiled up my back and worked his magic. I could see what Mrs. Parker saw in him, the man had talent.

"You have some interesting scars on your back Ron."

"I spent some time in the military. Scars come naturally I guess. You are new here. What gave Elizabeth the idea of hiring a masseur?"

"She has been a client. She liked my work."

"She is really something Isn't she? Hard driving business woman. She is certainly well put together. She must be popular with the fellas."

"She is a complicated woman Ron. Please turn over."

I flipped over and Colin removed the towel.

"We don't need that, it is just we men."

He was an amazing masseur. Elizabeth may not be sexually involved with him but his magic hand's working the knots out felt better than sex.

He was working on my upper thigh, kind of an uncomfortable area for guys.

"You have a very utilitarian body, strong, big. Not classically beautiful but as I say utilitarian. I am sure that it pleases the ladies."

"Rarely. I think I am probably as much a workaholic as your new boss. Her husband must really be a tolerant man."

"One must make sacrifices and allow exceptions for a woman like Elizabeth Parker."

The massage was finished and well worth the money. Colin was definitely an asset.

He wasn't giving off any clues regarding my client's wife.

--------

Liz

My gym was bustling. Colin's dance card was getting filled and it brought in many new gym memberships. Larry had hounded me about the week off that he seemed to think I needed...that we needed. I tentatively booked a day off just before the weekend so we ended up with three days together.

Rwg7
Rwg7
218 Followers