Chapter 04.1: Interrogation Room

Story Info
Regret blows it during a interrogation with a Tainted.
3.2k words
5
5.1k
00

Part 16 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/01/1970
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FelixAP
FelixAP
6 Followers

((Warning: The reason that there is only one story being posted this month is that I lost access to Grammarly Pro. Stories should resume being posted weekly on 5th of May. This is just to show people why I prefer to use Grammarly Pro. Please keep this in mind when judging the quality of this piece.))

The soles of Regret's bare feet echoed off the marbled floor of the empty hallway. Reggie could hear her talons clink satisfyingly. Any contentment vanished when she arrived outside the Interrogation Room. A one-sided mirror separates the hall from the room. It revealed a reflection of herself and into the room where a prisoner waited. Her stomach did somersaults at seeing the one-armed Tainted that looked familiar in a way that pissed her off.

Regret went a few days without seeing herself in any mirror, so momentarily, the sight frightened her. She fits the role of a Demonkin perfectly beside the massive dragon-like tail she lugged around and her horns that curved inward and outward. Her skin or scales were an earthly shade of red with golden eyes that would make a Native blush. It was uncomfortable to wear her M.N.P.D cap, thanks to her horns, but it accentuated her long, braided black hair tastefully. Today she was wearing a wifebeater under her cut-off denim jacket with a pair of basketball shorts. On her undershirt was her badge that she always placed above her heart. Completing her ensemble was the necklace that her baby daddy gave her at the height of their relationship. A simple chain with a winking black cat as a pendant. She thanked the gods that one of his skills was being a good father and caring for his daughter.

The Chieftess was able to sneak up on her, "Reggie~!"

It was less her presence but the annoying animu voice she put on to scare the staff. Regret instinctively tried to twat her across the face with her tail, but Elise's gelatin skin hardened just in time to make the impact bounce off, "By Leva's snatch! Can you not, El?!"

Regret's heart was racing when she turned to look at her Boss. She was a Gel in the G.G.S. (Gel, Goo, & Slime) family with an orange colour to her supple flesh. Elise's outfit was made out of her gelatin but with a metallic sheen. Though she was in no danger, she always wore a vintage-styled '+' Officer uniform. It was so padded that it ate up the femininity of her features. Reggie was not even sure how she moved with that get-up on. Just like Regret, she had a face that was easy on the eyes and wore her flowing gel hair in a work-friendly ponytail. When she spoke, it was in her signature commanding shout, "At ease! Good to see you here so early!"

'Well, it is not like I had a choice! Either lose my job or come at whatever ungodly time she demands.'

She continued, "Last night, we brought in someone relating to one of your cold cases. Titus is responsible for seven deaths and the creation of cycs without a Technomancer license. Now you can add assault on an officer, possession of illegal drugs, and providing refuge to four class F criminals. Due to weird circumstances, only three out of the five culprits were put in your name." She paused thankfully as this was a lot to take in. As much as Roronoa wanted to jump and scream her lungs out at this fortunate turn of events, something was sinking in. That specific number of deaths she only had associated with one person, "Wait, Titus?"

"Regret."

"Is that Everett!?" She looked back again at the one-armed man. Due to just how haggard the fuckboy looked, she did not recognize him nor heard her Chieftess, "Regret!"

"I am going to fucking murder that---" She was in the middle of cracking her knuckles and neck when Elise found a prominent way to get her attention.

Her touch was hard enough to chip through her scales if that was what she intended when she grabbed Reg by the collar of her wifebeater. Her Chieftess had all of her attention the moment she lifted Reggie enough to leave her feet dangling. Elise's voice was an octave away from yelling her business throughout the building, "Regret W. Roronoa! Don't fuck this up! Out of everyone here, you have the most unsolved cases. You are the only one on your final warning! You were the only person responsible for that whole lube incident! You are the Underchieftess, so act like it and start wearing a bra already it is distracting everyone! Understand!?"

Regret nodded her head in response as she was released. She had a slight feeling this was about something else while fixing her shirt. Elise recomposed herself just as a few Officers went to see what was going on. Chiefess' tone was measured and even, "I am sorry, Reggie, it is just the Federal Police Commission is getting on my case. I am on my way to meet up with Cornwell now. The only thing saving my ass is how deep in the mud M.H.P.D is."

Regret tuned out for a second there, whispering loud enough for Elise to only hear her, "Listen. Go. I got this, and can we not talk about the lube thing anymore? We still have people who are trying to sue, 'kay?"

Elise laughed it off before walking away. There was no laughter for her in this, but she was unscathed outside of being wetter than she was previously. That was gone the instant she walked into the Interrogation Room and made eye contact with Everett. Roronoa standing across the table from him with her arms folded under her bust. The last several months since she had last seen him must have been hard. If not for his past relationship with one of her best friends, then she might have felt sorry for the vanilla-skinned bastard. Officer Roronoa's tone implied otherwise, "Well lookie here, one of the Degenerates chained up and a-wristed." Everett grimaced at her choice of words.

"Don't look like that, my dude; I am here to offer you a helping hand." He shifted in his seat with his intact hand rattling his cuff. His blood-red eyes locked with hers as she approached, "Alright, I will stop pulling your arm. I can't help you. Maybe with these unlicensed cycs charges but seven murders? A little excessive, right?"

"Someone for the love of Demetrius, get this psycho bitch away from me! I want to talk to my attorney!" Once she stepped within arms reach, Everett attempted to stand up with the chains on his feet, keeping him in place. She spotted the oil around his bandaged arm and stepped back before sitting in her proper seat on the opposite side of him. Regret set her personal feelings aside and put on her most flirtatious smile, "Calm down. No one is coming in here until we talk. Tell me about these murders. I know you, and that does not sound like Everett."

His eyes averted hers the moment she smiled. They burned holes into the table, "I told you when we met outside the walls. I never murdered a soul. I tried to help all seven of them, including...." There was a brief pause that Regret was quick to fill in, "Your sister, Nicole, right?" There was no response, so she continued to press the issue, "You have to talk to me. I am the only one that will bother listening to you because the next person to come in here will be your attorney. After that, the next Officer will show you to your new home for two years. Now let's stop with the lies. The only thing we ever spoke about outside of this job was your little hero fantasies. Still, the autopsy report tells a different story. We can prove that you used your Flame on them moments before their death, thanks to modern technology. Explain that?"

"I tried to save them...."

There was a brief enough pause for her to start to doubt her ability to obtain a confession from him before he said something that wiped the fake smile from her red lips, "So how is Clara?"

"None of your damn business." She said more out of reflex than anything else. It was something that had been on her mind since she had walked into the room. A single thought was close to the forefront of her mind that it broke through her professional veneer. At this moment, she was not talking to the third most wanted criminal in M.N.P.D, Titus. Roronoa saw the most enormous asshole she had ever known, Everett, "You know what, let's pretend that everything that you told me is true. Here is something else that is true. There once was a man and woman who were having a child. The wife became pregnant and gave birth to a stillborn. She was never the same again, and he left without a word--"

"You saw how much she changed."

"Yeah, that is what I just said, dumbass. So tell me, what did the husband do afterwards?"

There was a noticeable lull in the conversation. It was just enough time for the Officer to put her mask back on, standing up from her seat, "Well, you are lucky. We already have two of your friends in custody, with the other two in a mobile cell. I was told that you had problems with them going to M.H.P.D?" He was still clamming up hard. Regret gave him a push with a white lie, "Demetri and Colson, right? Unfortunately, they will be transferred to the M.H.P.D by the end of the day. I can pull strings for you, but you need to work with me and offer something worth my time."

This was why Regret raised an eyebrow at the dark blush that began to colour his cheeks. The Underchiefess' heart leaps at seeing the cracks start to form. Everett bit his lip with his voice barely over a whisper to make her listen closely, "D-Do you still have a Coco addiction? I have been saving up for over a week, and I am sure I can convince all of my crew to repay you tenfold for your kindness. Please, terrible things will happen to them if they go there. I have seen it."

Her stomach responded with growls audible enough to make Titus jump. It was moments like this Regret wished that she was indeed a Demonkin. A Demonkin would have acted rationally, but Reggie was a Musume who only had human food for months. Specifically, a Homunculus like the rest of the females in the Muruya Heroes. Like James, the symbol of the downtrodden ox was on her lower back with the number six incorporated in its design. Regret put a finger to her lips before gesturing towards the camera. Seeing Titus squirm in anticipation of a response brought out a sadistic pleasure that made her only crave it more.

Setting up a chair next to Titus while making sure her tank top-covered bust was pressing into his useful arm. Hissing out with narrowed eyes, "You got some nerves to not only attempt to bribe an officer but your ex-wife's best friend, disgusting. What would Clara have said if she heard what you just offered me?"

Everett's voice dried out in his throat as more of Regret's dragonic nature came to the forefront. Every breath made Titus realize how dry, sweet, and heated the very air around her was. Feeling her full C cups and hardening nipples through her shirt was not helping. Cuffed and disarmed, Titus was at the mercy of the predatory malice of the monster girl, who continued to taunt him, "I know exactly what she would tell me. She would give me permission to drain you into a husk."

Regret's tongue rolled from her mouth with hot steam greeting his skin first. Titus shivered involuntarily at the rough, damp lapper that pleasantly scraped across his earlobe. The dragoness' claw-tipped fingers took a moment to dance across his pants.

They moved with such practised movement that the zipper and buttons on his jeans offered fleeting protection. Wincing at Reggie possessively grabbed a handful of his steadily stiffening cock as the heat from her skin overwhelmed him. The warmth wafting from her combined with the Homunculi words made him sweat, "And since you seem so knowledgeable about my addiction, I'll make you take responsibility for it!"

Soft sighs were the only thing that came from Titus' lips. Regret hands moved to crawl up his shirt to explore his slim upper body. In a dextrous display of strength, she used her tail to curl around his boxers before ripping them off with enough force that his chains rattle. Everett's screams of pain gurgled into a moan at feeling Regret coiling the scaly appendage around the base of his cock. An odd sensation as the scales' abrasiveness was just enough to not break the flesh while the same was untrue of the claws that danced across his chest. His shifting expression from agony to bliss only went to amuse the interrogator, "You are just the cutest, Eve; we haven't even started yet. Let's have some fucking fun!"

"Wait--" Any objections were cut off by the serpentine length mercilessly pumping his cock, threatening to burn him. The roughness of the scales and naturally wafting heat triggered alarms in the Tainted brain to feebly slow Reggie down with his one hand. Regret was preoccupied with slipping her elongated tongue back in his ears while keeping up the unrhythmic pumping to keep Titus on that dangerous edge. Steady scratches on Everett's flat stomach and sides kept him from an early completion.

His only warning of what the dragoness was preparing was her crimson, puffed-up cheeks and sloshing of increasing liquid in her mouth. Slipping a hand out of his shirt, Titus finally received a taste of comfort. The interrogator suddenly grabbed a handful of his braided hair. Eve was forced to watch as a languid waterfall of drool descended upon his solid vanilla-coloured meat. Gritting his teeth as Everett's body betrayed him with his hips meeting her tail's movements. Every muscle in his body stiffened before relaxing as the sound of wet slaps felt like it was etching itself into his mind. Copious amount of precum and spit mixed before Regret, thankfully making him look her in the eyes. Just the sight of her half-lidded eyes was enough to crack his endurance as Reggie following actions finished him.

"I wish you could see the look on your face right now. Melt and cum for me." These words came out in a low purr nearly drowned out by the tail job but forgotten after the kiss. Their kiss was single-sided, greedy, and laced with hunger while Regret's lips locked to his with a vacuum seal. Her tongue runs circles so fast around his that the Heroine could have twisted off a bottle cap. Titus' cock shoots off milky streams of surrender as a reply.

This orgasm was a first for him as it did not release in the usual explosive array. Officer Regret's tail tightened to the point where Titus could not tell where skin or scale began. Undulating herself around his flesh in such a manner that each spurt from Eve came out in a thick dribble. Everett found himself stuck in the ecstasy of mid-orgasm for so long that his brain began to send electric red flags. Sweat rolled down his head and made his shirt cling to him as his balls continuously throbbed to the point of fatigue.

After his extended cumshot, Titus' vision flickered as his ever-erect cock stood in a lake of vanilla cum, sweat, and drool. She kept her tail wrapped around the base of his length in a makeshift bowl. Leaning down, Regret took off her cap and brushed her braids out of her eyes to breathe steam over her meal. Savouring the sight and smell, teasing her prey, "I can't put a finger on why, but you look like you are enjoying yourself, eh?"

Reflexively groaning at yet another jab, but that turns into a moan halfway through coming out of his throat. Reggie slurped and lapped down every drop of their conjoined juices while affectionately giving his prick kisses. Plump lips smacked every inch of him from head to base as Regret slowly devoured him.

This was sexual torture at its finest. When the Officer finished her meal, Titus found himself brought to the edge countless times but was met with the same riposte. A sound like the tightening of rope met with every near climax as Regret's tail cut it short. The cherry on top was the expert licks and suckles she made on his glans that made his hips buckle. Cracks formed on his sanity, dispelling the fear Regret held on it, "Demetrius taint! Please let me cum already!"

"Oh? You can speak! Good job." Reggie spoke clearly, although her serpent's tongue began to curl itself over his girth. Officer's full lips locked on his tip, she continued unabated, "How do you want to get off, you sick fuck?"

"Inside your mouth... I want to fuel your addiction so you will become the perfect slut for all Tainted... Please let me breed your throat, Officer!" The Homunculi rewarded him after every pause, with the first being massaging his cum backed, refilled balls. Her claws tickled instead of scraping with every throb. Next was granting Titus the sight of seeing her playing with herself. Regret diving a hand into her basketball shorts. Audibly wet sounds were faintly being heard under Eve's groans and Reggie slurping up his cock. Lastly taking his tongue-wrapped thickness wholly inside of her throat while loosening the grip of her tail.

Titus creampying Regret's throat in an explosion of spunk. Not even a single drop could escape the airtight seal that Reggie made on the base of his cock. In terms of length, it was comparable to the first ejaculation. The difference was that when the pleasure reached its apex, it stayed there with another equally violent orgasm behind it. His body went animalistic, trying to defend itself by pushing the Mamono's head, which amounts to just an eyebrow raise from the dragon. All consciousness waning in the middle of the third straight, consecutive cumshot.

Roronoa only reached her own climax after the fifth load before sitting up with a gut-wrenching burp. Now with that out of the way, she felt game to finish up this interrogation, but one look at Titus told her everything she needed to know. Surmising everything poignantly with two words, "Fuck me."

Now without the confession that the Chiefess wanted Roronoa now late going on patrol. She had to file an accident report along with alerting the medical team of this relatively common occurrence. Relaying his request to the doctors, she hoped that at the very least that this would stop yet another sexual assault suit on her. The only upside was that Regret was topped off for Tainted chocolate for the next few days. Reggie is unable to enjoy the sugar-buzz lightheadedness with the walk of shame back to her patrol car. Any satisfaction she could have gleaned from this was stolen with the knowledge that she had just ruined the investigation.

FelixAP
FelixAP
6 Followers