Chapter 04.0 - Regretful Mistakes

Story Info
Maxwell and Susa work up a sweat in the gym.
3k words
4.6
3.3k
00

Part 13 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FelixAP
FelixAP
7 Followers

When Max awoke, the strange occurrences of last night felt like a dream. Dawn had barely broken through his windows, and there was no trace of any roaches. In fact, neither was there of his wife, as Max assumed that she went to sleep on the couch in the living room:

'Thank god, the bloated turbo slut smelt of wine and used condoms anyways.'

Earlier, the thought had so forcibly entered Max's head that he looked around his room for another person. Besides needing to steal two of his wife's sports bras for Susa, his morning routine went as usual. After a freezing shower, harsh tooth scrubbing, prepping his workout bag and fixing a bowl of cereal, Maxwell was back inside his cop car. Susa woke up startled at the sound of the door slamming. She wrinkled her bow and stretched her lips weirdly when he placed a bowl of cereal and bra on her nude legs; Stone sighed, "Look, I don't know what your people eat."

This only made her mature, pinkish-grey lips straighten more at him to almost an inhumane degree. Adjusting the jacket wrapped like a blanket around her as she spoke, "For your information, 'my people' eat whatever the animal we look like eat. For example, I eat wood." The way she gestured over her bark-inspired tattoos that covered every inch of her skin further reinforced the obvious.

'She can eat my wood whenever she wants.'

Even as he started his car to the gym, she continued, "Don't worry, I can eat... whatever this is? Are you alright? You look... different today." Max did not respond for two reasons. One, he had seen it too, after he finished showering, that his eyes differed from yesterday. His ordinarily dead, blue eyes had some light in them for once in his life despite feeling no different outside of his other reason, his demons. Lastly, he was sure the thoughts that had entered his head were not his own. Stone was convinced that something lewd would slip from his mouth if he tried to speak to Susa. Maxwell came to terms with this knowledge until he arrived at the gym.

The gym was a standard facility that took up the space of an average superstore. It was inside where the magic was at. The parking lot was empty except for two cars he recognized instantly belonging to the morning staff. Max attempted to tell Susa to stay when those thoughts evaporated by seeing a pair of nude, plump C-cup breasts tipped with dusty rose-coloured areola and nipples. She thought this was as good a time as any to change her bras. Now having the unwanted information that her areolas were surgically made to look like hearts before averting his eyes.

'Damn, that is one tough bitch. Look back and get an eyeful!'

"You know your race could do with being a lot less prudish. Funny you didn't look away when you blew holes in my husband's body." Susa's tone was even and matter-of-fact more than any other expected emotion. Max instantly rebutted, "Yes, humans can deal with violence better than sex, but that doesn't get you a pass to get your tits out. Marriage still means something to me."

"Oh yes, that is why you and your wife sleep in different rooms, right? I was also changing clothes, not putting on a show for you, pervert!"

Now she sounded livid as the last part of her sentence was shouted loud enough to make the windows buck. Stone didn't even hear her slamming the door as his ears rang. Max was quick to get out and catch up with the stomping Pest. She was fuming to the point where he could practically see the steam coming from her nose. Sighing, he had no energy for meaningless fights with her, "If you want to work off some steam, then stick with me. I can have a plus one here." Susa did not respond, but this did make her match his pace. Her avoiding his gaze made him feel a brief tinge of guilt.

Max's workout was exciting, to say the least. His usual pleasantries with the morning staff were cut short with whispers at seeing his nonhuman plus one. A college twenty-something, Charlotte had her freckled face upturned as if she were forced to suck on a rotting lemon. Danny, a redheaded male with an average complexion, grimaced, barely waiting until Susa was out of earshot, "Can you tell your friend there to put on some clothes?"

Charlotte snorted like a congested swine, "Yeah, we don't have anything strong enough to wash the smell of skank out of the air."

"Funny because it already smelt like that since I walked in." His voice surprised him the least out of the four because it was the same Demonkin-accented voice he had heard since he awoke. It was Susa's laughter that got a start out of him. The daggers they shot at him with their eyes made Max aware that he had said that. Wordlessly leaving, he felt their stares on him for the rest of the workout. There was no more denying it; someone was up there with him. The implications on his mental health were not the best, but while setting up for some squats, he whispered, "Hey, you there?"

'Hey there, Champ, how are ya doin'?' Max did not respond back or even think as he immersed himself in his workout. There was something odd about no longer having privacy inside of one's own head. Images and thoughts bleeding into his own created an indescribable experience. He was unable to distinguish between the two views. Working up a sweat did not help with this, as every time he tried to rest, he found his eyes drifting over to Susa. Unable to take focus away from the nude one-legged squats she was doing on a separate bench. At first, Maxwell confused it with just another image of violence and perversion that rippled in his mind. It wasn't until they met eyes thrice that he knew what was happening. The attention only made Susa beam more and conveniently find a way to get closer to his squat rack, "Stop it, Demon."

'So you can speak, 'Maxie', I was having fun fooling around up here.' Max's attention was on setting personal records on all of his main lifts. Entertaining the voice in his head, setting up everything for the chest press, softly inquiring, "Who are you?"

'I haven't thought of a name for myself all day. Let's go for something you would hate; call me Kuro and Champ; you know you can think if you want to speak with me, right?' He was right. The name made him internally groan due to the sheer shittiness of such a name that befits every uncreative, half-wit, emo teen he had ever seen. A peal of laughter not different from his own roared in his skull, 'Enough of that, look to the right! Hurry!'

Max had mistaken the fear in his voice as something genuine when he twisted his head. The sight he was greeted with was Susa doing dumbbell squats incorrectly, suspiciously close to him. She started off alright with a good squat by having her bare heart-shaped rear practically touching the ground but rising up in a way that made him stop with fright by rising up with her hips and back first. The display was obviously met to be erotic, but his irritation beat his arousal in this case.

Nothing was left to the imagination, what little there was left of the Pest woman, as her hairless sex and a puckered star were proudly displayed until she stood. He was worried that she would ruin her back when they meant eyes, as his locked graze was rightly misinterpreted. She gave him a wink, Susa speaking between breathless pants, "You like what you see that much, Maxie?"

'YES! YES! YES!'

Her words made him aware of his stare, focusing instead on pushing through his set, footfalls approaching him. He tried to ignore it, straining his chest with each rep, but Susa refused to be overlooked. Grey hands wrapped around the bar before she put her body weight on top of his personal record of 300 pounds, "Cunt! Move!"

Kuro and Max said as simultaneously as two people sharing the same body could. Seeing that he was not undeterred, Susanna put muscle into pushing the metal bar, "You got some nerve perving out on your murder victim, pig! Is this what gets your rocks off?" There was playfulness thinly wrapped over the genuine heated anger in her words. From Max's upskirt view seeing the rivets of femcum that trail down her legs, she projected harder than an exploding stereopticon. She kept the bar inches from his chest, continuing her taunts, "Admit it! I want to hear you say it."

'Gods! Help! Now! Demon!' Kuro wasted no time, speaking in his steed, "Fine! Yes, it does! If given a chance, I would fuck your back up faster than an unlicensed chiropractor!"

Susa tried her best to mask the expression on her face with her thighs pressing together and an odd, muddy red colour on her grey cheeks. Slowly opening her legs to show the obscene amount of feminine stickiness that clung to her inner quads while hotly whispering, "Prove it then, Officer."

Still determined to make this set hellish, she kept adding resistance to every chest press while sitting her delicious, juicy pussy right on his lips. Susa rocked her hips as her girly extract was darkly tinged and drenched him from nose to chin. Kuro did the muscle work of pumping through yet another rep against Susanna's best effort. Every successful one emits a sharp gasp, squirt, and tremble from the Pest, encouraging his demon. The air was Maxwell's only motivation to chow down on his captress. Desperate times call for desperate measures, Maxwell's tongue dancing across her hairless snatch and anus, diving into whatever hole was easily accessible. Their efforts work wonders to leak out a shameless moan and quick orgasm from Susa. Stone tongue lodged in her anal passage while she allowed him to rack up the weight.

Maxwell was aroused by the information that Susa's ass was just as bumpy and chocolatey-sweet as her pussy. She was too busy enjoying the afterglow of her orgasm by wiggling her rump on his face. Stone grabbed a handful of her ass to get her off him, ignoring how Sue huffed and puffed, grumbling, "A paper towel, please."

There was no argument, to his surprise, while she sashayed to the paper towel dispenser. She was far from satisfied even as humans began trickling into the gym. Patiently waiting for Max while the audience only seems to further excite the half-lidded Pest.

He went through the rest of his exercise smoothly, excusing all the teases from a fleeting touch or bodily show. Stone wasn't sure where his lust began and Kuro's ended, but he had a massive hard-on. Susa seemed to enjoy both the teasing and exercising far more than expected.

They managed to work up a healthy sweat before heading off in different directions to shower. Earning an organic beaming smile from Susanna when he revealed another sports bra as they departed.

The silence was brief but refreshing while he stripped to get into the shower. He decided to go for a steamy hot one, interrupted by yet another intrusion by his demon.

'I don't get you, Champ.'

"Well, you aren't me, so welcome to the club, demon." Max figured that any trace of sanity was lost upon him, so why not respond to the voices for one? At least this one communicated with words instead of images, but the pauses in their conversation were worrying. He was halfway through washing himself up when he finally heard a response in his mind. Kuro's voice sounded like a person beside him, more apparent than ever before, 'You are unhappy with your marriage. There is no reason to deny it. If you could get out of it, I know you would, so why pass up on a chance to fuck some hot and wanting foreign pussy?'

It was now Maxwell's turn to respond. If Kuro was indeed just a splinter of his psyche, that was a damn good question. One that left Stone under the showerhead in introspection with the scalding water running through his hair. He finally decided to answer with emotion over needless knowledge with himself, aloud, "Marriage isn't about happiness. The ultimate goal is contentment which I am trying to achieve despite the circumstances. There is no 'foreign pussy' worth destroying the life that I have built for myself...."

'Bullshit. If you keep lying to yourself, I'll take action on your behalf then, Chump!'

Stone opened his mouth in a rebuttal when someone decided to inject at the worst possible moment. The steam left Maxwell's shower space's small tiled, square space. Susa was filled with the same sass from when their path met: "Bullshit, Stone, how long do you think your marriage will last if you don't think about your happiness?"

A numbing sensation crept from his toes and shot upward through his entire being when Susa carelessly burst into his personal space peeling off her sports bra. Exposing her heart-shaped nipples and nude body with the calmness that one would offer someone a cup of tea. Closing the shower curtain before pressing her bark-clad, drenched back so roughly against him that Stone's own was pinned to the wall. His erection sprung with such force that one could confuse it with a terrible bed. Susanna's words rushed that creeping paralysis that Stone felt, "You think you are on her mind when she is waiting countless hours for you to return home? Let me return the favour for helping me out finally, Officer."

At this moment, his sense of self was demolished as Maxwell watched from a third-person view, with all touch coming to him regardless. Kuro made his hands reach over to grab two handfuls worth of Susa's bare ass to pull her erect-nipped, heated body closer to his. His fingers brushed over her from clit to star before dipping a middle finger into her unexplored ass. Leaning close, stunning the Pest with a different voice, "Oh? Well, I already know your slutty ass listened in on my wife and me. Think you can do a better job?"

"Yes, sir! I--" Susa's words was halted by a kiss of the likes she had yet to experience. Kuro parted her lips forcibly with his own before slurping up her nubby tongue like the delicacy it was. The Pest went from alarm to butter in his hands; the demon swallowed more of her speechmaker.

They shivered in unison as the Officer turned Susanna to face away from him. Her tongue was languorously slipped from his lips with his length splitting her tight, toned cheeks. A guggled moan escaped the kidnappee as her nipples were pinched, pulled, and flicked, making her hips move independently.

"By the Gods, Maxie, what has gotten into you?" She said this but kept up her relentless, experienced grinding that would put a pornstar to shame. Perfectly squeezing his rod between her water and femcum slick arse while finding time to give little shakes to give his taint some attention.

"The same thing that is about to get into you." Susa shuddered when she was lifted up in the air with one of the demon's hands on her waist and the other keeping her back to his chest by palming heaping a teaspoon of her bust. Kuro was aware of Pest pain tolerance but provided her with the courtesy of any low-grade whore. The overly excited head of his length kissed her near-impenetrable backdoor. His bite on her earlobe was hard enough to draw a slight tingle of blood, yet it only invoked a briefly confused expression from her. It was washed away with his raw, molten hot rod piercing the painfully tight, nubby depths of her backside.

It was evident from the frenetic thrusts that Susa was merely being used as Stone's masturbation aid which got her engine on overdrive. Kuro was chasing his own orgasm in the brief time he had in his human body, and the prisoner subconsciously picked up on this. There was something about the timer on her orgasm that made her chase it all the more. His constantly swelling cock rearranged the walls of her ass like a renovator.

Susanna was so busy focusing on her orgasm that she went limp with her attention on the wet slaps that lewdly yet loudly filled the entire bathroom. All it took was closing her eyes and imagining a crowd just outside of the shower curtains to create one of the most brutal anal orgasms that she had ever had in her life. Maxwell followed the clamping of her butt with a flood of unabashed seed. The fact that this went much longer and harder than when he was previously using her body in a parking lot yesterday instinctually triggered two back-to-back mini orgasms in the Pest. Tears and just as copious juices ran from Susa as her mind completely shut down, leaving her body as the perfect toy for Kuro to fruitlessly breed.

Stone returned to his body around halfway through the orgasm when his body violently kept cumming and shuddering beyond his control. His tired mind immediately dropped whatever heavy-ass thing he was carrying due to his exercise. This 'thing' turned out to be Susanna, who, in the long run, was not bothered by Max dropping her like a sack of wet potatoes. The pain tolerance of Pests still managed to leave him flabbergasted. Guilt instead of arousal filled his being at seeing the twitching cum filled Pest, who he had loaded with cum.

Maxwell washed himself up, and Susa was only a bit behind him going to the police car. She immediately went to the backseat, and Stone quickly corrected her back to the passenger seat. The drive to M.H.P.D was filled with silence, with Susa being inexplicably compliant.

FelixAP
FelixAP
7 Followers