Chapter 04.4: Ophidiophobia

Story Info
Female officer lewdly get over her snake fear.
2.8k words
3.75
5.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FelixAP
FelixAP
7 Followers

D was unsure if anyone knew him better than his partner, Robinson; to say he was interested in Regret was an understatement. She unknowingly was able to hit one of his biggest fetishes; Reggie had Ophidiophobia. Regret's body language shrieks with every step in the back of the van.

He found the way that her powerful tail swished meekly behind her cute. Regret loose fitted basketball shorts hung right off at the meat of her plush red ass to give him an eyeful. D-47 was close enough to notice how she was shaking underneath her crop top denim. The way that her C-cup breast lightly jiggled in a tight wife-beater was the cherry on top. Biting down on his lips with his fangs while savouring every fidget. Once Robinson entered, he closed the door hard enough to make the draconic babe jump. Rob could see how impatient he was, but that did not stop her from getting distracted while setting up a tripod camera.

The van was relatively sparse inside since it was initially meant to store several prisoners and his late-night jail candy. There were only three things in the minivan: an entire wall of chained handcuffs, a chest that held his collection of 'toys', and lastly, a new futon. All of this was bolted down. Regret slammed her foot on the floor at the way Robinson would occasionally stare at the middle distance, "Speed! For fucks sake, focus!"

Once Robinson pressed the record button and gave the thumbs up, D slithered his way over to his prey. Reggie's entire body became stone at his hissing echoing through the metal walls.

47 loves being himself; his favourite partners always belonged to the Demonkin family. One of his largest erogenous zones was his tail. It was sensitive enough to where he could feel each of her individual scales on her skin and her rapid heartbeat drumming in the veins of her exposed legs. Every muscle his tail touched, from the hips to toes, trembled and stiffened. D-47 whispered, "Relax, Roronoa; the more you struggle, the tighter I'll have to squeeze you."

It looked like she was relaxing momentarily, and Dee fixed this by toying with her horns. They had a satisfying amount of wiggle and an equally gratifying reaction from her. Involuntary spasms rocking up her body were more addictive than sugar to him.

D-47 had the uncanny ability to unhinge his jaw to where it looked like it would break. A Pest would have even been proud of his little display. His fangs soon sank deeply into her neck before pumping his weak paralytic venom deep within her veins. A strange look of peace stuck to her face while she finally went limp within his grip. Rob grimaced and started rolling out the futon bed. While Speed took her time rummaging and preparing some toys away from the camera's screen. Dee pushed Reggie on her stomach to the futon; there was no bracing herself onto the springy mattress. Roronoa landed in a way to present her short-clad arse to the two M.H.P.D officers. D ensured he would get the first sampling of this succulent dragon meat while Robinson angled the camera.

It was worth the effort. 47's hands are snaking up the back of Regret's quads to grope the surprisingly bare ass underneath. When D found that she was not wearing any panties, the shorts went off.

Regret had the most adorable ass, thick enough to need him to spread the meat of her rump to reveal her winking button. However, still taut to show off flashes of her glistening, red lips. They were slightly parted enough to show her swollen clit that D-47 teased by flicking his tongue over it while he explored every inch of her arse. Regret slowly regained the function of her body, starting with her massive tail curling upwards to give him more access.

D could no longer resist burying his face between Reggie's hot buns! Thankfully his tongue had all of the best characteristics of a serpent. It was pitch black, skinny but with just enough girth to open the road in her chocolate speedway. His tongue circled around the walls of her anus with the motion of a sand tornado. 47's saliva mixed with the ever-increasing amount of natural juices that came with his fingers pumping her nether lips. Regret's entrance felt like it was trying to suckle him in, and he could barely deny her. It was then that Robinson made a loud whistle, and Dee slowly pulled away with a wet, audible smack. A groan escaped from the Interrogator while it seemed her best effort to raise her legs met with her knee hardly leaving the futon.

Moments like this made him proud of his partner in crime whenever she got her head into the game. Robby was finally out of her stuffy police uniform. For a human, she was not half bad looking. Freckles dotted her shoulders and chest that were not covered in a lacy purple bra. Speed had a figure of a woman who started working out again for the first time in months. An attractive amount of softness to arms, legs, stomach and chest. Her D cups breast still did a good job defying gravity despite the mature look that her face carried. It was what was below the belt that always caught Dee's attention. A 'strap-on' that was threateningly bearing a cock that would look more at home on a dragon. It was ribbed across every centimetre of it. If that wasn't enough, it had a somewhat irregular design that got thicker toward the base, a knot not too dissimilar to his own adorning the end of it. Rob constantly lectured him how her strap was an advanced moddable and removable cybernetic. Claiming it was as much a part of her body as her eye.

Robinson did not hide why she was doing this with the extra camcorder that she had in hand. Dee and Rob switch positions, so R gains an eyeful of Regret's thighs and himself enjoying the lust-dazed, hollow look in Reg's eyes. His partner was surprised by how easy lifting the homunculi's limp body was. Once they rolled Reggie on her back, she saw what Rob was packing, and her pale yellow eyes widened. Her legs are doing the opposite, with a wet clap lewdly filling the air.

Rob was not having any of it, immediately grabbing Regret by the thick of her curved horns. Carelessly tossing the handheld to Dee, "Well, looks like someone didn't get enough poison. D! A hand here." Where once an expression of cracking resistance was now replaced with one of delectable fear. His poison was still in effect, with Regret struggling to get out her words, "W-W-Wait!"

Speed was doing no such thing as she was just as vicious as him. Lifting their jail candy by her twitching, scaled legs before parting Roronoa's thighs just enough to slide the strapped draconic cock across her slit. Grinding herself across Roronoa's drool/lust slick cunt as every thrust racking spasms through her pliant frame. However, Regret's tail was lively as it thrashed and swung about in a fruitless attempt to slow Robin's advances. Dee drank in the sight of mamano's face, which was like mana for him.

Roronoa's mouth and lengthy tongue hung out brazenly. Robinson wrestled to keep her still, which only amounted to causing Reg's wife-beater to slip upward enough to expose her bust. Reggie's full mounds and dusty rose-coloured, stiffening nipples were uncovered in the air.

He found himself lost in the subtle shift of Regret's facial features from the delirious curve of her lips to the cute wiggling of her ears. Rob finally snapped, "D?! Do I need to tell you to focus now?! A hand? A tail? Do something!"

"Oh! Gotcha!" 47 shaking himself free from his obsessions. Remembering his role by keeping Reggie in the frame of the camcorder's recording. Actively getting more involved by stretching and curling his tail around Roronoa's arms and midsection once. This settled the mamano's squirming and thrashing. Dee's tail left her breast open for an onslaught of teasing. Speed took advantage of this by sinking herself into some steamy dragussy. Flicking and pinching Regret's exposed buds with one hand while groping her own through the M.H.P.D uniform with the other. D-47 gets in on the action by unsheathing his lengths across Reg's face with a hearty splat.

D's species were blessed and had double the meat than most guys. His two tapered, slimed, covered, bulbous lengths rested on her face with a wet slap like cold spam. Outside of dual-wielding, his member's other saving grace was that he was thicker than a Hero Sub despite being average-sized. A knot accenting where the base of his shaft met his orange-coloured tail. His free hand worked his top length while his bottom was grinding across Regret's nude lips and across her nose. Yellowed eyes crossed while her body rocked due to the steady thrusting of his partner, who had Regret's muscular thighs spread and knees pressed against Dee's tail. Robin plunders her soppy snatch with as much vigour as a pirate.

He left streaks of thick, white pre across Roronoa's face while her tongue haplessly lolled out like a bitch in heat. From the camera's angle, Dee could see himself pulsating hard across her face while dribbling from the top spurted across her braided hair and open mouth. D was so lost in his facial grinding that he was unaware that his poison had worn off. The idea crossed his mind when Regret slurped his raw, bottom cock like a premium bowl of ramen noodles. Her nose and plush lips were nuzzling into his overly sensitive tail. 47 letting go of his top length to let it rest across Reggie's face while his fingers traced her horns to lightly guide the bobbing of her head. Constricting her tighter while Robin's thrusts were becoming more animalistic with every smack echoing in the van. Speed roughness earned explosive squirts and spasms from Regret that ebbed at Robin's endurance.

If you have never been inside a Demonkin, it was nigh impossible to describe the monster cop's depths. The closest thing that humans had was a woman with a high fever. Her milking tunnels felt like they were trying to melt his cock like cold butter in a hot pan. Every attempt to slide his drool-covered tool was met by the suction of a hoover with an attitude. Regret effortlessly slipped an arm from the grasp of his tail. Slender, claw-tipped fingers were working his topmost shaft like someone furiously trying to check if a sauce bottle was empty. The sound of his precum slicking her fingers matches the sound of the dragonic beating her sugar walls were taking.

After several even sloppier attempts to escape the slobbery depths of Reggie's maw, he finally succeeded. She gasped as her toes curled with every muscle in her legs locking up in another orgasm. D wanted to double hose her face down with his spunk but calmed himself. Similar to a squirrel sensing the coming frost, 47 had the ideal place already set in his mind to bury his nuts.

Robinson seemed to have picked up on the hint by pulling her shimmering strap out of her gaping cunt, speaking the words that echoed in his mind, "Yo, Dee, let's switch places! I know you have been dying to stuff this babe up for days."

"Damn right." The way that Regret whined with her half-lidded yellow eyes almost made him feel bad for the slut. He wiped those feelings away with the look of unadulterated glee when Dee gave her a few whacks across the face with his dual-wielded bats. He knew she was ready by how she lapped the few spurts he could rattle off in her mouth. Regret almost finished him with the way that displayed the mouthful of milky white pre-cum. An elongated, inky black tongue quickly cleaned the streaks with which he had decorated her face. Thankfully he had managed to capture every second of it on tape. Something that he knew would not go unappreciated on the T-Net.

There was a yearning in her touch when his tail began to deconstruct itself around her body. The way that her nails dug into the soft, maintained flesh of his tailpiece made him want to ravage her more. Robin was even getting into the mood by removing her strap along with all other traces of clothes. Speed kicked off her pants and panties without a whiff of hesitation. Her beautiful brown fingers traced the already-sopping lips of her own wet twat. Once they swapped places, Robin plopped herself comfortably on Reg's face, using her horns as handles.

The rough way Rob wiggled the horn made it seem like she would rip them off. It made Regret compliant, "That's it, you sexy devil bitch, put that tongue of yours to work to earn those arrests! I want to cream all over that twitching cute face of yours while my partner stuffs your dead womb up with cum."

She knew just the impossible dream that 47 wanted. All of the women who had the title of 'Muruya Heroes' shared two things: being in part homunculus and impregnatable. D had no plans of pulling out of this venture. His spear tip traced her steaming, begging entrances simultaneously. Regret moved her hips with his teasing as if to devour him. Reg was more in her element than D-47, as all it took was a lapse in concentration for her to swallow him into the knot.

It felt like a mistake as her hips immediately tried to buck away after snuggling his cocks in both of her holes. The prepared and ready walls of her snatch juxtaposed fittingly with her bowels' dry, scaled walls. In an instant, his tail was around Regret's waist, and his peckers were buried in the swollen knot. They were both too engorged to fit inside. Every one of Dee's thrusts was met with a clenching that put her mouth to shame.

Regret was slicked from clit to star while above, she was wet from forehead to chin with his partner femme spunk. Rob must have squirted thrice over those succulent red lips. Roronoa was playing her part perfectly in the middle of this human-snake sandwich they were making. It was not the jackhammer orgasms nor the muffled moans that made him knot her up like a boy scout trying to earn a badge. For Dee, the finer things set him off, like her legs trembling or the instinctual way she mirrored his ferocious strokes. D was a quick shot due to all the oral foreplay that was done previously.

Robinson rose from Regret's face with strands of quivering love juices and a blackish tongue separating them. D and Reggie were connected as he dumped days worth of cum in her impenetrable depths. 47 wouldn't be able to disconnect from her, despite his knot, from how her greedy walls kept trying to suck every drop of life out of him. The only warning that he received from Regret about what was going to happen next was a slight whine from the red-skinned babe.

Dee's first mistake was unfurling his tail from her being. He was ready to bask in her guts' post-coitus bliss and the milking warmth. Regret had something different in mind. The shove on his back was gentle compared to the tugging on still-swollen shafts connected to the base of Regret's netherlips. She gyrated her hips on him in small, rough circles in defiance of him getting soft. It was the kiss that got rid of that.

There was a strange bitter yet sugary coffee taste where he was not sure where the taste of Robinson began and Regret's end. It had an aftertaste similar to slightly off marsh berries. He never slept with his partner in any capacity, so Reggie's tongue flavour was a first for him.

He wanted more fun, but Regret would fuck him under the table! She locked his lips to hers by wrapping her claws around the boyish snake's cheeks. Every flick of her tongue around his was met with another lively throb from his stiffening knot. Regret slowly slid off of his knot as his thick cum flowed like cream out of her. The sight left him harder than at the start of this adventure. She kept her knees to the sides of his limp body before breaking the kiss with a wicked grin, "I hope your anaconda is ready; this is only the start."

Unfortunately, her fun was cut sharpish by the sound of the van doors opening to reveal the brightness of the day and Buttercup. Regret superior eyes were the first to adjust, and in a blink, she hopped off of the futon and began to get change. It took Butters a minute to adjust their eyes, but the chuckling soon followed afterwards lasted thrice as long. Reggie said nothing but could feel the blood rushing to her face, especially at the comment, "Wow, Boss, that's quite the snail trail. Ready? Don't stop on my behalf."

"Shut up! Let's just head back to M.N.P.D. I need a shower."

FelixAP
FelixAP
7 Followers