Turn the Page: Pt. 07

Story Info
Terri journeys to New Orleans.
15.5k words
4.32
7.4k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

TURN THE PAGE: Part Seven

Preface:

Theresa 'Terri' Murphy is a changed woman. Since her first adventure two years before she has seen many changes to her life. She is now twenty-five, divorced, a successful writer, a mother to a beautiful daughter called Adilah, and she is still hooked on dominant black men.

She bought a nice place just twenty minutes from her Grandparents place, they both doted on their great grandchild and were keen to help Terri raise her. That was all for the good as Terri was about to start 'researching' her new book.

Louise Lambert, Terri's French publisher, had been in contact the week before. She wanted to review some paperwork with Terri and was going to be in New York city for a conference and wanted to have a meeting at the same time.

Unfortunately, Terri had already arranged her own research trip for the same time, she was going away for three nights to New Orleans. Terri didn't want to be away from Adilah any longer than that right now and she figured that would be long enough for an adventure.

When she told Louise, her publisher quickly altered her own plans. Louise was happy to meet with Terri in New Orleans, apparently a visit to that city had always been an ambition of the French woman.

Everything was set. Terri was ready to board her flight early in the morning, a fresh new page to a brand-new book. She was ready to begin.

Chapter 1:

Terri moaned, a low primal sound.

Dontrell was behind her, fucking her. Fucking her well.

"Oh yes, Yes, yes" Terri moaned as he continued to pound into her doggystyle.

"That's right girl, your Black Daddy is home. Time for you to get cumming on my fat dick. Let me hear you girl, I missed hearing your voice" Dontrell said from behind her, voice tightly controlled even as he worked his length in and out.

"Oh yeah, oh yeah, fits me so perfect, perfect black cock for my tight pussy" she moaned as he fucked her.

Terri was in a state of bliss. Loving how he took complete control but never feeling in danger or misused by him at all.

"Just there, right there, so good, so good. Uh- uh, uhhh, uhhh, gonna cum on that black dick, cumming on your dick Black Daddy!"

Dontrell hit that spot hard, pushing hard to get her over the edge and then riding her even faster as she fell off the cliff, taking his Baby-Girl through her orgasm.

She fell forward and he followed her, turning sideways to spoon her, his arm curling around her neck. Terri could feel his heavily muscled body pressed close to hers as he lay behind her. One hand on her hip, the other arm, the forearm squeezing lightly but firmly against her throat as he took her. She knew her Black Daddy was now firmly in control of his little white bitch.

They fucked furiously for another five minutes. Dontrell was getting close and Terri wanted him to cum in her.

"Cum for me Black Daddy. Cum in my pussy. You know, uh, uh, uhhh, you know you want to. Cum in your bitch, cum in your slut. Oh, oh oh, Jesus, so big, so fuckin big. Oh, Black Daddy, cum in me. Cum in me, knock me up. Not on, not, not on protection, want you, you to cum, cuuummmm!"

The filthy plea sucked the ejaculation out of him. Terri could feel him seeding her deeply even as his grip on her throat tightened, cutting off her air momentarily.

Terri's ears were ringing, the orgasm was so strong she was literally hearing bells...

With a soft shout Terri jerked awake, sitting upright in her bed, sheets stuck to her sweating body. She groaned, raising a hand to pull her matted hair back from her face and then to gently massage her temple. Another dream. The third one this week.

She wasn't sure if it was the lack of sex that was bring these on or the anticipation for her trip to New Orleans. She checked the alarm clock, still ringing beside her. Shutting it off, she saw it was 4 A.M. Might as well get up, she had the first flight out anyway.

As she showered, she thought about how each and every dream had been about Dontrell. She did miss him. He had been her first, her original, and in many ways, her best 'Black Daddy'. It had been two years since they'd last seen each other, after the events in Chicago she had even stopped texting and emailing him. Maybe her subconscious was telling her to change all that?

After the shower she stood in front of the mirror to admire herself. Her blonde hair was now in a short bob cut. Terri had been letting it grow through her pregnancy and since, rather than her old short pixie style. Throughout her pregnancy she had kept herself active and once Adilah had been born she had set herself a punishing exercise regimen in order to return to her former body shape. The work had paid off. The only lasting body change from her pregnancy had been to her breasts. Originally 34D, they had grown to 34DD while she was pregnant and had remained that size since.

She had continued fucking black guys up until her late stages of pregnancy, but since Adilah's birth she hadn't had the time, energy or opportunity. That was catching up on her now, many nights spent in torturous sex filled dreams.

She dressed and checked her watch; she still had a little time before leaving. She'd left her daughter with her grandparents the night before so all she needed to do was get to the airport. Terri quickly switched on her laptop, opening the old email she had used with Dontrell. He had given her a cell a while back to remain in contact with him but during the move to her new place she had lost it. All she had now was his email. Would he even still be using it?

She tapped in a subject line 'Long time no hear' and then paused, what to say? She wondered if Dontrell would even remember or recognize her two years on. Would he even want to hear from her given how things had ended between them, Terri just breaking contact hard?

Despite the other men who had been in her life over the two years, despite the numerous sexual escapades that had continually broadened her experience, he had always been at the back of her mind. She did really want to see him but not if he would act negatively towards her. Having her memories of him soured would be unbearable.

'Fuck it' she muttered and began typing. It turned out to be a longer email than she intended. She apologized for how she had acted, brought him up to date on her life, her new daughter, her divorce and her new job. Terri refrained from telling him too much detail about her time with other men, he didn't need to know it and she figured he probably wouldn't want to know how she had spiraled into a cock crazed slut, culminating in an international effort to get knocked up.

To keep it simple, she simply said she helped an author research books and she was getting a decent share of the royalties due to her efforts. It wasn't a million miles from the truth and was exactly what she had told her own grandparents.

She added a picture of herself taken recently, smiling for the camera, a young confident twenty-five-year-old. A big change from the shy and timid twenty-three-year-old he had known. 'Up to him now' she said quietly as she hit send.

Terri packed the laptop away, grabbed the small case she was using for her luggage and went outside to wait for her cab to the airport.

Chapter 2:

The solitude of the flight and subsequent cab ride to her hotel gave Terri more time to think about Dontrell. There were unresolved issues between them, at least from her side. Two years ago, her marriage to Dean and Dontrell's reluctance to commit to anyone had ensured they would part company. Now things were different, at least for her, she just needed to find out how Dontrell felt now. She had checked her phone on landing looking for a message but nothing yet.

She knew she couldn't waste time brooding on this though, whatever happened with Dontrell, she had made a commitment to write another book and it was important for her and her daughter's future that she did so. As Terri stepped out of the cab in front of her hotel, she decided that she would make every effort to forget Dontrell until her manuscript was written and then approved by her publisher.

Thinking of Louise, Terri hurried into the hotel lobby to see if the French woman had arrived yet. The hotel was the Ritz Carlton, at Louise's request, and was just at the edge of the French Quarter of the city which was ideal for Terri.

At the check in desk, Terri was given a room on the fourth floor, there was also a message from Louise. She had arrived earlier in the morning and was resting in her room, number 311. She asked if Terri could call to her room around 1 P.M. Then they could go out for lunch and have a relaxed meeting.

One P.M. meant that Terri had almost two whole hours to shower, rest briefly and then get changed. Plenty of time so she headed to the elevator and her room.

Just a couple of minutes early, Terri knocked on the door of room 311. She had opted not to dress up for lunch. Louise was the type of person who looked effortlessly elegant whatever she wore, and Terri didn't feel like trying to compete with the stylish French woman. She went for casual with her favorite denim jacket over a white cotton tee, black ripped jeans, and white sneakers.

The door opened and Louise greeted her with a smile and a hug before ushering Terri into the room. She was almost ready it seemed, her large suitcase lay open on the floor beside the bed, clothes neatly folded inside. The older woman, Terri wasn't sure what age exactly but somewhere between thirty-eight and forty-five was her best guess, was much taller than Terri, standing at 5'6 to Terri's 5'0. While Terri had a slight build, though muscled, and was pale haired and skinned, Louise had a more curvaceous build, only her breasts were smaller than Terri's at 34B. She was also darker in tone, skin a golden tan, brown eyes, and long black hair.

Louise, as Terri had expected, looked far more chic, a long plaid coat over a black tee, vintage indigo jeans and black leather boots. She picked up a small purse and then handed a key card to Terri.

"I have an awful habit of losing my hotel cards" she explained to Terri, "would you mind carrying my spare one?"

"Not a problem" Terri answered and slipped it in beside her own.

The two of them opted to have lunch outside of the hotel and so they wandered into the French Quarter.

After twenty minutes or so they spotted a nice-looking restaurant with a roof top bar and went inside. Neither of them was starving so they ordered a light salad and chatted amiably over the meal. Afterwards Louise suggested going to the roof for a drink.

A table with two seats offered them a bird's eye view of the streets below and made for a comfortable setting to talk business. Louise's main concern was the latest communication regarding the movie rights to Terri's first book.

"I understand that you wish to keep as much control as possible over your own work, but the producers are also keen to make it in their own vision" Louise said.

"So where does that leave us now?" Terri asked.

"Well, you wished to have final say on the casting of all main characters oui? So, they have made a counter, offering you a small percentage of the films earning, once costs have been recouped of course."

Terri thought about this for a while. While she was thinking Louise continued.

"So as your publisher and business agent let me say this. Take the money. As someone who appreciates though the work of an artist and if you permit, also as someone who considers you a friend, let me say this. Take the money!"

They laughed together at her impassioned words, typical of the woman Terri had come to know quite well since that first meeting in Paris.

"Ok, how about this then as a counter to their counter" Terri began, "Let's say I surrender total control of casting on female parts but retain input on all male casting and have a veto, maybe three vetoes, on male leads. And for that I get half what they offered in the earnings percentage?"

Louise nodded and tapped in some notes on her phone, "I like it" she offered as she typed.

When she had finished and had covered a couple more questions regarding the film, Louise started to dig into Terri's new plans.

"Well," Terri began, "Firstly I am meeting a local historian tomorrow. I want to see if there were any African American or Afro Caribbean links to the piracy that was active in the 1700's and 1800's here in New Orleans. If he offers some leads then I'll chase up on them as best I can before I return home. What I can't do here, I will follow up on by phone and email from New Jersey."

"And after? Where will you go then?" Louise asked, leaning forward on the table.

"Not a hundred percent sure yet" Terri answered honestly, "I have some ideas, perhaps Jamaica."

"Merde!" Louise said, "Shit, you are so fortunate. I have to admit, I was a little jealous reading your stories when you sent them in. And now you tell me you will be travelling to some sun kissed island for more research. Forget a little jealous, far worse than that. I should have arranged for a meeting later on when you were there!"

"Nothing stopping you" Terri remarked as she raised her wine glass to her lips. She wasn't crazy about wine, but it was a nice chilled white and sitting outside it suited her needs.

Louise shook her head. She had a prominent 'bold' nose and a wide, full lipped mouth that was perhaps a shade too big for her thin narrow chinned face. She pursed that full mouth now and blew gently out, adding a gallic shrug of her shoulders as well.

"Non, non, impossible I am afraid. My ex-husband has custody of our son, along with his little whore of a girlfriend. I don't like to be gone for too long out of the country in case he uses my absence as a reason in any court proceedings. You understand?"

Terri nodded and offered Louise a gentle squeeze on the hand. She could see the older woman becoming upset as she talked about her private life. It was a moment like this that made her glad she had no idea who had fathered her own child.

"Enough of this, drink. Don't think I haven't seen you nursing the wine and slowly sipping. Drink! I want to get drunk with you and hear stories of Africa" Louise declared, following her own advice and downing what remained in her glass in a single swallow.

By dinnertime they were both tipsy and neither fancied the idea of dragging themselves around the area looking for somewhere else to eat. The lunch had been excellent and so they went back downstairs to have dinner together.

It was a lot busier than when they had eaten there earlier, almost a party atmosphere in the place. Mainly down to two loud laughing groups of people. At one long table were seven young black men, eighteen maybe nineteen years of age. They were laughing and joking as they attacked their starters. Another long table a few meters from them sat a group of eight. Three women and five men. All black, all in their forties to early fifties in age. They were slightly less boisterous than the younger crowd but only by a few decibels.

Terri and Louise were shown to a small table beside the less noisy table of men and women. Their server gave them an apologetic shrug, but Terri and Louise weren't fazed at all by the clamor and chatter of other people enjoying themselves. They had taken enough alcohol that they took it all in good humor.

By the time they were finished eating, the place had quietened down a lot. Maybe half of the patrons were gone now, only five other tables remained full, including the two groups they had noted earlier. Terri yawned slightly as she finished her glass of wine.

"Ah, where is your stamina? You are too young to be yawning at what? Just past nine at night." Louise exclaimed.

"Sorry" Terri said, "Late night last night, catching up on me now."

Louise grumbled something loudly in French that Terri was sure wasn't complimentary. Behind Louise one of the black women turned around and tapped her on the shoulder.

"I love your accent, where are you from?" she asked loudly.

"Paris, France" Louise answered her in a friendly voice.

"Oh, GAWD I love it! Jake, Jake, they are from Paris, Paris in France!" The woman yelled to the man sitting opposite her.

"Not me" Terri remarked, "I'm from New Jersey."

"Oh, we are all from Louisiana, just not from New Orleans" the woman said, "We are out celebrating."

"Oui? What are you celebrating?" inquired Louise.

"Our sons", she waved a hand towards the table of young men, "they just came second in a big basketball tournament. Some of us parents thought we'd take them to the city for a couple of nights. Not all the team made it of course, or all the parents but we just wanted to do something nice for them."

"Yes. Well, it is a very nice thing. Congratulations to them and to you all" Louise said, Terri echoing her words, and they raised their glasses towards them.

Another woman at the table turned around and frowned.

"You all can't be toasting with empty glasses, come on, have a drink with us. Do it properly."

Terri tried to cry off, but Louise and the entire group of parents overruled her. Soon a waiter appeared with a tray full of shot glasses. They each took one, raising them high and, coached by Louise, they all yelled 'Santé' as they knocked back the vodka shot.

Coughing, Terri grabbed a napkin and dabbed at her mouth. Louise laughed and then bade farewell to the group. She stood up to use the bathroom before leaving and half staggered, Terri whooped with laughter, paying her back.

"You all heading back now?" the second of the women at the table asked solicitously as Louise steadied herself with a hand to the back of the chair.

"Yes, it's just a short walk" Terri replied, "Ritz Carlton hotel."

"Shit, that's just near where we are, Holiday Inn." the woman replied, "well you two aren't walking back alone at night, nu-uh. The boys will get you back. They need to head on anyway, they are getting bored now I see."

"No really, Merci, but it is not a problem, we will be fine" Louise said, a slight sway as she let go of the chair undercutting her argument.

"Uh-Huh" the woman said before turning to the table of young men.

"Karl, Karl, you hear me?"

"Yeah Ma, what's up?"

"You and the boys done?"

"Yeah"

"Good. You are walking these nice ladies home. They are from France ok. Walk them back to their rooms so they get there safe you hear?"

"Yeah, I hear you." The tallest in the group now stood up and began pushing and dragging his teammates into some semblance of order.

Terri and Louise paid up and got their coats, turning one last time to thank the group of parents before stepping outside to the street, the group of young men clustered together behind them.

Once outside Terri turned to them, now they were all standing she realized how tall they all were, none under six feet and two of them over six feet six.

"You guys go have fun, it's ok, you don't need to walk us home."

The seven of them stopped, looked at each other like lost sheep. Karl, the tallest guy, stepped forward as the leader.

"If our parents find out, well it's our ass, sorry but it is. We'll walk you back, it's near our hotel and we were only heading there anyway to hang out, nothing else to do."

Louise pulled on Terri's arm, anxious to get back now that they were standing outside in the street. Terri nodded her agreement to the group. Karl quickly introduced the others, JJ was the next tallest in the group and Terri kind of lost track of the names after that, the alcohol had robbed her of her normally sharp memory. Once they were done, they set off, the young men forming a rough semi-circle around the women, sides and back.

Before long they began pestering Louise with questions about France, French girls in particular. Louise laughed at their youthful exuberance, maybe a touch wistfully thinking of her own son Terri wondered, and she answered them as best she could. Between this and their own interjections of boasts about their basketball skills and prowess during the tournament, the conversation was nonstop until they reached the steps to the hotel.