Chapter 04.5: Drive to MNPD

Story Info
Maxwell helps the Chiefess with her sex toy addiction.
1.6k words
4
1.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FelixAP
FelixAP
7 Followers

It was immediately awkward when Maxwell had to scoot aside the box full of 'marital aids', but that was too clean a word for the shimmering toys. The scene was unreal!

On top of the strangely shaped plastic dongs drenched with an orange slime, various glass toys were haphazardly on the passenger seat floor. Stone dared not touch them while Elise hurriedly put them away. Her orange gel emitted a bright light to make the mess of disembodied shafts more visible. Tiny bubbles ran through Elise's skin like she was a living fountain drink. Three rocks swirling at the centre of her body appeared to cause whatever transformation she was going through. The metal sheen that her armour once had was soft, as if she was sweating. The gelatin clothes hung off of her like a wet tee.

Max wondered how warm she must have felt as her abrupt movements revealed flashes of her areola. Stone casually sat in the passenger seat, trying to relieve the awkwardness as best he could. Placing the heavy box of fuck dongs between them. Maxie attempted to speed this up by picking up a toy but stopped at the daggers the Chiefess' eyes threw at him. Max felt a familiar creeping numbness spread from his face and throughout his body.

Max became a passenger in his own body as Kuro snatched up an equine-shaped glass toy. She jumped up to look at him with a slack jaw look when the demon closed the door with a slam, "Care to explain this, Chief Elise?"

"Please don't be weird-- Wait? Maxwell?" His inner demon had total control and shook Stone's head.

Max was on the inside looking out; he was now aware of his strange accent and cadence. It was not too unlike the thick accents that Demonkin were infamous for but with a heavy sophistication, "But you already know who I am already though, don't ya, Elly?"

Elise tried to speak, but her words were caught up in her throat, with Kuro swirling the flared tip of the expensive-looking horsecock into her stomach. Kuro might have moved his muscles, but Maxie felt the entire experience like it was his actions, "You know what I missed about you gels? Out of all the nonhumans, your race are the perfect fuck dolls."

Elly's gelatin gave way to the veiny-covered wand in a familiar fleshy way. Elise melodious moans were hypnotic compared to the cholesteric clogged grunts of his beluga whale wife. Her gelatinous form had a generous amount of suction as if drawing the toy deeper within her figure with or without his consent. It was the first time Max had witnessed an ounce of femininity within the stern officer. Her full lips pursed in a small 'o' as breathless sighs and moans were milked from her. The surface of the Chiefess's skin carbonated so much that he was sure her touch would melt him. She grasped the meat of his bicep to feebly push away from him with one hand. The Chief effort only draws the dildo out of her form with a clinging wet smack. Suction, just as powerful, pulls both the toy and his fingers deeper into her being. The other hand snuck up her exposed perked breast as if covering and groping herself, whispering between timid sighs, "Please... Maxwell... Stop..." The sound of his name expelled Kuro's control over his body.

Maxwell knew nothing about Kuro, but his curiosity arrived when he first saw these nonhumans. Before he was assigned to his undercover investigation, they were mythical. He made sure to rigorously study their strengths/weaknesses. GGS's family was always of morbid interest for the constantly ignored sadist in him.

Plunging the heavy toy cock into her body like a knife until it knocked at the glowing stone core that was ever-emitting bubbles. Max slapped away the hand on his bicep and, with it, her mock resistance. Closing what little distance between them by pushing the boxful of toys noisily away and just as audibly his frame into hers.

Her soft, cake-like body pressed into his uniform as the surface of her skin had miniature spasms. Max twisted the toy around the lewd insides. Stone controlled his actions, but the demon still spoke in his steed, "You are supposed to represent nonhumans, Elly?! You know what this says about GGS...."

"Tell me!" El's singsong voice gasps in his ears. He could feel her arms wrapped around his frame before clawing at his uniform. What her burning touch didn't remove, her hardened nails did. Nothing remained of her outfit as she was completely exposed to him, from her heavy DD cup mounds to her juicy slit visible by her inner light. A combination of their breaths already started to fog the windows of her squad car.

Max knew she must have been reading his actions differently than his intention. The murderous intent in his dead blue eyes was mistaken for one of domineering. There was nothing erotic about the twist and stabs Max took at her pulpous flesh, and it brought to mind the relief that one would feel using a stress ball. How Elise's gel managed to suction with his thrusts was unreal! Maxwell was not aware of how his frame slowly sunk more into hers like she was trying to absorb him, "That they are all cock hungry, closet, perverts like you. How long has it been since you had some real meat in you?"

The only disconnect for Max was the lack of heat that he felt. It seems that the creeping numbness from Kuro was still in effect. There was an air of desperation in all of her movements, from the subtle way she gyrated against him to how she met every thrust of his horse-dong-shaped dagger. His wife invaded his thoughts, not in the typical way of guilt, but one of anger that seemed to spring from nowhere. Maxwell's mind relives the unfathomable fantasies of slaughtering his wife. Just the type of thing that gave Stone a raging, throbbing erection.

The numbing fading gave way to heat, at last! Chief naked frame pressed against him as she felt like a woman covered in near-boiling lube. Her skin melted more of his police uniform, with each word met with a thrust and splash of milky, orange fluid, "You worthless whore! Every single day you just lie on the couch taking in burgers and cock to your bovine face. If it wasn't for your government check-collecting mother and dad, I would have blown your brains out years ago!"

Elly was slow in processing his words. She was starting to blank out before hearing those several red flags. To Elly, it was not the content of his words that sent her over the edge but the intensity he said them. Maxie could have even stated, 'Sticky Green Waffles', with the same predatory bloodlust, and she would have still orgasmed. Clutching to whatever was within hand reach meant her arms and legs wrapped around Max before exploding into one of her top ten messiest orgasms. The car was covered in an off-orange layer of her completion from the windshield to the pedals. Maxwell took the brunt of it like the unsuspecting wave of boiling hot lady jizz that it was. Mere seconds afterwards, the Chiefess processed the insults that gave her such an explosive climax.

"The hell, Maxwell?"

She pushed him away with a palm harder than steel to his nude upper form. Max was sent flying as his head made a sickening crack against the roof. His immediate reaction was to check the back of his head. Officer Stone seeing his blood thickly glaze, his hands brought back his sanity. The hardened persona of Elise was back with full force. She had no reaction to the toys that haphazardly bounced around the car once she started the vehicle. On returning to the passenger seat, Elly left the human to his own devices.

All transports issued by the Federal Police Commission came with medical supplies. As the Chief of MNPD, she kept her vehicle to code except for a few distractions her distinct position had earned her. Turning on her sirens, she kept her turns tight despite his protest and the Pest in the backseat.

Thankfully, Stone found a rare sight inside the medkit to take his mind off the Chiefess' road rage. A singular blue pill, a Curr's Cure, was a size 000# capsule wrapped like candy. Sleep fatigue made it so Maxwell didn't question how he knew this was standard for Sand Army or how it would help his issue. Swallowing it dry, Maxie involuntarily twitched at the tingles, burning stomach, and further fatigue instantly hit him. His wound felt like someone stabbing it with a red-hot poker. Sharply inhaled before reaching for the injury again to touch only smooth skin where hair and blood stood. The sensation was odd, especially at feeling hair grow beneath his fingertips.

During all this, G-25 notices the toy still clutched in his hands. What was once a proud statement of the stallion race was smooth and featureless. The first image coming to his head was a lollipop that was licked ad nauseam.

It did nothing, for his upper and lower bodies were covered in a layer of glistering slime that clung to everything in the car. Clutching the wheel was the Chiefess he had come to know but beyond several degrees of her typical anger. Her once soft skin was as hard as metal. Her entire frame had her uniform's familiar metallic shimmer, 'I love you, Maxwell! You are a riot!'

'Begone demon!'

'Your twisted black soul is why my flame bolsters within you. Think of my influence on your mind as a bonus, too, so you might get laid more, Champ.'

'Again, with this talk of fire. Get out of my head or explain what you are talking about!'

'You haven't figured it out already?'

FelixAP
FelixAP
7 Followers