Good Girl

Story Info
I keep Erin busy during her conference call at work.
2.5k words
4.18
18.1k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go ahead and take those panties off for me. Put them in your purse."

"I'm not taking off my panties," Erin hissed into her phone. "I told you I have a conference call in five minutes."

"A video conference," I replied grinning. "You're the one talking about how you want to fuck me right now, but the minute I respond, you back away."

"I'm not backing away," she said, pulling her dark hair up into a semi-neat ponytail. "All I was reminding you of was the time constraints." She stole a look around for anyone looking in her direction on her floor of the office. Satisfied, she set the phone down while she stood, easily slipping underneath her skirt. Erin grabbed her black, soft underwear, and pulled them down so that she could step out of them.

"They're off."

"Send me proof,"

She sighed playfully as she picked up her phone and took one shot of her panties on the floor and a second shot of her panties in her purse.

"Good girl."

"You have 2 and a half minutes to make this good," she smirked as she sat back down.

"Oh, I'm not ready to start yet girl. I want you to leave your phone open in front of you. I'm going to say nasty shit to you the whole time." I could almost hear her lick her lips after I said that.

"That's going to make my clit throb," Erin moaned. "It'll be so hard to be on camera... and in the middle of my job soaking, fucking wet.

"I'm going to make you want to touch yourself in the middle of your call."

"Oh fuck, I can't do that. Please don't do that," she answered, half-joking.

"You better get that camera on." I said, hanging up.

She glanced at the time and saw she needed to be logged on soon. She tried to compose herself, taking a deep breath and smoothing her skirt down. She then clicked the mouse twice and turned on her camera and mic. Five other people in different chat windows popped up on her screen. Erin's phone screen lit up and she was able to read the text preview:

M: Now where were we?

She tapped it open as another text came in:

M: Oh that's right. You wanted to get fucked."

Erin waved and said hello to everyone on the call, promptly hitting mute. She quickly texted back.

E: I fucking hate you. We're trying to talk about this community event and all I can think about is you wrapping my hair around your hand so you fuck my throat.

Now it was my turn to try to compose myself. I leaned back into my chair and let a hand rest on my growing hard-on.

M: How much do you wish you were gagging on my cock instead of sitting on that meeting right now?

E: So fucking much. I'm salivating at the thought of you in my mouth.

She went back to trying to keep her full attention on her meeting. A few nods and smiles later, her phone lit up again. She ignored it and tried to focus on what her colleague was saying. Her phone screen lit up again. And every 1 to 3 minutes after.

She unlocked her phone and was greeted by a video of me stroking my dick for her.

E: I could watch you do that all day.

She could feel her nipples getting hard and her clit resumed its earlier throbbing. She looked back up at her meeting and smiled; Erin appeared as if she was giving them her full attention but she was able to read and respond with her phone just below the monitor. Her gaze fell back down to my moans and visuals from jerking myself for her.

E: I'm jealous that you're so hard and I'm not there to take advantage.

I had put myself away to focus fully on continuing to tease the shit out of her.

M: I just have great inspirations.

E: Oh? What inspirations are you talking about?

M: The way you swirl your tongue around the top of my dick.

How you moan deeply every time I rub your nipples between my fingers, roughly or softly.

How your skin always smells so good and I want to put my mouth all over you.

Fuck, your moans period. You could just pretend to moan and say my name a few times and I could cum for you.

Erin unmuted her conference call to respond to a question, but I was making it really hard for her to keep a straight face. She remembered to mute herself again before turning on her own video camera.

I opened the video and could see her face, her monitor reflecting in her glasses. She bit her lip and briefly looked down at the lens.

"I want you to fuck me so hard baby. You're making me crazy." Erin moaned as the video ended.

My dick seemed to get harder. I returned fire.

M: Maybe I should drive over there. Move that chair, get on my knees and start teasing your lips as I push your skirt around your waist. Do you think they'd notice you're getting eaten out on your call?

Erin put on her best pretend smile again but she squeezed her thighs tightly, the squeeze just enough to get some friction against her clit. But it wasn't enough.

E: OMG, I want to touch myself so bad.

M: Then what are you waiting for?

E: I can't, I won't be able to control myself.

M: Then start slow.

Erin adjusted her glasses and unmuted to say her piece about the event when she heard her name. Everyone seemed to be their usual video conference call selves; feigning interest and trying to listen enough for when it was their turn to speak. Surely, none of them could tell she was so wet that she was leaving a small spot on her chair. Erin answered a question and when the meeting organizer seemed satisfied, she moved on to the next piece of the meeting and she was able to mute again.

Erin took her left hand and used it to adjust her skirt, squirming a bit until she was able to pull it completely away from her legs and thighs. With the skirt forming a dark ring in her chair, she adjusted again so that her pussy was closer to the edge of the chair. She rolled her eyes and smiled at the camera embarrassed, hoping that no one realized she wasn't adjusting in her seat for normal reasons.

She grinded her clit into her leather chair and closed her eyes but snapped them back open.

E: You have me rubbing my clit against my chair.

M: I wish it was rubbing against my tongue. Do you think your coworkers want to know how much you love having your clit sucked?

Erin pushed into the chair again but kept her eyes open this time. Her middle finger slid over her shaven mound and gently touched her swollen clit.

E: Okay, you win. My finger's on my clit.

She looked down, eager for his response. Instead, minutes passed and she heard her name again. Erin unmuted and responded but her finger continued to lightly tap her clit. The next few minutes were a blur as she held a conversation with multiple coworkers, all while touching herself. And still, her phone said no new messages

Her shoulders slumped and she brought her hand back to the desk. Erin again smiled and nodded as she was able to fully concentrate on her call again. The meeting coordinator started recapping the meeting, a clear signal she was wrapping up. Her phone flashed to life while she was in the middle of answering a follow up question to what she was doing for the event. She finished her thought, muted, and quickly unlocked her screen.

Her jaw dropped.

It was a brief drop, as she quickly closed her mouth to not draw any attention from the conference call. She looked down at her screen again and that same ache from her pussy started again.

A few weekends ago, we had pulled into an empty movie theater parking lot after she kept grabbing my dick on the way to get coffee. I made Erin take her pants off and mount me in the driver's seat. I wrapped my left hand around her ass and filmed us with my right.

Erin was watching her first orgasm. She had dug her fingers into my shoulders.

"I'm going to fucking cum baby, oh fuck!" she moaned. She was grinding her hips into me hard, trying to get every bit of my dick inside her. Erin turned her face to the camera and closed her eyes as her mouth fell open.

The video ended. Erin realized her eyes were completely off the monitor for the length of the clip. She looked back into her webcam and scanned the screen. No one seemed to have noticed.

The meeting coordinator said her goodbyes and thanked everyone for their time and attention. With the meeting safely closed, Erin stood and smoothed her skirt back down. She picked up her phone, exited her office, and headed for the communal bathroom down the hallway. Once inside, she locked the door behind her and turned on the sink.

She lifted her skirt and flashed her bare pussy at the mirror, taking a quick selfie of the scene. Erin sent the photo back with a caption:

H: I almost completely forgot that you filmed us in the car. I'm so wet for you right now.

M: Show me.

It was my turn to wait with anticipation. Thankfully, this wait was only a few minutes. I opened up Erin's video to see her sliding two fingers in and out of herself. Every time she pulled her fingers out, a long line of grool would follow.

I squeezed my cock again through my pants. Another video was waiting as the previous one finished.

This one gave me a perfect view of Erin's pussy and her cute asshole. She must have squatted on top of the toilet seat in order to take it. Those same two fingers pushed deep into her pussy, and despite the water running, I could hear an audible moan escape her lips.

M: I'd love to watch you fuck yourself while I tease your ass sometime.

E: You can never keep your cock out of me long enough to do anything like that.

M: Still doesn't mean I wouldn't try.

She sent me another video. Her skirt was back in place but she now had lifted her top to show me her tits. They were a great size and perky, just a little more than a handful. In the video, Erin cupped her right breast and then squeezed her nipple tightly. She closed her eyes and bit her lip again as the video ended.

E: That's all for now. I have to get back to work.

M: You're going to have to repeat that move for me later as I come all over those.

E: Can't wait.

She went back to work, trying to focus on what she wanted to get done the rest of the day. Erin glanced every now and then at her phone but I had listened and hadn't added any more to the conversation.

That didn't stop her from still rubbing her bare pussy against her chair a few more times for the next 90 minutes.

As the clock reached 5, Erin sent one last email, and then clocked out for the day. She didn't know exactly where I was by now but she was still more than ready to have me inside of her.

Erin walked out of the building with a coworker and they parted ways to go to their individual vehicles. As she started her vehicle, I pulled up beside her.

"Hey," she smiled. I practically leapt out of my car and pulled on her back door handle behind the driver's seat.

"Unlock your doors," I ordered.

"Why are you getting in the back?" Erin asked. She opened her doors with a thunk.

I closed the door behind me and reached across the passenger seat to relock the doors.

"Again, why are you in the back seat?"

"Pull your skirt up and spread your legs."

"My boss is still in there," Erin protested. She still did as she was told.

A familiar buzzing filled the car. I had grabbed one of her battery operated wands that she had left at my place.

"Take your bra off."

"I never put it back on after the bathroom."

"Good girl. Play with your nipples and stare right at the door." I touched her clit with the wand and she almost came out of her seat.

"Fuck! We're going to get caught." Erin spread her legs wider.

"Pinch those nipples," I reminded her. I had managed to lean over Erin's seat so that my head was slightly above her right shoulder and I could reach between her legs with the wand. I had a neck down view and I was loving it.

Her right hand instinctively wrapped around my face. Her left made small circles around her nipple underneath her shirt.

Someone exited her building and immediately looked straight inside her car.

"Wave and smile."

"I fucking hate you," she panted. Erin gave the man a half-hearted wave which he returned. He then headed towards the front of the building to his car.

"You're being such a good listener today," I whispered into her ear. I pulled back the wand and sat it on the passenger seat. My hand didn't leave her wanting for long as I found her clit and started rubbing circles.

"Don't you fucking stop," Erin growled. She was squeezing her nipple hard between her fingers and her hand now. "I've been waiting to cum for hours."

"You waited for me?" I asked moving my hand back. "I'm touched."

"Fuck you," she said breathlessly. Her wand came back to life and I brought it back between her legs.

"Good girl," I praised her. Erin's hand flew away from my face and gripped her steering wheel. Her left forearm was against her window. I could feel her grinding down into the wand.

"Fuck!" she yelled as she finally was released from the hours of teasing. Her body continued to convulse around her wand and she finally had to push it away as she became too sensitive.

As Erin pushed through the end of her orgasm, I pulled myself back, unlocked the back door and swung myself out of her car. I watched from her window as she slowly got control of herself. Several seconds later, her window rolled down.

Erin looked up at me, her ponytail now completely messy and her face covered with sweat beads from coming.

"That was incredible."

"I'm glad you liked it." I opened my car door and looked back at her. "Let me know what you're doing later. I still want to cum all over those tits."

She smiled at me as I started my car, backed out and started driving to leave her job. My phone got a new text message right before I pulled out into traffic.

E: Give me an hour and you can face fuck me against your front door.

M: How could I say no to that?