Chapter 04: Burning Desire

Story Info
Carla discovers an overpowering need, and maybe a clue.
974 words
4
1.4k
1
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/12/2023
Created 10/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carla was awakened by a gentle rocking of the bed. Something warm pressed lightly down on her. It felt nice. She opened her eyes to the sight of the old man's red and groaning face as he shot a load of semen into her sleepy pussy.

She pushed him in the chest with her left hand, and, to her surprise, the old man flew across the room, crashing to the floor near the wall. "Get me to the space port." She snapped, gathering up some clothes from the grubby floor.

She pulled on the clothes, urging the old man to do the same.

Once dressed, she followed the old man through the ruined streets of the city. In the emerging daylight she could see the destruction that she had not noticed the night before. Rubble strewn streets. Burned out cars. In the distance she thought she could see smoke rising to the twin sunned sky.

"What planet IS this?"

The old man stopped, hands on knees panting. "Proteus five." He wheezed.

Carla stopped in her tracks. "Proteus five?" she could not believe it. "The jewel of the rim?"

The old man laughed. "Not heard it called that since the Galvian treaty fell apart." He counted on his fingers, "must be twenty years ago at least."

"But the Galvians have been at peace with the rim worlds for decades!" Carla was about to ask more questions, but she was beginning to feel a little sick. She took a couple of slow, deep breathes and walked on.

A scuffling sound attracted her attention. She stopped in her tracks, spinning half-crouched to peer in the direction of the unexpected sound. Was that a figure in the ruins? Maybe one of the armed men from yesterday? She peered, straining her hearing, but found nothing.

She moved on, following the old man. "What IS your name, anyhow?" she asked.

"Jeff." He said.

"I'm Carla." She smiled, "Considering last night I think it's only proper we know each other's names." Carla paused again, the cramp in her stomach coming again, stronger. With it came an odd feeling; she was getting very horny. Her pussy was getting wet, and sweat dripped from her brow. She suddenly knew, with absolute certainty, what she needed. She grabbed Jeff, flung him to the floor and tore open his trousers. Her mouth closed around his flaccid penis, sucking hard to make him hard, but to no effect.

She sat back, her vision blurring a little. "What's wrong with it?" she asked.

"I'm old." He shrugged apologetically.

Carla grunted, looking around. Her nostrils flared as she scented the air. She smelled it; a man. With feral energy, she spun in the direction of the scent and sprinted off. She dropped to all fours, running like a hunting cheater. The scent was just ahead, and she rounded a pile of debris to see a startled young man in combat gear.

She leaped upon him, tearing open his trousers and sucking his cock into her mouth. This one worked.

It swelled in size inside her warm, wet mouth and she popped it out, wanking it hard to make sure it was ready. The man gasped as she bent down again, her tongue darting out to lick the swelling glans as she pulled the foreskin back as far as it would go. A tiny bead of pre-cum appeared at the time, and she smiled. Licked it up.

She tore off her jeans, squatting over the man's face. She pushed lower until she could feel the heat of his breath on her glistening pussy lips. She ground it into his face, feeling his mouth working on her engorged clit whenever it came near. His tongue darted out, lapping against her labia. Poking inside her burner hole.

Nowhere near satisfied, Carla slid down the man's body. She grabbed his rock-hard shaft, rubbing the tip of his cock against her steaming flaps. She pushed the swollen penis into her gaping, dripping cunt. She rode hard and fast, feeling the wave of orgasm rush over her as the man beneath her grunted his pleasure, spurting semen deep inside her.

As the orgasm faded, so did the pain and the heat of her need. The man, on the floor beneath her, cleared his throat with a small cough. "Er ..." he began, "if that will be all?"

Carla looked down at him, then laughed. She pulled off him, his still hard cock plopping out of her wet pussy sounding like feet in mud. "Sorry," she said, "don't know what came over me." Carla could feel the warm sperm oozing out of her pussy, slowly making its way down her thigh.

"I do." Said the man, grinning. "My name is Ryan, Dr Ethan Ryan, we have been ..." his voice was cut short by a shout from a broken window nearby. "Quick" Ethan said, "Get away from here!"

Carla peered at the window. Armed men like the ones from the 'show' the day before. She scanned around, looking for an exit. A doorway to the far left. She set off at a sprint, and surprised herself at just how fast she got there. She pushed through, briefly looking back toward the sound of gunfire.

Ethan crouched behind a concrete barrier, broken and decaying, like everything else here. With one hand he sprayed shots from a handgun in the direction of the squad of armed men. With his other hand he was trying to stuff his semi-hard cock into his trousers.

Through the door, and she was back into a dirty, ruined alley. She looked left and right, suddenly very conscious that she was still naked from the waist down. Jeff called her "This way, quick!" She ran to him, taking his hand, they made as fast a progress as they could through the ruined streets.